Blackmailed Bride Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked back by ourselves, the Wrights going back to their place. I was disappointed in the way I'd treated Tanner earlier, through no fault of his own and determined I would be especially nice to him tonight to make up for my drunken taciturnity and for fucking around on him. I remembered my gift from Tiffany and her telling me it was something both Tanner and I could enjoy, plus it was waterproof.

"I have something I want to do with you tonight," I whispered to Tanner as we entered the front door. "Something good. Fill the tub with water and get in. I'll join you in a few minutes."

"Sounds intriguing. I'll get right on it."

He went out onto the deck and started filling the tub, stripping off his clothes and leaving them on the bed before climbing into the tub. I went into the bathroom and found my Vibe. I removed my clothing and inserted the Vibe, though I left it off for the moment. Naked but for my device I went out to the tub. I found the curtain Kathy told me about and pulled it around the tub, shutting us off from the prying eyes I knew were out there. Tanner noticed the pink device on my otherwise bald mound and asked what it was.

"You'll see in a moment," I said. "Sit up on the edge of the tub."

He sat on the edge of the tub and I enclosed his penis in my warm, wet mouth and sucked until he was erect.

"I like your idea so far," Tanner said, grinning, when I told him to sit down in the tub again.

I placed his shaft at the entrance to my sheath and slowly sank down over his full length until he filled me completely. I handed him the remote.

"Play around with this remote until you find a speed and pattern that you enjoy, Tanner. Tonight is all about you. I want this to be memorable for you."

Tanner turned on the Vibe and we both felt the vibrations, me on my clit and g-spot, him on his shaft. "Whoa. That's intense." He started cycling through the different patterns. Apparently, he found one he liked, because after going through them all, he went back to one and left it there. He set the remote down. When he did, I started riding him, moving up and down his shaft as the vibrator started bringing both of us toward a peak. He helped me along by squeezing and kneading my tits as we kissed like sex starved teenagers. Mine occurred first. The vibrations on all my nerve centers combined with the fat penis filling me sent me crashing off the cliff, and I started shuddering in euphoric delight, unable to move save the trembling of my body. When my orgasm finally eased, I started riding him some more, faster this time, the water sloshing and splashing with our movements.

I felt his organ swell and disgorge his milky offering. I was so close to my second climax, I didn't slow down a bit as his balls emptied his load. A minute after his orgasm, I shuddered through another myself, so intense I cried out, my moans of lust rippling across the water like waves. I felt Tanner begin to shrink inside me and urged him to the top of the tub again so my lips and tongue could clean our passion from his shaft and work to restore him to hardness again. He barely had a moment to relax before he was swelling to throat filling stiffness once more. I climbed aboard his rigid organ and rode him hard, climaxing four more times under the assault of his shaft and relentless vibrations of the Vibe before he released within me a second time. The vibrations became too intense in his sensitized condition and he scrambled to find the remote and turn it off before being overwhelmed him with the stimulation.

When he shriveled and fell from my vagina this time, I let him, as shaken by my orgasms as he'd been. I relaxed against him, resting my head on his shoulder, little shivers still caroming around my body like a ball in a pinball machine.

"That was pretty intense," Tanner said, leaning back in the tub.

"Did you like it?" I asked, wondering if he'd enjoyed it as much as I had.

"It was extraordinary," he replied. "What is that little gadget?"

"It's called a We/Vibe personal pleasure device."

"Where did you get it?"

"A party gift from Tiffany. She said you'd enjoy it as much as I did. As you can see, it's waterproof, and both you and it fit inside me at the same time. I understand you can get an app for it on your phone, though I haven't checked it out yet."

"It certainly bears more experimentation," Tanner said.

I got out of the water and started to remove it. Tanner stopped me. "Not yet. I'd like to play with it a bit more." I smiled down at him.

"As you wish, my prince. I still need to get out of the water or I'll turn into a prune."

I dried off, careful not to disturb the positioning of the Vibe and went into the bedroom. Tanner followed me in.

"Lie down on the bed and spread your legs. Keep them spread," Tanner ordered. I obeyed.

"Grab the headboard with your hands and don't let go for anything. I want you to tell me which pattern you most enjoy."

I gripped the headboard and he started through the patterns. Several of them felt nice, but the fourth one was especially effective in arousing my ardor. I informed him of my choice and he went back to that one. Then he watched me; telling me he wanted to see me as I orgasmed, to see my face as I surrendered to passion. I came for him, shivering as waves of ecstasy swept through me. He didn't stop, watching my body compelled to another pinnacle, then another.

Tanner watched me orgasm over and over, until it pained me to climax again, to feel my body spasm and shiver without pause. When I asked to stop, he denied me. When I tried to close my legs, he held them open. He said he loved the expression on my face when I released, the pleasure coursing through my body writ plain upon my face. I told him he was cruel and he said how can it be cruel to give me pleasure. I wondered if he already knew of my infidelity, my dishonor, and this was his punishment, to force me to cum over and over, but I could not ask. I could only suffer, the moans wrenched from my body, one after the other.

When the Vibe died, he pulled it out and replaced it with his cock, sliding easily into my saturated, cum slicked sheath, once again no more than a vessel for his seed. He rode me hard, demanding my surrender, not making love, but fucking. Despite my fatigue, imposed by the number of times I'd spasmed already, I climaxed twice more, unable to resist his need, his strength, his domination. I mewled when he swelled and inundated my vagina with his sperm, the last few thrusts short and hard. Sated, he pulled out. I was finally allowed to close my legs. I curled into a ball, my clitoris numb from the vibrations.

"Do you love me, Tanner?"

"Of course I love you. Why would you even think I don't?"

"What you just did, didn't feel like love to me. Maybe lust, maybe anger, maybe some combination of emotions, but it certainly didn't feel like love. You wouldn't even stop when I asked you to."

"I was giving you orgasms, Brooke. You were cumming. What more could you want?"

"The last few I had gave me very little pleasure, Tanner, mostly pain. The physiological response was the same but I was too sensitive to enjoy them. They hurt, Tanner. It felt like you were trying to hurt me in a particularly sadistic way. To take something which should be joyful and pleasurable and make it not. How would you like it if I continued to give you orgasms past any point where it ceases to be enjoyable? To continue milking the seed from your body past it's capability to produce any more? To ignore the point where I'm abrading your cock to continue rubbing?"

"It wasn't my intent. I'm sorry."

"Why wouldn't you stop when I asked? You don't believe I'm capable of recognizing when the sex is no longer fun for me?"

He tried to wrap his arms around me. I shrugged him off.

"Please leave me alone," I said.

I'd tried to make the evening special, to atone for what had happened today. Instead, he'd gone beyond what I'd hoped to provide and turned me into a fuck toy. The worst part was; I was beginning to feel it might be all I deserved, and maybe all I was good for. I went to sleep on the far side of the bed from my husband. Our first fight and I felt worse than I had when I was being fucked on the beach.

******

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehnover 3 years ago
Hmmm

The more I read the less I like this girl.

x1000x1000over 3 years ago

I think Tanner is the blackmailer,i didn't read the whole story yet .

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Ugh hated it!! (Private joke) :D

I can see where LostnFoundBin is going and to an extent I agree, but I've also had my hissy fit and stomped out of the room once. But I will say, the thought that this could have been an exploration of a virgin learning about her sexuality is an enticing idea that may have worked equally well or better.

Moving beyond Brooke's 'confusion' about what to do, people reacting around her in different ways trying to lead us down different paths, are they or aren't they? will they or won' they?

On the facts given, Tiffany and Tanner are guilty, her for providing the tools, him for pushing her. Kathy and Stan are guilty, they are in place to watch and guide her without giving too much in the way of positive help to deal with the blackmail, but also be supposed confidantes while making sure she does as she's told.

OK I have have an active imagination and like to read all that stuff that isn't between the lines :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Re: Lostnfound

I don't know if you'll ever read this but that was one of the most over stepped critiques I've ever read. You made an awful lot of assumptions that bordered on the side of arrogant. If you don't like the story then how about writing your own instead of telling Thors_Fist how write theirs.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 5 years ago
Hopefully helpful thoughts...

TF

Only an opinion, but you seen to be getting lost going down a bad path and it feels like you can’t seen to find your way back. I’m not here to question your writing, it’s good. It’s the concept and construct that you seem to be struggling with at the moment.

As a point of observation, you only received one comment, mine, on chapter 5 and zero on 6 and 7. So far 8 has only gathered one comment. And if I can be honest it wasn’t exactly helpful in providing constructive criticism about your story.

Let me try to offer some. First I think you are trying to do too much and haven’t thought it all through. You are, at its core, trying to write a romantic, exciting, non-con, journey of exploration about a woman who just got married and is being blackmailed by a (or several) mystery person(s) . You complicated this by challenging us with the notions that this story will be different than the others that came before it. No offense that’s a shit ton of stuff to balance, not impossible, but tough with the other rules your are forcing upon yourself.

