Blackmailing Marsha

Story Info
He caught her being bad.
4.5k words
4.18
167.6k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had trouble believing my eyes and I had to take a second and closer look to make sure. No doubt about it, it was Marsha and the man with her with his hand up under her skirt was not her husband. Carefully taking out my cell phone I took a picture of the two of them clearly showing where his hand was. A minute later I got a picture of the two of them leaning toward each other and kissing. I got one more with her hand high up on his leg and cupped as if over a lump. Then I put the cell phone away and just sat and watched.

Fifteen minutes later they got up and started to leave and that is when Marsh saw me and I saw the blood drain from her face. The man said something and then took her by the arm and led her away. I saw her nervously look back at me once and then they were gone.

I wondered what the odds were that I would catch Marsha fooling around on Bill. I was in a part of town that I rarely visited, in a restaurant that I'd never been in before and it was on a night when you would usually find me at the bowling alley two miles from the house.

I'd spent the day with a client from out of town and I was supposed to run him out to the airport that afternoon. At the last minute he decided to call the airline and reschedule his flight. There was a friend he hadn't seen in years and who lived on the other side of town. They had finally stopped playing 'telephone tag' and had connected and my client was invited over for dinner. He asked me if I would mind driving him over to his friends. He had just given me half million dollars worth of business so I was going to say no?

I called Toni and told her not to hold dinner for me, called Lou, the captain of my bowling team, and told him he would need to arrange for a sub for me and then I ran Harry over to his friends. I was invited in, shared a drink with Harry, his friend Sam and Sam's wife and then I excused myself and headed for home. I remembered that I'd told Toni not to hold dinner for me so when I saw a restaurant I stopped for dinner. The hostess seated me at a table and when I picked up the menu I saw Marsha sitting not six feet away. She and the man were so wrapped up in each other that she didn't even notice me.

+++++

I'd known Marsha and her husband Bill for a little over eleven years. Marsha was my wife's best friend and I'd met her when I started dating Toni. I met Bill one night when had and Marsha double-dated with Toni and me. Seven months later Bill and Marsha got married and Toni was her Maid of Honor and when Toni and I tied the knot a year later Marsha returned the favor.

Married life did not cause Toni and Marsha to drift apart. I don't think there was ever a two-week period when we didn't have dinner with Bill and Marsha or have a Saturday or Sunday barbecue with them. At least once a month we went out and partied with them and a couple of times a month Toni and Marsha had a 'girls night out'. In all those years I'd never seen any signs that Bill and Marsha's marriage might be having problems. When I got home that night I mentioned to Toni that we hadn't seen Bill or Marsha in a while and she told me Bill had been out of town on business for three weeks and wouldn't be back for another two.

It was three weeks before I saw Marsha again. Bill was back home and Toni had invited them over for a barbecue. Maybe an hour after they arrived Marsha caught me alone in the house.

"About that night, have you told anyone?"

"No, not yet."

"Not yet? What do you mean by not yet?"

"I haven't talked to Bill yet because he hasn't been home."

"Please don't tell him Rob, please don't."

"I don't know Marsha. Bill is a hell of a nice guy and he doesn't deserve what you are doing to him."

Now I had no intention of telling anyone anything, I wasn't even going to mention it to Toni, but Marsha didn't know that. I was just pulling her chain a little. That changed when Marsha said:

"Please Rob, don't tell on me. I'll make it worth your while to keep quiet."

I jumped right on it. "How are you going to make it worth my while?"

"I'll do what ever you want Rob, just don't tell Bill."

"So if I was to say follow me into the bathroom and give me a blow job and then bend over the sink so I could have you from behind you would do it?"

"If that is what it will take for you to keep my secret."

"How about if I had a poker party and asked you to be there to entertain the boys?"

"Whatever Rob, anything, just please don't tell."

"I'll have to think about that for a while and then get back to you."

"Please Rob, I'm begging you, don't tell Bill."

+++++

Talk about a bad deal. Marsha was a 'stone fox' and any man in his right mind would want a piece, but I was completely faithful to Toni so a taste of Marsha wasn't going to happen for me. But that didn't mean that I wouldn't find a way to take her up on her offer to make it worth my while to keep silent. Marsha called me at work on Monday and I arranged to meet her for lunch at the Hilton. I chose the Hilton because it is three minutes from my office and they have a pretty fair restaurant, but Marsha showed up thinking that I had taken a room where she could pay me off for my silence.

"Sorry sweetie, but I'm a faithful kind of guy so even as tempting as you are I won't be cheating on Toni."

"Pity. I was sort of looking forward to it. You do know don't you that if I had seen you first Toni never would have gotten you?"

"No, I didn't even know you were interested, but it worked out for the best."

"Oh?"

"If you had seen me first it would have been me you cheated on instead of Bill and that brings us to why we are here. I've decided to keep silent, but I'm holding you to your offer to make it worth my while. I don't know what it will be or when it will be, but you owe me."

"I keep my promises Rob."

Yeah, I thought, like when you promised Bill to love, honor and keep only to him.

+++++

A couple of years went by and life got busy. I had some work problems that I had to work through and some personal problems. Toni and I were having problems and I didn't really know what was wrong, but somehow we seemed to have disconnected. We weren't fighting or arguing and we were still making love two or three times a week, but something was missing - something was just a little out of kilter.

With all that was going on I had pretty much forgotten about Marsha owing me and then one day Harv King came into my office and said:

"We are in trouble Rob."

"What's up?"

"The girl we had set up for Tim's bachelor party just called and cancelled. She broke her leg skiing and I haven't been able to find a replacement."

I told Harv that I would see what I could do and get back to him. I made several calls that got me nowhere and then I remembered Marsha and I called her.

"It is time sweetie. I'm calling in that favor you owe me. Can you meet me for lunch?"

There was silence at the other end for a second or so and then she said:

"You aren't serious?"

"Of course I am. Can you meet me at the Hilton at noon?"

"I suppose I'll have to."

"Good. See you then."

She was not pleased when she sat down across from me, but then I hadn't really expected her to be.

"I'd hoped that you were being a nice guy and had decided to forget about it."

"Well I'm not and I didn't. We had a deal and I lived up to my end of it. I told you the last time we had lunch here that some day I'd call in the debt and that some day is now."

"What do you want?"

I explained the situation to her and said, "I want you to take the place of the girl who broke her leg."

"What was she supposed to do?"

"Do a strip tease for the guys, give the bridegroom a lap dance and then a blow job or a fuck."

"You can't be serious. You expect me to fuck and suck some guy I've never seen before?"

"Remember the barbecue where you told me you would do whatever it took to make it worth my while? Remember my bringing up a gangbang at a poker party? You said, "Whatever Rob, just don't tell Bill." You agreed to a gangbang with six unknown guys then, but you are going to whine over one prospective bridegroom now?"

"You would really make me do this?"

"A deal is a deal Marsha."

I saw something happen in her eyes and then she said, "Just the one guy right? I don't have to do the others?"

"They will probably want to, but no, you don't have to do them."

"Would the girl who was going to be there have taken them on?"

"More than likely, after all, that is how she makes her money."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa here! Makes her money? How does she do that?"

"She gets five hundred for the strip, the lap dance and whatever she does for the bridegroom. At the other parties I've been to the girl would usually get seventy-five for a blow job or one twenty-five for a screw if she did the others."

"How many are going to be there?"

"Eight or nine."

"So I get five hundred for the groom and up to two hundred each for the rest? I could make over two thousand on the deal except you would expect to get me free, right?"

"I told you Marsha, I don't cheat on Toni. I'll be there, but I won't partake."

"It doesn't look like I have any choice. Okay, give me the time and place. I'll do the groom, but I don't know about the rest. I'll have to think on it."

I stopped by Harry's office on the way back from lunch and told him that I had taken care of the girl for the party.

+++++

The night of the party Marsha showed up at Harry's apartment looking like a million bucks. I thought, and not for the first time, that it was a shame I was hard-wired from the factory to be a faithful husband. Martha surprised me with a kiss on the cheek and then she said:

"I've decided to act out one of my favorite fantasies. I've always gotten off on the idea of being a prostitute so I'm going to do anyone who wants me tonight. I'm a little leery of doing eight or nine though so I've got someone coming over later to help me out. Don't worry lover, she is drop dead gorgeous and she won't be a disappointment to the boys. Come on, let's get this party started."

A chair was set in the middle of the room and Tim was led over to it. Music started and Marsha swayed over to stand in front of Tim and then she did a slow, sensuous strip. First the blouse and then the skirt. Next off was the bra and a low moan swept the room as everyone got a look at Marsha's half inch nipples standing straight out like miniature cocks. She spread her legs, pushed her pussy forward and then ran a hand down and used her fingers to rub her panties into the crease between her pussy lips. The fingers pushed a half-inch of panty into her pussy and then she slid them down her legs and stepped out of them.

All eyes were on her fantastic heart shaped ass as she stepped forward and pulled her panties down over Tim's head with the crotch ending up covering his nose. "Breathe deeply sugar," Marsha crooned as she slithered onto his lap facing him. Tim's hands reached up and touched Marsha's tits and she squirmed around on his lap. While Tim caressed her tits she kept grinding down on his lap as she unbuttoned his shirt and then bent her head and licked his nipples.

Tim groaned and let go of Marsha's tits so he could use his hands to rearrange her panties and uncover his mouth. He took Marsha's left tit in his mouth and started sucking on it. Marsha arched her back and leaned into Tim and ground herself down hard on his cock. Tim moved his mouth to her right tit and she moaned and stood up enough so that she wasn't sitting on his cock and she reached down and began rubbing it through his pants. He groaned and she got off of his lap and knelt down on the floor in front of him.

"You want this baby?" she said as her hands went to his belt.

"Oh God yes" he moaned.

She unhooked the buckle, undid the top button and then worked down his zipper. Tim lifted his hips up from the chair to let her pull his pants off. Tim's cock was standing tall up from his lap and Marsha took it in her hand, looked up into Tim's eyes and said:

"Want me to suck it sweetie? Just say the word and I'll put it in my mouth. Come on honey, tell me what you want."

In a hoarse voice Tim said, "Suck on it, please suck on it."

"Marsha giggled and said, "You got it honey" and she lowered her head and swallowed him.

All around guys were watching and commenting and the consensus was that they could not believe their luck I having someone so gorgeous, so sexual to party with. Marsha's head was bobbing up and down on Tim's cock and her right hand was caressing his nut sack. Tim was moaning and Marsha took her mouth off of him long enough to say:

"Let me know honey. I swallow, but I hate surprises" and she went back to sucking him off.

Another minute and then Tim moaned, "Now, I'm gonna do it now" and Marsha's head bobbed faster. Tim arched up from the chair and his hands went to the back of Marsha's head and he cried out, "Oh fuck, oh Jesus," and then he settled back down on the chair.

I saw Marsha's throat constrict as she swallowed and a moment later she took her mouth off Tim and said:

"Not bad, not salty at all. Kind of a nutty flavor" and then she lowered her head and licked his cock clean. Then she turned to the room and said:

"If anyone else is interested a blow job is a hundred and a fuck is one-fifty. I'm going to get back to sucking on the bridegroom to get him hard again and I do love it from behind so if anyone is interested let's start the party."

The words weren't completely out of her mouth and Harv was on his knees behind her. Her head went back to Tim's cock and Harv took her hips in both hands and slid his cock into her and the party was on.

Harv was banging her from behind and Marsha was mewling around Tim's dick. Her tits were swaying back and forth as Harv slammed into her and the sight so turned George on (me too, truth be told) that he knelt next to her and started playing with her nipples. They must have been one of her really sensitive spots because more noises came out of her mouth and she started shoving her ass back at Harv. Marsha took her mouth off of Tim and said:

"Hurry honey, hurry. Tim is ready for his fuck and he is the reason I'm here."

Harv pulled out of her pussy and said, "I'll trade with him; he gets your cunt and I'll take your mouth.

Marsha straddled Tim and lowered herself down on his erection and started riding him. Harv moved so he standing next to Marsha and Tim and Marsha leaned to the side and took his cock in her mouth. A couple of minutes went by and then Harv, remembering what Marsha said about surprises, announced that he was cumming. Marsha clamped her lips tight around his dick and Harv fucked her face and shot.

When Harv stepped away George moved up to take his place, but Marsha waved him away:

"Let me concentrate on Tim honey. I'll get you when I've gotten him off."

She started slamming down on Tim. "Come on honey," she said, "Suck my tits, bite my nipples" and Tim took her left tit in his mouth and Marsha moaned. George moved back up and took the right nipple between a thumb and forefinger and went to work on it. Marsha moaned louder and seemed to go wild on Tim's lap. She was moving up and down and Tim grabbed her waist and pulled her down hard as he blew his load into her.

Harry and Russ came into the room carrying a mattress and they set it down in the middle of the living room. George helped Marsha off Tim's lap and led her over to the mattress, got her on her hands and knees and entered her from behind. Harry knelt in front of her and she gobbled up his cock and then it was one after the other as every man there but stupid me went after her.

Marsha was on her back with her legs up on Harry's shoulders and his ball sack was slapping against her ass as he drove into her. Derek was kneeling by her head and she had her mouth working on his cock and I was watching it all with a hard on that was throbbing like hell. I wanted to take part with what was happening with Marsha - I needed to be part of it - but I had made a promise the day I married Toni and I was nothing if not a man of my word.

I was heading for the bathroom when there was a knock on the door and Marsha took her mouth off Derek's cock long enough to say:

"There's my helper; someone let her in."

I saw Jason head for the door so I kept heading for the bathroom. The bathroom door had just about closed when I heard a faint voice say:

"Which ones can I have?"

I smiled as I thought that at least Marsha had gotten a player to come help her. I heard Marsha say:

"You've got three holes. Pick any three guys and get going. You'll get them all before the night is over."

I unzipped, leaned over the sink and jacked myself off. Normally I would have bailed when the stripper got started, but I had promised Marsha that I would stay and be her "protector" but I'd be damned if I was going to walk around with an iron bar in my pants while I waited.

I got myself off, cleaned myself up and headed back to the party. Marsha was riding Jason reverse cowgirl when I walked into the room and she was watching the doorway and smiling as I came back. It was almost as if she were sitting there waiting for me to come back. It turns out that she was. The smile was not because she was happy to see me, it was because she was happy with herself for what she had done to me. She was grinning ear to ear as it hit me. Her "helper" was my wife Toni.

I stood there frozen in my tracks as I took in the scene. Toni on her hands and knees as Butch took her from behind while she slobbered all over Joey's cock. Toni was busy with what she was doing and she didn't notice me. I walked over to Marsha who smiled at me and said:

"She looks good with two cocks in her, don't you think? You should see her with three; she loves being made 'airtight'. The night is young; you may get to see it before this party is over."

"Why Marsha? Why did you do it?"

"You just couldn't be a nice guy. I don't like being forced into anything, but you just had to push me into this so I had to get back at you."

"You didn't tell her I would be here?"

"No. Toni was looking for a way to leave you anyway so I just helped things along."

"I hope you are happy knowing that you are going to be divorced real soon."

"Get serious Rob. It's been three years and you never said a word to Bill. He won't believe you now. He might have then, but not now. It is my word against yours and he loves me."

"But it isn't just my word against yours Marsha."

I took out my cell phone, pushed the appropriate buttons and snapped a couple of quick pictures of her riding Jason and then showed her the photos from three years previous that I had never deleted. I saw her face go pale. I walked away from her and over to Toni and then I stood there and took picture after picture until she looked up and noticed me and then I took one more of her shocked expression and then I went into the bathroom and threw up.

Both women were scrambling to get back into their clothes as I came out of the bathroom and passed through the apartment on my way to the door. Marsha was crying, "Wait Rob, please wait" and Toni was simply crying. I drove home, packed a bag and was just going out the front door when Toni's car came roaring up the street. She whipped into the drive, jumped out and left it running as she ran toward me.

"What are you doing? Where are you going? Don't leave Rob, we need to talk."

I walked right by her without saying a word, got in my car and drove off to find a motel room.

Later the following week Harry told me as soon as I walked out Toni lit into Marsha for bringing her to a party where Marsha knew I would be and that was the first that any of them knew that Toni was my wife. I understand that the two of them haven't spoken to each other since.

12