Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 17

Story Info
White BBW meets Black Mistresses.
1.2k words
3.1
31.8k
5

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 08/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

My name is Amy Jensen. My friends call me A.J. for short. This is my tale of raunchy fun in the big city. I'm a six-foot-two, busty and big-bottomed, sassy red-haired White woman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. By day, I am an Officer with the Community Police Department. I work traffic duty. Basically I'm handing out tickets to everyone who goes over the speed limit. Or simply because I feel like giving out tickets. From soccer moms to executives and everyone in between. No one escapes my wrath. Do you know what that makes me? The most fearsome of all civil employees. I love my power. It's a good thing to have. I enjoy it.

By night, I am something else entirely. I am a BDSM fanatic. A secretly submissive yet butch White lesbian with a soft spot for bossy, short-haired Black chicks. I'm that not so rare White lesbian who is addicted to Black pussy. This is my story. I love to submit to bossy Black women sexually. I don't know why. I can't explain it. I think it began when I was a student at Mendel Community College in the South side of the city of Brockton. That's where the fun started. I had this gorgeous professor named Amanda Blanche Zulu. A five-foot-ten, short-haired and gray-eyed, slender Black woman with the looks of a supermodel and the brains of a Mob boss. She was bossy as hell, quite stern and I had a crush on her. Fortunately for me, Professor Amanda Blanche was gay. Unfortunately for me, she was mean as hell both in and out of the classroom.

I came to her, a big and tall, sexually confused young White woman with a crush. The gorgeous Black beauty known as Amanda Blanche Zulu had a thing for White women and she was really dominant in the bedroom. She's the one who introduced me to whips and chains, along with handcuffs. The fundamentals of erotic bondage. That strong Black woman introduced me to real pleasure and real pain. She would strap me down to a table and shove her entire fist into my formerly tight pussy and bury her dildo deep into my asshole at the same time. To say that I screamed would be the understatement of the decade. Seriously. I howled like a madwoman while my first dominant Black mistress went to work on me.

In spite of myself, I enjoyed all the things she did to me. All the wonderfully twisted experiences she bestowed upon me. I loved it when Mistress Amanda whacked my ass with a paddle and then shoved a dildo up my ass while fisting my pussy. I relished it when she smacked me repeatedly while I licked her pussy. I absolutely adored it when she donned her strap-on dildo and shoved it first in my pussy and then deep inside my asshole. Mistress Amanda berated me constantly while fucking me with the dildo. She had a real penchant for dominating White women. Especially big and tall, butch White women like myself. Why? There are many reasons for that, I suppose. Partially it's because she admitted to being sexually aroused by these type of sexy big White women and she also felt deeply intimidated by them in the past. Mistress Amanda Blanche Zulu had many strong feelings about big White women. And she took her frustrations out on me. I really didn't mind. I loved being dominated by this strong Black mistress. I enjoyed being her bitch. She brought out my inner submissive, and I liked it. I am a big and tall White woman who loves to submit sexually to those bossy Black women. It's my preference, and also what makes me comfortable in life. Accept it and move on.

The amazing Mistress Amanda was my first mistress and my first Black female lover. She was far from my last. No way. She opened up a whole new world for me. There was simply no going back. Not after such astonishing and life-changing sexual and emotional experiences. From that moment on, I looked for bossy Black lesbians who wanted to dominate sexually submissive butch White women. And there were a lot of them. More than you can imagine. I had a lot of fun. I've had some hits and misses when it came to finding a strong mistress. Mistress Ariel Xavier is the first true mistress I found since I stopped seeing my former mistress Amanda Blanche Zulu after graduating from Mendel Community College.

Presently, I'm kneeling before Mistress Ariel Xavier. She's short and skinny, beautifully dark-skinned, with short hair and bronze eyes. I am kissing her feet and sucking her toes just like a good submissive should. Ariel Xavier is a lawyer by day and a BDSM expert by night. We get along wonderfully. This five-foot-four, 110-pound and ultra-feminine Black chick loves bossing around a six-foot-two, 250-pound butch White woman like me. In spite of her small size, don't be fooled. She's bossy as hell. Mistress Ariel smacks me and orders me to suck her toes harder. I apologize profusely and do as I am told. I feel so bad for displeasing my mistress. I will do a better job from now on.

Mistress Ariel orders me to stop, and I obey. She asks me to turn around and assume the position. Face down and fat ass up. Mistress Ariel caresses my plump ass cheeks. She told me that she had always been fond of big White women with big tits, chubby bodies and big round butts. She always wanted to find a submissive big White woman to dominate. She brought out her whip and proceeded to whip me. I howled as my sexy Black mistress punished my White female ass. Mistress Ariel berated me constantly while whipping me, calling me a White slut, telling me that I was nothing. I endured it, occasionally squealing when it became too much for me. My mistress said getting whipped by a strong Black woman was good for me. It would cleanse me of the arrogance that fills most White chicks like me. As the White female servant of a dominant Black woman, I needed some humility. It's good for me.

After whipping me good, Mistress Ariel donned her strap-on dildo and fucked me with it. She spread my pale and plump ass cheeks wide open, and pressed the dildo against my asshole. With a swift thrust, she went inside. I gasped as Mistress Ariel began sodomizing me, slamming her dildo deep inside my asshole. I felt the dildo stretch my asshole. It hurt. Also felt good. I screamed as a flood of sensations flooded my mind and body. Hot damn, I loved it. Mistress Ariel called me a useless White slut and yanked my hair while fucking me. I howled in pain as I took my punishment. I absolutely loved it.

Afterwards, I knelt before my dominant Black goddess and obediently licked her feet. I prayed to her to forgive me for being a dumb White with an unearned sense of entitlement. This pleased Mistress Ariel. She decided she would continue to remove my inborn arrogance from me, one session at a time. She hasn't given up on me. She will continue to instill humility to me. I looked at my superior Black goddess and nodded. I am thankful to have her in my life. She brings order into my chaotic existence. I thank her. She's amazing. Black women are truly goddesses. I know this now.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers