Blending with the Natives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright!" James said victoriously.

"Here, let me." Christine said, getting down in front of the man.

"My name is Dahri. I hope I am everything you need." The native said, holding his erection steady for her.

Christine put her hands on the huge, sticky shaft and put her lips around it. On the other side of the table, Keltah had Lucas and James' cocks in her hands, stroking them to hardness.

"Awww yea..." Lucas groaned as she sucked on him. She took his cock all the way down her throat and he grunted happily. Her hand worked quickly on James' shaft, pulling back and forth on it.

"Come on, let me fuck you." James said, standing up.

"Ahhh... Gladly!" Keltah said, raising her ass up in the air for him. James put his hands on her beautiful ebony ass and slipped his dick into her.

"Oh that feels awesome!" James moaned, feeling the tight, hot sensations of her wet hole. He went balls deep inside her and groaned in pleasure.

"Mmmmm." Keltah moaned around Lucas' cock in her mouth.

"God you're huge." Christine cooed happily, rubbing her cheek against his shaft, "Oh damn do I want you inside me. I want your cock up my ass!"

She turned around and bent over slightly, feeling his cock rubbing against her ass. Her spit covered his shaft and he nestled it against her tight butthole. Pulling against her waist, he pushed it into her and made her moan loudly.

"Ahhh yes! Fuck yes!" Christine cried happily, feeling her backside stretch open wide around his shaft. It sank deeper and impossibly deeper inside her, making her entire body shudder with pleasure.

"You have a wonderful body my lady." Dahri groaned, slowly sliding deeper and deeper.

"Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum! Yes~!" James groaned loudly, stabbing deep into her pussy to unload his spunk. He spurted thick blast into her cunt and sighed joyously.

"Okay, let me at your other hole." Lucas said, thoroughly aroused and eager. Keltah obeyed quickly, standing up and turning around. She sat her big, black ass down on his lap, sliding his shaft deep into her asshole.

"Ahhh! Your cock is great!" Keltah moaned, feeling his erection prodding deep in her ass.

"So is yours!" Christine moaned and panted, disbelieving at the incredible depth of his cock. His gigantic testicles bounced against her pussy, making thick, lovely juices run down her thighs, "Oh god yes, I'm gonna cum!"

Her asshole clenched and her pussy squirted on his balls, making her scream and moan.

"That was great." James sighed happily, watching Keltah lick his dick clean while her ass slapped up and down on Lucas' lap.

"You're gonna make me cum!" Lucas grunted, rubbing her big, soft ass around. He thrust into her again and let loose a big splurt of semen up her backside. Keltah cooed happily and rolled her pelvis around, enjoying a soft orgasm crawl up her spine.

"Cum! Fill me with your cum!" Christine moaned desperately, pushing her ass back against him.

"Yes... Here you go!" Dahri grunted, sliding in and out of her tight asshole. He let it go and his balls convulsed powerfully, jetting a huge load of splooge into her bowels. She drooled and exhaled loudly as she felt the huge flood of spunk into her asshole.

"Ahhh! This has been wonderful!" Lucas groaned happily, letting Keltah lick his cock clean.

"No kidding! I love this planet." Christine sighed happily, sliding free of Dahri's huge cock.

*******

Lucas' sleep had been a little off. He awoke early and stepped into the bathroom. The shower was on as he looked in the mirror.

"Whoa!" Lucas exclaimed in surprise. His face was young and his hair was a dark brunette again. His body had a new muscle tone to it and there was an abnormal bulge in his sweatpants. He pulled the front of them down and jerked in surprise, seeing the foot-long cock.

"What is it dad?" Carlita asked, glancing out from the shower, "Whoa!"

"Honey! Shit!" Lucas started, pulling his pants up quickly, "For god sakes, I thought it was your mother in there. Where is your mother?"

"I don't know, but since when have you be so handsome?" Carlita cooed, stepping naked out of the shower.

"I don't... Hon... Did your body get... well... more curvy?" Lucas asked, looking over the bigger curves of her hips and the new cup size of her breasts.

"I am! I don't know how it happened, but I love it." Carlita giggled, grasping her own breasts, "Come on dad... go ahead... try it out."

She stepped forward and put her hands on her dad's hips, gasping the waist of his pants.

"I... I don't... I mean... god I am horny." Lucas said, guiding her hands down to drop his shorts. His cock slowly grew erect at a little over a foot long, "Even my balls are bigger."

"This is gonna be so great." Carlita smiled widely, her own horniness completely overriding any inhibitions.

She ran her tongue up her father's cock and tasted the delicious precum dribbling from him.

"Oh yea, dear, that's it. Suck on the head. Just like that." Lucas cooed, gently rubbing her hair as she fellated him.

"Daddy, I can't wait. I want your cock inside me!" Carlita said lustily. She ran her tongue in a circle over his head, staring enticingly up at him.

"Alright, bend over the sink." Lucas smiled, turning.

"Yay!" Carlita squealed happily, bending over and exposing her wet pussy to him. He ran his hands up his daughter's newly curvaceous ass and pushed the tip of his cock between her lips.

"Wow you're tight! Ahhh yes!" Lucas' cock sank readily into her. He couldn't resist and he thrust forward, making her cry out at the top of her lungs. Pleasure exploded through her and she moaned happily. She felt his huge balls press against her wet thighs and her body shuddered with ecstasy.

"Yes father, yes! So deep!" Carlita cried loudly. Her pussy clenched and shuddered around his cock, unable to withstand such amazing ecstasy, "Your cock is huge! I'm cumming!"

"Here... Here it is! Take my cum!" Lucas groaned, burying himself deep inside his daughter. Her womb was flooded with his spunk, draining his balls in seconds. Her insides stretched from the size of the load and it spurted out around his cock.

"Yes daddy! More!" Carlita moaned, her eyes rolling back from pure bliss.

"Oh we're gonna have soo much fun together my dear." Lucas swooned, slowly pulling out of her tight hole.

Down the hall, Christine sank down on her son's newly engorged cock, feeling it's enormous size fill her cunt to bursting.

"James! James, that is so big!" His mother moaned happily, feeling the tip of his cock push against her womb. She moaned and bounced faster, pounding her cunt as best she could.

"Mom! I love your pussy! It feels so good, sinking so deep into it." James moaned, grasping his mother's breasts.

They writhed and moaned together, pleasure rising in their bodies. James' fingers sank into her ass, gripping the thick, curvaceous flesh. Christine bit her lip and moaned, driving up and down on his thick shaft.

"More! More!" Christine cried, bouncing faster and harder.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum!" James exclaimed, thrusting up into her again, "I'm gonna fill you up!"

He drive up into her cunt, holding tightly on her ass as his balls clenched. A huge, thick load loosed from him and splattered in her womb. It pumped into her and she moaned joyously.

"Yes! Oh god it feels so good!" Christine cooed, heat spreading up inside her from the burning hot seed.

"Ahhh mom!" James moaned, pushing his head back against the bed, "I love you!"

*******

"This planet is awesome." Carlita smirked at breakfast. None of them were wearing clothes and she had her brother's cock buried in her ass.

"Oh yea, this is only gonna get better." Christine smiled.

"Any idea how this all started?" James asked curiously.

"The ship's computer seems to think it's an effect of the air on this planet. At least something in the air is causing it. We're young, ageless and horny." Lucas said with a chuckle.

"I'm thinking we're going to get along with these natives really well." Carlita giggled, sliding up and down her brother slowly as she finished breakfast, "I definitely like those cock girls."

Over the next few months, the colonists became completely absorbed into the native's society. Their lives grew better, sexier and more intimate as time went on. Sex became a daily activity and a nightly family ritual, especially for Lucas and his family.

The colony was quickly becoming a perfect life for all of them.

*******

Carlita stretched her back and clawed at the floor, writhing under the pleasure of Taliyo's enormous cock stretching her womb out. She had cum more in the last month than any human had ever in the history of their race. Her every day, nearly her every minute, had been spent with a cock inside her. Most of the time, she was having ravenous, wild sex with her futanari lover Taliyo. Her erection was just the perfect size to reach all the way inside Carlita while pressing her belly tight against her ass. Her cunt had been stretched and shaped to that glorious shaft. She was totally addicted to it.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming~!" Carlita cried in joy as her pussy shuddered with an orgasm for the seventh time that day.

The month spent so far on this planet had transformed Carlita's body into that like the natives. Her breasts had grown to porn-star levels and her hips and ass had grown to have a gloriously beautiful curve to them. The rest of the colonists had been transformed similarly, growing larger breasts, bigger cocks and cumming more than humanly possible. Although most weren't as addicted to sex as Carlita was, the majority did openly have sex every day. Everything was pretty close to what they expected, except that everyone went nearly naked everywhere they went. Clothing had become a thing of the past, only worn for protection, not modesty. They had blended well with the natives of the planet, growing to be much like them.

The pleasure of sex had grown exponentially with their changes, becoming beyond imagining when their bodies reached fruition. Carlita's own pussy could take insertions more than a foot long, spew huge amounts of squirt and stretch with gallons of cum.

"Carlita! Carlita, here it comes!" Taliyo moaned, slamming her entire, veiny beast inside her again and again. A firehose of spunk was unleashed into Carlita's tight cunt, packing her womb in a second and spewing out around the hose. Taliyo moaned happily and thrust harder, unleashing more cum into her. Her pussy squirted down her thighs and her knees shook. She collapsed forward over Carlita and panted heavily on her neck.

"Yes!! Oh Taliyo, yes!" Carlita moaned, "More! Fuck me more! Fuck my other hole!"

Taliyo moaned as she pulled her huge cock from Carlita's stretched cunt. Covered and completely dripping with cum, it slid with ease into her asshole. She slipped it right up to her crotch and moaned happily, feeling her tight anus clench around her.

"That's it! Yes! Fuck me hard! Pound me like a slut!" Carlita screamed in joy, her arms giving way. Taliyo, always one to please, began to fuck her like a wild animal. She frothed at the mouth and moaned with total abandon, slamming the entire length of her monstrous, uncut shaft deep into her lover's insides. Each thrust sent amazing convulsions of pleasure through her and made her scream with bliss.

"Hey sis, how's it going?" James asked as she walked through the room. Carlita was getting fucked on their living room floor.

Her ears might've registered the sound, but her brain could only comprehend one thing, the sight of his amazing, foot long cock. She moaned and pushed herself back up, waving a hand weakly for him.

"Oh, want me too? Alright then." James shrugged, kneeling in front of her. He lifted his newly transformed dick for her to suck on.

Suck on it she did, wrapping her lips around his cock and taking it all the way down. She buried her nose in his pubes and licked his balls eagerly. Although his had grown to the size of peaches, so she couldn't even come close to licking all of them. She could taste his precum bubbling down her throat and she moaned louder. Her asshole was shuddering with pleasure at the wild ravaging it was receiving.

"Is it orgy time already? Nobody called me." Lucas said as he walked in the front door, "Jeez, forget about dad why don't you?"

He walked over and knelt behind Taliyo.

"Ahhh! Ahh! Yes! Carlita, yes!" Taliyo moaned happily, nuzzling her lover's back as she thrust in and out of her asshole, "Eeeep~!"

She squealed loudly as Lucas's erect cock found her asshole. He buried it deep within her wet hole and she moaned happily. A new wave of pleasure surged over her and she began to just drool on Carlita's back.

"Mmmm sis, your mouth feels great." James moaned, throat-fucking his sister. His huge balls bounced against her jaw and more precum dribbled into her stomach.

"You know, for not being human, you natives have wonderful bodies. Your assholes are amazingly pleasurable." Lucas groaned as he fucked Taliyo's backside.

Carlita could feel the vibrations of her father's thrusting through Taliyo's cock and she moaned with each one. Her mind was lost in bliss, as it was so much of the time. The last month was like a blur of ecstasy and wild abandon. She couldn't believe what her libido was rewarding her with, it was truly heaven.

"Ahhh~! Sis, here it is!" James moaned, thrusting down her throat suddenly. A huge blast of cum pumped down her throat. He groaned and she felt his huge testicles convulse against her lip. More cum erupted into her belly, pumping until she was completely stuffed with delicious seed. He sighed happily and pulled free, letting a huge flood of cum splatter all over the stainless metal floor.

"So good~!" Carlita cooed, slowly licking at the floor, totally mindless with lust.

"Ahh! Ahh! Hey... Hey, Carita... we need to have some father-daughter time tonight!" Lucas groaned as he thrust against Taliyo.

"Of... Of course... daddy..." Carlita moaned, pressing her face against the floor.

"I'm going to release, it's so good!" Taliyo cried out loudly, her body jerking back and forth lustily as she inched closer to orgasming. Lucas slammed deep into her asshole once last time and loosed his thick load, painting her innards white and filling her with his spunk. He groaned and let out more with each inch he pulled free of her. When his cock finally came free of her beautiful, ebony ass, he splattered it all over with pearly goo. All the while, Taliyo had been pumping glorious amounts into Carlita's asshole, making her feel heavy with all the semen that was inside her body right now. She moaned and sighed happily as it slowly stopped coming. Taliyo just laid unconscious over her back, completely knocked out by the pleasure of getting it from both ends.

"Ahaaa... That was a good one. Thanks for that Taliyo." Lucas sighed, rubbing his cock gently against her sensitive pussy, "Honey, would you like to lick me clean?"

"Oh yes daddy!" Carlita said, pushing up a little. Taliyo's inert body slipped off her and her half-flaccid cock slid free of her butt with a cute pop. Carlita moaned suddenly at the release of the cock. She obediently sat up and began to lick her father's shaft. She cleaned it from top to bottom and sucked her father's balls clean of any splatter.

"Thank you pumpkin. We'll do more tonight." Lucas smiled, ruffling her hair.

"I'll be waiting." Carlita cooed lustily.

"Ohhh... You always leave me so exhausted Carlita." Taliyo sighed, rousing from the floor.

"How do you think I feel? I probably won't be able to eat dinner. Again." Carlita giggled, feeling her belly.

*******

Christine moaned happily as another dick replaced the exhausted one in her cunt. Her open mouth presented an immediate target and another native shoved his dick in her mouth. She hummed and sucked eagerly, loving the taste of his precum. The cock in her ass thrust upward and balls slapped loudly against her ass. The one in her pussy was going absolutely wild, driving in her with all the ferocity of a rabid beast.

This had become her life. She was the queen of the natives, at least that's how she saw herself. As such, she commanded that there be a cock within her at all times. Man or futanari, there had to be some sort of shaft penetrating one of her holes every single minute of every single day. This had been going on for more than two weeks and she lived in pure bliss. Even when she was on the toilet, there was a cock in her mouth, fucking her throat wildly.

The natives treated her like a sexual goddess and revered her as one. Men were eager to line up and fuck her. Women lustily sucked her tits and futanari did absolutely anything to be touched by her. Whatever effect this planet had on the others, it was dozens of times stronger on Christine. Her entire body craved sex at all times. She never grew raw or dry and even when she was tired or sleeping, she desired cock inside her.

Physically, her body was that of a goddess. Her breasts were gigantic, her ass bounced with every step and her curves were perfect in ways nobody could've imagined. In all these changes, her body had started to emit a pheromone that made any man, woman or futanari inexorably horny and lustful. It also made anyone fucking her experience exceptionally amazing orgasms. Because of this, her fucking never stopped, not that she wanted it to. She could drink gallons of cum and still take a cock down the throat. She could live with a cock in every one of her holes for days and never grow hungry or thirsty. The cum satiated her every need.

"Mmmm!" She hummed happily, tasting a familiar cock down her throat.

"Hi there mom. How are you doing?" James asked, having just come from throat-fucking his sister.

"Pwaah! Just lovely dear. How are you and your sister doing?" Christine asked, her entire body jiggling with the power of the cocks in her pussy and ass.

"Sis is doing great. Her and Taliyo were just having a go at it. I had to stop and give her a snack." He said, rubbing his cock for emphasis.

"You're such a kind brother. How's your father doing?" Christine asked, fondling her son's balls.

"He's got the colony in near perfect order. They expect the frame of the ship will be taken down this next week or two. The power supply has been successfully set up outside the ship." James explained as his mom sucked on his head.

"That's lovely dear. Maybe I'll make it over there sometime this weeeeek~!" Christine squealed as the cock in her ass buried itself completely inside her.

"That would be great mom. Ahhh! Mom, just a little more. Deep throat, please?" He asked kindly.

"Anything for you darling." Christine giggled, leaning sideways to better suck her son's cock.

She took him all the way down her skilled throat and teased his balls about with her tongue. She swallowed and massaged him with her throat in ways that no other woman could ever. However, what made him finally cum was that sexy, incredibly lustful way she smiled up at him while she sucked on his cock. He grunted and busted his nut down her throat, pumping a good thick load into her belly.

"Ahhh~! Thanks mom!" James sighed happily, feeling her slowly lick him clean.

"No, thank you dear. Be sure to pass my love onto your sister and your father." Christine smiled, "Kiss kiss dear."

"Oh mom." James whined, leaning down so she could kiss him on the cheek.

As he stepped away, another native took his place and thrust a cock into Christine's mouth. The one in her ass gave one more thrust and unleashed his thick, wonderful cum into her asshole. She cooed happily as it joined the swirling flood of spunk already inside her. The native grunted and reluctantly pulled out of her. She pushed herself up, letting him scoot out from under her while the man in front of her continued to thrust.