Blackmailed Ch. 03

Story Info
Sunday Night.
1k words
3.89
65.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had settled down just enough to realize how badly I had to pee. As I felt them begin to stroke my hard cock and rub my swollen balls, I voiced my concern, begging Gina to allow me to use the bathroom. They stopped playing with me and I heard them both step out of the room. They were gone a few minutes and then returned, both giggling. One of them roughly grabbed my hard cock and I felt it slip into something. Gina then told me my cock was in a bottle and I should pee quickly. I felt so bloated and full as they both kept trying to urge me on, even pushing on my aching bladder!

Try as I might, I just could not make myself pee and soon the bottle was taken away. Gina said, "I guess he doesn't have to go that badly, Nichole, may as well take his blindfold off" My blindfold was removed and as my eyes adjusted, I got my first look at Gina's friend. I was almost relieved that I didn't know her. Nichole looked very similar to Gina, perhaps a little taller, hair a bit darker. She was dressed in a t-shirt and black short skirt. Both women looked absolutely gorgeous!

Gina said, "Well, we had better make sure you are more filled up for your next chance to pee." She grabbed a full liter bottle of water from the nightstand and told me to turn my head to the side and wrap my lips around it. She then informed me that if I spilled any, they would punish me severely and tipped the bottle up. I managed to drink down most of the bottle, but towards the end, she squeezed it, forcing some out my nose and I coughed, spitting out some more.

Gina was very upset. She told Nichole to go get a wooden spoon and yelled at me the whole time she was gone about the mess I had made. Nichole returned, and Gina told her to start hitting me in the balls with the spoon, didn't have to be hard, it's more about quantity. She sat between my legs and began tapping my balls as Gina counted. By 20, it was starting to hurt, by 30 I was gritting my teeth, by 40 I was crying out and begging her to stop, at 50 Gina told her to stop.

OMG, that hurt so bad! Gina said to Nichole,"This is a bit embarrassing, but I could use a pair of panties, and I'm not wearing any, are you?" Nichole was, and stood up, reaching up her skirt and pulling down a pair of purple satin panties. Gina had her wad them up and place them in my mouth, adding, "We wouldn't want him to wake up the neighbors!"

Gina pointed out that Nichole's panties seemed wet, and I knew they were, as I could taste her juices. She asked, "You want our boy here to help you with that?" Nichole's eyes lit up and she answered, "Hell yeah!" Gina took the panties back out of my mouth and began rubbing my cock again. She had Nicole kneel astride my face, facing her and commanded me to lick. I attacked her with urgency, especially when she started pushing on my bladder with her hands. I soon made her cum, thanks god one was enough for her and she rolled off.

They switched places, and I licked Gina to another orgasm as Nichole stroked and licked me. Gina was satisfied again and stood up. Nichole was holding me SO close to cumming! By this point, I don't know if I was more desperate to cum, or to pee! I did know that I was babbling incoherently.

They left the room for about a half hour, while I regained my senses again. When they returned, my cock had actually softened a bit and Gina gave me another chance to pee into the jug. This time I succeeded, feeling greatly relived. Gina began rubbing me again, even that hurt by now, my cock was getting pretty raw!

Gina got me close to my desperately needed orgasm again and slowed way down, driving me crazy. I had never experienced anything like this! Not having to pee made me even more desperate to cum! Gina continued to keep me right at the edge as she motioned Nichole over and whispered something in her ear.

I knew that the shocked look on Nichole's face could not be a good thing for me, and she looked me in the eye, waiting for something...

Gina got me EVEN closer, and when I could feel the orgasm finally beginning, she slid her hand off! Just ONE more little touch and I would have gone off! They let me calm down a few minutes and did the same thing. One more rest and Gina started stroking again.

She slowly built me up again and nodded to Nichole, who gagged me with her panties once again. This time, Gina brought me closer and closer, OMFG, I was gonna cum this time! She got me right there and I felt the orgasm starting! My cum finally built up pressure and I could feel the first shot. Right then, Gina dropped my cock and stood back giggling.

I lost it! Screaming and crying into my gag, violently thrashing and trying to free my arms so I could jerk off in front of these two women! The first shot was strong, but after them stimulation stopped, the rest of my cum just kinda oozed out, leaving me feeling empty, but very unsatisfied!

I looked back at Nichole, who was still looking on with a shocked expression. She said, "Oh my gawd, Gina, that was SO mean! You were right though, he sure did go nuts! We just may have to do that again sometime." She removed my gag again and they walked out the bedroom door, leaving me openly crying and babbling. I laid there, still bound, until I finally managed to fall asleep....