Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 06

Story Info
Black female professor meets Black female student.
1.6k words
3.44
23.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 08/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,114 Followers

My name is Miranda Hill. I'm a tall, slender and deliciously big-bottomed, forty-something Black woman living in the Back Bay area of Boston, Massachusetts. After many years as a WNBA superstar, I left the fast-growing world of women's professional sports and returned to college. I wanted to mentor young women, especially young Black women. I felt there was a lot I could share with them. So I became a professor at Kennedy College, one of the most diverse private schools in the Boston area. A school where students of African-American, Asian, Hispanic or Native American descent make up around forty percent of the population. I liked that about the school.

After a few years as a college professor, I became the Dean of Students Affairs and a special advisor to Scholar-Athletes. I liked my new job. The students liked me because I was friendly, smart and could relate to them. Making one hundred and thirty grand a year after taxes wasn't bad, especially in a recession. Life was good, until the day I met the lovely Georgia Antoine. Captain of the Kennedy College women's wrestling program. She came into my office one day, demanding answers about the athletic department's practices. I was stunned by this brash, sexy young Black woman. She was so beautiful. The kind of natural beauty only Black women can have. I was smitten with her from the get-go, but decided to play it cool.

I explained collegiate athletics to her, and she understood how the game was played. There's a lot of racism and sexism in college sports. Sometimes it works in reverse. Quite often, college men lose their sports teams in the name of politically correct Title IX and its rigid, outdated gender quotas. That's unfair but happens very often these days. Other times, the sexism in college sports works the usual way. Women athletes weren't taken too seriously by many college coaches and athletic directors. The women's sports teams often had a smaller fan base. All that proved very frustrating for many female college athletes. I understood all sides of this game. Many private schools try to recruit students of color, but mostly athletes. They often only did so because they were under political pressure to diversify their lily-white student body profiles. Hypocrisy is alive and well in collegiate America.

I envied Georgia Antoine in her generation. She belonged to a generation of Black male and Black female students who had seen Black men become Governors of the Major States of New York and Massachusetts. They had also seen a Black man become President of the United States of America. Now, racism still pervades American society and politics. Racially biased police officers get away with a lot of injustice inflicted on Blacks, Asians, Hispanics and others. The leaders of major corporations tried their best to marginalize fast-rising employees of color. Rich white families and rich white institutions still wielded a disproportionate amount of power, on both the Republican and Democratic sides of the aisle. However, many politicians and businesspeople of color were rising to the challenge. Transforming the face of American higher education, business and politics. Blacks, Asians, Hispanics and others have made great strides in American politics, higher education and business. That's a welcome change because in tomorrow's America, white people will be the minorities. Not just in North America but globally. Everybody else's numbers are rising while theirs are dropping across continents. Tomorrow's America is Black, Brown and Yellow. Not lily-white. People of color are here to stay, and we've become a major social, political, economic and demographic powerhouse. And we won't allow ourselves to be mistreated. That's the shape of things to come. Get used to it.

Georgia Antoine was a feisty young Black woman who showed me a changing world, and made me feel relevant. She was one of those unique women who questioned everything. She simply refused to accept things for the way they were. And she pursued me relentlessly. I fell in love with her. She simply reawakened my passion. I found myself bound to her. Mind, body and soul. She was so feisty, so smart and so beautiful. Like most of today's young Black women, she was fearless. Absolutely fearless. I introduced her to BDSM, and found out she was already initiated to its ancient and wonderful ways. I found that thrilling. Especially since Georgia Antoine revealed to me that I brought out her submissive side. That's okay because this sexy young Black woman who's so butch and tough brings out my dominant side. We had tons of wicked fun together.

I loved dominating Georgia. She was so willing to try new things. So eager to embrace new experiences. And she was also the best damn pussy licker I've ever seen. The gal knew how to make this sexy mature Black mama's toes curl. It's rare for a tall, butch Black woman to be so eager to play the role of submissive. That's why I relished the experience of dominating Georgia. I would put her on all fours and spank her big Black butt until my hands got tired. I loved the way her thick Black ass jiggled as I spanked it. Other times, I would make her lick my pussy while I smacked and berated her. I couldn't believe Georgia's submissive side. This sexy young Black woman seemingly had no limits. She would take everything I dished out at her. Even when I pissed all over her. I roughly fucked her pussy and ass with my strap-on dildo and she absolutely loved it. Hot damn. I had never seen anything quite like her. This sexy young Black woman was amazing. Simply amazing.

One day, I decided to do the unthinkable. I've been a lesbian my entire life. And I've always dominated the women I've been with. Black women. Hispanic women. White women. Asian women. Arab women. Native American women. Yeah, I've been around the block a few times. However, I've never experienced the other side of domination because I've never allowed anyone to dominate me. I loved Georgia Antoine so much that I decided to become her submissive. I offered myself to her as her new submissive. Georgia was stunned, and very reluctant. However, she eventually accepted. And this was the beginning of a wonderful new chapter of our loving and thrilling relationship.

I knelt before Mistress Georgia, my new goddess. She smiled at me and ordered me to lick her pussy. I obediently began lapping at my goddess pussy. Mistress Georgia grabbed my hair and brought my face closer to her pussy. She smacked me and ordered me to lick until I was told otherwise. Excited by this new side to my beloved, I did as I was told. I polished her pussy with my tongue. Seriously. I gave her a tongue bath. Afterwards, Mistress Georgia put a collar around my neck and ordered me to follow her around my own house while walking on all fours. When I hesitated, she smacked my ass. With a yelp, I obeyed.

Mistress Georgia brought me to the basement, where she bound me hand and foot. Then she donned my strap-on dildo, and told me she was going to fuck me with it. My eyes went wide. I've never been fucked by anyone before. Usually I wear the strap-on dildo and fuck the women I'm with. Mistress Georgia smiled nastily, and told me it was payback time. Then she spread my ass cheeks wide open and pressed the dildo against my asshole. With a swift thrust, she went inside. I squealed as I felt Mistress Georgia's dildo slam its way into my asshole. Mistress Georgia laughed, and gripped my hips tightly. Then she resumed fucking my ass. I felt like my ass was being split in two. The dildo felt huge up my ass. Wow.

While fucking my ass with the same strap-on dildo I fucked hers with days earlier, Mistress Georgia berated me. She called me a stupid slut who could dish it out but couldn't take it. She smacked my big Black ass, and called me names. I gritted my teeth, determined to show her that I could take it as well as give it. Mistress Georgia laughed, and fucked me harder. She rammed the dildo so deep inside my ass, I honestly thought it was going to come out of my mouth. I've never felt anything like this before. It felt painful, but also felt kind of good after a while. So I relaxed and enjoyed the sinfully delicious ass pounding I was receiving. It was hot.

When all was said and done, Mistress Georgia and I lay on the floor. I sucked her strap-on dildo, tasting myself on it. Mistress Georgia smiled, and stroked my hair. Then she pulled me into her arms and kissed me. We shared a loving embrace. We went to bed, and I couldn't stop talking about this wonderful new experience. It was an eye-opening experience for me. I told Georgia that she changed my life. She smiled, and kissed me. I told her that I didn't want to be a Mistress anymore. I wanted to permanently become a submissive. Her submissive. Forever. Georgia stared at me with stunned eyes. I kissed my new Mistress, and she kissed me back. At long last I found what I was looking for. A dominant Black woman to dominate me and take care of me. When we first met, I was the Mistress and Georgia was the submissive and the apprentice. Now I'm the submissive, the one who wants to learn at the feet of the mistress. I have a lot to learn about being submissive, and she will teach me. I love our new relationship.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,114 Followers