Blackmail of Teacher Pt. 01

Story Info
Teacher sends erotic pictures to student by mistake...
1.2k words
3.9
95k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

Everyone at one time or the other has had fantasises/thoughts about one of their teachers. I'm no different to anyone else. I had just had my 18th birthday. I am studying A Levels at college.

My teacher Ms Marshall is pretty new and this is her first teaching job. She is no more than 30 years old. She is quite tall with dark red hair which is always tied up in a ponytail.

She has curves in all the right places and it's hard not to imagine things about her.

The college asks all teachers to email assignments to students on a weekly basis.

I was awaiting my assignment from Ms Marshall when I received an email. There was no subject like normal which I thought was strange but opened it anyway.

The message on the email was a lot different to normal. No mention of anything to do with the assignment, all it said was 'Hey Dave baby, feeling frisky. Hope you like the pics. X'

What's weird about this is that my name is Johnny. I opened the attachments and when they loaded I sat there in shock. It was Ms Marshall in a corset with her legs spread laying on a bed. There were about 5 or 6 pics all in different poses.

I laughed to myself realising she had sent these to me by mistake. I couldn't help what I did next. I pulled my trousers down and began to jerk off to the pictures of my teacher.

After a few minutes I blew my load once I cleaned up I printed out a few copies of the pics and went to bed.

The next morning I made sure I got to college early. I made my way to the classroom and Ms Marshall was already there writing on the board. She didn't hear me enter as I just stood there watching her.

When she turned around she nearly jumper out of her skin. She asked me what I was doing here so early. "Well Ms Marshall, I wanted to bring you my assignment nice and early." I smirked. I placed a folder on her desk and waited for her to open it. Her face froze as she saw copies of the pictures she had sent me.

"How did you get these" she asked me as she closed the folder. "These were the assignment email I received." Silence from her. "Now Miss, there are plenty more copies of these and an email ready to send to all my classmates if you don't do what I say when I say it. Tomorrow you will come to college in the sluttiest outfit you have. If you don't have anything slutty you will go out tonight and buy something."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing and I couldn't believe what I was saying. She nodded and I took the folder back as the other students started entering the class. I sat down and watched her struggle through the rest of the day.

The next morning I got to class along with all the other students as we sat down in our seats. Ms Marshall hadn't arrived yet. Had I pushed things too far I wondered and she had called in sick? Just then the door opened and in she walked wearing a long trench coat. It was warm outside so everyone looked a bit bemused.

I looked down at her feet and she was wearing what must have been 6 inch heels which she was struggling to walk in. I could also see bare legs.

She stood behind her desk and slowly, hands shaking, removed her trench coat. As she did this there was a lot of murmuring around the room.

She was wearing a tight fitting blouse, the buttons seemed to be struggling to stay closed. It was slightly see through as I could see her pink bra through it. She had the top 3 buttons undone which showed off a lot of cleavage.

As my gaze lowered, she was wearing a skirt which barely covered anything. She was trying to pull it down as she could feel all eyes on her.

She tried to carry on with the lesson like normal but every time she turned to write on the board, her skirt would raise and everyone could see the bottom of her ass cheeks sticking out.

I didn't know what would happen when I suggested this but it was better than expected.

Ms Marshall then decided to give everyone a pop quiz to do so we would all be in silence. As she was handing out the papers, I dropped my pencil in front of her. She just looked at me. "Pick it up slowly and lean forward as you do it. Give everyone a nice view."

She looked at me with begging eyes not wanting to do it. "Now." I said tapping the folder in front of me, knowing that she has no choice.

She bent down slowly not bending her knees so the ones looking at her got a nice view down her cleavage and the ones behind got an even better view of her thong covered ass.

She chucked the pen on my table as she got back up and walked back to her desk, sitting down trying to cover herself up.

As the bell rang for the end of the day, everyone handed their papers to her apart from me.

The class now empty, I walked over to her desk and handed her the blank test. She looked it asking me why I hadn't completed it.

"Because you are going to give me an a* star regardless, once you have sucked my cock." She sat there mouth open not sure what to say. "That's good, you are already in position."

I make my way around the back of her desk, unzipping myself in the process and before she has had a chance to realise what it going on, I have grabbed the back of her head and slammed my cock right to the back of her throat.

She grabs hold of the backs of my thighs as she starts to gag. I don't release my hold. She finally adjusts to the feeling but doesn't move. I start to thrust back and forth myself, face fucking her. Her eyes begin to water as I ram to the back of her throat every time.

I grab hold of her hair and pull her head back as I keep fucking her mouth. I can feel myself getting close as I pull out, sill holding her head back, I stroke myself and release my load all over her face.

I release my hold on her and zip myself back up as I chuck a tissue at her from her desk and tell her to clean herself up.

I grab my stuff and head to the door as she wipes her faces full of cum. As I am leaving I turn back her. "By the way, this is only the beginning. You will keep dressing like this and servicing me, doing as I say if you don't want those pictures to end up in more wrong hands."

I walk out the door smiling to myself knowing I now have my teacher under my control.

To be continued...

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers