Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 18

Story Info
White Female Nerd falls for Black Sportswoman.
1.6k words
3.52
24.7k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 08/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

My name is Caitlin Mendel. A five-foot-ten, lean, blonde-haired and green-eyed, deeply nerdy Irishwoman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a student at Saint Marcus College, a local two-year school, and these days, life is okay. I like the way the school is looking this year. Forty two percent of the eight-thousand-person student body is of African-American, Haitian, Jamaican, Hispanic or Asian descent. I'm a supporter of diversity in American higher education because I'm an open-minded person. I've also got a weakness for sexy Black women and I love to see them walking around. With their cute faces, great bodies and terrific bottoms, they're simply irresistible to this nerdy white lesbian.

Take my classmate Eleanor Jean-Joseph for example. Six feet two inches tall, thick-bodied and big-bottomed. She's dark-skinned and lovely, just the way I like my women. Unfortunately, I always saw Eleanor in the company of some of her jock friends. I'm not very athletic, though I do work out occasionally. I can't throw a ball to save my life. I'm just nerdy, with thick glasses to match. Seriously, I think everybody knows I'm a nerd. Hell, dead people probably know I'm a nerd. I watch the Science Fiction channel religiously, and subscribe to various anime magazines. I've got Star Wars posters and Marvel comic books all over my bedroom. I subscribe to the magazine Scientific American and various Chess magazines. Oh, and last but not least, I major in Computer Science. So frigging nerdy.

I didn't think Eleanor, captain of the women's basketball team would notice someone like me. The nerdy gay white chick. Eleanor's friends were all popular athletes. Her cousin Paula was captain of the women's Volleyball team. Her older sister Nancy used to be on the Saint Marcus College women's soccer team, and now she plays for Northeastern University. Her uncle Daryl Jean-Joseph is coach of the men's and women's Track and field teams. Yeah, it seems her friends and family members had the sports gene. I suck at sports. Seriously. I make that nerdy guy Steve on Family Matters look downright athletic. What could someone like Eleanor possibly see in someone like me? Luckily, I was wrong about her. Not only was Eleanor secretly gay, but she also had a thing for white chicks. How about that? I never would have guessed.

Since we had some classes together, I got to know her a little better. Eleanor was very smart and friendly. One time, we ran into each other at the library and had an enlightening conversation. I asked her out and she said yes, after promising me we'd be discreet. I've been out as a gay white female nerd since I was in high school, but Eleanor came from a religious family so I understood her need for discretion. We began seeing each other on the down low, as she liked to call it. We would have dinner together at Westgate Mall's Chinese restaurant and also shop together. We drove to Randolph Cinema and caught that awesome movie, Nine. Yeah, she was cool. Surprisingly, we had a lot in common.

Like me, Eleanor had always known she was gay. However, she never told anyone. Her father Peterson Jean-Joseph was the minister of Brockton's largest Haitian-American church and he was not known for his tolerance of gays and lesbians. Her mother Helen Jean-Joseph was a well-known Christian fiction author and a professor at Boston College, our state's well-known Catholic university. And her brother Jason, who returned home recently from Iraq was a state police officer and minister-in-training. Yes, Eleanor had many good reasons to hide her lesbian tendencies from her deeply conservative family. That's why she hung out with so many guys on campus. People assumed one of them was her boyfriend and didn't suspect that she was gay. When she told me all this, she looked so sad. I leaned closer and kissed her deeply. My sexy crush kissed me back passionately, and it was a magical kiss.

We left the Mall together and went to my apartment. I live in a small apartment in Brockton's South Side. My immediate neighbors are Haitian-Americans, Cape Verdeans, Mexicans and Asians. The city of Brockton is fast becoming one of New England's most ethnically diverse towns. Most of the one hundred thousand people who live here are members of minority groups. Well, now the minorities are the majority. We even have an openly gay Haitian-American City Councilman right here in my town. How about that? I was hesitant to show Eleanor my apartment. It's got one bedroom, a bathroom, and a kitchen. That's it. My room is small, big enough for a TV set and VCR, a bed, and a large chair where I put my clothes after ironing them. Eleanor took it all in. I know. I'm poor. She lives in a beautiful white mansion in Brockton's quietly affluent west side. Still, she was cool about the whole thing. I liked that about her.

Eleanor and I sat on the bed, making out. Gosh, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this. Before we went any further, I had something to confess. What did I confess? Did I tell Eleanor that I've worshiped her from afar for many years and worshiped the ground she walked on? Did I confess to her that I memorized her schedule and spent nearly every waking moment thinking about her? Nah, I didn't tell her any of that. I didn't want to scare her. Instead, I got down on one knee before her and opened my heart to her. Eleanor stared at me, stunned. She told me to get up. I didn't. I told her that I've always wanted to be dominated by a gorgeous, strong Black woman. I've worshiped Black women for as long as I can remember. Hell, I subscribe to the magazines Ebony, Essence, Black Enterprise and Jet just so I can look at all the pretty Black women!

Eleanor Jean-Joseph seemed stunned by my revelation. She told me to get up, and I did. Eleanor shook her head, smiled and then kissed me. She told me that she liked me and wanted a relationship with me. I can't tell you how happy I felt. I kissed her, and told her I wanted her to dominate me. Eleanor couldn't wrap her head around it. She asked me why this mattered to me so much. How could I explain this? I'm seriously into BDSM and I'm a submissive. I've longed to be taken by a strong Black mistress for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately, Black ladies usually looked right past me. I found an Arab mistress once, and we had some fun together for a while but she moved to New York a year. Eleanor smiled, and told me I was a kinky slut. I grinned sheepishly. Suddenly, her usually warm Jean-Joseph eyes went steely and her tone changed from friendly and loving to imperious and bossy. She ordered me to get on my knees. I said yes, and obeyed.

This was the beginning of better times for Eleanor and me. My gorgeous Black girlfriend took to interracial lesbian domination like a cat takes to hunting mice. She loved bossing me around. She made me get on my knees and suck her toes. I did. I sucked her toes and kissed her feet. I even polished her boots with my tongue. I loved it when she bossed me around. Sometimes, she bent me over and spanked my pale ass until it turned red. I loved kneeling before my sexy Haitian-American goddess and licking her pussy until she was squealing in delight and screaming my name in all the languages she knew. Making my woman happy makes me happy. One day, I bought a strap-on dildo for my goddess to use on me. We had a great time. She put me on all fours, spanked my ass and slammed my pussy with the dildo. As she fucked my pussy roughly, I screamed in pleasure. Then I asked her to do my ass. She spread my slim ass cheeks, pressed the dildo against my asshole and pushed it inside. My goddess filled my ass with the dildo, fucking me hard. I came three times that night.

Afterwards, we lay side by side. I rested my head between my goddess Eleanor's large breasts and smiled contently. Eleanor ran her hands through my hair and kissed my forehead. That's when I told her I loved her. She looked at me, surprised. I grinned, and kissed her lips. I'm serious. I love this woman. I'm even learning how to do her hair from Marie, a Nigerian teacher and beauty shop owner who's a good friend of mine. I want to be with Eleanor for the rest of my days. I want us to live together in a big house, adopt Siamese twins and live happily ever after. That's my dream. Eleanor took my face in her hands and kissed me. Then she whispered into my ear that she loved me too. I was overjoyed. Seriously. I had one of my nerdy moments.

Eleanor and I continue to see each other. This coming May, we're going to graduate. She's been accepted at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst on an athletic scholarship. They want her as a point guard on the women's basketball team. I've been accepted at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Northeastern University and Boston College but I'm passing them all up to go to the University of Massachusetts campus in Amherst. Luckily, Amherst is offering me an academic scholarship. I'm so thrilled about that. My lady and I are going to live together, away from the prying eyes of her homophobic parents. I certainly hope things work out. I love this woman and I want to be with her for the rest of my life.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers