Bless Me Father for I have Sinned 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, in the way her praying to God, reading the Bible, and devoting herself to instructing school children, she thought of cocks. Big cocks, small cocks, flaccid cocks, and erect cocks, she couldn't erase men's pricks from her mind. Now she imagined a man putting her hand on his erection through his pants. Now she imagined Father Thomas wrapping her hand around his cock. Now she imagined herself on her knees in front Father Thomas and her giving him her holiest blowjob while he put a heavy hand to the back of her head. She imagined Father Thomas humping her mouth and fucking her face until he exploded his holy seed in her mouth and down her throat.

In the way she had done so very many times before, she imagined feeling Father Thomas' hardening erection while kissing and kissing him, French kissing him. In the way she had done before giving herself to God and becoming a nun, she imagined unzipping him and reaching her hand inside to pull out his prick. In the way she had seen, fondled, and stroked so very many erect cocks before, she imagined looking down at her priest's engorged prick to stare at his cock while fondling his prick and stroking his prick before sucking his prick. Then, while looking up at him with her big, blue eyes, she imagined taking him in her mouth to suck him while stroking him. As if giving her Holy Communion albeit in liquid form, as if he was her Lord, God, Jesus Christ, she imagined Father Thomas cumming in her mouth and her swallowing his offering.

'Good God Almighty, help me to resist temptation,' she silently prayed. 'Help me to pass this test of faith. With the help of Mother Superior and Father Thomas, help me to restore my faith. Amen.'

Sometimes, when alone in her room and feeling horny and/or weak, she had wondered what it would feel like to feel a man between her legs humping her, making love to her, and fucking her. As if it was her cross never to bear, she imagined what it must feel like to feel the heaviness of a man's naked body on her naked body. She imagined what it must feel like for a man to sexually want her enough to cum inside of her.

God forgive her but instead of being married to the spirit of Jesus, she imagined a mortal man telling her that he loved her while filling her pussy with his seed and her womb with his baby. She imagined what it would be like to have a child of her own. She imagined what it would feel like to live in a big house with her own children instead of with other nuns and taking care of someone else's children as a parochial school teacher.

* * * * *

Back then, so long ago, before seeing the light and hearing her calling, when she was young and stupid, when she wasn't on her knees praying to God, she was on her knees sucking cock. God she sucked so many cocks that she had no idea how many cocks she sucked. Painful for her now to remember, with her having given so very men so very many hand jobs and blowjobs, she had stroked and sucked more cock than she could even remember. Unable to remember most of their names, there were just too many men to remember how many men she stroked and sucked. As if she was a gay man instead of a promiscuous woman, if she was to hazard a guess how many men she had sex with, she must have had sex with at least a couple hundred men.

Why was she like that, such a whore? She didn't know. Why did she do that, stroke and blow so very many men? She didn't know. As if she was Mary Magdalene reincarnated, obviously, she enjoyed stroking men's cocks as much as she enjoyed sucking men's cocks. As if a gift from God, she had a special talent and a God given skill for giving me pleasure with hand jobs and blowjobs.

While her dates made out with her and felt her through her clothes, just as men loved getting her sexually aroused, she loved getting men sexually excited too. With the hardness of their cocks showing her how much they wanted her, she loved feeling their erections and playing with the heads of their cocks with her manicured fingertips through their pants. While kissing and kissing them, French kissing them, she loved slowly unzipping them and removing their penises from their underwear. She loved seeing the looks on their faces when she reached her hand inside their pants and felt their erections through their underwear. Just as she loved wrapping her fingers around their stiff pricks while stroking them to a harder and bigger erection, she loved it when they touched, felt, and fondled her big, naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. As much as she loved stroking them, she loved sucking them too.

'Oh, my God, I so miss holding a hard prick in my hand. I miss the sensation of feeling a cock in my mouth,' she thought while suddenly thinking of Father Thomas' hard prick. 'I so miss having my breasts felt and fondled and my nipples fingered and sucked,' she thought while thinking of Father Thomas having his wicked, sexual way with her virginal body. 'I'm so sorry, God. Please forgive me for my inappropriate, sexually frustrated thoughts.'

Then, when her multitude of boyfriends were hard enough and sexually aroused enough, she loved taking men from her hand to her mouth. Surprising them, as if they didn't expect her to blow them but only imagined her stroking them, she loved seeing the look of shocked sexual excitement on their faces. With men putting women up on a pedestal, seemingly men don't think that beautiful women suck cock. Expecting only the average and plain looking and/or homely women to suck cock, beautiful women enjoy giving blowjobs too.

While staring up at them with her blue eyes and with their hard, hairy cocks in her mouth, she loved sucking their cocks as much as she love stroking their cocks. Now, if only in her horny imagination, she wished she had fucked their cocks too. Then, as if giving her their applause, she loved it when the men she sucked showed their appreciation for her cock sucking skills by ejaculating their cum in her mouth.

For a blowjob well down, as if their semen was her just reward for sucking them to ejaculation, she loved sexually satisfying so many men with her hand and with her mouth. As much as she enjoyed them staring down at her while she stroked their cocks and sucked their cocks, she loved staring up at them with their hard, hairy pricks in her mouth. Then, with her in sexual control of them, feeling so empowered, when they lost all control was her favorite part of giving men blowjobs.

With her having swallowed a bucket full of cum in the course of her sexual life, had they all ejaculated in her pussy instead of her mouth and impregnated her, she could have had a small army of children. She was glad that no one could hear her thoughts and/or read her mind but for her all-seeing and all-knowing God. Feeling guilty about having salacious, sexual thoughts, she'd pray longer and harder tonight when she returned to her room.

Sometimes, especially in the way she was now being tempted, tormented, and tested by Mother Superior and Father Thomas, she felt that sex was gradually replacing her faith. Sometimes she felt herself turning from God's bright, white light of Heaven and turning to Satan's bright, red fires of Hell. When seeing steamy love stories on TV or reading about them in a book, she wondered if she had made a mistake by missing out on her love story by giving her body, her mind, her heart, and her soul to Jesus Christ. Instead of giving her heart to an ordinary man, she couldn't help but wonder if she'd be happier as a wife and mother instead of as a nun. She'd be happiest if only she could have both while still being a nun, a God in Heaven and a husband on Earth. She'd be happier if only she could have sex while being a nun in good standing too.

* * * * *

During her time spent in Theology College, a bit oxymoronic in her study of religion, she had grown quite fond of giving the numerous men she dated what they all so seemingly wanted. With so many young women not sucking cock back then, every man she knew wanted a blowjob. Maybe somehow intuitively knowing she'd become a nun, yet before giving herself to God, as her last hurrah, she wanted to stroke and suck a lot of men, as many men as she could, while they felt her tits and fingered her nipples.

Never thinking that she was back then, until now, with her sexual feelings for Father Thomas, maybe she was just a slut and a whore, albeit a virginal slut and whore. Perhaps, a blessing in disguise, with her walking the path of the Devil then, it was a good thing she discovered religion and found God now, before it was too late to save her soul. Actually, as long the sinner accepts Jesus Christ before they die, it's never too late to save themselves from the burning fires of Hell and the eternal damnation of the Devil.

Only, rather than giving the men she dated sexual intercourse, rather than making love and fucking, she had grown quite fond of cocks and giving the men she dated sexual pleasure with hand jobs and blowjobs. Rather than running the risk of getting pregnant, she allowed them to cum all over her hand or in her mouth instead of cumming in her pussy while even allowing them to watch her swallow. As they felt her big, naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples, she'd kissed them while stroking them before moving her head down to suck them. Only, she wasn't known as Sister Kathryn back then, her birth name was Elsa Olsen.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12