Bless Me Father for I have Sinned 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he fingered her nipples, he humped her ass as if she was a dog in an alley instead of nun in his rectory. Humping her harder, he humped her faster. In the way he fucked so many of the other nuns and Mother Superior of the Holy Order of Virgins, he humped Sister Kathryn. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he fucked her ass with more passion. Instead of anally making love to her, he anally fucked her as if he was an animal or the Devil reincarnated in the rectory.

"Oh, my God," said Sister Kathryn. "Oh, my God! Father Thomas, oh, my God!"

* * * * *

With her never having been fucked up the ass before, she experienced pain before experiencing pleasure. Now, with a mixture of pain and pleasure, she moved her body and adjusted her position for her to feel more pleasure than pain. Then, once she found a comfortable position and once it felt more good than bad, she returned his humps with her humps. While he humped her harder and fucked her faster, as if her hips were a grandfather's clock pendulum keeping time, the crucifix of Jesus that she prominently displayed around her neck swung forward and back with her movements. With the back of her crucifix bouncing off of her tits, as if she was giving Jesus an amusement park ride, albeit vicariously, Jesus seemed to be enjoying her having anal sex too.

As if he was a priest exorcising the Devil out of her instead of a priest giving her an exorcism in reverse, humping her harder and humping her faster, he pounded her sweet, tight, little, round, firm, virginal ass. Her big breasts bounced, swayed, and jiggled from side-to-side, in the same way she imagined Mother Superior's breasts bounced, swayed, and jiggled from side-to-side when he fucked her in her ass with his big, hard prick. As if his hands were her brassiere cups, he harnessed her tits in the palms of his hands and fingered her erect nipples while pounding her ass harder and faster. While feeling her tits, he pulled, twisted, and turn her nipples to Sister Kathryn's sexual delight.

As if he was spanking one of his naughty students or one of his bad nuns, with the sound of their sweaty, clammy skin coming together again and again and again, he spanked her ass faster and harder with his hips. In the way she moved with him, rolling with his hard, fast humps, more aptly described as holy humpers, they were another unintended definition of holy rollers. As if inspired by God to do so, he continued humping her harder and humping her faster.

"Believe in God! I command you to believe in God. Have faith in your religion. I command you to renew your faith," he said forcing himself deeper inside of her anus. "I ordain my blessed, sacred, and tattooed penis and my holy cum to restore your faith," said Father Thomas.

He was ready to ejaculate his warm, oozy load of cum in Sister Kathryn's beautiful ass after having already ejaculated a load of warm, oozy load of cum in her more than willing mouth. Returning his humps with her humps, other than a little bit of discomfort, she received as much sexual pleasure from being fucked up her ass as he seemed to receive sexual pleasure from fucking her up her ass. In the name of God, she believed that his hard cock and his holy cum would put her back on the right path and restore her faith in her God and in her religion. In the name of God, when he touted the reverse exorcism, she now trusted that her priest wasn't talking nonsense for the sake of sex but was talking the truth for the sake of saving her from herself.

Now she truly believed that Father Thomas could restore her faith. Willing to risk a little sin for the bigger picture, she was willing to stroke her priest, suck her priest, and even anally fuck her priest if it meant her maintaining her faith to remain a nun in the Holy Order of Virgins. Having sex with her priest was worth it if his cum helped her to believe again and allowed her to continue to live in the convent.

"Fuck me, Father, fuck me. Fuck me, Father for I have sinned. Slap my ass while fucking my ass Father for I've been a bad nun, a very bad nun," said Sister Kathryn.

Accommodating her, Father Thomas slapped his nun's ass with a gentle pat on her buttocks.

"This is for being a bad nun," he said gently slapping her ass again.

She wiggled her ass when he slapped her.

"Harder Father," she said. "Harder. Slap my ass harder."

Instead of giving her a gentle slap, he slapped her harder.

"Bad Sister," he said. "Bad nun."

She wiggled her ass again.

"Harder Father," she said. "Harder. Slap my ass harder. I need to feel physical pain with my sexual pleasure."

He pulled back his hand and really slapped her hard this time.

"In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost I slap your—"

She wiggled her ass again as if daring him to slap her again and to slap her harder.

"Harder Father. Slap me harder. Slap me really hard. It feels so good when you slap me hard while humping my ass with your cock," said Sister Kathryn.

As if he had only one chance to kill a Black Widow spider, Father Thomas moved his hand higher and further back and walloped Sister's Kathryn's ass with all of his strength.

"That's more like it Father. Do it again. Slap me like that again," she said wiggling her ass while he humped her. "Oh my God, that feels so good."

He shook his hand before moving his hand higher and further back to wallop her ass again.

"Oh, my God, Sister. I can't slap you any harder than that without a paddle," said the priest looking around the rectory for a paddle but returning his focus to his naked nun when there was no paddle to be found. "How's that?"

Now satisfied with him spanking her, instead of wiggling her ass, she returned his hump.

"Thank you, Father. Thank you. God bless you," she said. "Only fuck me harder Father. Fuck me faster. Fuck my fucking ass Father," she said suddenly falling silent before screaming her orgasmic pleasure. "Fuck my fucking brains out, Father, please. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

She couldn't believe she used the F word over and again but she didn't care. A time and a place for everything, this was the time and the perfect place for her to use the F word. At least she wasn't breaking third Commandment but taking the Lord's name in vain. He stroked her beautiful hair with one hand while feeling and fondling her breasts with his other.

"Help me God to save this poor nun. Help me to deliver you in her body for her to renew her faith in her religion and her blind faith in you," said Father Thomas. "I bless you, Sister Kathryn for what you are about to receive."

Humping her harder, he humped her faster. Pile driving his cock in her ass, his body was in constant, sexual motion.

"Oh, God! Oh God! Oh, my God," screamed Sister Kathryn while having her own sexual orgasm and religious revelation combined as the priest deposited what she needed to restore her faith in her ass.

Whether nun or parishioner, he fucked her ass in the way he had never fucked anyone's ass before.

"Believe Sister, believe," said Father Thomas squeezing her big tits hard while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. "I'm cumming Sister, I'm cumming. I'm shooting the Holy Spirit in your ass. Oh, my God!"

When he stiffened his body, she stiffened her whole body too for her to allow her orgasm to wash over her.

"Oh, God, I'm going to cum too. I'm cumming. I believe Father. I believe! I truly believe," she said.

With his arms wrapped around her, hey stayed like that for a minute while panting and sweating. He pulled himself out of her and collapsed within himself.

* * * * *

"Oh, my God. That was the best anal sex I ever head. Sorry, I meant to say, that was the best reverse exorcism I have ever given," said Father Thomas.

As if she truly was born again, she turned to him give him a big smile.

"You did it, Father, you did it. You saved me. You restored my faith. Praise God. Praise Jesus. Born again, I've been saved. Hallelujah," she said turning, throwing her arms around his neck, and giving him a big, wet kiss.

He returned her kiss and looking more like lovers than a priest and a nun, they gave one another a long, lustful, wet kiss.

"I'm glad I could save you, my child. I'm glad I could save you from the folly of your decision. I'm glad I could renew your faith," he said.

She took a step back from him to look at him. She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Only, um, just to make sure that I sustain my faith, maybe I should return the same time, next week to reinforce my faith and to make certain that I still believe."

He return her sexy smile and naughty look with his sexy smile and naughty look.

"I shall look forward to reinforcing your faith again next week, Sister Kathryn," said Father Thomas with a Cheshire cat grin.

She gave him another sexy smile and naughty look.

"Given that I've fallen so far, perhaps Father John could join us and give me a reverse exorcism too," she said.

He smiled.

"Yes, I'm sure he'd be honored to help you along the chosen path. You may be right. Perhaps you need a double dose in of our reverse exorcism in your mouth and in your ass just to make sure that you don't relapse," said Father Thomas.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
OldjohnupthehillOldjohnupthehillabout 1 year ago

I had this germ of an idea for a story with the same title. And I started a draft. But glad I checked the title as you have done it first. And so much better than mine would have been.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Submissive Teacher: 3 Hole Slut Student has best night of his life with ex-teacher in Mexico.in Anal
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Ass is Now in Session "Professor, I think we'd like to fuck your ass now."in Anal
More Stories