Black Women Strapon Black Studs

Story Info
Mature Black lady strapons young Black man.
1.9k words
3.14
26.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

I know you're wondering so I'm going to clarify everything for you. Are you ready for me? Here is the answer to your unasked question. Yes. I am a young Black woman who likes to fuck Black men in the ass with a strap-on dildo. And I am proud to be that bossy bitch. A lot of Black men have this hidden fetish. Especially kinky young Black men who spend a lot of time watching porn online. I am that sister who fucks the brothers in the ass and I am quite good at it. Every Black man I've ever dated has allowed me to fuck him in the ass with my strap-on dildo. Just call me the male butt whisperer. I collect Black male anal virginities.

My name is Mireille Saint-Jean. A Haitian national currently living in the city of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, curvy and big-bottomed, with very dark brown skin and long, neatly braided hair. My hips are wide. My lips are full. My butt is round and big. I am a proud Black lady. I love my dark skin, my unique hair and my physique. Some sisters starve themselves to look like skinny white bitches. I'm not one of those. I love my curves. Folks, I moved to the Confederation of Canada in November 2009. Since then I adjusted to a whole new world. One year later, I am a student in the Police Foundations program at La Cite Collegiale. I want to be a policewoman someday. Presently I work as a security guard at Saint Laurent Mall. And I am also an amateur dominatrix at night.

I met a handsome young Black man who simply completes me. His name is Valerius Joseph. A six-foot-three, big and chubby but ruggedly handsome young Black man of Haitian descent who hails from the city of Montreal in the Province of Quebec. He's taking up business classes at Algonquin College in the city of Ottawa. I fell in lust with him the first time I laid eyes on him. He was twenty one when we first met. I was already twenty four. He still lived at home. He's got an aunt named Gertrude Joseph in the town of Orleans, not far from downtown Ottawa. He stays with her while studying in Ottawa. Valerius was still a virgin at the time we met. Well, I decided to corrupt him. I just love Haitian guys from North America. They're so neat and church-going. So different from the Haitian guys back in the Republic of Haiti. I love to turn them into the naughty freaks I know them to be deep inside. I set out to seduce Valerius and my plan worked like a charm.

Valerius was drawn to me. As it turns out, his family came from my hometown of Cap-Haitien in the North side of the Republic of Haiti. He had the good looks of a Cap guy. Tall, dark-skinned and rugged, with kind eyes. Just the way I like my Black men. My first step in this game of seduction was to lure him in. Now, seducing a man isn't always easy for a woman. Even a beautiful Haitian mama like myself. Valerius works as the shift manager of a French restaurant not far from Algonquin College. He goes to church every Sunday. And he is deeply conservative in his thinking. Like a lot of young Black men, he adores Black women but doesn't know how to get to them. It's not his fault. The young Black women in the city of Ottawa only notice a Black guy if he's walking around with a White woman. The rest of the time, they don't notice if the Black man exists. Well, I'm not like these sorry bitches. I love me some chocolate studs. Haitian flavoured if you've got it, thank you very much.

I wanted to make Valerius mine so I played the role of damsel in distress. I pretended not to be fluent in English even though I have been vacationing in places like Florida and New York for many years. Like a good Haitian lad, Valerius couldn't resist helping a beautiful Haitian sister in need. He became my 'guide' in the city of Ottawa. Valerius took me all over the place. We went to the Rideau Center, Bayshore Plaza and many other cool hangouts for young people. We also went to the movies at Blair Shopping Center. I became his constant companion. And he was grateful for the attention I lavished on him. I allowed him to become my 'tutor' in English while really manipulating the situation to my advantage. I wanted to instruct him in the pleasures of the flesh.

One night, I put the moves on Valerius as we went back to my apartment in the southern tier of Ottawa. We were sitting on my couch, watching an old Jesifra movie on DVD when I started rubbing up on him. I must also mention that I wore a red tank top and bright blue 'booty shorts'. Oh, and no panties. This made Valerius really nervous. Of course he was nervous. He's a normal, heterosexual Black male who is sitting next to a sexually attractive and downright irresistible Black female. If I didn't make him nervous, I would have been worried. I laid my hand on his thigh. Valerius jumped up like he'd been bitten. I smiled and told him to relax. Then I kissed him. He hesitated, but kissed me back. And that's how it all began.

