Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 10

Story Info
Bonnie and Joyce are both naked in public.
6.6k words
4.7
12.9k
10
3

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in the story are not something that happens in real life. But some of the things that do happen should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

I also wish to thank Sadkins116 for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections make the story easier to read and are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*

John drove to the restaurant. I had no idea which one we were going to, but it was taking a while to get there. I wasn't paying attention to the road because Joyce was whispering to me.

"You will pay for this you little bitch. Just wait for John to leave again and I'll have you out fucking the whole neighborhood. You think 63 cocks was a lot, I plan on having you in a gang bang with at least 100 men." She told me.

I didn't say anything because I knew if I did, she would just open-up about the things I have already done. But she continued to harass me. "And whenever your brats get home, I'll find a way to make you fuck them both. Won't you just love having Marty's cock in your hot little cunt and have to lick Mary's sweet virgin cunt. Maybe you can fuck her with a strap on and take her virginity away."

How did she know Mary was a virgin? I sure as hell didn't know it, but hoped she was and I'm not going to do that period. I would just let Joyce tell John all about me and take the consequences later.

Mike turned around and asked, "What you two talking about?"

Joyce was quick on her feet, responding with, "Oh not much. I was just telling Bonnie that she is one brave girl for becoming a nudist. And how much fun it's going to be helping her."

"OH, that sounds nice. You both look great naked. Joyce, you sure you don't want to join her in the adventure." John said.

"No, I can't do that. I don't mind others seeing me naked, but don't want to stay naked all the time." Joyce told everyone.

Yeah, well, I don't want to be naked all the time either, but what choice do I have? I can't be thrown out of my home. I just can't let that happen. I never should have fucked the damned landscaper. If John would just stay at home and take care of my needs more often, I wouldn't be in this mess.

We pulled into a parking lot and John found a space near the front of the restaurant. He said, "OK, we are here. You girls ready to get some clothes on or would you like to stay naked."

We both said, "Yes, we would love our clothes."

"Ok, step out of the car, and go to the front. We will bring them to you so you can cover up." Mike told us.

We opened the car doors, but were hesitant about getting out. We were close to the front door and walking to the front of the car, only made it worse. Plus John left the headlights on.

We looked at each other and jumped out. Hurrying to the front of the car, we stood naked trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. That's if two naked women standing in front of a restaurant wasn't conspicuous, and waited for our husbands to get out with our clothes. They were taking their time doing it, which made me think that they wanted us to be seen by more people. I know I didn't want to do this and was sure Joyce didn't either. But, I thought it was funny that she had to be just like me this time. I knew I would pay for it later, but for now I loved that she was being embarrassed just as much as I was.

Both guys got out of the car with a bag in their hands. They walked up to us and John gave Joyce his bag and I got the one from Mike. We both quickly pulled the clothes out and got them on.

And sure enough, the clothes I had to put on didn't cover much of me. The skirt was so short, my butt cheeks were showing and I think my cunt might be in view too. I knew it would once I sat down. The blouse was very sheer and it showed my tits and hard nipples. I wasn't surprised by the clothes because Joyce picked them out.

I looked at Joyce as she was putting her clothes on and laughed. I knew they weren't the ones she wanted Mike to bring because they were almost as bad as mine. The skirt was a little longer than mine, but it still showed a lot of leg. I don't think her ass showed, but once she sat down I was sure her cunt would be seen just like mine.

"Mike, John this isn't funny. These aren't the clothes I told you to get me." She complained.

"Yes, I know that Joyce, but when John and I talked, you were supposed to be naked for 24 hours and by putting clothes on, the bet has been ruined. But John said if you wore skimpy clothes like Bonnie had to wear, he would forget you didn't do as the bet said. Now quit complaining and let's go eat." Mike told her.

I had to do it and just laughed at her. She gave me the look and mothed the words, 'you will pay bitch'. I didn't like it, but this was funny. I knew she could tell John everything at any time, but if she did that, she wouldn't be able to fuck with me anymore. So, I figured she wasn't going to tell him yet. I knew she had other plans, I just didn't know what they were but I'm sure I won't like them.

John escorted Joyce in and Mike escorted me. I guess we are doing a wife swap now. We walked into the restaurant and were taken to a table. It was in the back out of the way, but I knew once we sat down, my cunt would be showing to others. Hopefully Joyce's was too.

"Hey guys, I got to go pee. Bonnie come with me." Joyce said.

It wasn't a nice offer to me. It was more like an order from Joyce. I knew she wanted to get me alone to tell me what she wanted me to do at the restaurant and I would have to obey her or she would tell John.

We went into the bathroom and there was no one else in it. Joyce turned to me and said, "Ok cunt, you laughed at me out there and now I get to laugh at you. Be sure when you sit down, you sit on your naked ass and get that tiny little skirt up so your cunt shows. I want everyone seeing it. And be sure to spread your legs wide apart."

I just said, "Yes Mistress, I will." But then added, "Maybe I should just take it off."

I regretted saying that as soon as it came out. I am not even sure why I said it. I knew she would be happy to have me there naked for all to look at. But we were in a public restaurant and I didn't think I could do something like that.

"Well, if that is what you want to do, then yes, take the skirt off as soon as you sit down. Tell John you really want to show off for him. Let's hope you don't get tossed out."

Me and my big mouth. Now I must find a way to get my skirt totally off and sit there naked from the waist down. And I had to tell my husband how much I want others to see my naked cunt. Knowing her, she would make me strip naked right here and she would keep my clothes.

She never did pee, but I did. I was scared and had to relieve myself so I didn't have an accident. Once done, she told me to wipe my cunt with my fingers and lick them clean. I hated her, but did as she ordered. I didn't want John knowing about all the things I have had to do for her.

We went back out and she sat down next to John on one side and I had to sit between John and Mike. I am sure they will both love it when I slip out of my skirt. At least my bottom half was under the table.

As I sat down, I slid my skirt off and set it beside me. I looked at John and said, "Honey, since I want to be a nudist and you want others to see me, I have decided that I should be naked for you. At least naked on the bottom half so maybe others can look under the table and see my cunt."

"Well, if that is what you want to do Bonnie, just go ahead and show off." Mike said.

Just then the waiter came to see what we wanted to drink and John said, "Before we order, would you go get the manager. I need to speak to him about a problem."

The waiter looked worried, but said, "Yes sir, I'll be right back."

I had no idea what John was going to say to the manager and decided to just wait to see. I didn't say anything because if I did, it might make Joyce mad at me and she would make me pay.

The waiter came back to our table and introduced the manager to John. "Sir, this is our manger, Paul."

John got up and asked Paul if they could speak in private. Paul agreed and they walked away from the table. I just sat there, naked from the waist down, but wasn't sure if anyone saw my cunt.

"Spread your legs bitch" Joyce told me.

Since John wasn't there, she was free to do and say whatever she wanted to me. I did what she said and spread my legs apart. She made me open my legs far apart and then told me to stay that way.

John walked back with the manager, Paul. Both had big grins on their faces and I wondered what they talked about. By the looks they were giving me, I was sure it was all about me and my new hobby of nudism.

They got to the table and Paul said, "Young lady, would you please stand up."

Oh no, I had to stand up and he would be looking at my cunt because I had nothing on to cover it up. John nodded his head, so I stood up. Once I was up, I put my hand over my cunt, trying to hide it.

"Move your hand Bonnie, let Paul see you. I told him how you want to be a nudist and he thinks it is a great idea. He just wants to see all of you." John said.

So, I moved my hand away from my crotch so he could look at me. I was so embarrassed, and must have been blushing down to my toes, but I did what John wanted. I glanced at Joyce and she was all smiles. I think she was laughing at me now, but I couldn't say or do anything.

I stood there half-naked and I'm sure it was more than the manager seeing me. The young waiter was trying to hide his hard cock with his hands and others had stopped eating to look at me.

But, what John said next was shocking. "Bonnie, take your blouse off also. If you're going to be a nudist, you might as well go all the way. Paul says it is OK and you won't get in trouble."

I stared at my husband for a moment. He didn't smile. He just nodded his head and said, "Remove it darling."

I had no idea that John could be this way. What's gotten into him. Did Joyce have something to do with it. She must have said something to John. He would never act this way before, but now that he's fucked her, he seems to be doing what she wants.

I unbuttoned my blouse and took it off. I handed it to John who tossed it over to where my skirt was and now I stood before John, Mike, Joyce, Paul and everyone in the restaurant naked as the day I was born.

"May I have your attention everyone." Paul said, "This fine young lady wants to be a nudist and I am allowing her to be just that tonight. She will remain naked for the evening and won't get her clothes back until her husband allows it. But as a nudist, I doubt she will have them back anytime soon."

There was an applause from the rest of the restaurant with some yelling, 'show us more', and 'take a walk around', 'show off your charms.'

So, now the whole restaurant wants me to walk around naked so they can see me better. I didn't want to do it. I just wanted to go home and hide. But what came next was a big surprise.

"Not only does she want to be a nudist, but her good friend and our neighbor has made a bet to be naked for me for 24 hours." John told everyone. "And her 24 hours are not up. So, Joyce, stand up and strip everything off. You can be just like Bonnie for the rest of the evening."

"John, Mike. I didn't expect this in public. I can't do it." Joyce was begging.

"Nonsense Joyce. You love showing off, so get naked for us." Mike told her.

She knew she was beat and I loved it. I was grinning and l almost clapped that she would have to get naked for everyone, just like she wanted me to be and has had me before.

She gave me that dirty look, saying I would pay for this later. But right now, I didn't care. She cried, but started removing her clothes and before long, she as standing there, naked just like me. We were both allowed to keep our shoes on, but that was all.

Once she was naked, Paul said, "OK, the customers want a better look. And since you're in my restaurant, I want you both to walk around, going by each table to show off for them. Let them all get a good look at you before moving onto the next table."

"Joyce, you go to the right, Bonnie to the left. Then when you pass each other, kiss and then go around the tables you haven't been by yet." John told us.

"But John, I am not the nudist, Bonnie is." Joyce begged to stop this.

"No, Joyce, you aren't the nudist like Bonnie wants to be. But you are paying a debt and I say what you do, and right now, I want everyone in here to see you in all your naked glory. What's good for Bonnie is also good for you." John said.

"Well, I guess I'll have to but I won't like it." She said and turned to walk away.

I went the opposite way and very slowly walked around the entire restaurant. I stopped by each table and let them get a good look at my naked body. I was so embarrassed, but so turned on too. I think if I was told to, I would have fucked everyone there.

When we got to the middle, we stopped and kissed each other on the lips. I was bold and stuck my tongue into Joyce's mouth and gave her a big sloppy kiss. When we stopped, she whispered. "You're going to pay, big time for this, you fucking whore. It won't be just 63 cocks next time or even 100. I plan on getting at least 200 rock hard cocks in every hole you have even if it takes a week."

I grinned and walked away from her. I kept walking until we both got back to the table and could sit down. But we had to remain naked during our stay there and then had to walk out naked so everyone saw us again.

Back in the car, Joyce and I sat in the back again and the guys up front. They were talking about what we had to do and us girls sat quietly in the back.

"John, you remember the first time we went there. We had been out playing golf and decided to have a nice dinner before going home. We stopped and when we went in every female there was naked. The patrons and the waitresses all naked. What a trip that was."

"Yea, I remember that and the next time we went, they were putting on live sex shows for us. The waitress and waiters were doing a great job of fucking and sucking while we ate dinner. Then some of the patrons got in on it too. I love that place and that is why we went there tonight." John said.

"John, you have been there before and saw all of this." I asked.

"Yes, Bonnie, Mike and I have been a few times. And when you said you wanted to be a nudist, I thought about taking you here. Mike called to talk to them before he came over to fuck you and it was all set to show you both off tonight. I knew you wouldn't be in trouble if I had you strip naked for all to see and it allowed you to see what you have gotten yourself into. Are you mad?" He explained.

"No, I'm not mad at you. After all, I wanted to show off. At least I didn't have to fuck or suck anyone else in there. I guess it's OK for me to be naked most of the time, but next time, please warn me." I said.

"I'm mad John. You didn't have to make me get naked in there. I don't want to be a nudist and show off like your wife does. I know it was part of the bet you made with Mike, but I wasn't happy about it." Joyce told everyone.

"Well Joyce, you have always wanted to show off to others. Even when we met, you were showing off. So, I told John it was ok to do this. If you are mad, be mad at me." Mike told his wife.

"Hey, let's just go home and fuck some more. Mike, come with us and we can all share the big bed. You can watch me and Joyce fuck and I want to see if Bonnie can get your big cock up her ass. She has been taking me there and I have wondered about you doing her too." John said.

"Ok, I like that idea. Maybe you can fuck Joyce in the ass too. She won't let me because I am so big. Maybe she can take you." Mike told all of us.

"I'm sure she can take me, even if I'm not that much smaller. You know, after we finish fucking the wives' asses, you can take Bonnie to the guest bedroom and fuck her all night. I give her to you until the morning to do with as you please. Just like I have Joyce to fuck for a little while longer." John said.

Damn, now he is giving me away to his best friend and plans on fucking Joyce some more. I was sure Mike would use me good, but as I have said before, I love his big cock. So, John isn't just giving me away to Mike, I want to do it. I just don't like it when I'm made to fuck and suck others. Maybe I can convince Joyce to just let Mike fuck me and I will eat her pussy. I would have to talk with her when we are alone.

My mind drifted off to other things that have been done to me and I didn't hear any more of the conversation that my husband and Mike were having. I had my fingers in my cunt as I dreamed of the things that I had to do for Joyce and was wondering what else she might make me do.

I was suddenly and rudely woken from my dreams when Joyce slapped my leg. She said, "Listen bitch, you don't get to play with that cunt without permission." She was saying it so low the guys didn't hear her.

I quickly pulled my fingers from my cunt as we pulled into our drive way. But, we didn't pull in all the way. John stopped right at the entrance and turned to us and said, "You two girls get out and walk the rest of the way. We'll follow so we can watch your naked asses wiggling in the head lights."

"Yea, we can watch the asses our cocks will be in very soon." Mike said.

Joyce gave me one of her dirty looks, but we both got out and started walking. I made sure I wiggled my ass more than normal, just to give the guys a thrill. We got to the house and the men took us straight to the bedroom.

"Girls, get on the bed with your ass up in the air. We're going to watch each other fuck you in the ass. I get Bonnie's ass and John gets to fuck my wife's ass." Mike said.

We both did as we were ordered too and it wasn't long and our husbands were naked, climbing on the bed to fuck us. I knew I could take Mike's big cock in my ass, but wasn't sure Joyce could take John in her ass. I wasn't sure she could take any cock back there. But, I knew it was going to be fun as John forced his cock in her.

Once they were on the bed, I felt Mike playing with my tight brown hole. It felt good and was wanting his big cock in me. I loved having John back there, but Mike is bigger and really fills me up. I am just about to fall in love with Mike's big cock. Well, I guess I already do love his big cock. I would fuck him forever if I had the chance and I wasn't married to my wonderful husband.

But, I was beginning to wonder about John. He has never acted this way before, especially in front of me. He was always the loving, kind husband a girl needs. But now, since he's back home with me, he has changed. He would never allow me to fuck another man nor would he ever consider fucking another woman. At least in front of me. When he was away, I didn't know what he did.

Once Mike played with my naked ass for a while, and thought I was lubed enough to penetrate my ass, I felt his big cock at the entrance. I backed up to him and wanted him in me. This wouldn't be the first time he fucked my ass, but it was the first time that John would see me take his big monster in my back door.

I glanced over at Joyce and she was crying. I don't think she like being ass fucked. I just smiled at her and kind of giggled at what she was doing. I was so happy she was getting her ass fucked. She deserved it and it was like payback for everything she's done to me.

12