Black Women Rule The World

Story Info
Black lesbians put white woman in her place.
1.7k words
3.24
50k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

My name is Sandra Jay and I am a tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I live in an apartment with two tall and very sexy, voluptuous Black lesbians. Madeline Brown and Michelle Anderson. I am absolutely in thrall to them to the point of becoming their very willing love slave. It's not just a game to me either. It's my life. It's my choice. It's my decision. And I am more than okay with that. You see, I am a submissive White female in need of Black domination. A natural one like myself seeks Black dominants. And I love to bow down to sexually aggressive Black people, especially Black women. I think it's about time White women like myself were taught our place by dominant Black females.

Sometimes, I am absolutely stunned by the way history has been twisted by the men and women of this world. Seriously. Take Black history for example. Most old movies you've seen show Africans living in small villages, hunting wild animals in the jungle and living a primitive lifestyle. That is not only prejudiced but it's also inaccurate. Black people built the civilizations of Egypt, Assyria and Babylon. The first civilizations. The first nations. At a time when White men and White women were living like animals in caves in frigid Europe, Black men and Black women were founding the civilizations that predated the pyramids. It's absolutely true. White men and White women have done their best to strip the Black man and the Black woman of their freedom, their culture, their sense of self-worth and their identity. And failed miserably.

In twenty-first century America, the Black man and Black woman have united against prejudice and discrimination. And they've accomplished great things. Did you know that a Black person invented the operating system for elevators? Along with the traffic signals? Not to mention TV Dinners and AZT, the life-saving medicine that men and women affected with HIV take. In spite of the obstacles placed before them by White men and White women, Black people are not only surviving but many of them are doing well. Black supermodels are on the rise. Black actors are on the rise. Black college students are on the rise. Black athletes are on the rise. And Black politicians are most definitely on the rise.

All this I learned from Madeline Brown and Michelle Anderson. These two very sexy Black ladies are part of the Black BDSM scene of Boston. They are also prominent members of the African-American Gay and Lesbian Political Alliance. A very powerful organization with its roots in Boston. They have thousands of members and locations in the cities of Chicago, San Francisco, New Orleans, New York and Hartford. Right now, I am on my hands and knees, scrubbing the floors of the apartment while Michelle and Madeline watch television. They're giving a special report on CNN and I can't help but overhear as my Mistresses talk about it.

According to the report, the election of a Black man to the office of President of the United States forever changed our political landscape. Also, Black men and Black women are running for political office in city, state and national elections like never before. The effects of this have already been felt. In both the Republican and Democratic parties, Black men and Black women are on the rise. And there's nothing even the most die-hard redneck can do about it. You might as well be attempting to stop a tidal wave. Mr. Steele is a powerful and popular leader within the Republican National Committee. Mr. Patrick is the very popular Governor of Massachusetts. Mr. Patterson is the Governor of New York. And these gentlemen are highly intelligent, educated, and absolutely Black!

I think this is the shape of things to come. We're going to see a lot of Blacks and Hispanics along with a few Asians running for political office. And they're going to be succeeding too. Why? Simply because they work harder than anybody else. A lot of White people, especially White women like myself, walk around with a sense of entitlement. That's why so many White people love to cut in line. Or expect the best seats in restaurants and airplanes. That's why White men and White women are absolutely stunned when the law isn't on our side and we're not allowed to get away with everything just because of our skin pigmentation. It's not something we've been taught. It's something that's inbred. And thanks to my dominant Black Mistresses, I am being purged of my sinful ways and being taught my proper place. The White woman's place is to serve in the Black woman's house. Not the other way around. The old days are over. And there's nothing anyone can do to bring them back.

Mistresses Madeline and Michelle look at me as I am scrubbing the floor. They wink at me. I smile modestly. I am a very eager worker bee, too. I am wearing a maid's uniform and there is a doggy collar attached to my neck. Fixed to the collar is an extremely long leash granting me some leeway as I go about my menial tasks. My Black Mistresses are so kind to have gotten me a long leash. I am thankful for that and work hard to show them my appreciation by polishing their floors, cooking their meals, ironing their clothes and keeping their houses squeaky clean. I am good at what I do. For I am a good servant. This isn't punishment for me. This is a labor of love. I absolutely love my Black Mistresses and I live to serve them. I am devoted to them to my dying day. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I remember fondly the days when they broke me in. Back when I still had my inbred White female arrogance and sense of entitlement. Mistresses Madeline and Michelle would take me to the parking lot at night and tie me up to a pole, completely naked. Then they would bring out their whips and beat me senseless. They called it removing the White arrogance out of me. I would scream and protest, and they would laugh as they whipped me. They reminded me of the countless Black men and Black women who endured hell at the hands of sadistic White men and White women for centuries. This was just centuries of repression getting purged. In the Age of Black Power, many Black men and Black women were taking their frustrations out on the dumb people who used to mistreat them.

I endured my torment, knowing that I absolutely deserved it. Sometimes, Mistresses Michelle and Madeline took turns fucking me with their strap-on dildos. They would put me on all fours and spread my white ass cheeks wide open before shoving their dildos into my pussy and asshole. I would scream loud enough to wake the dead and they laughed as they fucked me. They reminded me that White men and White women used Black people for their pleasure for centuries. If I wanted to be a proper slave, I had to endure this. And so I did. And thus my transformation into a submissive was complete. The voices of my Mistresses snapped me out of my reverie.

My Mistresses summon me and I obey, coming to them as soon as I can. They tell me what they saw on the television. According to CNN, White men and White women will become minorities within a decade. Two at the most. Blacks and Hispanics along with Asians have multiplied while White folks have been struggling to kill Affirmative Action and watched their colleges and businesses along with their neighborhoods invaded by smart men and smart women who were definitely not Caucasian! How ironic. White people were going to be minorities in the very country they fought so hard to keep from minorities. And leading the rise of minorities were Hispanics, close allies of the Black community. In spite of efforts to keep their numbers low, their young men in jail and their women impoverished, Black men and Black women along with Hispanic men and Hispanic women had prospered. They owned a lot of small businesses. And they brought their unique sense of style, their culture and their ways to the worlds of business, education, politics and sports. They had become the New Super Power. It was a New World Order, folks.

I listened to the news and looked into the faces of my dominant Black Mistresses. They smiled and told me that I had done well. And as my reward, I got to lick their feet. Obediently, I did as I was told. I licked the feet of my Mistresses as if they were the most delicious dish I'd ever tasted. While I licked their feet, Madeline and Michelle shared a passionate kiss. Then they embraced. Ignoring me completely, they began to make love. Anyone who hasn't seen two big beautiful Black lesbian women making love hasn't seen true beauty, folks. Let me tell you how it went down.

Michelle undressed Madeline lovingly, and began caressing her breasts. Madeline gently pulled Michelle into a tighter embrace, and slipped her hand between Michelle's thighs. Michelle gasped as Madeline began fingering her pussy. I watched as my Mistresses did their thing. Madeline suckled on Michelle's breasts while fingering her twat. Then the two of them got into the sixty-nine position and licked each other's pussies. They asked me to fetch their dildos and I complied. When I returned, they took the dildos from me and began fucking each other. Michelle pushed her dildo into Madeline's pussy while Madeline shoved her dildo up her ass. I watched them, fascinated...and envious. They looked so beautiful together. So wonderful. Their beautiful dark skins glistening as they made love. How I longed to join them. But they're my Mistresses and I'm their White female slave. I know my place.

After my beautiful Black Mistresses were done making love, they asked me to clean the couch before going to the basement to do laundry. I nodded, and thanked them. Mistress Madeline was feeling particularly kind today for she allowed me a few hours of television before I went to bed to prepare for the next day. I smiled happily, and thanked her. My Black Mistress told me I was a good slave. She wished more White women were like me. Then she patted my head and retired to her bedchambers with Mistress Michelle. I went about my duties with a song in my heart. I live to serve. And I do it quite happily. My Mistresses thanks are all the pay I'll ever need.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers