Blackmailed Bride Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished and Oliver said, "Now his asshole."

I hesitated, not knowing. Oliver read my mind, seeing my hesitation. "He cleansed himself earlier, just for you."

Remembering my conversation with Sydney two days ago, my tongue dipped into his butt, and started gathering Oliver's cum. I carefully licked and sucked as much of the cum as I could find in his ass, stopping when it seemed clean. Then, while I cleaned Oliver's cock, the man did the same for me, tonguing my asshole to gather all of the cum he'd left in it, and he'd left a bunch. He even licked my cunt to get what had leaked out of my ass, giving me another orgasm in the process. I was a depraved woman and I knew it.

We all finished and he got dressed and left. Oliver removed my mask when he was gone.

"You're almost ready," he said, "progressing very nicely. You're ready to be the star attraction on Election Day."

"Are we done, sir?" I ask, sick of myself.

"Not yet. Get me hard enough to fuck your tight twat," he replied.

It took about fifteen minutes, Oliver already cumming twice, but I got him hard enough he could fuck my cunt. I could still taste the stranger's ass on his cock. Oliver had me kneel on the bed and plunged into my sopping wet pussy. I was so discouraged I was this wet given what I'd just done with barely any vaginal stimulation at all. Worse yet, I orgasmed three more times as he fucked me, before he coated my cunt with his cum. After cleaning him off one last time, I was allowed to leave.

I went home, showered, douched, brushed my teeth and gargled. It didn't do any good. Whether it was merely my imagination or something worse, I could still taste the ass in my mouth as I went to sleep. At least I had nowhere I had to be tomorrow. I could stay in bed all day if I wanted to.

******

On Friday morning, I received a text from Oliver. Nothing more than the movie of our sex on Wednesday night. The strangers face was either blacked out or cut from the resulting movie. I couldn't see who he was, but I saw myself licking and sucking his cock and Oliver's, his asshole, cleaning Oliver's cum from it, and of course, every time I orgasmed. He even showed his blacked out face with a tongue sticking out of the black mask tonguing my asshole. I remembered the tongue dipping into my rectum as I watched the movie and got a flicker of arousal in my cunt. Fuck. I was as depraved as Oliver was.

I deleted the movie. It was the first one since the very first one I deleted after my wedding. Then I deleted the one before that and the next and the next until they were all gone. My soul wasn't clean anymore, but my phone was finally purged. It wasn't like I couldn't remember every single detail of every single moment of my shame, but I wasn't going to hold on to them anymore. I was done.

Around five PM, I received a call from Tiffany.

"Hey there, Tiff. How are you?"

"Not too good, Brooke."

"Do you want me to come over?"

"No. Jolene, Jackson and I are coming over there. We have something to share with you and you're not going to like it."

"You found out which of my girlfriends betrayed me," I asked.

"And more."

"Do all three of you need to come?" I asked, thinking of Jackson seeing evidence of me at my worst.

"We're going to need him for technical assistance. Some of this stuff is beyond either Jolene or myself. I'm sorry, because I know how much this all embarrasses you."

"When will you be here? I should pick up a little. I didn't do anything but lie in bed yesterday. Wednesday was pretty rough."

"Don't worry about that. We'll be there around seven. Jackson has to get off work. If the house isn't perfect, no one will care. It doesn't matter."

"Should I order pizza or something?"

"I'm not sure you'll feel like eating, but what the hell; order whatever you want. We'll see you then." She clicked off.

It all sounded so ominous. Tiffany was scaring me. I was thankful she called me later and I wasn't sitting around all day to hear what it was. I could make it a couple hours. Longer would be unbearable. I ordered two pizzas anyway for delivery at 7:30 and picked up the living room at least. Apparently, they all waited until they could come together, because when I opened the door on the knock, all three of them were waiting outside and Jolene and Jackson didn't even want to look at me. Tiffany came sweeping in and hugged me in a fierce embrace.

"I love you," she said. "I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for what, exactly?" I asked.

"Sorry for everything I've got to tell you, Brooke. Everything."

"You're scaring me," I said.

"I know and I'm sorry for that too. This is not going to be easy. I don't even know how to start."

"Let's start by showing her what we recorded last night," Jolene said, "and we can fill in the blanks afterward."

The all looked at each other for a few moments, then Tiffany said, "Right. That makes sense."

Without another word, Tiffany led me to the couch and sat down beside me. Jolene sat down on the other side and Jackson set up a laptop on the coffee table in front of me. He started a movie and I saw Sydney giving Geoff a blow job. I could hear the slurping and sucking sounds on the audio. She was very good, easily taking all of him in her mouth, and he looked larger than average, cock wise. From the audio recording I'd heard last Sunday, nothing too surprising here. It sounded as if Sydney and Geoff had been fucking in that recording.

"Do I need to see this?" I asked. "We knew they were fucking last weekend."

"Wait a minute, Brooke. It's about to happen," Tiffany said.

I watched some more and was surprised as hell when Oliver walked in. Sydney and Geoff stopped what they were doing so she could plaster her naked body against Oliver. Fuck! It was Sydney who betrayed me. What the hell was she thinking, plotting against her own brother's wife? Had she been blackmailed too, like me? Oliver started to undress. Not a half minute later, Tanner came in, already naked, his cock hard and slick. Tanner was in Osaka, wasn't he? Was this someone who looked like Tanner? He lay down on the bed and Sydney mounted him, sliding her moist pussy over his big cock. Oliver climbed behind her and Tanner spread her butt cheeks so he could spear into her asshole, and she resumed sucking Geoff. The sounds of sex filled the air. I saw the mass of bodies moving, the sucking slapping sounds of orifices being well filled and fucked, the moans of the participants. My world started to dissolve and went black.

I came to lying on the couch, my head cradled in Tiffany's lap. Her hand was stroking my face and hair, soothing, gentle. The pizza had been delivered. I could smell it, the odors wafting from the unopened boxes. Both Jolene and Jackson were standing over me, concern in their eyes. Jolene had been crying. Her eyes were red and damp. Jackson looked like he was ready to kill someone. His face was flushed with anger, cords popped out on his neck and arms and his fists were clenched.

"Tanner is supposed to be in Osaka, Japan. That was someone who looked like Tanner, right?" I said weakly.

"Tanner never went to Osaka," Jolene said. "He's been staying at a motel in Memphis where he's been working on a project for his company. He's been coming home every weekend and staying with his parents."

"Brooke, Sydney was the one who took the picture at the party, but Tanner is the one who betrayed you," Tiffany said softly. "It's all in there. They have a conversation about it when they're done fucking. This whole thing was plotted out by Oliver with the complicit assistance of Tanner, Geoff, Sydney, even his parents. They were all in on it."

"All of them?" I repeated weakly. "They were all trying to turn me into a whore?"

"Every one. Everything designed to break you down, destroy your sense of worth, and turn you into a sexual plaything for the group," Tiffany whispered.

"I've gotten into every one of their computers," Jackson said. "The four computers your blackmail material have been sent to are Tanner's, Sydney's, Geoff's, and an offsite computer I haven't quite found the location of yet, but I won't need to find it physically. I can destroy it remotely. Other people have received individual films of you when they participated, but only their own participation, never all of it. It's as we suspected, some of the material has been used to blackmail powerful individuals. Hardly any of it was for money, most of it used to control things Oliver wants done. The Gwinnett County Sheriff is blackmailed into leaving the strip club open and to allow the occasional show like the one you participated in. The services rendered to the biker gang was for the tapes of the sheriff fucking one of the strippers. I've seen the full collection of tapes Oliver collected. Some of the people in it are politicians, news and sports figures, but others were of Tanner's boss, Tanner, Sydney, their parents, and Geoff. I suspect Geoff is the person holding the material that was supposed to be released to the internet and police if something happened to Oliver."

"If it was ever supposed to be released at all," Jolene said. "Most of the material would have implicated some very powerful people in some very unsavory stuff. It would have ruined a lot of lives in addition to your own. Whether they wanted to do actually release it or keep it for blackmail purposes is debatable. Mostly, the threat of it kept you under control."

"Tanner participated in this?" I asked, still unable to comprehend how my own husband could have helped abuse his own wife this way.

"It was him and Oliver this past Wednesday. It was Sydney and Oliver last Saturday," Tiffany said. "I've seen some of the evidence. Tanner's been in the tapes other times, once with his boss. Tanner knew what they were doing to you in the building across from his office."

I was unable to comprehend it all. It was like an alien invasion. Sure, the possibility of one must exist, but you never expected to see one in your lifetime. It was like a fucking fantasy, elves and dwarves suddenly appearing in your midst and carrying on business as if they've always been there, you just never saw them. How could Tanner participate in turning me into Oliver's fuck toy? Why? He had me. I was eventually going to give him most of what he wanted anyway. I loved him. I would have done almost anything for him.

I voiced it aloud. "I would have done almost anything for him. Why did he need to do this?"

"Maybe he wasn't satisfied with 'almost' anything," Jolene said. "We're still not sure if Oliver didn't press Tanner into doing this. It may not have been Tanner's idea. Given Tanner's been fucking his sister and his parents, both items being prime blackmail material, it's possible he was pushed into doing this."

"He's fucking his parents, too?"

"Oh, yes. The Mason's are one big happy family. That's clear later on this same tape, plus their participation in some of the tasks you had to perform."

I still couldn't wrap my head around it. "My father-in-law fucked me?"

"Yes, Brooke. He did," Tiffany said, still stroking my face.

I sat up. "I want to see the rest of it; the recording from last night."

"Are you sure, Brooke? It doesn't get any prettier," Jolene said. "It was pretty wide ranging."

"Yes. I want to see how and why they all used me."

Tiffany and Jolene nodded to Jackson and he started the tape again from where he'd stopped it previously. It was shortly after they'd started fucking. Mr. and Mrs. Mason came into the room and watched their daughter get fucked by three men, including their son. Mrs. Mason cupped Oliver's and Tanner's sacks as they plowed into their daughter. Mr. Mason played with Sydney's tits. Sydney had three powerful orgasms as we watched. I could sympathize with her, knowing how she felt. When all the men had their own, filling all three of Sydney's fuck holes, the grunts and groans sounded like a mass of pigs in a pig sty, all fighting for the slops in their food troughs. When the men pulled out, Mr. Mason licked the cum from his daughter's cunt and ass; Mrs. Mason cleaned the cum from her son's cock and Geoff sucked Oliver's dick, cleaning it. The elderly Mason's left after and the other four talked about me primarily.

In their conversation, I learned Kathy and Stan were part of their group. Kathy chosen to become my confidante, sounding like a friend when she was really trying to push me to accept my fate and keep me from doing anything stupid like kill myself until I'd been turned into their slut. While the suggestion to hire a private detective had been Kathy's to stop me from suicide, she was hoping to recommend one they had control over. When I chose one myself, she warned everyone I might hire someone and they wouldn't be controllable. It caused Oliver to take all the precautions which made him so fucking hard to catch. She was also a card mechanic who ensured I lost our game of strip poker and I'd been given Flunitrazepam or Rohypnol, and "roofied" during our card game. Both Stan and Kathy had fucked me that night as their reward for their help. Tanner monitored my e-mails and when I ran out of money, they'd all breathed a sigh of relief. They hadn't reckoned Jolene would continue working my case when my money ran out, so Oliver was caught anyway.

Every dirty, disgusting thing I'd done, Tanner had a copy of. I'd say he might have used them to masturbate by, but with unlimited access to his sister, masturbation wasn't really necessary. She'd been fucking him during his trip to "Osaka," and the reason for her being out of town so frequently while he was gone. She was up in Memphis sharing his hotel room and watching as we masturbated for each other, cleaning up the mess Tanner made when he climaxed. I also learned "Election Day" at the Club would be the culmination of all their work. After that, I'd be ready for whatever they wanted of me.

I was crying the whole time I watched their conversation of my betrayal, but I didn't faint anymore and I watched the whole fucking thing, getting more and more angry every moment. It ended and Jackson turned it off.

"I'm going to kill him," I said. "I'm going to tear his balls off."

"Not yet," Jolene said. "We still need to know if anything special happens to the video files from the club of whatever happens to Brooke there. If there's someone else we need to worry about, some lawyer or something who handles the 'special blackmail files' they're recording there. We don't really care about the others, but Brooke's are another story."

"We have another way to stop it now," Jackson said. "We know something terrible will happen to her at the Club. We have enough material to blackmail Tanner and his family into stopping it. Why let them do to Brooke whatever they plan on doing there?"

"We can stop the Mason's, but I'm not convinced they're in charge. I think Oliver is still pulling the fucking strings," Jolene said. "To stop Oliver, we have to know."

"If we allow her to go there," Tiffany said, "we're abetting her debasement as much as Tanner did."

"She's already gone through so much," Jackson argued, "how can we let her go through anymore."

"I'll do it," I said. "Actually; I want to do it."

"That's just the shock of your betrayal talking," Tiffany said. "I can't imagine what you've gone through already, how horrible it's been. One more thing might be the final straw on the camel's back. Oliver thinks it's going to twist you fully and completely into whatever they've been trying to turn you into. What if they're successful?"

"Then they're successful. Oliver and Tanner will have won. But I don't think they will. My hate and anger runs so deep and hot right now, I can't imagine me succumbing. It's one thing, Tiffany. One thing. Considering everything else I've been through, how can one more thing be the final straw? I want to make sure we have Oliver and everyone else by the balls. If Jolene thinks we need this, we need it. She's the only one who's been through anything like this and she survived it. I'll survive it too, as long as I know they're all as fucked as I was. I want to know what one thing Oliver thinks he can spring on me to make me his fucking puppet. I want to do this. Don't try and stop me; any of you."

Tiffany looked so sadly at me, I wanted to cry again. She said, "It's your decision, Brooke. You haven't had a lot of them recently, so I won't stand in your way."

"I still think we're making a mistake, letting her go there," Jackson said, "but if the consensus is to proceed, I guess I'll help."

"I've arranged for you to meet with a divorce attorney at my house tomorrow," Tiffany said. "She's the best one in Atlanta, a fucking shark. Everyone hates her."

"Okay." She was right. I couldn't stay married to Tanner now. He was the enemy and fucking his own parents and sister. Just thinking it made me ill.

"Be there at one PM. We've got the whole afternoon to talk about your situation."

My situation. Like I'd wrecked a car and had to rent a new one while the old one got fixed. That was a situation, right? Or I was having an argument with a friend and someone had to help me repair our relationship. That was a situation. What was this? My husband was complicit in turning me into a whore for the entire world to fuck? Was this a situation? Or something more, something darker, like a disease? Wasting me away, melting my flesh, rotting my organs. That would be more than a situation, right? A life altering disaster of biblical proportions, like the flood or the apocalypse? Brooke's situation.

"I'll be there." Hold onto your anger, Brooke. I could feel myself sinking into a state of I don't give a fuck anymore; total malaise. I needed to clutch my anger and rage with both hands and grasp it tight to my heart so I could fuck some people up: Everyone who'd done what they'd done to me. I didn't want to lose that until I'd had my revenge. After it was over, I could sink into a well of despair, but not before. Now, my heart needed to be ice and I needed to hold on until it was done.

"I thank you all for coming over. I know it was hard for you to share this with me, so I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help," I said. "You can leave now. I'll be okay."

No one wanted to leave me alone. "I can spend the night with you, Brooke," Tiffany said. "It's no biggie."

Both Jackson and Jolene offered to stay longer as well. We still hadn't touched the pizza. I handed them both a box of pizza. "Take it home. I won't be able to eat any now. Tiffany. I thank you with all my heart, but you don't need to stay. I'm not going to do anything stupid, I promise. Not until after Tuesday at least. I've already promised I'm going to go there. I need some time alone to think and to plan. As you might expect, it's been quite the shock, but I'll get past it eventually. I suppose I owe you for the pizza since I was unconscious when they delivered it. How much?"

"You don't have to repay me, Brooke. It's a fucking pizza, for God's sake. I don't think you should be alone right now."

I handed her fifty dollars. "I'm letting you pay for Jolene's help. I'm not letting you pay for the pizza as well."

She sighed in exasperation, taking the money. "Fine. You can pay for the pizza. I still don't think you should be alone."

"If I were going to kill myself, I could wait until you were asleep and put a bullet in my brain. Don't worry so much."

"I'm not so much worried about suicide as you going over to Tanner's house and killing everyone there. Or Oliver's for that matter. We finally have a handle on this and I think the nightmare will be over soon. I just don't want you to be alone."

"Well, it is the more valid concern in all honesty, but I promise to behave myself for a short time. If it makes you feel better, you can stay for awhile, but I don't want you to spend the night. I'll survive this."