Blacked Mirror: Be Right Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything else I can do for you?" He asked once he had poured her a new glass.

"Actually, yes. The carpet could do with a hoovering."

"Your wish is my command" Lukas replied sarcastically with a grin.

"Lukas!" Hayley shouted, interrupting his hoovering. "I don't want you to rip that top, take it off" she said staring at him lustfully as he struggled to pull it over his muscular physique and over his head.

Hayley lay admiring the view as the black hunk hoovered her living room carpet. Her eyes forever wandering down to the bulge in those tight shorts. It looked like a giant snake fighting with the fabric, trying to escape. 'It need fresh air. It needs to be let loose. The world deserves to see this thing. I deserve to see this thing.' She told herself.

"Lukas?" She shouted again, causing him to turn off the hoover and look at her.

"Lose the shorts"

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hayley my favorite

Please continue this.

This is a perfect beginning.

Hayley Atwell is the best protagonist for a interracial story.

I

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Rise of AJ Long Ch. 01 Hung college kid must do whatever he can to graduate.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Penis Reduction Seduction Ch. 01 Married Doctor helps the kid next door with his big problem.in Interracial Love
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ashley joins a new gym and meets Raymond.in Interracial Love
More Stories