Blame Abba Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary moved towards me.

"Christ, Donna, you look like sex on legs. Jeff would bust his cock within five seconds if he saw you now!"

And how did she know about that particular incident, I wondered? But there was no time to ask. She moved closer until we touched, breast to breast. I was breathing heavily, and so was she.

"Well, I may be a lesbian, but what I see in front of me is definitely woman," she smiled.

I felt her warm breasts pressing against mine as her nipples hardened. I imagined her wet pussy, her juices flowing warmly down between her legs to dampen her inner thighs. I continued to stroke her shoulder, letting my hand slide slowly and lightly down her side, knowing it was having the desired electric effect upon her. She leaned against my bulging chest, stroking my hair gently ... she began to moan softly ... and all the while I was whispering words in her hair, bolder words.

"That is good, Mary, so good ... "

She was breathing faster now. I brought my hand casually and lightly up against the ripely swelling mound of one of her breasts, sliding my long red nails inside her bra and rubbing the quivering flesh tenderly. I heard the sharp intake of breath, felt the shudder of excitement spread through her voluptuous body in a shock wave as she stiffened against me. But I didn't stop caressing her breast, running my thumb freely over her nipple. My other hand lifted the hem of her skirt up over her firm arse.

"Donna! Are you sure? What are you trying to do to me?"

"Come on, Mary. You want me, don't you? That's why you looked me over when I arrived. I saw the look in your eyes; that's why you're holding me now. Be honest with yourself. You want me to fuck you."

"Oh, God ..." she moaned, still trying to fight the voice of sensuality deep inside her as she tried to pull away from my embrace.

And in doing so, her mouth brushed my lips. I kissed her suddenly, completely engulfing her mouth and flicking my tongue forward immediately to meet hers.

"No. This is wrong. I can't let this happen, I don't like sex with men," she stammered, but already her mouth and lips and tongue were responding.

"So tell me, Mary, where's the man? Is it me?"

She let me slide my tongue in and out of her mouth and made tiny noises deep in her throat. I pulled her dress up off her body and tossed it to the floor. Then I slowly unbuttoned my own top to expose my marvellous boobs to her admiring gaze. My hand slipped inside her panties, grazing against the curling strands of her soft, pussy hair. I let my hand slide still lower until my middle finger was in sudden, heated contact with the warm, damp folds of her throbbing cunt. She tried one last time to stop herself, I could tell she was fighting, but losing, and then everything became a whirring blur. She couldn't stop it now and neither could I. She knelt in front of me and eased my tight red skirt down my long sleek legs. I smiled in triumph above her and my stiffening cock strained my thong briefs.

Automatically she spread her thighs, opening the smooth flesh of her inner legs to my softly probing touch. I stood for a moment to remove my thong. Then I pushed her down onto the couch and jumped between her legs.

"God, I want you, Donna, you really are all woman," she said huskily.

A lustful craving stirred in my loins, and with slowly and meticulously I pushed a finger again inside her moistly throbbing cunt. She moaned aloud and struggled against herself vainly.

"Oh, oh, oh ...," she whimpered helplessly as I jerked my middle finger, then two fingers, then three, in and out of her hungry cunt-hole.

"Do you want to be my first woman, Mary?" I asked softly. "Because I want you to be my first ever lesbian lover."

I moved my fingers still faster inside her tender, moistly sucking cunt.

"Tell me, Mary. Tell me you want my big cock inside you. Tell me you want me to screw you."

She moaned aloud and struggled against my burning fingers.

"Oh, God, oh ..."

My carnal words invoked her to react with strange, blood-pounding need.

"Oh, yes, yes, fuck me, Donna ..." she screamed hysterically. "Fuck me!"

She lay down on the thickly carpeted floor, her legs raised high in the air as I buried my tongue in her cunt! Mary clutched my head, her eyes squeezed shut and her pelvis grinding madly up against my face. My tongue lashed out at her naked exposed pussy, disappearing up into the soft, hair-lined cunt, and I heard erotic groans from her mouth. My sensual kisses were turning her entire body into a bundle of raw nerve ends that she was helpless to control. My mouth left her cunt and I slid up her sweating body until my cock was trapped between her cunt-lips and my belly.

Then my hands seized her breasts and squeezed them together in two firm mounds of roundly straining flesh.

"Do you like having your nipples teased my lovely?" I murmured.

I forgot about everything, except the sheer joy of feeling Mary's body quivering against my own flesh. My hands dropped from her firm, wide-set breasts to fondle her hips and trace the lovely full mounds of her arse. She moaned loudly, her arms reaching out to grasp tightly around my neck, pulling my full soft breasts into her own.

"Donna, you are a gorgeous and sexual being. It's natural to want you."

She wanted me now, that instant, that was obvious, and began to wriggle the lower half of her gorgeous body against me. She pulled me tightly to her and dropped one hand down between our writhing bodies to take my hard, throbbing cock between her fingers and guide it forward, using the thick tight head to part the fleshy lips of her cunt. She turned her head to the side, closing her eyes with a shudder as we both felt its soft electrical contact against the sensitive edges of her moistened pussy. Mary held her breath for what seemed an eternity, lying still in utter wantonness beneath me.

"There. Now push in. Slowly," Mary moaned, her voice trembling as she felt the first shocking pressure of my lust-enraged cock against the tight elastic opening of her vagina. I shoved.

"Ooh, no, wait -- slow down, SLOW....!" she cried.

But it was too late. My hugely swollen cock-head slipped through, stretching wide her tight wet cunt until I felt as though her thighs were splitting apart from the pressure.

Then the head of my swollen cock disappeared up into the soft, curling hair of her pussy. I fell forward then, my weight pressing our breasts tightly together. I thrust my hips forward at the same time and my thick cock slid hard up into her glistening cunt, pushing the soft moist flesh of her pussy apart. There was no stopping it, until with a loud groan, my balls smacked heavily into the quivering white cheeks of her tightly clenched arse.

"OOOOh! OOOOh!" she moaned beneath me.

And now my cock lay sunk deep in her trembling belly, filling it to the point of bursting. There was not a single tiny ridge of flesh on it that I could not feel as it pressed tightly into the flesh of her pussy. I remembered something I had read about sexual positions and quickly levered Mary's legs up off the couch in an arc far back over her head, pressing her knees to either side of her shoulders. Her body was bent back double, the tension of her strained muscles was obvious. The glistening wet cunt was presented up to me as I quickened my thrusts and lunged forward with all my strength to sink my cock as deep as I was able.

Mary groaned beneath me, her face showing the pain and pleasure she was feeling. Then I felt her pleasure increasing and the wet walls of her cunt began to clasp hungrily around my thick, blood-engorged rod. My swollen balls smacked into the crevice of her butt, making it tingle and contract as she began a slow rhythmic undulation to meet the long strokes of my fucking.

Mary's eyes were tightly closed as she bucked with me. Lust raged out of control in my madly fucking loins and I was that a beautiful, full bodied woman was responding to my skewering cock.

MY cock. Donna's cock!

Spurred on by Mary's wildly pitching body and the way she kicked with her heels against my shoulders, I dug more deeply into her, pinning her to the couch. She moaned and attempted to hump upwards , I felt her climax approaching, driving her wild with a force she had never experienced with anyone ever before.

"Oh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Oh God, I'm cumming now! Fuck harder, Donna, baby! Fuck me harder!"

Her hands darted behind my hard driving arse, pulling me as far as humanly possible into her spasming loins.

"Aaaaaah!" she cried in a voice shrill with passion.

Her cum flowed wetly out around my still driving cock and spilled down into the soft, excitedly clenching crevice of her buttocks, flooding my testicles and the base of my cock as I drilled unrelentingly into her. She continued to groan out her orgasm, her juices still flowing in unchecked spurts down the full quivering moons of her uncontrollably jerking arse. I could feel the hot load of my sperm building up for a shattering release, the broad head of my cock flexing and growing larger inside her. At last I erupted, my own thick liquid shooting deep up into her widely stretched womb, mixing with the wetness of her own cumming.

My head whirled as my burning, powerful squirts surged deeply inside her, filling her to overflowing with their warm sticky whiteness.

The hot wet walls of her pussy clasped and unclasped desperately, milking at my jerking prick like a sucking mouth. Mary's body seemed drained, and her limbs collapsed loosely on the couch as my grip on her quivering buttocks slowly relaxed and was finally released altogether. I rolled off her, my breasts heaving as I struggled to fill my lungs with air.

We lay still, unable to move and not really caring. My body was wholly satiated as it had never been before and I ached all over. But I had done it. I'd fucked a gorgeous woman as a woman, maybe even for the last time. I had screwed her, I'd screwed my sister's lover. And I loved it!

Right there and then my mind was made up. I knew I was sexually 'odd', my experiences of the past few weeks told me that. But how? Bisexual, yes. BUT. Nearer to lesbian than gay.

As 'Don' I would certainly have had sex with Mary but as 'Donna', well, it was just mind-blowing.

"You two," said Mary, bringing me back to reality.

"You and Jacqui, you are a right pair, certainly. And you, Donna, well. I have never had sex with a woman with a cock before, that's what you seem to me. And I certainly want it again, that was just sensational. One day, how would you like to come out with me, to a club I know? I would LOVE to show off a girlfriend like you! Please?"

I really did think at that moment my life was getting itself together. The next few days did settle things, though not quite as I had intended.