Black Women Crave White Pussy

Story Info
White dominatrix seduces butch Black woman.
1k words
3.1
41.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

I'm finally able to be more submissive at this time. It wasn't always possible. You see, I was raised to be a strong Black woman. And I am Butch as well. Well that conflicts with my emerging submissive sexual desires. I like to be submissive to older White women. Talk about weird, eh? My name is Amelia Javier. I'm a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and short-haired Black woman of Haitian descent living in the Nepean suburb of Ottawa in the Province of Ontario. I'm taking up Business Administration at the University of Carleton. And I am a Butch Black lesbian in search of love and fulfillment in the world of BDSM.

Presently, I'm having the time of my life. I am sucking the toes of my Mistress, Cheryl Waller. The tall, red-haired and green-eyed, forty-something Englishwoman purrs with pleasure as I kneel before her and suck her toes. She just loves the submissive Black slut that I have become. I should also mention that Cheryl Waller is my former psychiatrist. We ran into each other at a bar recently and sparks flew. Dr. Cheryl Waller recently split from her husband of twenty years. And she's now exploring her sexuality freely. Well, so am I!

A lot of the things I'm into contradict how I look to the world. I'm tall and athletic, yet I couldn't throw a ball to save my life. I suck at sports. I work out extensively but it's mostly because I like being toned and muscular. I wanted to be a champion bodybuilder and gave it an honest short. Well, it was okay for a while but now I do it mostly for fun. I'm short-haired and kind of Butch. I ride a Harley motorcycle. I like to fix cars and bikes. I work part-time as a security guard. Yeah, I'm definitely a Butch woman. Yet I'm definitely not dominant in the bedroom. See the dichotomy?

I am so glad I ran into Cheryl. I'm twenty three and she's forty three. I'm a Haitian gal whose family moved to Ottawa from the Haitian town of Cap-Haitien in the early 1990s. Cheryl is a second-generation English immigrant living in the Province of Ontario. I am forthrightly lesbian. She is a newly divorced gal and she's finally out as a bisexual woman. I'm a University student with aspirations to work in the business world. And everybody knows I'm queer. I have never hidden it. Cheryl is an altogether different bird. She is a shrink whose license nearly got pulled by the Canadian Psychiatric Association because of her very publicized affair with a sexually confused and very married East Indian female patient. The story made the local papers when the husband of the female patient pressed charges against the good doctor. I guess we're both at interesting points in our lives when we ran into each other. Isn't life funny that way?

Where was I? Oh, yes. I was sucking Cheryl's toes while we were having some fun in my apartment. I licked her pearly White toes. Cheryl moaned in pleasure and told me to lick her pussy next. I did just that. I am that rare Black woman who is absolutely addicted to White pussy, folks. There, I said it. One of the biggest secrets of the Black lesbian community. Black lesbians have a thing for White chicks. I'm not the only gay or bisexual Black woman with such an interest. I'm just the first one to admit it to myself and to others without fear or shame. I licked Cheryl's sweet pussy like my life depended on it. I licked and fingered her middle-aged White cunt like there was no tomorrow. And she squealed in delight as I worked my own brand of magic on her.

Later, Cheryl returned the favour. In a previous life I was a stone Butch woman. I did all the work in the bedroom with my women. I do the licking. I do the fingering. I wear the strap-on dildo and fuck my women. Not the other way around. And for ages that's how I rolled. However, I have been wanting to try new things. It took me forever to admit it to myself. In the lesbian community, there are strict rules. If you're a Butch woman or a Stud, you're not supposed to do certain things. And if you're a Femme, you're not supposed to do certain things either. Well, sometimes a Butch woman or Stud wants to try some very non-Stud things. And sometimes a Femme wants to do some very non-Femme things. We're all women. Why the damn labels? Why the controversy? I don't know. And I don't give a fuck anymore.

That's why I let Cheryl go down on me. My sexy Englishwoman licked and fingered my pussy gently. She took her sweet time. I spread my legs wide for her as she fingered and licked my cunt. A year ago I would have smacked a woman for even suggesting that I let her anywhere near my pussy. It went against the Butch woman/Stud code. Well, now I say to hell with the code. I just want to have some fun. It's my body, isn't it? Cheryl surprised the hell out of me by sliding a slim blue dildo into my cunt. I gasped as she penetrated me. Yep, I was definitely crossing the line and I was absolutely loving it. In fact, I screamed for Cheryl to fuck me harder with her dildo. And you had better believe this hot older White mama gave it to me good!

This was my first foray into full sexual submission to another woman. It was not to be my last. This was scary yet thrilling new territory for me. I had a wicked good time when Cheryl finally wore a strap-on dildo and fucked me with it. Oh, yeah. She spread my thighs, raised my legs in the air and fucked me with her strap-on dildo. My sexy White femme wielded her dildo with authority and expertise. And she fucked me good. I rubbed my tits together and moaned in pleasure as she fucked me. Later, she gave my pussy a good licking while gently sliding a smaller dildo into my asshole. Man, my relationship with Cheryl was changing me in unexpected ways but I still liked her. We're having some wonderful times together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers