Blackmailing Erika

Story Info
Erika should not have snuck into the director's office.
2.7k words
3.76
19.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My language is Spanish and I don't speak English very well, so I sincerely apologize for any mistakes that may occur).

(All the main characters are over 18 years old, and these stories are the fruit of my imagination).

(I would like to apologise to the readers of my stories for these three months without publishing and leaving hanging the continuation of several of my stories, I will try to publish these continuations at the same time that I publish other stories of a single part).

(This story is developed in the same fictional world as the story Friends, Masters and Slaves, a world based on the stories published by COLLAREDSLUTGIRLS)

I think it's the first time that I wake up so early to go to school, but this friday I have a lot of things to do and if I want everything to go well nobody can see me, I take almost an hour to prepare everything and when I look at the clock on the gym wall I smile to see that I have finished on time and that if Erika follows the orders that I have given her when I woke up she will be there in a few minutes.

While I wait for Erika I mentally review everything that has happened this week since classes started on Monday.

Following my habit of every Monday of the course I arrive half an hour late, not for anything in particular, I just like to show the girls that unlike them I can be late without fear of being enslaved. I enter half an hour late for Mr. Roberts' history class, who shakes his head in disappointment at me. A few minutes later I am punished for not having done the class work, although as soon as the questions start I prove to the old teacher that I am the best student he has.

As the classes continue, I am unaware that this last detention of the year is going to lead to the best week of my life, a week that could end gloriously if everything goes as I have planned overnight.

As I'm coming out of my punishment I bump into Erika, the best student of the school, being very surprised to find her there at that time of the day. For a few moments I'm about to ignore her, but in the end, driven by curiosity, I decide to follow her silently.

As soon as I see her enter the principal's office, I know that something strange is going on and I take out my mobile phone to start filming her. I would have liked to see the look on my face in a mirror as I watch on my phone as Erika enters the headmaster's computer and changes one of her notes.

Everyone in class knows that Erika is a lesbian and has never touched a cock in her life, so as I wait for her to come out to approach her and show her the video I have recorded, I never thought she would accept my proposal.

'Good afternoon Erika;' I say grabbing her arm as she passes me, 'I have something you should see.'

Erika releases her grip on me and pushes me against the wall, 'You don't have anything I want to see;' she says turning around.

I grab her again and turning her against me I grab her around the waist as I place my phone in front of her face playing the video I just recorded.

I notice how Erika tenses as she watches the video and I decide to release my grip on her waist. 'I'll do whatever you want Cole;' Erika says to me very scared as she watches the video I have recorded, 'You know what will happen to me if they find out I have broken into the director's office and tampered with his computer;' she continues to tell me with her eyes lowered.

'Six months to a year with a collar on a prison chain being fucked every day by a dozen guards;' I tell her waiting for her reaction. 'I don't know of any bitch after that period of time who hasn't ended up on a breeding farm with a baby growing in her belly;' I continue talking to her trying to scare her even more.

You are right Cole, I don't want to be a brood mare or end up sold as a slave for not passing the course;' Erika explains to me changing her attitude and moving closer to me, 'I am the best student of the school and I can't allow that little failure in the physics exam to ruin my life. I repeat that I will do whatever you want;' Erika finishes insisting on her words.

I want you to suck my cock;' I tell Erika without thinking, instantly regretting it knowing that I probably could have asked for much more. 'Every day three times until Friday's report card;' I add, upping the ante.

'Deal;' Erika tells me without hesitation at my surprise, 'We'll start tomorrow morning;' she adds turning to walk away from me.

We start right now or no deal;' I tell Erika grabbing her arm to stop her from leaving, 'And I'm going to record it all on my phone so I'll always remember it.

I notice the defeat on Erika's face who without a word kneels down placing her face level with my crotch, instantly bringing her hand to my trousers to free my cock.

When my cock jumps free of its restraints I notice Erika's terrified face at the sight of it, not that it's too long, it's a good sixteen centimetres but it's quite a bit wider. Erika grabs my cock in her hands and begins to slowly stroke and kiss it.

Hands off Erika, just use your mouth;' I order her.

After a while of licking my cock with her hands placed behind her back, Erika starts to swallow it slowly, her lips stretch to embrace my cock and I watch as she starts to cry causing her accomplished make up to smear across her face.

Few of my partners have managed to swallow my cock completely, and only with some slaves have I tried to push it deep into their throat trying not to hurt them, with Erika I don't care, I place my hands on the back of her neck and holding her head firmly, I start to push harder, luckily for her the feeling of her lips wrapping around my cock makes me cum without intending to, unloading my cum down her throat her face and chest.

'Tomorrow I hope you do much better; otherwise I will seriously consider breaking our agreement;' I tell Erika wiping my cock on her manicured dark mane.

Before I let her go I sneak into the infirmary and grab one of the dildos the nurses use on the new slaves. Practice with this;' I say to Erika tossing the dildo next to her.

The following days I enjoy Erika's mouth punctually as we agreed, I use it twice during class time, while to use it the third time I force her to go to an alley near my house and fuck her mouth in the middle of class as if she were a common whore. As the days have gone by Erika has improved her oral skills considerably and I have been abusing more and more our agreement, tying her hands and forcing a ring gag in her mouth to fuck her without any care, even masturbating between her beautiful tits.

If Erika had been a little submissive and grateful for not revealing the video, I probably would have settled for one last blowjob on Friday when I got to class, but because of her arrogant slutty attitude she's going to get a lesson she'll never forget.

I look at the gym clock again, and barely have to wait a couple more minutes until Erika enters dressed as I instructed her this morning on the phone, she is wearing a red leather corset and a black mini skirt that barely hides her pussy covered in a tiny thong, the silk stockings with garter belt underneath the mini skirt give her a cheap slutty look that makes my cock get harder and harder.

As soon as Erika enters the gym I rip off her skirt and tie her hands behind her back, I sit on one of the benches with my cock out and order her to come over, 'I hope for the last time you swallow it all whole slut;' I tell her.

As always Erika's lips and mouth bring me to climax sooner than I would like, although this time instead of cumming in her mouth I spurt my cum all over her tits and belly staining her clothes with my seed.

Without giving Erika time to get up I fasten a glue collar with my name on it around her neck and using a leash I hook her to one of the legs of the bench, 'Now you are going to suck my cock again while you repeat everything I tell you:' I order her.

For the next ten minutes Erika reads the whole humiliating script I have prepared for her in a very convincing manner.

'Untie me and fuck off;' Erika screams at me. 'I swear you'll never touch me again in your life.'

Instead of untying Erika I slap her and kneel behind her running my cock over her wet pussy lips; 'I should have fucked this virgin pussy;' I tell her lightly pushing my prick between her lips, 'But I'd rather be the first to fuck this tight, unused ass;' I add pushing hard into her unlubricated asshole.

I'm sure Erika's scream can be heard all over the school, but everyone will think it's some coed descending into bondage. When after ten minutes of fucking Erika's ass I feel I'm about to cum, I pull out of her ass and place my cock between her knees and cum on her thighs and feet.

I untie Erika and remove her fake collar, I smile at the sight of all her cum stained clothes, there is no way she can change, there are only five minutes left before class starts and she knows what happens to a student who gets caught in the corridors after hours.

I'm sitting in my class, when just seconds before the bell rings, Erika walks in and looks at me smiling pointing at the cheerleading outfit she has managed to put on so as not to show her semen covered clothes; instead of getting angry I smile in satisfaction, clearly Erika hasn't had time to look at herself in a mirror after putting on the cheerleading outfit.

'Nice tits;' I say to her as she walks past me.

Erika watches as everyone looks at her and laughs and it is then when she looks down at her cheerleader jumper that she realises that the part that should be covering her tits has been replaced by a piece of sheer fabric that in the absence of a bra completely reveals her erect nipples.

Before Erika can say anything to me, Professor Roberts enters accompanied by two members of the slave police and several members of the school staff who drag behind them six rape picks which they pin to the classroom floor, the presence of the policemen and the terrible objects causing most of the girls to shrink back in their seats in fear.

From my seat I watch as Erika raises her hand to get the teacher's attention.

Is something wrong Miss Louis? Class has already started;' asks the teacher.

Erika removes the book she has been covering her chest with, feeling embarrassed to show it to the teacher, 'Someone has played a joke on me professor, I would like permission to go home and change;' she says.

The teacher is silent for a few seconds going over a list on the table, 'You will not need to change Miss Louis, you failed the last physics exam, therefore from this moment on you are a slave and will not wear clothes again unless your owner allows you to;' says the teacher signalling to the two members of the slave police who approach Erika ripping off her clothes and placing the steel collar around her neck.

Erika is in shock and shows no resistance as she is led to the professor's desk and forced to kneel beside him.

Let's get on with the list of suspended students;' says Professor Roberts.

At that moment I raise my hand to get her attention.

Do you have a problem that prevents us from continuing with the class Mr. Davies?' Professor Roberts asks me in an angry tone.

Can I come over and show you something,' I reply.

The professor shakes his head in the affirmative and I approach his desk handing him a video card which he quickly proceeds to view.

After viewing the contents of the video card the teacher nods and activates the video playback screen we have in the classroom. Before we continue I think the whole class should see this;' announces the teacher and starts the video playback. Instantly the screen shows an image of Erika sucking a cock.

What are you Erika?' a voice asks.

'I'm a cock sucking whore sir;' replies Erika stopping the blowjob.

'And what should be done with all the cock sucking whores?' the voice asks again.

'Put a collar around their necks and enslave them all;' replies Erika again.

'And tell me Erika, whose slave would you like to be?' asks the voice.

'I would like to be your slave Master Cole, that this fake collar around my neck is really a slave collar with your name on it;' replies Erika as the cock unloads its cum completely covering her face.

The shot opens up and shows me standing next to Erika with my cock still hard next to her face, 'Say it for the camera Erika;' I order her on the video.

'If I am ever enslaved I want to be delivered to my lord and master, my only owner Master Cole;' Erika says smiling in the video thinking it is all a game.

Evidently the video is edited and all the subsequent insults Erika throws at me have been cut out, now she has only one way to avoid being my slave and that is to tell the whole truth about the break-in at the headmaster's office.

'Having seen this video slave number 1218893131 formerly known as Erika Louis becomes the property of Mr. Cole Davies;' announces Professor Roberts to the whole class as the two slave cops place her on one of the pillories.

I hardly pay attention to what happens from that moment on in the class, I place myself behind Erika and pulling down my trousers I place my cock at the entrance of her virgin pussy finding it already wet as befits a new slave, I push hard breaking her virginity and making her scream in pain, After a few minutes of fucking Erika who has already started to moan with pleasure, a chorus of screams and shrieks join those of my new slave and as I turn my head I see how five other students have been placed on the pillories and are being fucked by some of their classmates.

If anyone wants to use my new slave's mouth while they wait their turn, you can see from the video that she is an expert cock sucker;' I tell my classmates as Erika reaches her first slave orgasm.

When at the end of class I head home leading Erika on a leash attached to her slave collar, any trace of hatred for me has disappeared, after five of her classmates had cum in her pussy Erika started begging for more, vying with the rest of the new slaves to see who could get the most orgasms, achieving to my satisfaction being the best in the class at that too.

Even now as we walk to the slave registration office for Erika to receive her slave mark, and despite having reached a dozen orgasms all morning, her pussy is still leaking as she continually begs me to fuck her again.

I notice my cock getting hard again, and leaning Erika over a park bench we are walking by I start to fuck her again, I hear the chimes of a nearby clock striking the hours and I can't help but think that I will be late for lunch today.

END