Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 16

Story Info
White BBW submits to sexy Black Mistress.
1.4k words
2.54
27.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 08/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Kimberly Clinton is the name. A kinky, fun-loving and decidedly chubby dyke living in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. By day, I'm a Criminal Defense Attorney at a large firm. By night, I'm something else entirely. And I'm here to demonstrate the wonders of Interracial Lesbian BDSM with my sexy African-American girlfriend, the dominant Black goddess known as Serena Wilson. I'm five-foot-eight, bordering on the heavyset side of the force and I'm also big-bottomed, blonde-haired and green-eyed. And I am a total submissive. I feel no fear or shame when I say this. Its' who I am.

I'm absolutely devoted to she who is my goddess, my mistress and my lover. Who am I referring to? My gorgeous girlfriend Serena Wilson. The light of my existence. She is six-foot-two, lean and muscular. Gorgeously dark-skinned, busty and big-bottomed. A sexy Black Amazon. And she is a dominant. In every aspect of her life. She's a Prosecutor with the District Attorney's Office. We're secret lovers. We shop together, live together and sometimes play tennis and racquetball together. I'm madly in love with her and give myself to her completely. I hold nothing back. There is so much joy and love in the act of completely surrendering yourself to someone you care about. It's a wonderful thing to behold and something to be proud of.

I met Serena Wilson during my very confusing and eventful first day at Suffolk University Law School. Serena Wilson attended the prestigious Howard University School of Law in Washington D.C. She was in town for a few days, visiting her older brother Vincent Wilson, star of the Suffolk University men's intercollegiate soccer team. A tall, good-looking Black man who was smart, sexy and friendly. He had legions of fans in the NCAA and at the school. We bumped into each other while she was looking for her brother's dormitory. I helped her find him, and she was most grateful. Actually, I'm the grateful one. Even back then, Serena Wilson was absolutely gorgeous. A tall, gorgeous African-American princess whom people seemed to gravitate to. She was sexy, smart and totally awesome. With a sparkling personality too. I think I fell in love with her that day.

I've always had a thing for sexy Black women. Now, being a short, stocky White dyke with a penchant for gorgeous Black lesbians and bisexual Black women hasn't made my life easy. Most of the gorgeous Black ladies I had crushes on didn't care to associate with the likes of me. Black lesbians aren't fond of white chicks. Who can really blame them? White women in America are a privileged lot and the country doesn't treat Black women too kindly. I'm very familiar with this country's history of unfair treatment of Black ladies. However, I'm not a White female American. I'm an Irish broad straight from Galway, Ireland. I actually like to see racial diversity in action. The only group of people I can't stand are the British and its' the Irishwoman in me that can't stand their imperialist asses.

I'm the first person in my family to move to the United States of America. I'm only vaguely related to the oppressors you read about in the American history books. I'm not a racist. I'm not an imperialist. I'm actually a staunch supporter of racial diversity and multiculturalism. Why should the views of Europeans dominate the planet? What about the views and contributions of Africans, Native Americans, Aboriginals, Asians and Arabs? Unlike America's liberals, I actually practice what I preach. I don't believe in isolationism. Lots of supposedly open-minded White people in America are fleeing the racially diverse big cities for the isolation of the suburbs. How unenlightened of them. I'm a firm believer in mixing. And I'm desperately in love with the gorgeous Black female professionals I see in the city of Boston. Sadly, most of them weren't interested in me. I simply didn't appeal to them.

Luckily, one day I met the Black woman who could look past my pudgy pale form and beady little eyes and see the soul underneath. That woman was Serena Wilson. My gorgeous Nubian goddess. We became friends when we met, and kept in touch all these years. When she moved to Boston after graduating from the prestigious Howard University School of Law, I was the first person to welcome her to Boston. Well, after her brother Vincent Wilson of course. These days, he's coaching the men's and women's soccer teams at Anderson College. He's a cool guy. Serena was beyond cool in my eyes. I worshiped the ground that Serena Wilson walked on. I thought she was the strongest, smartest and sexiest woman on the planet.

Right now, I'm kneeling before my dominant Black goddess. My beautiful Serena sits on a throne-like chair in the living room of the beautiful Back Bay townhouse we live in. Serena looks imperiously at me and orders me to lick her pussy. I gently spread my mistress sexy muscular thighs and breath in the scent of her womanhood. My mistress smells wonderfully enticing. I fasten my lips to her pussy and suckle at her fountain. My goddess roughly grabbed my hair while I feasted on her pussy. I'm very good at eating pussy. And I absolutely worship my goddess. Serena Wilson urged me to continue, and like a good submissive, I did as I was told.

This isn't my first time worshiping at the altar of my sexy Nubian goddess Serena Wilson. Oh, no. I've gone down on her many times before. My goddess loves to have me lick her pussy thoroughly. I love to gently bite her clit and tease her pussy with my tongue and fingers. She responds to this by moaning softly and urging me to continue. That's when I really work my magic on her and start licking her pussy aggressively. Serena makes sexy moaning noises as I do my thing.

After I got done lathering her pussy with my agile tongue and wicked fingers, Serena Wilson orders me to assume the position. I do as my goddess tells me, and I get down on all fours. Serena comes up behind me and gives my pale ass a good spanking. I endure it because it's what my goddess wants. Serena spanks me hard, and calls me a silly White slut. Then she gets her strap-on dildo ready and tells me to get ready for fucking. I'm already in position. My gorgeous goddess pressed the dildo against my pussy lips and shoved it inside. I squealed as my goddess penetrated me. My squeal elicits a laugh from Serena and she smacks my pale ass. I yelp. She fucks me hard, shoving the dildo deep inside of me. I relish this sweet torment. It's wonderful. I love the feel of my goddess dildo in my pussy and if loving it is wrong then I don't want to be right. She fucked me hard and quick, just the way I liked it.

Getting my pussy fucked by my goddess with her strap-on dildo was wonderful, but I wanted my ass fucked. So I begged for it. My goddess Serena Wilson was happy to oblige. As I spread my pale and plump ass cheeks wide open, she applied lube all over my anus. Then she pressed the dildo against my asshole and pushed it inside. I gritted my teeth as my goddess shoved the dildo into my asshole. She was none too gentle about it. That's more than okay by me because rough anal sex is one of my favorite things to do. And over the years, this submissive butch White chick's ass has taken quite a pounding. And I hope it takes many more. My goddess Serena buried her dildo deep inside my asshole. She fucked me hard, mercilessly drilling the dildo into the depths of my shit hole. It hurt. And to be honest it felt kind of good. And what do you know? I think I absolutely loved it.

I am a devotee of the African-American goddess known as Serena Wilson. I love her. I worship her. I exist to serve her. Being her servant, love slave and footstool brings order and purpose into my life. I'm a chubby White lesbian who exists only to serve her dominant Black mistress. This might seem strange to you. You probably haven't met someone like me before. That's a shame. Well, it's who I am. I am a White woman who loves to serve her dominant Black mistress. It's what makes me comfortable in life.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers