Blacked In Suburbia

Story Info
The pool guy gets lucky.
3.1k words
4.11
82.5k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,157 Followers

Mary and John Larsen are a typical suburban husband and wife. They had two children in college. He was a successful businessman. Mary had always been the typical stay at home mom. Since the kids started college, she devoted her life to social functions, yoga classes and coffee with her friends.

She was 5ft tall, with a figure to die for, despite having given birth to two children. He breasts had just a slight sag and are C cup. She has a narrow waist and a world class ass.

They live in a 3 bedroom house with a pool, hot tub and a custom barbecue area.

She loves to sunbathe. She is proud of no tan lines on her top. Her husband had a privacy fence built around the pool, but she could never bring herself to go all the way and sunbathe with her bottoms off.

Their sex life had settled into a nice, comfortable three or four times a week routine. She has a higher than normal sex drive and her husband loves it. He discovered it when they were dating in college. She had never been with another man.

She loves to ride him so he could play with her nipples. They are extra sensitive and John takes every advantage of that. He makes her cum just sucking and twisting them. He also loves making her beg to cum.

Her morning routine is to get up and take a shower. Make some coffee and check her emails.

As with everyone else, she gets spam to open sites of every description. One she kept getting is to a site called 'Black cocks are better'. She had never opened it. She never marked it as junk mail. She just deletes it.

One morning when she was checking her email, her phone rings. She recognizes the number from their pool cleaning service.

"Hello"

"Yes, Brian."

"Oh my. I hope you weren't injured."

"Two hours. No problem. Just come in the back gate like you usually do."

"Goodbye."

She went on with her daily routine. She completely forgot about his call.

She eats a light lunch and decides to get some sun.

She goes in her bedroom and strips. She looks at herself in her full length mirror. She cups her breasts. She gasps as she touches her nipples. John had given them a good going over last night and they are extra sensitive. She poses different ways and is satisfied with what she sees.

'This 40 year old bag still has it.'

She pulls on her thong on and walks out to the pool. She sits on the chaise lounge and applies some sunscreen. She lays back, closes her eyes, sighs and after a few minutes she falls asleep.

Brian opens the side gate and walks to the back yard. As he turned the corner he sees her laying on chaise lounge. He stops and stares.

"Holy shit, he thought. What a beauty."

His cock twitches.

'Boy, would I like to have some of that.'

He reaches down and holds his half hard cock. He continues to watch her. He realizes she is asleep. He quietly walks closer.

'Fucking outstanding. What a hot looking MILF.'

He decides not to wake her and goes on with cleaning the pool. He glances her way every few minutes. His hand slips and he drops the pool brush. It clanged when the aluminum handle hit the concrete.

She wakes with a start. She sits up and sees him on the other side of the pool. He is looking at her with a slight grin on his face. She squeals and looks for her towel. She realizes she didn't bring one out and quickly covers her breasts with her arms.

"Sorry, maam. I thought if I did this quietly, you wouldn't wake up and I could just leave like nothing happened. I didn't want to scare you."

"I'm sorry, Brian. I forgot you were coming late today. I thought you had been here and left."

"Maam, lets just call it a bright spot in my day and forget it happened."

She quickly gets up and runs in the house.

He watches her hot ass jiggle as she runs.

She was completely shaken by the incident. She goes in her bedroom and gets dressed. She watches as he finishes and leaves.

'Oh god. He saw my breasts. How could I be so stupid. She has to laugh at herself."

'That really had to be a bright spot in his day.'

She starts thinking about it.

'I wonder if I gave him a boner. He may go home and play with himself, thinking about me."

She pictures in her mind, him jacking off. She wonders if it was true, that all black men had extra big cocks. She had never even thought about having sex with a black man. She puts it out of her mind and goes on with her day.

The next morning, she is drinking her coffee and checking her email. She sees the ad for the "Black cocks are better' site. Then she remembers Brian seeing her. She thinks about opening it. She sits a minute with her cursor over the email. Finally, she clicks her mouse.

She looks and sees it is a site that shows videos of black me having sex with white women.

'Oh my god. Look at that. Those cocks are huge. How do they take them. It must really hurt.'

She opens one and watches. A white woman is laying on the bed. A black man walks in. She takes his pants down and sucks his cock. They fuck in all different positions.

She feels her nipples get hard.

'Oh god. That is so bad. Look at her. She really likes it.'

She watches as he pulls out and cums on her face and breasts. She sees the woman lick his cock clean and rub his cum into her skin. Her nipples get bigger and her pussy twitches.

'Oh my. What is wrong with me, watching stuff like this. I would never do that.'

She closes the site and deletes the email.

That evening, John comes home.

