Blackmailed Bride Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished the show we were watching, then I wanted to go to bed, unable to stand myself any longer and hoping sleep would bring relief the waking world didn't. I despaired from wanting to fuck Oliver so much after speaking to my husband, my phone still warm in my hand when I plunged over his cock.

Oliver stayed up awhile longer, watching the news. I went to bed conscious of the camera eye in the bedroom, silently watching, recording, knowing whatever else happened in this room, other people would be witnesses. I cried myself to sleep.

I woke briefly when Oliver climbed into bed with me, sliding against my back, his cock, limp between my cheeks, so much like Tanner, I started silently weeping again, though I found the arms of Morpheus shortly after.

******

Oliver woke me, petting and stroking me. His cock was hard. I could feel him on my backside, resting against my anus.

"If you want me to suck you after you fuck me in the ass, you need to let me cleanse myself first. It's been almost 24 hours since I last did it."

"Fair enough," Oliver said. "I'll wash up afterward."

Putting a couple of the pillows under my hips, I lay over them with my legs parted. Oliver was kind enough to lube my ass before pushing through the star sphincter. He took his time entering me, realizing I might still be sore from yesterday. He wanted me to enjoy his fucking. It was no fun to him unless he could make me cum against my will. I was a little sore, but a fading ache, soon to disappear. I lay quiescent, absorbing his strokes for as long as I could without responding. My body eventually betrayed me, as it so often did, and I found myself fucking back against him. I was still silent but for tiny moans and whimpers I hoped were too soft for the camera to hear. Despite my best intentions, my orgasm was loud enough for the neighbors to hear, so I knew once more my depravity was clear to everyone.

Oliver got up and washed himself, returning with a washcloth so I could wipe off the cum leaking from my ass.

"Anything else, or can I go now," I said.

"Have breakfast with me, and after I fuck your cunt again, you can leave."

I nodded. He left me alone while he fixed breakfast and I was able to plant a couple more bugs around his living room, family room and bedroom as I wandered his house, seemingly at loose ends. He called me to breakfast and we ate silently while he glanced at the Sunday newspaper. When I was done with my breakfast, he got me to suck his cock under the table while he continued reading until he was hard, then he bent me over the breakfast table with my face in the dishes and fucked me hard. I orgasmed twice before Oliver filled my cunt with his creamy seed.

Say what else you would about Oliver; his balls were an almost inexhaustible source of cum. I knew I was unlikely to be the only woman he fucked. Given his actions at the Club, men might also be a source of sex for him, so perhaps we all kept his reproductive system in perfect working order. He patted my ass when he pulled out of me and I knelt down to clean him off once more.

"Done now," I said, standing up.

"You can leave now."

I dressed and gathered all my things except the sunglasses. Before I left, Oliver told me I'd be busy on Election Day and not to make any other plans.

"More sex magic to get the Attorny General candidate elected?" I asked.

"You recognized him, huh?"

"His ads are all over TV and the radio. All he had to do was talk enough and I'd recognize his voice. He couldn't shut up."

Oliver laughed. "No, I took care of his election yesterday. It's why you were fucking him. I've got much bigger plans for Election Day. I'm thinking National Election. I want Donald Trump to be president. He's my kind of pervert. Hilary should be a fucking whore like you."

"She's ahead in the polls," I said. "Most political pundits are calling the election hers already."

"We'll see. You'll be going out to the Club again. Cleanse your ass beforehand. I'm sure it will see a lot of action. Most people don't get to fuck an ass as nice and tight as yours." I wondered how nice and tight I would be before they were done. I'd only been fucked in the ass three times by Oliver and his friends and I was sore.

One last thing I wanted to know. "I can't believe that idiot thinks you won't use that fucking film you recorded yesterday against him. How stupid is he?"

"Pretty damn stupid," Oliver said, laughing. "You said it yourself. He's an idiot."

Maybe Jolene or Mauro could find some way to use that line against Oliver. There'd been more than one idiot fucking me yesterday.

******

We'd arranged for Jolene to meet me at my house when I got home. I was surprised Tiffany was with her. I started crying as soon as I saw them, Tiffany gathering me into her arms and comforting me until I was done.

"Jolene told me you had a rough couple days and you might want some company."

I nodded, still sobbing, clinging to her like a drowning man. When I finally cried myself out, they led me to the couch and we sat down, Tiffany still keeping her arms around me.

"The good news is; everything's in place. We got what we needed at the Club and everything's up and running at Oliver's place. Using the same frequency of the wireless cameras in the club, Jackson was able to infiltrate the computer system there. He has traps in place that will note wherever the information in the club is sent to. One of those has already been identified as Oliver's computer, and Jackson was able to piggy back on that signal and install some viruses that will corrupt his entire system on command, destroying everything on it. Any files he sends on his computer will automatically be sent to Jackson's system as well. In the meanwhile, he's monitoring all of his computer communications, and searching through all of his contacts. Some of them are obviously coded like 'The Lion King' and 'Daedalus'. Some of the recordings from yesterday were already sent out."

"Oliver promised copies to the two other men who used me," I said. "Unless it goes to more than those two, it won't tell us much."

"Actually," Jolene said. "It's already been sent out to six other computers, all coded email addresses. Assuming two of them were the other participants yesterday; four other people have the movies."

Great. My humiliating sexual performance yesterday was in the hands of at least seven people. Not including Jolene, Mauro and Jackson, who'd heard everything and might need to go through it to decipher something we didn't already know."

"I understand." I started sobbing again. Would I never run out of tears. Probably not until Oliver ran out of cum.

"The only thing we have left to do is get you back to the Club to see if any of your files go anyplace other than Oliver's computer and from there to wherever. So far, it's only gone to his, but none of it was yours, so we need to be sure."

"Oliver told me I'd be going to the Club on Election Day, something to do with getting Trump elected."

Tiffany and Jolene looked at one another and Tiffany said, "That's two more weeks away, Brooke. Will you make it that long? You're not doing well. Jolene told me what happened last night."

I sniffed. "I've already accepted who I am, Tiffany. My only concern is taking Oliver down with me. You don't know what it was like. I can't possibly describe it. Three men sharing me, cunt to ass to mouth, and I craved it. I wanted it. I implored them to fuck me. Last night, I was on the phone with Tanner and while I was talking to him, Oliver was playing with my clit, trying to make me moan for my husband. I hated him with every fiber of my being, yet still couldn't wait to get his cock in me and ride him to orgasm. No normal person could do that. I'm sick. I've been twisted beyond all recognition. You can't help what I've become. Oliver won. I'm done, toast, stick a fork in me, cooked."

"I don't believe you," Tiffany said. "You're the best woman I know."

"I think you'd change your mind if you saw me yesterday."

"No, now. I think you're good now."

"Maybe before. Before Oliver; BO. Maybe I was good once. I don't know anymore. I know I'm not the same as I was." I started crying again. "Just promise me, no matter what happens, Oliver goes down. He gets fucked as completely as I've been fucked."

"That's a promise I'm safe making," Jolene said. "Some way, shape or method, that bastard will get his."

Jolene left shortly after. Tiffany stayed with me. Getting me to eat something, then leading me to my bed and tucking me in. I curled up in the sheets and covers, the fetal position. Tiffany got behind me and held me.

"We'll get some psychiatric counseling for you after this is over," Tiffany said. "You'll get better again. You'll see."

"I don't think you understand, Tiffany," I whispered. "If you asked me to, I'd crawl between your legs now and bring you to a screaming orgasm and I wouldn't bat an eye. It wouldn't make any difference. I'm a fuck toy now. I could maybe deny it when only Oliver and his friends knew what a whore I was, but Jolene, Mauro and Jackson heard me. They're probably searching Oliver's computer looking at files of me fucking and sucking every cock and cunt Oliver wanted me to. Seeing who else has possession of it, who else knows what a slut I am. I licked Maria's cunt. She knows what I've done. Who else has seen the slut me? Everyone in Tanner's office saw me fucking two men and getting off on it. How many took pictures or movies of the crazy bitch across the street getting double fucked? If I searched the internet now for fucking woman in open window, how many times would I see myself? What difference does it make anymore?"

"They don't know who you were. No one knows it was you."

"I know it's me. Oliver knows it was me. The asshole with him knows it was me. I stripped in a shitty strip club and got fucked up on stage by a fucking hairy monster with a humongous cock. How many pictures or videos of that little incident are floating around somewhere? It's over, Tiffany. I'm not the person Tanner married. Why try fooling myself any longer. I'll stick around long enough to see Oliver gets his without him becoming the wiser, then leave."

Tiffany didn't say anything more. She knew my mind was made up. I could be a stubborn bitch sometimes, and she didn't try to argue. Tiffany never did. She usually just tried an end run at some point. I'm not sure she had an end to run around, but she'd try it eventually. I finally went to sleep with her arm around me. At some point during the night, Tiffany got up and left and I settled back to sleep.

******