Blackmailing Tamar Ch. 03

Story Info
Is Tamar an anal virgin?
1.9k words
4.4
106.3k
22

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's quite amazing what a young woman can get used to if she must. Tamar, gorgeous blonde prom-princess turned academic cheat, still resented her position as my fuck-puppet, but as the weeks passed and I used her time and again, her hatred dimmed and quiet acceptance set in. We had established something of a routine: three nights a week (but more if I felt like it) Tamar arrived at my home, dressed like a whore, and submitted to being fucked senseless for a couple of hours.

There had been some minor changes. Her pussy hair was gone now, her toes were painted only in shades which I liked, she wore an anklet I had bought to decorate her with, and she had long since gotten over her aversion to swallowing my cum. All in all, life was good and I was getting the best sex I'd ever had.

Problem was, the initial thrill of chasing and capturing this delicious young filly had faded along with her resistance. Her acquiescence removed the edge of danger from our encounters. The sex was fantastic, but Tamar was getting too comfortable. So was I, for that matter. I didn't want a lover or girlfriend, I wanted a helpless whore, submitting to my whims because she had no other choice. Tonight, it was time to ramp things up a little.

I had borrowed a video camera from work - if tonight was as hot as I expected, it would be a movie to be replayed time and again - and set it up in the living room, ready for phase one. Now, all I had to do was wait.

Tamar was nothing if not punctual - I don't think she wanted to find out what would happen if she was late - so at precisely eight, the elevator bell sounded out in the hall, and the clacking cadence of a pair of extremely slutty high heels made their way towards my door.

As I had done the very first time she attended me, I left her to wait for a minute or so after she rang my doorbell. She knew I was there, and knew I was probably watching. Every few seconds her gaze flicked involuntarily towards my security camera, her face reflecting an oddly fetching combination of fear and impatience. I smiled softly. It was good to see her afraid again.

I opened the door and stood in the doorway, smiling with what I hoped was an evil glint in my eye. "Are you pantiless and freshly shaved as instructed, Tamar?"

"Of course."

"Show me."

Another satisfying flash of fear passed over her face. "You want me to lift my skirt right here?"

"No, Tamar. I want you to take it off completely."

Fear turned momentarily to outrage, which in turn became embarrassment. Her hand went to the waistband of her skirt and unfastened the button and zipper. Her skirt fell, leaving her naked from navel to shoes. She stepped forward, apparently trying to get past me to the relative safety of my apartment. I shifted, blocking her way. "No, Tamar, not until I check."

She was desperate to get inside now. "Please, Dr. Anderson? For fuck's sake, you can see I've done as you said. Please let me in?"

Ignoring her pleas, I had Tamar stand with her hands on her head and slowly turn around, first showing me her succulent pink cunt, lips slightly splayed, inviting play, already touched with the moisture of her unwilling arousal; and her incredible ass, so smooth, so taut, so perfectly curved, tight enough to hide away her tiny asshole. I spanked her once, firmly on the ass, then stood aside. "You may go inside now, Tamar."

She virtually pushed me over on her way inside, such was her rush. Excellent - not feeling so comfortable now, are we slut?

Safely in the living room, Tamar looked around uncertainly. She had noticed the video camera, and was already off balance. I didn't want to give her a chance to regain her composure. Taking her by the shoulder I led her to a small red mat I had placed on the floor, in perfect position for the camera. "Stand on the mat, smile at the camera and strip, slut."

She took a deep breath and complied, flashing a sweet-but-fake smile for the camera and shrugging out of her top. No sexy gyrations or stripper's flourishes this time - but that was fine, her reluctance was getting me off. Soon she was bare, with her clothes set down to one side and her arms by her side. A muscle in her shoulder twitched ... she was aching to fold her arms over her breasts, but she knew I would be far from impressed if she did.

Yet again I feasted my eyes on the gorgeous young body I had at my disposal. Fucking amazing. And I could use her any way I liked. I started by unfolding a long strip of black velvet which I had obtained especially for tonight. Her head flinched away from me as I began wrapping it around her, binding her eyes, enveloping her in darkness.

When I felt sure she was properly blindfolded I tied off the velvet then, standing in front of her, aimed a full-blooded punch at her nose. I pulled the punch short, but Tamar didn't even flinch. She couldnt see a thing.

I stepped away again, and returned momentarily with a set of bright silver handcuffs. These were no sex-shop toys. They were the real deal, bought under the counter from a hard core bondage store. I took Tamar's wrists and crossed them in front of her navel, snapping the cold metal bracelets onto her. She bit her lips and I thought I saw a tear trace its way down her cheek from the bottom of her blindfold, but otherwise she was silent.

I left her there for a few moments and stepped behind my video camera, losing my clothing along the way. I zoomed in and panned slowly up, then back down Tamar's impossibly perfect young body, blindfolded, handcuffed, vulnerable, and oh so sexy. I let the camera linger on her fingers, just inches above her bare cunt, trying to find the catches on the cuffs, looking for a way out. Her efforts, completely futile of course, were a turn-on to watch.

Setting the camera just right, I walked back to my bound and apprehensive victim, turning her away from the camera and putting her spectacular ass on display.

I left her there for a few moments while I retrieved a black marker pen I had set down nearby. So far, everything was going according to plan.

Across Tamar's back, in neat black letters which could easily be read on camera, I wrote ''I'm about to lose my anal virginity." My secret was out ... sort of.

Tamar squirmed from the unusual sensation of the pen's felt tip on her back. ''What are you writing? What does it say? Oh, fuck, will it come off?" Needless to say I didn't answer - she'd find out when the time was right.

A short interlude followed, while I moved the camera to my bedroom to record her deflowering. I marched her, still cuffed and blindfolded, to my bed, and had her kneel, raising her ass high. It was uncomfortable for her, balancing on her elbows, trying to find a way to stop her cuffs from digging in ... and, of course, wondering what was going to happen next.

She worked it out pretty quickly, I'll give her that. I squirted some lube (yes lube, I'm an asshole not a sadist) onto a finger and started rubbing it around the entrance to her ass, parting her cheeks to reveal her tight, pink, wrinkled little hole. No sooner had I begun rubbing in the lube than she realised. She started crying. "Oh, shit, you're going to fuck my ass. Please, Doctor. Please, please don't. I've never had anything in there. I can't take this. Please?"

I responded in a soft, calm, utterly determined voice. "I am going to do this, Tamar. I don't care how much it hurts, or how much you cry. I am going to fuck your ass."

She buried her head in the bed and continued sobbing as I lubed a finger and slowly, firmly pressed it to her asshole. She resisted at first, but nobody can clench their asscheeks forever, and eventually my finger was fully inside her, the first thing ever to penetrate her ass.

As soon as she felt my finger ease past the ring of muscle at the entrance to her ass she clamped down again desperately, but it was a losing battle. Slowly, my finger worked its way in and out, dilating the muscle. She began opening up for me. At the other end Tamar continued to put on a show, sobbing softly and whimpering. "Ow, ow, oh fuck ..." It was music to my ears.

I withdrew my finger and smiled as her ass remained ever so slightly open for me. Time for the real thing. I gently rubbed some lube onto my cock, which was harder than I remember in ages, and knelt behind her.

I teased her with my cock, rubbing the head up and down her asscrack, over her small pink hole. She continued to whimper, prettily but incoherently. At last, I rested the head of my cock at her asshole and eased my hips forward. Initially, her ass resisted, holding me out. I started pumping my hips, slowly but firmly, pressing into her fractionally further each time.

Damn, she was tight. It was fantastic. Her sexy ass, her little sobs of fear, her cuffed hands. At last, the muscle reached the point of no return and my cock pressed past the entrance, suddenly plunging deep inside her ass. Tamar responded with an ear-splitting scream, shaking her ass like a stripper to try to get me away. I held on and rode her, keeping my cock firmly inside as her initial pain subsided.

I started thrusting, slowly at first, then with more vigour and less rhythm, holding her hips and pulling them to me. It had been a long time since I'd taken a girl anally ... such sexy tightness, squeezing my cock; her ass gripped me in a way that a pussy could never do.

She was still crying, but because of the violation and humiliation, not the pain. "Do you want some nice warm cum in your ass, Tamar?"

"Nooooo!" she wailed.

Still thrusting into her, I slapped one of her asscheeks hard. "Wrong answer! Try again."

"Fuck you, OK, I want your cum in my ass."

I laughed. "Ask nicely."

Through gritted teeth, her voice a mix of pain and shame and hatred, she spoke. "Please cum in my ass."

That was enough for me. I bucked into her ass like an animal - no finesse, just need - and yelled, "Fuck yes!" Groaning, I came deep in her ass and kept thrusting, looking down to watch the cum dribbling from her ass, coating my cock. Amazing.

I pulled out, and uncuffed the poor slut. She slumped on the bed, aching. I slumped down beside her, and found myself smiling into the lens of my camera, still faithfully recording the action. Now that was a movie I wanted to see.