Bless Me Father for I have Sinned 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Never knowing it even existed before, she now looked forward to her priest giving her a reverse exorcism. Sounding ridiculous as soon as she said the words reverse exorcism, yet, if the process worked for other nuns and even worked for Mother Superior, who was she to question Father Thomas' special powers? With the ritual given to him by the Catholic Church under Canon Law, who was she to dare question the Bishop, the Cardinal, and/or the Pope's decision to put their trusts in a select few priests to do such a ritual? What did she know? She was just a nun. Just as in the way she used to so love giving men hand jobs and blowjobs, she was now sexually excited about being able to give her priest a hand job and a blowjob before he gave her anal sex. "But I'm a virgin, Father. I'm a woman of God. I'm one of Jesus' wives who has taken the vow of celibacy," she said still playing her virginal nun and faithful wife game. "I'd never cheat on my husband, the Lord, Almighty God, Jesus Christ," she said looking up at the ceiling as if God was there watching her holding the priest's penis in her hand.

He looked at her with kind understanding.

"There, there now," he said patting her shoulder as if getting ready to bless her. "Where there's a will, there's a way."

Should her having sex with her priest be exposed, she needed to put all of the onus on him so that she could point her finger of accusation at him and blame him for her falling, faltering, and failing.

"Besides, the last thing that I want to be is pregnant. Born from the sexual union that I had with my priest, the last thing I want is a bastard baby with my priest as their father, Father. The last thing I want is to be disgraced as a nun of the Holy Order of Virgins. The last thing I want is being made to leave the convent for breaking my vow of celibacy by having sex with my priest."

As if shushing her and swearing her to secrecy, he touched her mouth with his fingertip before sliding a slow finger across her lips again. Only, this time, in the way he did before, he parted her lips with his finger. In the way he tried to part her lips with his tongue when trying to French kiss her earlier, he stuck his finger in her mouth as if he was sticking his cock in her mouth. In the way she refused to his tongue from parting her lips and rejected his tongue from French kissing her, she accepted his finger now in her mouth again. This time, really getting into sucking his finger, she closed her eyes while sucking his finger as if she was already sucking his prick.

"That's the beauty of having oral and anal sex Sister," he said in a whisper while she sucked his finger. "Not only won't you break your vow of celibacy but also you may still keep your virginity intact. Moreover, you can't possibly become pregnant by you sucking me and by me fucking you in your ass instead of in your vagina," he said with a naughty smile.

"You're right, of course, Father, but it's still wrong. Bending my vow of celibacy instead of breaking my vow of celibacy still doesn't make me stroking you and sucking you before you have anal sex with me right," said Sister Kathryn.

She hoped she wasn't protesting too much. She hoped her priest would say something to convince her otherwise that her stroking his cock before sucking his cock and before he had anal sex with her was right and not wrong.

"Matter of fact, with you a student of the Bible, as you may well know, there are many passages of oral and anal sex in the Holy Scriptures," he said in a whisper.

As if they were two, blue emeralds shining in the sun, her blue eyes popped open with the ridiculousness of his comment that compared the Holy Scriptures and her giving him oral and anal sex. She couldn't believe he was comparing the passages of oral and anal sex in the Holy Scriptures with the unholy sexual union he was hoping to have with her orally and anally in the rectory. How dare he even suggest such a thing? She was a married woman. She was married to Jesus and she had taken a vow of celibacy. How dare he tempt her, tease her, and test her faith?

'What? Huh? Seriously? Is he kidding me? This man will obviously say anything to get my hand around his cock, his cock in my mouth and his prick in my ass,' she thought.

With him a priest and her a nun, how dare he be so blasphemous of the Bible? He must think her as stupid and as sexually deranged as he is. He must think she sexually wants him as much as he sexually wants her. He must think she is as sexually perverted as he is and if he thought that, he wouldn't be wrong. With her losing her faith and with sex playing a more dominant role in her thoughts, he'd be right in his assessment of her.

"But those passages were meant for the sexual relations between a husband and wife, Father," she said hoping he'd put her mind more at ease and that would encourage her to blow him.

As if nothing in the Bible was an absolute, he waved a hand of gobbledygook.

"Nonsense. Don't worry. If those scriptures were translated to modern times, they'd embrace any man or woman married or not. Trust me, my child, I have your best interest at heart," he said putting his hand over his heart as if he was about to pledge his allegiance to the flag.

Her red flag and her red light of warning, both that she chose to ignore, she looked at him as if she was talking to a crazy person. Her wanting to believe again and her hoping for her faith to be restored made her desperate to do and to try anything that would help. Especially with sex involved and with her having been so horny and so sexually frustrated lately, how could she say no to his sexual proposal of renewing her faith by having sex with her? Suspending her disbelief, it sounded good to her.

Normally, she'd laugh if someone had told her that reverse exorcise could renew her belief in God and her faith in her religion by allowing her priest to cum in her mouth and again in her ass. Yet, for the ritual to work, she needed to trust her priest and to believe in the ritual that has already proven to work on other nuns of the Holy Order of Virgins and even on Mother Superior herself. Especially when it comes down to doing something she so loves to do, stroking a cock while sucking a cock, she was the last person on Earth not to believe in miracles. Perhaps, for this reverse exorcism to work, anal sex was the key. Willing to try anything to restore her blind belief and her unquestioned faith, especially if it included blowing her priest, what did she have to lose? Seemingly, she had so much more to gain.

"I don't know Father. This is a lot for me to wrap my head, my hand, and my lips around," she said.

He gave her his best reverent smile.

"We can circumvent the entire marriage thing by me penetrating your lips and humping your mouth instead of penetrating your pussy and causing you to lose your virginity," he said touching her lips with his finger again. "We can circumvent the entire marriage thing by me fucking your ass with my cock instead of fucking your virginal vagina. Now to begin the rite of reverse exorcism, pray with me, Sister Kathryn," said Father Thomas pushing down on her shoulder and pushing the nun to her knees. "Silently pray with me while you fondle my prick, cup my testicles, and stroke my prick before sucking my prick."

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12