"Hi honey. How was your day?'

"Same shit, different day."

"What's for dinner"

"Pot roast, creamed peas, baked potato, and a tossed salad."

"Excellent. Your cooking makes it really worth coming home."

"Anything else you like coming home to?'

He smiles.

"You didn't forget last night did you? You came so hard you almost passed out."

"I remember, baby. You really know how to turn me on. My nipples are still tender."

"They might be more tender after tonight. I may just take advantage of you again."

"Promises, promises."

He goes to takes a shower.

They eat dinner and retire to the living room. Mary clicks on their favorite show.

"Oh baby. I almost forgot. Today the pool guy called and said he would be late. He wrecked his truck. I completely forgot and I was out getting some sun when he came."

"He must have got a real thrill out of that."

"I think so. I fell asleep and woke up with him checking me out."

"He is probably yanking off, thinking about your hot breasts."

"I'll be the makes a move on you the next time he comes."

"Well, he might, but he will be wasting his time. I would never do that."

"What is it they say, 'once you go black, you never go back'."

"You're enough for me, baby. I love your eight inches. Besides, I love you and that makes all the difference in the world."

During a commercial, she goes and changes into one of her sheer nightgowns. She walks back and he gives her a wolf whistle.

"I love that gown on you. I can see your nipples and pussy hair. You look so hot."

"Even after all these years, I still like the way I can turn you on."

"I'll never get tired of you. You are the most beautiful woman on the planet. I still think of how lucky I am to have you as my wife."

"Thank you, baby. You are still my hot hunk. I loved you from the first day I saw you."

She sits on his lap and gives him a big hug. He cups her breast and thumbs her nipple.

"Oh god. Please go easy on them. They are so tender."

He kisses her nipple through her gown and she gasps.

"Oh god. You know how that make me hot. I'll be wet in one minute."

He pulls her gown over her head. She pulls at his shirt. He helps her get it off. She presses her throbbing nipples to his hairy chest. He holds her by her shoulders and rubs her nipples across his hairy chest. She cries out.

"Oh god. That is so good. Your hairy chest on my tender nipples. So good."

She gets off his lap and pulls at his pants. He lifts his hips and she pulls them down. His cock pops up and she grabs it.

"My beautiful cock."

She kisses it and takes it in her mouth.

"Throat me baby. You know I like that. Take it all.

She takes it all and works on it till she can feel him getting ready to cum. She wants it in her pussy.

She sits back on his lap and presses his cock against her stomach. She feels his heartbeat.

"Take it baby. Slide down on it. Let me touch your cervix with it. You know how much you like that."

She lifts herself up and lines her pussy up with his cock. She slowly slides down on it.

He gently tweaks her nipples and she cries out and cums.

"That's my hot baby. Cum on me. Make that pussy talk to me."

She grinds on his pelvis bone and he holds her nipples. She cries out again and cums. He holds her nipples, making her cum and cum. Her pussy muscles milk his cock and he feels his orgasm building. He groans and cums hard in her. His hot spurting cum takes her over the top and she cums with him.

"John, John, baby. You make me cum and cum every time. I can never get enough of you. I love you so much. You are just perfect for me."

He holds her on his lap, letting his cock soak in her wet pussy.

She lays on his chest, kissing him all over his face and neck.

She finally gets up and puts her gown on and sits beside him.

"Now, what show were we watching. You distracted me with that hot body."

"I don't remember. You pick something"

They watch TV for a while and go to bed.

They fall asleep in each others arms.

The next morning, she is drinking her coffee and checking her email. The black on white spam is there again. She clicks and opens the site. She opens one and watches. She wonders how it would be to take Brian's cock in her.

She closes the site and shuts down her laptop. She walks to her bedroom and undresses. She lays on the bed and touches her tender breasts. She moans. She thinks of Brian touching her. She moves her hand down to her pussy and thinks of Brian fingering her pussy. She sticks two fingers in her pussy. She is surprised how wet she is.

'Oh god. What a turn on. I shouldn't be thinking like this. I love my John.'

She can't stop. She brings herself to a hot climax, thinking of Brian's cock in her.

The next day for pool cleaning comes and Brian shows up wearing a pair of shorts and no shirt. She sees him and admires his well muscled body. He nipples perk up and her pussy muscles twitch.

'Oh god, I'm going to take a black cock today. I can feel it coming. She watches him and her pussy gets wet. She changes into a pair of shorts and a tight t shirt. She looks in the mirror and sees her big nipples showing. He will want them. He doesn't know how much I like them played with, but I know he will find out.

She goes in the kitchen and pours a glass of lemonade. She walks out to the pool.