Start with the first four chapters, they weren’t really non-con but you parked them there knowing sometime in the future you would reach a point in the story that would drive the non-con focus. When you recognized things had to change, you started shifting chapters around to different cats. But this limited your focus and each chapters content to fit those silly constraints. Why not just park it all in the novels cat and leave it there. No need to worry about centering a chapter on a specific theme. Just freely write, create, shape, size and deliver chapters/content as you see fit.

Next, early on you noted that for all this to work we had to, as all good readers should, suspend disbelief. For this to work you need to present us with solid items within the story that we could hold onto in place of our standard beliefs. Allowing us to easily exchange one for the other. But the tools you are offering us are flimsy at best. With you trying to hide the bad person(s), yet give both us and your characters clues you are trying to walk a thin line that has gone beyond the boundaries one can reasonably accept. Here are two...

She tried to leave her phone behind, but was forced to take it with her...I buy it. That she needs to keep it with her all the time...nope. Ok that was a weak one...how about this...her loving husband told her the one thing he couldn’t, absolutely wouldn’t forgive, and the only way she can deal with the bad person(s) is for her to constantly double down on the sin he won’t forgive? Really? A wife can’t communicate with her husband. It seems to be the linchpin of your story at this moment. And chapter 8 drilled this point home, from the acts the wife performs to hide her original sin, to the way a stranger has a closer more honest relationship with her than her husband does, to the sexual abuse her husband piles on her at the end...it doesn’t allow for disbelief.

Even if it is the husband (and his friends, family, and who cares what others) trying to help break his virgin wife out of her shell. Don’t you believe there are many other ways and opportunities this could have been done for the two of them to explore these exciting pleasures throughout their early life together? She’s already taken every gift she’s been given and every talent that she’s learned and transitioned that into her love for her husband. She has shared it all openly and willingly. So why does this need to have such a brutal dark side to it?

And why does she, a beautiful, intelligent, strong woman who held all the monsters at bay and somehow kept herself pure into her mid twenties, through commitment, purpose and desire to give a one time only loving gift to her husband, now reduced to a flighty, weak, girl that anyone and everyone pushes around? Seriously! Just weeks ago everyone was telling her to just give it up to him, told her about the pleasure, the joy, the excitement, AND SHE SAID NO THANKS I’LL WAIT. She stood up to everyone and everything to hold to what she knew was right for her. Now when her husband tells her he can never forgive one specific act, AND when her new friend tells her not to go along with the bad person(s) demands because it will only get worse, AND AND etc,etc, ... she simply quits and submits?!? This is beyond the bounds of disbelief...you built her persona...we believed it...now you turn 180 and ask us to forget what were told by you to hold true regarding her...and instead accept this new silly person in her place instead. I just can’t.

Again being honest, this currently doesn’t seem to be a story about a husband trying to force a wife to be his non-con slave. Nor do I believe that you will you ever make it about that. So why force it down non-con lane? Let the story go to where it is naturally progressing. Allow the wife, her husband, their new and old friends explore all the joys and wonders that sex and love have to offer without the distraction of the bad person(s) holding Damocles Sword over their heads.

AND EVEN IF you are intending to finish this off with the SHOCKER ENDING where everyone was in on it just to “get even” with the good girl who everyone felt should be forced to become a fuck slut, then please get on with that too, because we are eight chapters in and brutality like that has yet to appear.

Okay, short version...

1. Don’t pin your self in to having to create content to fit a cat, create content that moves the story, your story, forward.

2. Don’t write a story that contains everything and the kitchen sink or this will take you a hundred chapters. I just finished Worlds Best Diet Plan and that’s twenty plus chapters (both parts) and still going without a clear end in sight. Write a story with only the content you want to present

3. If you don’t have the whole story written, or at least all the personas, arcs, sub arcs, and character integration points then write three chapters before publishing one. Then read all three...does it flow right? do the characters stay true to their persona from 1 to 2 to 3? Do the emotions, interactions, plot lines weave properly? Do they advance the story in a fluid manner? If so then publish 1 and 2 but not 3 until 4 is done, then do the same checks with 2 and 3 and 4...wash rinse repeat.

I hope some of this helped and didn’t sound like a bitch moment. I look forward to you next chapter in all of your works.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
The Cum Dump How my friend Angela came to be the neighbourhood cum dump.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her Husband's Boss Pt. 01 Scandal leads to innocent wife's sexual blackmail.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories