Blackburn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren let out a long breath, before moving forward and taking the offered seat. She found her eyes lingering on the Queen a moment; she was wearing a night shift with nothing beneath. The swell of her breasts were lower than any kind of support would allow, and her nipples pressed against the material of the shift, dark against the white material.

"Tea?" Queen Eloise asked with a friendly and disarming smile. Still sitting a bit stiffly, Lauren nodded. The Queen didn't move.

"Yes, please. I don't take anything in it," she said.

"I wonder if that's a white lie to try and make this less awkward for yourself. Or if it's true. Hard to tell," the Queen said as she took up the tea pot sitting on the table between them. Steam rose from the second cup as she poured, then held out the cup and its saucer for Lauren.

The captain took it, and took a gentle sip. A little more bitter than she was used to, but it was pleasant.

"I've never liked the smell of whale oil," the Queen said as Lauren took another sip. The captain raised an eyebrow.

"The candles. More pleasant an atmosphere as well. Romantic in their own way," she said, with a slight smirk as she lifted her own cup to her lips.

"To be fair your Grace-"

Eloise lifted a hand again, and shook her head.

"Tonight never happened Ms. Blackburn. We never met by candle light to drink tea. We never talked while you could see my nipples beneath my shift. As I said, we are but two people in this room. Two people with their own ambitions and plans. So, speak plainly, without stifling yourself with honorifics. Tonight, you may call me Eloise. Now, continue."

Lauren stared a moment, taking another sip then a breath as she pondered her words. Finally she set the cup and saucer down on the table.

"Why exactly am I here?"

"Do you play Chess, Ms. Blackburn... or might I call you Lauren?"

"Lauren is fine. And I am familiar with the game," the captain said with some confusion, lost once more.

"There are many who say the world is in Chess. That it teaches you about strategy, and tactics, and even court. I disagree, and that's why I still have my crown. Do you know why?" Eloise said.

"Because a game of Chess is isolated. There is no bigger picture," Lauren said.

"Precisely. On a battlefield the weather may play it's hand as it did at Agincourt. Or reinforcements may arrive. Or you may have less soldiers or artillery than the enemy. And there are no boundaries. No limits to what you may do to try and achieve victory. In chess, a pawn is but a pawn. In battle, a Rifle Company Captain may take her soldiers through the woods and ambush the waiting enemy cavalry as they readied to flank towards the cannons."

Lauren lifted an eyebrow, but said nothing yet.

"In court, pieces shift from one side to the other on what may seem a whim. Pieces are knocked off, only to be swiftly replaced. And the rules are never so clear cut. You are one of those pieces Lauren. And I wish to make you my colour. That, is why you are here tonight," Eloise said.

"I'm just a soldier, loyal to whoever wears the crown. Of course I'm on your side."

"Monarchs had lived on died on the assumption of their soldiers' loyalty. I will not make that mistake. Nor do I need a spy to start an inquisition. What I need is a hero. You, a woman in an occupation of cocks, and idolized by the people," Eloise said.

"I'm not sure the people idolize me," Lauren replied.

"Not as yet perhaps. But your story has scarce been heard. Let me handle that. What I want from you is a transfer to the Queen's Guard for a term of two years. I don't foresee a war in that time. I want you in public Lauren, that your story doesn't fizzle out. I want you to be the next Robin of Loxley. Don't concern yourself with how this aids me, just know it does," Eloise said.

Lauren blinked, unsure of what to think. It was like a golden thread being handed to her with no questions. She looked down at the tea a moment, watching the steam rising up from it.

"What's the catch? No one hands out anything for free," Lauren eventually said.

"The catch is that if you publically align yourself with me, you will be making enemies in positions of power. They may try and stop your ascent, and they will attempt to drag your name down to the mud."

"I've lived in the mud. It's not so bad," Lauren said, and Eloise laughed.

"The rest of the price. Well, it won't be paid by you. To be blunt Lauren, you are but a pawn at the moment. But... with some molding, I might make something else of you," Eloise said, and rose to her feet. She moved around the table and stopped just beside Lauren.

Reaching out, the Queen let her fingers settle beneath Lauren's chin and gently lifted. She leaned downwards slightly, and smiled.

"Can I call you my woman Lauren Blackburn?"

"You may," Lauren said as she looked up into the queen's eyes. Then the queen leaned further downwards.

Her lips were soft as they brushed Lauren's own a brief moment. Then they pressed harder, until the kiss could not be mistaken for anything other than lustful. When Eloise stood again, Lauren stared, surprised, but the Queen said nothing else yet, instead moving behind the captain, hands on her shoulders.

Then fingers parted the jacket further, before starting on the buttons of her shirt, parting the black linen until the brassiere beneath was showing, and the shadows of Lauren's cleavage. Leaning in, Eloise's hair danced along Lauren's shoulders, her lips at Lauren's ear.

"This is the other reason you are here my dear. Do you object?" Eloise whispered softly, as her fingertips slid beneath the fabric of the brassiere, until she found Lauren's nipple.

Gently she toyed with the peak of the captain's breast, running her finger in circles. Lauren let out a low moan, feeling herself relaxing. She could smell the queen's hair, her skin. Felt her breath as those lips moved do her neck.

"No," Lauren eventually said.

"Then take off your pants," Eloise purred, unrelenting on the nipple she gently pinched. Lauren couldn't slouch, for fear that those lips would pull away from her skin. That she wouldn't get to feel that little flick of tongue along the side of her neck.

Lifting her foot up, she pulled off her boots and socks, one at the time, all while savouring the ministrations. She could have gone faster, but the queen was seemingly enjoying the teasing. The soft and gentle pleasures. Lauren suddenly understood how that girl outside Glasgow had felt.

With boots and socks upon the floor, Lauren lifted her hips to undo her pants. With one hand still teasing the captain's breast, Eloise began to peel the riding jacket off her shoulders, savouring each inch as her teasing brought her quiet moans, and heavy breath.

As the pants slid off, with the sabre rattling on the floor, Eloise kissed Lauren's jaw, then pulled away, making sure the slide of her hand was slow and gentle.

"Come with me to the bed," she said, rising from her bend. She began to move, looking over her shoulder to watch as Lauren stood, leaving her jacket draped over the back of the chair.

Biting her lip, the queen cocked her finger, while lowering one shoulder and allowing the fabric of her shift to slide off. It dipped low, hanging on her chest and upper arm. The captain was quick though, crossing the distance between them and wrapping her arms around the queen. Eloise was shocked, though she relented to the hungry kiss that claimed her lips. Even let her mouth open to the exploring tongue as the captains hand pulled down on the other shoulder of the shift. The captain's nails raked down her queen's back, pulling the shift along with it, causing Eloise to moan into her new lover's kiss.

When the shift had reached hips, Lauren twisted her hands. Sliding her fingers beneath and catching the fabric with her thumbs. Further downwards she pushed, letting her palms glide over the queen's rear, squeezing but a moment as the shift fell to the floor.

The squeeze turned quickly to a pull, until those hands slid further down to thighs. Eagerly, Eloise's hands danced between them, undoing the remainder of the captain's shirt. But the pull of those strong hands turned to a lift. Eloise felt herself leaping slightly, wrapping her arms and legs around the other woman. She felt like a young woman from those penny romances.

Lauren carried her to the bed, brushing aside one of the drapes to lay her down, still passionately kissing her. Tasting her tongue and lips with her own. Feeling the heat of her body against her own. Until hands against her breasts pushed her up.

Panting, Lauren broke the kiss and stared down at Eloise, at the lustful eyes that stared up at her.

"Your clothes," the queen said, biting her lip once the words had slipped free.

Lauren smirked, pulling herself out of her shirt and tossing it aside, unsure of where it landed. She had to stand to start on her knickers, but the queen was soon sitting on the edge of the bed to work on the brassiere. Soon, the undergarments discarded and forgotten, Eloise pressed a kiss to Lauren's breast. As teeth gently pressed against the nipple, the queen pulled her captain down atop her, soon wrapping legs around her so thighs rubbed against thighs.

The two shuffled across the bed, pushing the blankets and sheets off of the far edge to an unkempt bundle on the floor, making Lauren laugh until another soft bite pulled another moan. Eloise's hand clapped down on Lauren's rear, squeezing tightly, before letting her tongue drag a warm wet trail to another hungry kiss.

Entangled in each other's limbs, their bodies writhed together. Lauren pulled up her thigh, pressing it tightly to Eloise's cunt, and the queen's hips began to move, grinding against the offered flesh. As the slick fluids of arousal smeared over Lauren's leg, she cupped one of the queen's breasts. Kneading it firmly, letting her thumb drag over a nipple. The kiss broke again, and Eloise bit on Lauren's ear, pulling at the lobe trapped between her teeth until the flesh escaped. The Queen snapped her jaws at Lauren's ear, before grinning wickedly.

The captain lashed her tongue over Eloise's lips, then began to work her way downwards. Kissing and lashing her tongue across skin that was starting to glisten with sweat. Further down she moved, over the slopes of her breasts, to the dip of her navel, until Lauren could feel the drapes on the edges of the bed dragging up her thighs and over her ass. As the silk ran along her back, with the queen's thighs running along her torso the further she descended, the captain found herself between the queen's legs.

She placed a soft kiss at her cunt, before letting her lips tease the other woman's labia, while her tongue plunged inwards.

"Oh, fuck," the queen moaned, her hand snapping downwards, grasping the captain's ponytail. Her legs tightened around her lover, as Lauren's tongue began to thrust inwards, and slowly drag outwards, ending with a lash to the queen's clit.

Thighs tightened around the captain, while fingers dug into the ties of her ponytail, slowly pulling it loose every time that sensuous tongue pushed deep.

By the time the locks of hair had been pulled free and draped across Lauren's shoulders, she had fully pulled her tongue free of the queen's cunt. Savouring the taste of her, she pressed another kiss directly to her clit, before letting her tongue dive back in. Lashing and writhing over that sensitive jewel and cause the queen to writhe in pleasure. Her nails dug into Lauren's scalp, and her thighs pressed hard against her head as the pleasures rose.

Eloise screamed out as she came to Orgasm, but Lauren didn't stop. Her tongue continued to snap, her fingers dragging across the queen's abdomen, until her moans turned a fever pitch. Her thighs nearly suffocating the captain, her nails nearly breaking skin. Her heels digging into Lauren's spine as her back arched high.

As her breasts rose and fell with heavy breaths, Lauren crawled up the royal, grinning wickedly, dragging that tongue along glistening skin. Then their lips met, and Eloise tasted herself, that tongue pressing into the kiss. She clamped onto it with her mouth, sucking on it, groaning as her fingers crept downwards, eventually gripping Lauren's ass. She began to gently pull, urging the captain higher.

Lauren broke the kiss, moving her form from between the queen's legs and stating to straddle her.

"Higher," Eloise purred, tongue flickering out, still tasting the remnants of her orgasm. Lauren grinned, shuffling upwards on her knees, urged ever higher by the palms settled on her rear.

Soon she had her thighs around the queen's head, and without waiting any longer slowly lowered herself down until she felt lips against her sex. She moaned, and started to grind, the muscles of her abdomen working as she began to ride the tongue soon thrusting up inside her.

Eloise's tongue had some skill, and Lauren closed her eyes as she savoured the sensations between her thighs. Felt a hand gliding up the cleft of her ass, spreading her cheeks until a single finger pressed against her hole. In response Lauren lifted a hand and started to massage one of her own breasts, letting out hungry moans as she continued to ride the slithering tongue.

The queen teased her lover's rear, before slowly pushing the finger inwards. Lauren gasped, squeezing her breast tightly, but didn't let the motions of her hips stop. The finger picked up it's speed, thrusting hard until Eloise's palm slapped against Lauren's cheeks.

Reaching downwards, the captain grasped her queen's hair, holding it tight as she let out a loud moan of pleasure. Her orgasm coursing with pleasure as the queen's surprisingly skilled tongue, and finger carried her to the heights of climax.

Rolling off her lover to lay sideways on the bed, Lauren smiled up at the ceiling. Both women breathed in deep, letting the air cool their warm sweat slicked skin. It lasted only a few heartbeats, before Eloise cuddled up beside Lauren.

"It's getting cold... and we knocked the blankets on the floor," she whispered into Lauren's neck, and the captain laughed. So they lay there a few moments, breathing in the scent of the other, the queen's fingers idly toying with the loose locks of Lauren's hair.

Eventually the two moved to collect the blankets, and lay themselves properly in the bed, pressed against each other, hand idly laying over hip or stomach. Each savouring the presence and touch of another human being. Lauren closed her eyes, comforted.

While she slowly began to drift off to sleep, Queen Eloise II watched her lover. While the candles slowly burned downwards, she ran her fingers through the hair of the newest piece on the board.

12