Blackmailed Bride Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just to get him out of my mouth and breathing again, I tried to hurry him along by cupping his huge sack and rolling his balls in the palm of my hand. Still, we were through with the Britney Spears and "Cherry Pie" by Warrant and halfway through "Switch" by Will Smith, before he finally swelled and released his gargantuan load in my mouth. Swallowing wasn't enough to keep up with it and his jizz overflowed my mouth, running down my chin and onto my breasts and stomach. That caused the crowd to cheer wildly and throw their money onto the stage.

This is when he switched me. He didn't shrink after his orgasm and he lifted me up like a rag doll and settled my cunt over the ball shaped head of his shaft and pushed me down over his cock. It was a religious experience. Thank God, I'd cum so many times already or I don't know if I could have taken him without tearing inside. Instead, I just started cumming, my cunt quivering like the strings on a violin as I shivered through a whole string of orgasms. The music changed to "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails.

While he pumped my pussy, the words of the the song was pumping through the sound system. 'You let me violate you, You let me desecrate you, You let me penetrate you, You let me complicate you, Help me; I broke apart my insides, Help me; i've got no soul to sell, Help me; the only thing that works for me, Help me get away from myself, I wanna fuck you like an animal, I wanna feel you from the inside, I wanna fuck you like an animal, My whole existence is flawed, You get me closer to God.' At the moment, it was the story of my life.

The whole crowd knew I was orgasming non-stop, because I couldn't stop moaning. "Fuck me! Oh, God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fuck me!" They were cheering and screaming. We must have been quite the sight up on stage. My tiny hairless cunt impaled on his gigantic hairy shaft, stretched to the max; my asshole winking at the crowd. His cock must have been milky with my cum. As tall as I am, I must have looked like I was lying against a massive fur rug. His hair was rubbing all over my body, tickling me.

I saw two police officers come through the door and hoped they'd stop it and prayed they wouldn't. But they just stood there, grinning, as I was fucked senseless by his monster pole. Song after song played, "You Rocked Me All Night Long" by AC/DC, "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leopard, "I'm the Only One" by Melissa Etheridge, "Loca" by Shakira, "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics, and finally "Fever" by Beyoncé came on while he fucked me silly. More than fifteen minutes passed before I felt his cock swell in my pussy and the surge of cum flooding my cunt. It leaked out around his shaft to drip on his balls as there was no room for anything more in my poor packed pussy.

His prick quit pulsing and he lowered me to the floor with the order to clean him. I dutifully licked his sack and shaft clean in front of everyone. Even now he didn't shrink, just got a little softer. I looked at Oliver. He nodded yes, and I was finally allowed to leave the stage. I collected what few clothes I'd been wearing and all the money littering the stage. Chewbacca went to speak to the officers, handing them a thick envelope. I went back to Oliver and put on my clothes, tears in my eyes.

Chewbacca came back and said, "The pigs want to sample your wares. You have a problem with that?"

Oliver said, "She doesn't have a problem." I lowered my head and the tears flowed harder.

Another dancer was on stage already, so Chewbacca said, "I've got a private room she can use. Follow me." He waved the officers over and we followed him to a room with a couch. "Use this," he said and left, closing the door behind him.

"Only four rules," Oliver said to the two officers; "The mask stays on, I film it for my viewing pleasure only, don't leave any marks on her, and you have forty-five minutes. I have to get her home before her husband gets off work."

"We can work with that," the older one of the two said, starting to remove his gear. "Where'd you find this whore anyway?"

"She sucked my cock on her wedding day," Oliver replied.

"Perfect," he said. He had a paunch hanging over his gun belt. His department must not have strict physical fitness guidelines. When his underwear came off, he had an average cock, already hard. He must have enjoyed the show. The younger of the two men had a square face and he was stocky and big like a farm boy fresh out of the fields. His cock was the larger of the two, also hard.

"You going to fuck her cunt?" Farm Boy asked.

"After she fucked that horse cock of Diablo? Hell no. She wouldn't even feel me. I'll take her asshole. That looked pretty tight. You can have her mouth."

So after performing for a room full of strangers in a strip club, sucking and fucking Diablo's monster cock on stage, I was spit roasted by a couple corrupt cops in the back room of the same club while Oliver filmed my continuing shame; the clubs music a muted, throbbing bass in the background. Paunch had no lube to use to prepare my ass, but he wasn't very big and there was enough cum in my cunt that Paunch could dip in and slick his cock to push it past my sphincter. He had a weird little hook to his cock that made for an interesting fuck. Once again, two men were using me, one in my ass and the other in my mouth. I was DP'd enough, I should be getting used to it, but it still bothered me to be used by two cocks at once. It didn't stop me from cumming, but it still bothered me. Paunch climaxed first, coating my rectum with his seed. Farm Boy lasted a little longer, and I was able to swallow his entire load. They still had time left, so Farm Boy had me suck his cock back to hardness and he decided to try my cunt. He plunged into the steamy stew.

"Shit. This pussy's tighter than you'd think after Diablo fucked her," Farm Boy said. "This is primo pussy."

"Then I'll fuck her after you get done," Paunch said. "Get me hard again, slut."

"Clean yourself off first," I panted, taking a pounding from Farm Boy. "You stick that cock in my mouth like that and I'll puke all over you."

"I can confirm she will vomit if you stick your cock in her mouth right now," Oliver said.

"Good to know," Paunch said.

He left the room briefly and came back with a soapy tasting dick. He shoved it in my mouth and I worked to get him hard again. It wasn't long afterward Farm Boy added his cum to the ocean in my cunt and Paunch took his place while I licked Farm Boy clean. It took awhile, but Paunch finally bathed my pussy with his cum too. Farm boy had gotten hard again while I sucked him and he said he'd like to try my ass as well. I climaxed three more times while they'd fucked me. I was such a fucking whore.

"Sorry, fellas, but times up," Oliver said. "She'll need to get cleaned up before hubby gets home. It won't do for him to find how much she's fucked and sucked total strangers today. He probably wouldn't understand why his wife has so much cum dripping from her cunt, would he?"

They both laughed and got dressed. Oliver put a raincoat around me so I'd be covered as I left the club. The crowd cheered when they saw me again, still waving money at me. Chewbacca told Oliver he could bring me back any time. Oliver said he'd see whether or not he could fit the club back into my schedule. I was silent for most of the trip back to Atlanta. What was there to say? Oliver was slowly turning me into the slut he said I was and I was starting to believe him, no matter what anyone else said. The only thing I was clinging to for dear life, is no matter how much I'd enjoyed my fucking, it was not something I wanted repeated. If I wanted it to stop, I wasn't a complete whore yet.

"How'd you like fucking Diablo?" Oliver asked. "He's quite the stud, isn't he?"

"He was okay."

"Okay," Oliver laughed. "It didn't look like you stopped cumming the whole time he was fucking you?"

"I orgasmed," I admitted, "a lot. Doesn't mean I enjoyed it. I'd happily forgo the physical pleasure never to have to do it again."

"Then my job isn't complete. I want you begging for this."

I didn't respond; there was nothing to say.

"How much money did you make up on stage?"

I hadn't even thought about the money. It wasn't about the money for me. It was the shame and degradation. I'd shoved it in my purse without thinking about it. I pulled it out and started counting it. It took a while because so many of the bills were dollars. "Five hundred, forty-three dollars," I said, finishing my tally.

"Five hundred, forty-three dollars for about ninety minutes work, stripping and fucking on stage. I guess you've graduated from slut to whore since you earned money for it."

I said nothing. Tears rolled down my cheeks, but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing my sobs of pain. Would my begging him to be degraded make it stop sooner? Probably not. He was pretty adamant about keeping me until New Year's. He let me shower at his place and get back in the clothes I'd worn leaving my apartment. When I left his house, I couldn't go back home. I was still too guilty about what happened and couldn't face Tanner yet. Nor could I talk to any of my girlfriends about it. Remembering Jolene had told me I could call her if I needed to talk, I phoned her.

"Jolene, it's Brooke. Are you busy? Do you have time to talk? I've had a bad day."

"I've got time for you. Do you want to meet somewhere or would you like to come to my place?"

"I don't want to be in public. Can I come there?"

"Of course. Where are you now?"

"Leaving Oliver's."

"Okay. I'm at work, but I'll leave right away. It's possible you'll get there a few minutes before me. Just wait in your car until I get there, all right?"

"Thank you." She gave me directions to her apartment.

I texted Tanner and told him I was going to eat supper with a friend and maybe have a few drinks afterward. He texted back it was fine and he'd see me later. I made my way to Jolene's. After waiting for no more than five minutes, she rapped on the window of my car, bringing me out of my daydream. I got out and she hugged me, holding me close for a few seconds without speaking. Then she took my hand and led me into her apartment. It was small and tidy, not much in the way of personality. There were a couple pictures of her parents, but no one else I could see.

"Have you had anything to eat today?" Jolene asked.

"Nothing since breakfast unless you count cum," I replied.

"Why don't you tell me what happened while I make us something to eat."

She gave me a glass of wine and while she prepared some pork chops, salad and mixed vegetables, I told her the story of my day. She didn't say anything while I covered all the sordid details. She asked a few questions afterward about the club and where it was and if I'd gotten the names or badge numbers of the two cops. I hadn't paid much attention to them, just two more anonymous cocks I'd had to fuck, though I did give her a description of them from what I remembered. She didn't write anything down, but I could feel her filing the information away for later recall. I told her about Diablo and his size and hairiness. I hadn't even known the name of the club. I'm not sure they advertised it, considering what happened there.

She set the food down in front of me and sat down asking, "How are you doing?"

"Sometimes I think I'll be able to get through this year. Other times, like today, I'm not too sure. Knowing I was fucked in that club in front of all those people, all cheering and clapping was almost more than I can take. Jolene, I keep remembering what you told me, but it's harder and harder to believe in it anymore. While Diablo was fucking me, I couldn't stop cumming. I was begging him to fuck me in front of fifty or sixty strangers. How am I not a whore? I made five hundred, forty-three dollars from fucking him on stage." I pulled the money out of my purse. "I want you to have it."

"Why?"

"It's my whore money. If I keep it for fucking and stripping, then I am nothing but a whore. It's all I can do to separate myself from the act. I owe you for the time you worked for me without pay."

"I did that for you. It was a gift. I don't want your money. If you can't keep it; give it to charity or the church. If keeping it makes you a whore; if I take it from you, I'm your pimp."

I laughed. "You're the nicest pimp I've ever had."

Jolene laughed with me, but then I started crying again. She got up and hugged me again. After a few seconds, I tilted my head up and kissed her. She was startled by the passion of it, and returned it with equal fervor for a few moments, then broke it off.

"You don't need this right now," she whispered. "Finish your supper."

I finished eating, after which she led me to her bedroom.

"Why don't you sleep for a little while," Jolene said. "I'll clean up."

I lay down and closed my eyes while she disappeared back in the kitchen to clear away the food and dishes, but sleep didn't come. When she was done, she came back and laid down beside me, holding me from behind.

"Jolene," I asked, "are you gay?"

"Let's just say I'm fairly disgusted with the masculine gender for the moment and don't have much use for them. If the right man came along, I'd probably respond to him. I haven't had much sex since my rape and my boyfriend abandoning me as a result."

"You know Oliver has made me satisfy women, don't you?"

"You've said."

"Would you like me to pleasure you right now?" I asked.

"As appealing as that sounds; I don't think you should do it. It wouldn't be right. You're married and having to do sexual things because you're being forced. While you're not being forced right now, you are upset and confused and probably seeking a little tenderness. You would probably hate yourself later. I don't want you to hate yourself or me, so I'll say no, thank you anyway for the offer."

"Okay, but I feel I should do something for you."

"I'm satisfied to call you friend. Where does Tanner think you are right now?" Jolene asked.

"I'm out having supper and a drink with a friend."

"Let's leave it at that then. Dinner and a drink with a friend. Why don't you sleep? I'm sure you're physically and emotionally exhausted."

My text alert went off on my phone and I glanced at it. It was from Oliver. I opened it and saw a movie from today's activities, about ten minutes of condensed action. I handed it to Jolene. She turned the sound off and watched it from beginning to end. She handed me the phone back.

"Go to sleep, dear. I'll wake you around ten so you can return home at a decent hour." She kissed my cheek and I went to sleep in her arms.

As promised, she woke me at ten and I went home to my husband, already sound asleep when I arrived. He stirred when I slipped into bed behind him and pulled myself against his back.

"Did you have a good time?" Tanner asked sleepily.

"As well as can be expected," I replied. "Go back to sleep, Tanner. I love you."

"I love you too, honey." He went back to sleep.

******

The following day, Suki and I were back at the estate to keep working on her second commission. She was roughly a third finished with it by now. It was out of the way for either of us to ride together, so we went separately and met at the gate house to ride down to the lake in the cart. Suki was running late so I was waiting for her at gate house for her to arrive. Jackson was on duty again and he was watching me. I blushed again, knowing what he was seeing in his minds eye. Somehow it seemed worse when people I knew even casually had seen me naked, even more so than all the strangers at the strip club yesterday. Maybe there was hope for me yet.

"Why do you do that?" Jackson asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Blush when I look at you," he said.

"Because of the painting in the house," I honestly replied. "I know you've seen all of me and it makes me uncomfortable knowing you've seen me naked."

"If you don't want people to see you nude, why pose?"

"It was a way to get out of the house and help out my friend, Shizuko," I said. "One of the conditions of my posing was no one be able to see my face to know who I was. I knew from the way you looked at me the first time we met, you put it together and knew I'd posed for the painting. It kind of defeated the purpose. Now you know it's me in the painting and have seen me in my totality. I imagine you undressing me every time you look at me, whether you are or not."

"Well, I admit seeing you nude has crossed my mind more than once. You are very beautiful. You don't blame me do you."

"I suppose not. It was the risk I took when I started posing. You don't blame me for being uncomfortable around you, do you?"

"You do know I wouldn't spy on you or do anything without your permission."

"That's nice to know," I smiled at him. "If I can ask a personal question, do you think about me when you masturbate?"

"What makes you think I masturbate?" Jackson asked.

"Don't all men?"

He laughed. "I guess. I'll admit I do think about you when I masturbate. Almost every time."

"What does your wife think about you masturbating to naked visions of another woman?"

"I'm not married. Why, are you interested?"

I held up my ring finger. "Sorry, taken."

"Lucky guy. What's he think of you modeling nude?"

"He was okay with it as long as my identity was hidden."

"Have you told him someone knows you've posed nude."

That was the least of the things I've not told Tanner.

"He said things of beauty should be displayed in a museum, not hidden away in the basement," I said. "I doubt he cares that much. He wants to hang a graphic painting of me in our house where anyone can see it and everyone who does will know I've posed nude."

"I can kind of see where he comes from, but I disagree. If you were mine, I'd hide your beauty from the rest of the world so no one would try to take you away from me. But if he feels that way, perhaps you can invite me to your home after it's finished. I'd like to see that one."

"We'll see. Do you think I'm so easily taken from the one I love?"

"No. I guess not." He paused. "What are you working on now?"

"A pose of me seen from behind. My backside and a breast is visible, but my face is hidden by the fall of my hair."

I could see him picturing it in his mind. He smiled as he imagined it.

"I can hardly wait to see it," Jackson said.

"Shizuko's about almost halfway done now. It shouldn't be much longer. If it goes up in the house with the other one and not somewhere else. It will give you something else to masturbate to."

"Actually, I don't masturbate much to the painting, I masturbate to you."

I blushed again. Jackson smiled again. He had a good smile. There was nothing to say about his last comment so I didn't.

"How many others here know it's me hanging in the entry."

"No one as far as I know. I never told anyone. I'm not sure if anyone else has put it together. Of course, others may be masturbating to the picture. It's a great painting."

Suki arrived in time to save me from having to respond. We got into the cart and before I left, I said, "Don't get carpal tunnel."

Jackson laughed and said, "I'm not sure that's possible, but thanks for thinking of me."

"What was that all about?" Suki asked.

"Just idle chitchat," I said.

I was becoming more comfortable with my nudity. Lots of people had seen me naked now, most of whom I didn't even know. I'd been posing for Suki naked for over ten weeks. I still covered up to use the rest room in the guest house, though I wondered if I should give Jackson a little thrill and go to the guest house naked. He was kind and funny and not at all forward. If it weren't for the other guards who would see me, I would have seriously considered it. When we got to our location, I looked at what she'd done so far. It was coming along nicely and would be as good or better than the previous one. Clouds started to roll in around two, so Suki decided to pack up early. We went back to the gate house to leave the cart and get our cars. Jackson was still on duty. I had a marvelously wicked idea.