Blame It on the Author

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I was sliding down into her vagina. I was rising up into her cunt. I was passing deep within her pussy. I was in my mother's body once more. I was surprised how tight it was. The moist clinging tissue seemed to stretch over every square centimeter of skin on my cock. Elastic and yet pliant mom's sweet cavity enclosed my penis. Her vagina was the most pleasurable place that piece of sensitive muscle had ever been. We held in that pose, for who knows how long. It could have been hours, but it was not long enough.

It might have been only half a minute, because our mutual craving to repeat the penetration drove a second stroke, then a third rushed after, in an instant. Then, the stampede of schtupping was on. I didn't have to do much but hold my hips at a slight angle off the chair. I helped better by hanging on to mom's buns to keep her aligned. Her legs were in great shape from those workouts. She rocked and rolled on my Stratocaster, the music we made was electric, a wailing guitar gone wild. I heard her little squeaks of elation grow into full blown shrieks of ecstasy. My own grunts of delight rose to groans of the intense anguish, that almost unbearable sensation of happy hurting, which pricks are prone to, when peaking.

The first time couldn't last any sort of length, since we were both so primed to make up for that lost time of past suppression, in one flash of passion. Like the bright flare of the pan of antique photographers, we consumed our explosive lust. Steamy and sweaty, our bodies convulsed with the physical contortions and mental inflammation of cataclysmic climaxes. Orgasm seems so tame a word, to describe the paroxysms and constrictions of the whole human organism, which possessed our very being at the pinnacle of perfect bliss. We had rejoined in body, we had merged in spirit, we were now melded into one another; an alloy of flesh, an amalgam of family, genetic bonding, between mother and son.

I felt my love flow as a stream into her womb, pumping the essence of my system's essential life-force with my seed. My sperm - messengers of my everlasting lust. Mother's emulsions of her womanhood washed over my dick and balls. The lotion of sex was a white froth that blended with my dribbling spume, seeping out of her hollow. Mother was hoarsely panting, she collapsed onto my front, her slick globes pressed wonderfully on my heaving chest. I felt like I had run a marathon, winded and soaked with perspiration. My once rutting ram was now but a weak worm that slid from her center. I encircled mom's ribs and held her to me, in an embrace that was the most special we had ever shared.

Mom, with her cheek next to mine, puffed, 'You can lodge your tent pole in your mother's hole, anytime you want. Oh baby, how you light my campfire!"

I managed to huff out a few words of my own, "Now that's a skinny-dipping, I'll never forget!"

We kissed and carried on that day and ever since. I introduce my mom to other stories of yours, as well as other favorite writers and artist and my photo collection, my video clips of incest etc. We like to role-play the frolicking plots and raunchy romps we read of, the various scenes and settings that we find erotic and romantic. (By the way, please feel free to put your special spin on the above loving chronicle of our carnal coupling and incestuous copulation.) Which leads us to our request of you, O provider of nasty nights and dirty days?

If you would be so kind, could you concoct a naughty narrative, a tweaked remembrance of our first day of lusting for one another, by the little lake? When sonny saw mommy's charms and mother hungered for her boy's toy? Recast to cut out the father figure, this time we are both bared and no spot is spared from view, nor hole barred, neither are we kept from our passions by any prudish impediment. In other words, we let our libidos loose and lose any inhibitions and give into what we both desire; to fuck our brains out then and there. Pretty please, with cream on top, mom asks!

Author Responds: Indeed, I'll do my best. I have completed a composition of just such a scenario at your behest. Entitled "Some Things Were Mint To Be!" - A remote lake brings mom & son closer. I think it has a flavor which will titillate your sexual senses, hence the reference in the title. Read, enjoy and cum! 8==3~

12