Blacked Out: 18 Year Old Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock is so fucking amazing!!" I moaned out.

"You like that you little white whore?!" Joe moaned.

"I love it sir! I love your big black cock!!" I just screamed.

My face pressed into a pillow as Joe hammered harder and harder into my tight pussy. I was such a whore right now and I fucking loved it.

I could feel another orgasm building up inside of me.

"Sir, I'm going to cum again!" I warned him, feeling his big hands gripping my arse cheeks.

"Good slut! I'm about to fill your pussy with my black cum!!" He warned.

I wasn't on the pill and knew there was a high chance of this black man getting me pregnant with how deep his big cock was inside of me. But I didn't care. I wanted to feel his cum filling me up.

"Cum inside of me sir! Fill my unprotected pussy with your manly cum!!" I moaned out.

I felt him grip my hair and yank me backwards, the pain just making the pleasure even better.

"I'm about to knock you up on your parents bed you fucking slut!!" Joe moaned out.

Then I felt it, the first shot of his cum hitting inside of my pussy.

"FUUCKKINGG BREEED MEEEE!!!" I screamed as another orgasm shocked my body.

"Take this cum you fucking white whore!!" Joe roared as more and more cum filled me completely.

"FUCK YESS SIR!!" I screamed.

Soon he was done, I felt Joe pull out of my well used pussy and I felt his cum dripping out of me onto my parent's bed.

I flopped onto the bed in exhaustion.

"You're so fucking tight." Joe moaned out.

"That was amazing." I moaned, unable to lift my head and look at him.

After what must have only been 5 minutes of silence, I felt Joe grip my hair and pull me up again.

Looking at him, he was still naked and his cock was hard again! This man is amazing.

He lay on the bad and ordered.

"Come ride me slut!"

"Yes sir." I moaned back, desperate to feel my pussy stretched again.

Straddling onto him, I marvelled at the contrast of my white skin against his black skin.

Lining his cock with my soaking wet pussy, I slowly slide down his massive black pole. Impaling myself on his big cock.

"Fuuckk yess! He moaned out below me.

I smiled down at him, knowing I was giving this black man so much pleasure.

"Your pussy is as tight as your mums!" He moaned at me.

My thoughts were confirmed, Joe has fucked my mum! But that wasn't what I was thinking about right now, I wanted to be the best slut this man has ever been with. So I moaned to him as I felt his entire cock inside of my pussy.

"I love your big black cock in my tight young pussy sir!! Don't think of my mum, think of me!!" I moaned, slowly grinding back and forth on his big cock.

"Mmm you dirty whore! Your mum still moans like this when she rides my cock!" He told me.

"I'm a better whore than her sir! I want to be your best slut!" I moaned, desperate to please him.

I started to bounce up and down onto his cock, riding him faster and faster. Slapping my arse against his thighs as I took his entire black cock inside of me over and over.

Joe grabbed my tits and squeezed them hard making me squeal.

"You like that you white whore?!" He moaned out.

"I fucking love it sir!! I'm your white slut!!" I moaned.

Placing my white hands onto his toned black chest, I rode him faster and faster, desperate to make this man cum inside me again.

"That's it you slut! You want me to cum inside of you again?" He asked.

"Yes sir! Knock me up on my mum and dad's bed!!" I moaned.

"Your mum never lets me cum inside of her in fear of knocking her up! But I'm going to fuck a black baby into you!!" He moaned.

"Yes sir! Breed me, breed me with your black cum!!" I screamed, grabbing my own tits.

"I'm going to cum soon whore! Beg for me to breed you!" He ordered.

My riding was as fast as I could, clenching my pussy around his huge cock over and over.

"Please Master! Fill this 18-year-old whore with your cum! Send me back to my boyfriend and my mum and dad pregnant from your black cock!!" I moaned.

"Fuuckk here I cum whore!!" He moaned out.

Again I felt shot after shot of hot cum filling my unprotected womb.

"FFUCKKK MEEEEEEE!!" I screamed!!

Gripping onto his chest as another orgasm rocked me as another load of cum filled my pussy.

"Fuck, so good!" I moaned, shaking over his cock.

I leant down and kissed him hard, our tongues rubbing against each other as his cock was still deep inside of me. I wanted him inside of me as long as possible and to keep his cum inside of me. Wanting him to breed me as his white slut.

"You're such a slut." He finally said breaking the kiss.

"I am for you sir." I moaned.

Then I felt his cock going soft inside of me and sliding out of my pussy, his cum dripping out.

He threw me to the side and started to get dressed as I lay exhausted on my parent's bed, naked and filled with cum.

"You best clean up before your mummy and daddy get home." He told me.

He was right, there was both of ours cum all over the sheets.

"Will I see you soon?" I asked as he headed for the door, knowing that I don't want this to be a one-time thing.

"You will be taking this dick a lot slut don't worry." He said with a smile and then left.

It took me over an hour to clean up and make my mum and dad's room back to normal.

When they were home, I could barely look them in the eyes. Knowing that my dad's best friend, who apparently my mum cheats on with a lot, has fucked me and most likely got me pregnant.

After that, I didn't see Joe for a few weeks. Eventually the night that Jack and I planned to take each other's virginity came. We met in a hotel room and had sex. Although he did cum, inside of condom, I could barely feel anything after my time with Joe.

Fast forward two weeks

My parents are downstairs having dinner with my brother. I am in my bathroom, just flushed the toilet and looked at my hands.

Holding a positive pregnancy test....

Weirdly, I smiled to myself. Although I have no idea how I was planning on explaining this to anyone, or what I will say to Jack when I give birth to a black baby.

But that's a problem for another day.

I headed downstairs and as I walked into the dining room, I saw Joe sat at the table eating with them.

He looked up and smiled at me, I smiled back. At the huge black man who has gotten me pregnant.

12