Blacked?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was literally dripping with anticipation.

"Is she the type of lady that suits your requirements sir? I'm meaning a blond elegant beautiful one?" I was flabbergasted to hear that.

"You've hit the nail right on the head Treadwell," he beamed looking at me. "But this one seems to be a bit of a slut, especially for black Treadwell, so I don't suppose she would suit you hey?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing my Larry was in cahoots with his boss, but only so far though. He obviously didn't know Mr Adcock was fucking his wife!

"You are becoming an asset to me Treadwell," he said, "I'm glad you sussed out my main requirements to keep me happy."

"Can I ask what she looks like sir, I'll check her out when she leaves." I heard Larry say.

"Yes of course Treadwell," he said, as I slurped on his rock hard cock. "But I'll tell you what Treadwell, she actually has a real resemblance to your own wife, how about that!" He chortled. Larry laughed at that, and said. "Well if she does, you've picked a real one there sir." I was utterly shocked. I raised my eyes to him, not letting his prick out of my mouth I rolled my hands, saying' 'keep this going.'

"What do you mean Treadwell, I don't really like to say this, but are you saying your wife is a bit of a goer, be careful what you say my man, do you think she may like black?"

"Well sir, I think she may have hidden desires she hasn't told me about."

"Well Treadwell, if I may be so bold, she is a classic blond beauty, the sort that would turn a black man on his head to get, especially me." I could have reached down the phone and strangled the bastard; my husband was talking about me like this to another man, to his boss even, even though I was powering his prick up.

"I'm afraid my wife isn't of that nature sir, she's a one man woman." He said confidently.

"Is she now Treadwell, are you really sure" he answered just as confidently, "why don't you ask her what she thinks about black, I have a feeling you may be surprised? Lots of blond women fantasise over being blacked, especially beautiful blond women, it's a well known fact."

"Sir, just to please you I will broach the subject with her, see what she says okay?"

"Yes Treadwell, you do that, and report to me first thing in the morning."

"One question sir, are the best ones single or married?" A huge smile spread on Mr Adcock's face.

"Oh they are married Treadwell, there's nothing better than having another mans beautiful blond wife on her knees in front of me." And he clicked the phone. He had me on the desk in seconds and was fucking me out of my mind in a heartbeat.

This was new, It felt that every time with him was like the first time, the thrill of seeing a black man leaning over me, whilst he had me at his mercy was mind numbing, mind boggling, so powerfully addictive. I came in moments; his prick had the mojo on me that was for sure. My feet were over his shoulders; my nipples were totally flattened in his fingers. I cried out again in pain, and utter arousal, being dominated by him like this was, I was finding out, a heavenly experience.

By the time he let me up I was broken in two, he had pounded me like no other man had ever done, even his virile son hadn't taken me to where I was right now. His son, I thought, what of him, where will he, where does he fit into this equation now? Without batting an eye after filling me to my eyeballs with his cum told me to go to the bathroom, clean myself up and leave, he had work to do, he said. I was disillusioned a little to say the least, I was hoping for a little tenderness from him. But I did as I was told.

When I returned refreshed but battered, he kissed me, and said, "Be at my house Saturday morning by nine okay?"

"Yes, I'll be there," I told him, I looked at my watch, it was only midday. He rang for the security man, and I waited.

"Don't worry about your husband seeing you, he won't." He told me, the elevator opened and I entered and left. The black gorilla checked me out, I saw him out of the corner of my eye. I thought to myself, 'I wonder what kind of big black donger he has?' And I almost giggled.

When I got to my car I rang his house, and Alyssa answered as I hoped she would. I needed to know something about Mr Adcock, and Adam, nothing bad, just knowledge and I hoped she would fill in the blanks. After the hello's etc, I got down to my reason for calling, she told me to say nothing more and she would be waiting for me, should I want to go around there and then. I did!

I arrived and she invited me in, saying.

"Mrs Blaine, please remove your clothing."

"Why," I asked, "I only want to talk."

"This is the way it has to be, please remove your clothing." I was perplexed, but something told me it was this way or no way. I reluctantly did as she said. Then totally nake,d she told me to follow her.

We walked into a room at the back of the house, when I entered I saw Adam stood there, and I could tell he wasn't happy. I knew Alyssa had told him I was coming and for why.

"Are you trying to get something on me and my father Blaine?" was his pointed question. I stuttered and stammered, that wasn't it at all, but I could see his ire building.

He walked to me grabbed my arm and pulled me to the back of one of the huge stuffed chairs.

"Alyssa," he barked. She hurried forward and I felt my ankles being touched, then the tightening of rope. I was being tied to the chair feet.

"Please Adam, I never meant anything, I just want to know you, that's all, I promise." The next thing ropes were attached to my wrists, I was in fear now, I knew I was in dead trouble. I glared at Alyssa for doing this to me, she just returned the sweetest smile.

Adam pushed me down over the chair and Alyssa tied them off, I was helpless and I knew, wide open, to any form of sexual attack, or any other, the mind couldn't adjust to my situation. I wasn't to be disappointed! Adam reappeared in my line of vision, Alyssa disappeared from it. Then I felt such stinging slap on my rump, it shocked me rigid, then more, soon they were raining down on me with such rapidity they seemed to blend into each other. My tears were more than real, my begging for forgiveness total.

I wept, I cried, beseeching to have it stop. Adam just looked at me and smiled shaking his head, oh how I hated him at that moment, and Alyssa too. Then it did stop, the pain and burning was mkore than I could bear.

"Please Adam, I'm sorry, please don't, not any more, I will do whatever you want, what ever you tell me. I swear on my life, please?" I have never felt such total humiliation and sadness as I did that day.

"And Alyssa?" he asked.

"Yes Alyssa too, I promise, please ask her not to hit me anymore, please, please." I felt her soft warm hands begin to caress my aching hot burning buttocks; it was so so good, I wept for it. She must have fastened on a strap on dildo, because she struck with such sudden force I couldn't breathe, my breath gushed out of me. I'm sure I turned blue from the body splitting intrusion I suffered.

Alyssa took me in both holes, one after the other, she didn't have to worry about cumming, or keeping her hard on, it was permanently fixed. And I got it forever, she was relentless, she took me past all my orgasms and into unknown territory. I know I passed out because I saw the room turning black around me. When my eyes opened I was laid on the sofa and all alone.

After an age I managed to get to my feet, my clothes were there so I dressed. I found my way and half stumbled to the door at the front. A voice called me from the office.

"Blaine, come here." Was all it said, I knew it was Adam.

I went to him, I knew my place now in this hierarchy.

"You called me Adam?" He just pointed to the floor, "get to it Blaine, you know what to do." I did, and I did. He got the best ever blow job a girl can do for a guy, his big black cock fitted my mouth perfectly now. The scene was set, he was the boss, I was the employee, to be directed and used as seen fit.

He came and filled me with so much cum even I couldn't get it all down, it flooded from the corners of my mouth. I looked up at him fearfully wondering if I was in further trouble. He just smiled, patted my head and said, "Good girl." I beamed unrealistically with pride and grateful thanks.

"My father has told you and your husband to talk about certain matters Blaine?" he said, I nodded my head, "and what will your response be to it?"

"I will go forward and let him talk me into it sir, sir?" I'm calling him sir now! How I got home I don't know, my ass was on fire, and the orgasms Alyssa had forced out of me left me a complete wreck.

For some reason Larry was late home, saying he had to work late, which I was glad about because I had a two hour soak in the hot tub. I felt relaxed and a lot better, but tired out. As we snuggled down into bed, I told him I had to confess something.

"Whats that darling?" he asked.

"Well, I was with Caroline today at her house, and she had another friend there who put on a DVD, and I was ytterly shocked Larry."

"Why?" he said.

"It was one of those porno things."

"What about?"

"A man and a woman," I told him.

"Well they are quite common nowadays Blaine," he said.

"Well maybe so," I said, "but this was different, it was about a black man and a blond woman, I was totally shocked Larry, I really was."

I had a hold of his cock when I said that, and it jumped in my hand, it had excited him!

"Larry, your dick jumped when I said that, do you like that sort of thing honey?" I asked already knowing the answer. But would he accept his wife doing it? I again already knew the answer to that too, maybe not now, but he would later, I would make him accept it.

"Well Blaine, I have had the odd thought about such things, but not a lot."

"Liar," I told him playfully, "your dick is rock hard already, and don't you dare tell me you have imagined me doing that?" I gave his little dick a hefty squeeze. I say little, compared to Mr Adcock's and Adams it was tiny. He groaned as I toyed with him.

I went for the jugular, not knowing where it would lead.

"Your boss Mr Adcock has leered and ogled me Larry, he is quite good looking, don't you think?"

"Give over Blaine," he complained, "he's my boss!"

"Yes," I said, leading him on, "I'm only saying that on the two occasions I met him, I got the definite look from him that men give me, you know how other men lust after me honey, and you know I only give myself to you."

"Yes Blaine I know, and I'm comfortable with it too," then the question he couldn't stop himself from asking. "Are you sure about him Blaine, lusting after you?"

"Oh yes Larry, I know when a man has the hots for me, especially a black one." There it was out in the open. And before he could respond, I said.

"You know that as I am what people call a classic blond, that I attract powerful black men such as your boss darling." His dick got more squeezes. He groaned and wriggled in my grasp. I could make him cum if I wanted to, but not yet, oh no, not yet.

"Why," I said salaciously, "I'll bet he's even mentioned such things to you. He is that kind of man isn't he, forward and direct, and you're his top man now. He must confide in you." Larry's hips jumped at that, he was getting turned on more and more. I was teasing him mercilessly.

"Blaine," he groaned softly.

"Larry Treadwell, are you trying not to tell me he has mentioned me to you!" I strafed his cock with my hand then stopped mid strike. "He has hasn't he, he has told you he would like to see me, to have me, go on Larry, tell me that's not the truth! GO ON TELL ME! I shouted.

"Oh Blaine," was all I got, it was all I needed, my husband had just dug the hole he would fall into.

"Come on, I want to know what he has said," I was making it up now. "What has he said he would like to do with me, your beautiful blond wife, the classic blond beauty Larry, tell me or you will go to sleep without this being used?" And I tugged on his little dick.

"Yes Blaine alright, he has mentioned you to me."

"I knew it, so your boss has the hots for your wife, now what are you going to do about it, what if he says he wants me and if you don't agree, you may have to look for alternative employment?" I said, I was turning my own forced seduction and blackmail on my husband.

He thought for quite a while on that one, I could see the wheels turning, and then I turned the screw. "You know you won't get a better or as well a paid a job as this one Larry."

"I've already run that one through my head Blaine, but I couldn't possibly agree to such a thing, it wouldn't be right."

"Oh and I don't get a say don't I?"

"He's my boss Blaine, we can't." I was already on the homeward run, the race was nearly over, and I would be the victor. I knew Larry had no chance against me. I would get what I wanted.

"Listen to me Larry Treadwell, just for the sake of letting him at me just once, you are prepared to jeopardize all we have worked for? Well I'm not, and I won't, if he wants me, he can have me. I'm not giving up all we have worked for just because of one fuck!"

Without letting him answer me, I forced him right over on his back and started jacking him off, whispering in his ear.

"Imagine me in your head Larry, I'm with Mr Adcock and he having me, he 's on top of me fucking me, imagine me Larry screaming under him, go on think of him, his black hulk over me, fucking your loving classic blond beautiful wife." Larry exploded like never before, I have never in all these years seen him cum like that.

I spent a long time loving my man then, letting him swim in his own mind about me and his boss.

"Go to sleep now baby," I told my husband. "I love you,"

"I love you too Blaine, I really do."

In the morning we were okay, but there was a little tenseness in the air. He went to work and I rang Mr Adcock. I told him what had transpired, and suggested, I was wary now of telling him or Adam what to do, that, he could 'chat' with my husband and see where it led. He thanked me for that and told me I had done very well. I felt a pleasure for that remark.

I knew Larry had never been unfaithful to me, never once. And don't say I really know that, I do! Well now I really was being unfaithful to him and in a big way too, and to top it all, I was loving my demise, my submissions, being made to do what they told me to do. And even Alyssa had been brought in to it now, I was to be used as and when by her and I would submit to the exquisite Philippine little girl like woman.

That night Larry was quiet, he talked but never said anything really, but I surmised, and rightly as it turned out that something had happened at work. We went to bed and I snuggled up, grabbing his little cock.

"You are quiet Larry, what is it, what's happened, tell me," I said, and squeezed and struck his burgeoning dick.

He took a deep breath, and began speaking slowly and softly as I played the tune on his bow.

"I half mentioned the fact that you had seen a DVD about pornographic material to Mr Adcock."

"And he knew immediately what you were alluding to?" I interjected squeezing as I went.

"Yes he did." He said, I went under the covers and sucked.

"Go on Larry," I said between deep breaths, "tell me what he said, what he wants, what it will cost you!"

"If I may say Blaine, you seem to be quite into this, you are getting excited aren't you?"

"No more than you Larry, no more than you!" I answered between gulps of his cock.

"But Blaine, it's obvious to me after talking to him, that he wants to use a beautiful blond, that was the picture I got from him."

"Yes Larry, I think we've established that, but is it me he's after simply because he has you at his feet?"

It was getting too much for him I could tell that, he was exasperated, nonplussed, not sure of himself anymore, I was gradually sending him the way he wanted, but didn't want to go.

"Blaine, he told me you were just about the most intoxicating woman he had ever met."

"And what else Larry, what else?"

"Wel, er, he er, he erm said that, er if he ever got the chance to meet you privately, he would make you a very happy woman, and me a very grateful man. I'm not sure what he meant by that Blaine."

"Come on Larry, its pretty obvious to me what he meant, did he say he wanted to take things further, or are they stalled now. I am guessing that he's leaving it up to you. For you to make the decision for yourself, and of our own future."

I got out of bed and put on the DVD that my friend had loaned me. "Watch Larry, this is what its all about, and what has got you so excited, and don't tell me I'm wrong, don't you dare lie to me!" I told him.

I had preset the timing, and it came on just in time to see the black man forcing his prick into the lovely blond lying before him. He began a decimation of her, banging her to hell and back. I retook Larry's cock and said, "Now Larry, tell me you don't like it!" I crushed his cock, worked it up and down, and asked.

"Is that me and Mr Adcock Larry, is it, is it how you see him banging me the same way, Hmmm? Just look at his thing Larry, can you, have you imagined him doing me like this too Larry, have you? Go on Larry tell me, tell me!" I shouted at him, frenziedly zipping up and down his cock with my hand.

"Oh Blaine, oh god, Hmmmm," then he came, shouting "yes, yes, yes, it's how I see you, oh Jesus," his cum spouted upwards and fell on his chest. I smiled, game over, all I had to do now was let Larry arrange for me to be fucked and blacked by his boss. My pussy drooled and flooded.

When we had recovered, I said, "Wow Larry, I had no idea you wanted to see me with another man, especially a black man, and especially not your black boss, the man who holds our future in his hands." I was tightening the screws.

"I'm sorry Blaine; I just feel under so much pressure at work, it seems to be building all around me. I know he wants you, I've seen it too. But I'm not real sure, yet," he added. That one word, 'yet' was all I needed to deliver the coup de gras.

"But Larry, if a one time meeting between me and him settles things, then we would be home and dry. I don't particularly like the idea either," I lied, "but if we end up in easy street, then," I took a deep breath for his benefit, "I'll do it, for you, for me, and for our future, what do you think?" I said as I swallowed his wet cock and jammed a finger into his ass.

"Okay Blaine, I'll bring it up tomorrow and we'll see what he says."

Trying to get him fully engaged and feeling he would be in control of the situation, I deviously said.

"Will you want to be there Larry," I asked sweetly, "will you want to watch him banging me with his black cock, hmmmm?"

His little prick stiffened again, wow, I thought, he really is getting excited about this. I got on him and gave him a good seeing to, and I actually came myself too. But before he could reply to anything, I told him.

"Lets go to sleep darling, I'll leave everything to you, you and him can make arrangements, when and where etc. And I'll go with the flow." I had no idea that the 'flow' would wash me away.

The next morning he was a bit sheepish, but I sent him on his way with a loving kiss, and a promise that I would be okay with whatever he decided. I sat by the phone all day. Then at about 3 in the afternoon I got a call, it was from Mr Adcock.

"Blaine, I don't what you've done to him, but he's practically offered you to me. You should see the excitement in his face."

I laughed, and said.

"Mr Adcock, you aren't the only one with a quick and perceptive mind, sir." I offered.

"No Blaine, but we both know who is who, don't we?" This was said with a small warning behind it.

"Yes sir, we do." I said quickly.