To his credit, Valerius did put up a bit of a fight during this game of seduction. He told me that he was part of his church's celibacy circle. His father, Antoine Joseph is the Pastor of La Maison Divine, a big Haitian church in the North side of the city of Montreal. And his mother Jeanne works as a schoolteacher. They're both deeply conservative people. I am quite okay with that. I just wanted to relieve this sexy Black stud of his virginity. Once I started kissing him all over after removing his T-shirt and pants, he stopped fighting me. I played with his chest hairs while kissing him. I ran my hands all over his sexy body. I like my men on the fleshy side. No skinny bastards for me. Valerius was tall and beefy, just the way I liked them. I made my way to his groin. He gasped when I took his cock in my hand. I smiled and kissed his dick, then took him into my mouth. I gently pulled back his foreskin and sucked on his dick and balls like sugar cubes. He sighed in pleasure. Grinning, I began working my magic on him. I slipped one finger inside Valerius asshole and he seemed surprised but didn't protest. I smiled inwardly. He was like putty in my hands. Yes! I fingered his ass while sucking his dick, and it drove him nuts. A few moments later he came, and I tasted his manly essence. Not bad. I like the way he tastes!

Valerius and I got our freak on. I let him get a whiff of my hot pussy. I made him taste me and he seemed really turned on. That's good. I put a condom on his erect cock and inserted him inside of me. And just like that, my new favourite stud was a virgin no more! Valerius and I established a nice easy rhythm as we began fucking. He laid on the bed and I rode him hard. Impaled on his dick, I rested my hands on his shoulders and urged him to fuck me hard. My stud did as he was told. Just like a good Haitian lad. He fucked me real good, especially for a first timer. Afterwards, he was all emotional and clingy. He was holding me and kissing me and thanking me. I smiled and went along with it. Guys get emotional after their first time. Usually I find it pathetic but I cared for Valerius so I found it sweet. I kissed him and we went to sleep, with his huge arms around me.

And that's how Valerius and I became boyfriend and girlfriend. He was really sweet to me. Our age difference didn't phase him one bit. I really care for him. However, I've got to be me. I like variety in my sexual play. And some of the stuff I like is way above Valerius pay grade. He was determined to please me. The brother put so much enthusiasm in licking my pussy that it endeared him to me. One day, I told him what I was really into. I swear he looked pale after I told him but he was determined to please him. That's how he ended up in my basement, on his back, ready to get strapped. I did my best to prepare him. You can't just start shoving a dildo up a guy's ass. Especially a sexually inexperienced but enthusiastic young guy like Valerius. We had fun together. I sucked his dick while fingering his ass, which he really liked. Once he came, I deemed him ready to get fucked.

I slipped on some latex gloves and lubricated Valerius asshole. Then I slipped two fingers up his ass. Hmm. He took it all without screaming. I know he's ready now. Here's the moment of truth. I took out my strap-on dildo. Valerius gasped when he saw it. I smiled at him reassuringly and told him I'd be real gentle. Then I pressed the dildo against his ass, took a deep breath and eased it inside. Valerius screamed as I penetrated him. I whispered sweet words to my man as I fucked him in the ass with my strap-on dildo. He was a bit scared and tense so I relaxed him by stroking his cock. He got hard again and seemed to relax. Valerius closed his eyes as I sank the dildo deeper inside of him. Valerius moaned. I gently stroked Valerius handsome face as I fucked him. One of my fingers slipped into his mouth and he sucked it without opening his eyes. I smiled tenderly at him. I'm in love with this guy, I really am. I stroked his cock and pumped his ass until he came, then I pulled out of him.

Valerius opened his eyes and gently let out his breath. I kissed him, and asked him how 'it' was. He shrugged and told me it was amazing. He felt scared and exhilarated at the same time. I smiled kindly at him. Then we kissed and hugged. I simply love this young man. There is nothing I wouldn't do for him. So when he whispered something naughty in my ear, I was all for it. I got on all fours, face down and ass up. I spread my butt cheeks wide open, and waited for my man. Valerius grinned, and took the lubricant I used on him earlier. Then he positioned himself behind me. He pressed his cock against my backdoor and eased himself inside. I licked my lips, welcoming my man's cock in my ass. Turnabout is fair play after all. I haven't gotten fucked like this in a long time. And you had better believe I wanted to make up for lost time. As Valerius began working his cock into my tight ass, I urged him to fuck me as hard as he could. And by heaven he did! I'm going to walk funny in the morning but it's worth it. I love this awesome, naïve and sexually adventurous Haitian stud...and his awesome dick too!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers