Blackmail Pregnant Mom -- Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She comes to the realization that she'll never mentally escape the fact that this is incest they're committing. That it's her son who's fucking her -- not making love -- but actual fucking. Perhaps if she gives in to her son's lust -- and her own -- this will be over quicker. The recording can stop and they can both go to bed after.

Lauren gazes into her son's eyes, the taboo act turns Michael rock hard, throbbing inside of her wet pussy. They start pumping and hip thrusting for the recording, which is somewhere between tender and adult fucking. The more comfortable Michael gets on top, the more he starts to pound, with Lauren forcing herself to relax.

Her orgasm is earth-shattering even though her son is inexperienced at sex. The pumps are rough, crude even, but it's the mind-fuck that gets to her. The combination of not having sex for years, then being penetrated by her son is otherworldly. Michael's face above her, rocking back and forth, will forever be etched in her mind.

After he ejaculates inside of her, he rolls off, and they lay there side by side. Pregnancy is the last thing on her mind. Again, her age is the biggest reason why it's unlikely. This is about giving something to make Benedetta happy enough to keep them alive, to satisfy her sick perversions. Lauren keeps her legs open so that the phone is able to record the cream pie seeping out of her pussy.

"I love you, mom," he says.

The comment catches her by surprise, especially since Michael knows that his comment is being recorded. Perhaps he couldn't wait to express himself.

"I love you, too."

Saying that after sex hits differently. They'd spoken those words endless times before, but saying it after an orgasm while they're both naked, it makes them lovers. She smiles while thinking that, though she's uncomfortable with how she feels. Yes, they're lovers and it was the best orgasm of her life. Thanks to her son.

Lauren stands up naked and turns off the recording. She wants to kick Michael out of her bed, to demand he get dressed and leave, which was the plan all along. But she's looking at him naked, laying there with cum around his cock, a blissful expression on his face. How could she kick him out after what they'd just experienced together? She can't. So she gets back in bed and lays next to him. Neither of them say a word, they just lay there, living in the moment with their pleasure and shame.

***

It's months later and Lauren is undressed on the hotel bed during lunch hour. She's on all fours while Benedetta is behind her, fucking her with a six-inch strap. Usually she gets fucked in the pussy, but today her asshole is being claimed. This happens in different hotel rooms whenever Benedetta comes to the city for business and wants personal updates on the incest relationship.

Lauren's face is pressed against the bedsheet as her anus is being drilled with reckless abandon. This has been going on for the last 20 minutes or so, gradually slowing down when Benedetta is satisfied with today's fucking. The mafia woman slaps Lauren's butt after pulling the strap out of her asshole, a humiliating way to end the day's session.

When she turns around and lays flat on her back, Lauren's pregnant belly protrudes like a globe. She's five months pregnant. Her eyes are fixated on the ceiling as she listens to Benedetta undoing the strap and then coming back to bed.

"How are things at home?" Benedetta asks.

"Things are good. We're still having sex on a regular basis, just like you wanted. It's a learning curve for us. Michael has gone back to doing it gently now that I'm this far along with the pregnancy."

"Sharing the same bedroom?"

"Every night."

"That's what I like hearing. May I see a recent photo?"

Lauren reaches over and grabs her phone on the counter and swipes through the screen. There were several taken in the last week, but she settles on an image taken days ago, where she was standing nude in her bedroom with Michael undressing in front of her, preparing for a night of sex.

She shows the phone to Benedetta who lifts an eyebrow at the sight. To the average person, it looks like a simple amateur porn photo of an older woman with a younger man. But they both know that the image is the ultimate sexual taboo being broken.

"This was recent," she says. "The picture explains itself."

"Do your friends and family know that Michael is the father?"

"God no, never. I tell people that it was in vitro fertilization."

"People in my circle know," Benedetta says. "The bloodline is very important in our thing."

"Is that shameful to you?"

"Sexual shame is nothing to me. But I can tell that your erotic desires have been constrained by other people. You wear a mask. That's why these escapades with your son mean so much to you. The obscenity of your son's cock in your mouth is ethereal. Your sexuality is complex. Always opening doors. You are amazingly sexually inquisitive. You enjoy the fact that the dark side of sex excites you. Am I right?"

"After much soul searching these last few months, I'd say you have a point."

"Tell me about your typical week."

Lauren stares at the ceiling. "I work a lot. When I come home, things are still normal between us, we try to keep things as normal as possible. But he doesn't sleep in his bedroom anymore, he sleeps in mine. I give him sex often, but he knows not to ask all the time. He's grown comfortable fucking me. Before I became pregnant, he started going hard. Very hard. He pushed aside our love and gave in to his desires. After the pregnancy -- which was a huge surprise to both of us -- he became careful again."

"Does the pregnancy turn him on?"

"In a strange way, yes. It turns me on also. I don't think I'll ever be able to articulate it, but being impregnated by him brought color to my vanilla life. So has the sex. I don't see myself as a normal woman anymore. Not when he's fucking me or putting his cock down my throat."

"That's the beauty of it all."

"How will this end between you and me?" Lauren asks. "After I pay back your money, then what?"

"You're too valuable to let go. We'll figure something out, but in the meantime, keep fucking and sucking. Let him be your lover."

"To be honest with you, Michael is a better partner than my ex-husband ever was. When we're in bed, after sex and the lights are turned off, sometimes I hold his hand while drifting off to sleep. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and see him staring at my nipples. That's happened more recently because my nipples have gotten bigger, more swollen."

"Soon he'll be sucking them for breakfast. Morning milk."

Lauren pinches her big nipples. "He likes sucking these. Then I suck him before getting into the shower. Sometimes I'm glowing in the office and people ask what my secret is."

"Your son's cum. That's the secret."

"For better or worse, that's a true statement. I really must be going now. I'm meeting with clients in about an hour."

She manages to get out of bed while Benedetta lays there naked and watches. Her asshole is still sore from the sodomy and she gets dressed. Back to her office clothes. Back to being the financial planner who crunches numbers all day long. They walk to the door together, Lauren fully dressed, Benedetta still naked, and she gives the mafia woman a kiss on the lips before leaving. A 'thank you' acknowledgment for changing her life.

The End

vote / follow

12