Blackhawk Hall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When at last she caught her breath, Crystania said, "I am fine. I believe the heat has subsided."

"Did it feel good?" Christi asked, and then sucked the wooden toy clean.

Crystania moaned and her eyelids fluttered. "Oh, yes. I thought at first that I would burst, and then I thought I might suffocate, but I have never felt such great pleasure."

Christi and Arilee allowed Crystania time to recover from her orgasm, though both women massaged their own folds beneath their clothes, unable to ignore the aching of their own bodies now that Crystania had found her release.

Crystania sat up and said, "I wish to give you both pleasure as well."

Christi gasped, and then let out a moan before saying, "I wanted you to touch me so badly last time you were here, when the heat took you, but I was afraid to ask."

Crystania leaned in and kissed Christi. "I have thought about it often, but now I find I need to taste you, as if the heat were still upon me."

Christi and Arilee quickly dispensed with their clothing.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

Ashtar started awake and shouted, "Ware!"

The guards standing watch also called out, as the group of farmers and villagers swarmed out from around the hedgerows, screaming battle cries.

Everywhere, men leapt from their tents — grabbing weapons kept close at hand — to fend off the men, while Ashtar worked his magic.

Cerebus heard the familiar syllables that signaled the spell had been cast, and shouted, "Hold," in a loud voice. All around the camp, men stepped back and lowered weapons as their attackers stared in confusion at the weapons in their own hands.

The largest group yet to attack — over fifty men, most of whom were well armed — had crept out from the village to attack Mindblind's men this time. Cerebus had them maintain their weapons, and ordered the camp struck. He and his soldiers then followed the men back to their village. There, they commandeered the only inn — more of a bunkhouse — for their use, and barricaded themselves inside for the night.

"We'll do good to get a real night's sleep," the Captain of the company observed as his men collapsed into beds.

"As long as they don't set fire to the place while we sleep," Cerebus grumbled.

"No fire will be burning long against my magic, old friend," Ashtar said, and then started to cast his warning spells about the building.

One of the villagers who had just attacked stepped forward and said, "This was sort of our fault. We'll keep watch while you and your men get some sleep."

Cerebus' Captain looked a little wary of that offer, but the Duke overruled him. "Once we've removed the bewitching from a bunch, we don't run into trouble until we get close to the next village or cluster of farmsteads. When you add Ashtar's magic, I don't think it's a bad idea for all of us to get some unbroken sleep."

Ashtar completed his casting and wobbled unsteadily for a moment.

"You okay, Ashtar?" Cerebus asked.

The dusky wizard nodded his head and stood up straight. "Thinking I am that a good night of sleep I could be using as well."

"Hit the bunks and get some sleep, boys. We're walking into Darius tomorrow and dragging the jackass who's responsible for all this out by his nuts one way or another," Cerebus declared and flopped onto his own bunk.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

A voting form approaches! Command? Why not attack it with your +5 sword of great story, and perhaps follow up with a glowing burst of complimentary comment spell? Feedback is what keeps a writer writing, and it's much appreciated.