"Hi Brian. You look like you could use some lemonade. It's pretty hot out here."

She sees his eyes go to her breasts. They swell up and twitch.

"Thanks, maam. It is really not out here. He hands her the empty glass and stands there. She doesn't move. He slowly reaches out and touches her nipples. She gasps, but doesn't pull back. He tweaks them and she cries out.

"Brian, You shouldn't do that."

"I think I should. I think you like it. Does that feel good when I touch you."

She looks down at his cock and sees his bulge. She doesn't say anything.

He cups her breasts and thumbs her nipples. She groans and her knees go weak.

"Take you shirt off for me. I want to see you."

She slowly lifts her shirt and pulls it over her head. She is lost in her passion.

He pulls her to him and presses her big nipples to his chest. She groans and puts her arms around his neck.

"I couldn't get over you seeing me the other day. I wanted to show you again. I though of you all week."

He pulls her shorts down and tosses them aside.

She stands nude before him. She is ready for him to take her.

"Pull my shorts down. I want you to see my cock. I want you to see what's going in your hot, wet, white pussy. I want you to see what's going to fill you with hot black cum.

She gets on her knees and pulls his shorts down. His cock pops up and hits her in the chin. It's about the same size as her husbands, but not as thick. The contrast of her white hand on his black cock runs shivers through her. Her wedding ring sparkles in the sunlight.

"Follow me. I want your black cock in me in my marriage bed."

She holds his cock as he follows her. She sits on the bed and takes his cock in her mouth. He moans and his knees go weak. He lies on the bed and she climbs between his legs. She kisses the head of his cock. He body shivers at the thought of kissing a black cock. She takes it in her mouth and lets some of it slide down her throat.

He groans.

"Can you take it all down your throat, baby. Try it."

She knows she can. She has throated John for years.

She licks it and gets it wet with her saliva. She takes a deep breath and takes it all the way down.

"Wow, baby. That is so hot."

She pulls off.

"I thought you would like that. I learned to do that in college."

She turns her body and puts her pussy near his mouth.

"Eat my pussy while I suck you."

The lick and suck each other.

She decides it's time to take his cock in her pussy.

She gets off and gets in position. Her pussy is lined up to take him.

"Hang on, Brian. I'm going to take you to heaven."

"Go baby. Fuck that black cock. Take the black cum in your pussy."

She slides it in on one straight shot.

'I did it. I have a black cock in me. Oh god. It's so black against my white pussy.'

She pulls almost all the way out, squeezes him and slides down. She stays down on it, grinding her clit on his pelvis bone.

He moans and groans.

"Yes, baby. Work on it. Take my black cock. Get ready for my black baby batter. I'm gonna fill you up."

"Yes, give it to me. I want your black cum in me. I don't care about anything else. Just give it to me."

"I'm gonna put a black baby in you. Hold it way in. Plant my seed deep."

"Yes. Yes. Give me you seed. I want it. Breed me like you know how. Seed me. Seed me."

She cums on him and screams out.

"Yes. I'm cumming on your cock. Make me cum more and more."

He holds back and lets her grind and cum.

Finally he can't hold any more and her pushes in her and unloads in her.

"Yes. Yes. Hot cum in me. Hot black cum in me. Yes. Yes.

"Take it baby. Take my cum in your hot white pussy. Put it on your egg."

She falls, spent on his chest.

She looks in his eyes.

"You're the first one for me. I never had a black cock in me. It was amazing. I so glad you saw my breasts. I took your cum and I wanted it. I don't care if I get pregnant or not. I just wanted you in me."

He doesn't know that she had her tubes tied after the birth of her last child. She is just saying it for him. She wants to make him feel good.

"You are my first white pussy too. You are so fucking hot. I dreamed about you. I jacked off thinking of your white pussy around my black cock."

"Pool day will never be the same again. I want your cock every time."

"I'll be here. You can bet on that."

They fuck every pool day for the next month.

John comes home.

"Baby, guess what."

"What, baby."

'I'm getting a big promotions. We have to move to Florida. I'll get almost double my salary. I can't turn it down."

"Wow. That's great. I've heard good things about Florida. It should be fun living there. It's a good place to retire too."

The next pool day.

"Brian. My husband got a promotion and we have to move. We are going clear to the east coast. It looks like these two fuck buddies are going our separate ways."

"Damn. That sucks. I was really enjoying fucking you. I guess all good things must end. I'll never forget you, baby. You are one hot fuck and you were my first."

"Maybe you can find another one who has a dirty pool. You never know."

John and Mary move to Florida. The don't have a pool there. The buy into a condo.

Her memory of Brian fades to a nice experience she had. Her love for her husband is as strong as ever.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,157 Followers