Blind Date

Story Info
Not all blind dates turn out badly.
8.3k words
4.68
114k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean you set me up on a blind date?!" My attention darting from the psychology book, I looked up at my roommate, Steve, who was giving a "calm down" gesture.

"C'mon man, relax; it's not as bad as you think it is. And besides, it will benefit you as well as me." Steve said, continuing his attempts to calm me down.

"So you basically want me to hang with some girl whose friend you're trying to fuck? Christ man, how many girlfriends do you need?" I gave Steve a bewildered look of disgust, forcing him into justifying his actions to me...again.

"But this is different! She's the one!" Steve sat down on his bed and took a deep breath.

"You said that about Erika, and that lasted what, 3 weeks?" I was naturally skeptical about what Steve was "feeling" for this new girl, but I decided listening to his story was better than reading another 3 chapters on the human psyche.

"I told you man, this is different. Brittney is just so fucking...magical. I met her earlier in the cafeteria, but I had noticed her around before. So I approached her and started talking, turns out we have some stuff in common and we're going out later tonight," Oh boy, I thought, here comes the favor. "But the thing is, she's got her best friend always around and she wants you to take her out too. We don't have to double date or nothing, Brittney just doesn't want to worry about her best friend being all alone all night or whatever."

I exhaled and stretched, thinking about Steve's request. Well, I guess it wouldn't be too much of a bad thing, I thought. I could use the break from studying, and I hadn't really extended much of my social parameters when I started attending the college. What the hell?

"Ok, ok...I'll do it. Not like I had much choice in the matter anyway." Steve's face glowed with a bright smile as he started with his gratitude and ass-kissing.

"Thanks man, seriously, I owe you big time for this, count on it! This'll do you good man, I've never seen you with a girl, and you been here what? A year and a half? Not healthy to be a bookworm for 4 years of college, man." Steve reached down into the dorm's fridge and grabbed a bottled water, cracked it open, and started swigging it down.

"Well before I commit myself fully to this, at least give me some background on her friend." Steve finished the bottle and exhaled, looked toward me with a formal look and started describing as I would come to know her, Brenda. As I would learn, Brenda was a sophomore, 5"7, about 115 pounds; dark brown hair, blue eyes, and glasses. Personal details weren't revealed since Steve was "just so into Brittney", as he put it, that he barely paid attention to Brenda. So I was pretty much stuck with a girl who I knew pretty much zero about for a friend who was looking more and more less like a friend. But since I was a roll-with-the-punches kind of guy, I figured it wouldn't do any harm to chat with some girl for a while or something.

"So," I said, closing the psychology book, "Am I going to pick her up? Is she coming here? How is this going to work exactly?"

"Well, I haven't exactly worked out all the details. But I'm going to call Brittney tonight and tell her Brenda has a date, figure it out from there." Steve's plan was pretty much crap, but I could do little else but accept the facts and I guess get ready for the first blind date I would ever have.

"Well, while you figure all that shit out, I'm taking a shower. I always feel dirty after I do stuff for you." Steve chuckled, relaxed in the fact that he knew he was probably gonna get laid that night. I grabbed my towel, boxers, and my shaving kit and headed off to the showers. The hallway felt long this time around, like I was a death row inmate walking to his destiny. I did my best to hide my feelings of grumpiness and dismay as I waved to the few students I knew who also lived in the dorm.

I arrived to the shower and discovered it empty, with luck. Usually at 5pm on Friday, it was flooded with people; I guess I had arrived just after the rush. I hopped into one of the stalls and had a quick shower, getting out, I noticed a girl walking in. Maintaining etiquette I didn't stare at her and started toward the sinks, contemplating whether or not to shave. Rubbing my chin, I decided against it.

"I think you should get rid of it." I heard the voice of the girl who had walked in behind me. Looking at the mirror, I saw her reflection looking at me.

"You think? I've been meaning to do it, but I always decide against it." The girl looked like she was in her 20s, 5"7, dark brown hair, and blue eyes. Could be Brenda, I thought. I didn't want to make myself look like a fool if I had asked if her name was Brenda though, so I didn't ask.

"Sure, I think you would look kind of cute with a cleaned up face." She said, walking into one of the stalls. I thought I might as well if I was here, so I lathered up and shaved the hair growing from my chin and lips. As I finished, so did the girl. I slapped on some aftershave and heard her speak, "Well, I'm glad you decided to, you do look cute. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to pretty myself up, gotta hot date later."

She really didn't have to put on makeup; she looked gorgeous enough as it was. "Have fun on your date." I said as I left the showers. When I arrived back to the room, I found a note on the desk.

"Left to meet Brittney, told Brenda to meet you here in the room at 7. Be back...tomorrow. Have fun.

Steve"

I lifted my watch from the table, it read 6:45. I slapped on some pants, a button up blue/white shirt and my black casual shoes. I decided to put on some tunes and lay on my bed, waiting for my fate to walk in through the door...*Minutes later* Rather than walk, it knocked slowly on the door.

"A moment please." I rose from the bed and approached the door. I stared at the knob, a whole mess of thoughts racing through my mind, what to say, how to act, what to do. But through the slew of thinking going on, one thought became the most important one: Be myself. Hand on the knob, I turned it and pulled the door open.

"Well, I'll be..." Said the woman standing before me, who was no doubt, Brenda.

"I'm glad you took my advice." Brenda pointed at my face, drawing in the air the area around my mouth. I smiled and replied, "Well, I'm never one to disappoint a woman." It was at this point where wording was key. I didn't really have much of a plan since our meeting was so sudden, so I guess the best thing to do right now would be to sit down and get better acquainted with each other.

"Please, sit." I motioned toward the bed while I grabbed the chair at the desk. Brenda sat down cross legged, her outfit was most attractive. She wore an orange blouse with a black skirt and a pair of tennis shoes. I'm glad she didn't dress to impress, not like she needed to, she was damn beautiful. I'm a sucker for a girl with pretty eyes and Brenda's were no exception. Deep and blue, eyeliner running from the corner of her eyes. Her nose was small and pert, barely visible freckles dotting it. And the icing on the cake was her smile. Bright and wide, a smile that could cure any man of his insecurities and self loathing.

Brenda settled in and I opened the refrigerator, scavenging for what I could. Success, the last two cokes were in sight. As I offered her the coke, I asked if she was comfortable.

"Yes, very. Thank you." She smiled as she accepted the coke. I sat down on the chair and opened the can, drinking down the cola. I felt the nervousness bubbling in my stomach.

"I hope you can excuse me if I seem awkward...I don't go out that much. And to tell you the truth, this is the first blind date I've been on ever." I spoke with the nervousness as any inexperienced guy would be in front of a stunningly attractive woman. I felt she could sense this feeling, so she started breaking the ice.

"Aw, don't worry. I don't bite. But I suppose we should formally introduce ourselves first. I'm Brenda." She held out her right hand, my own reached and we shook. "I'm Nick. Pleased to make your acquaintance." We both smiled and let go of each other's hands.

"I have to tell you Nick, you have pretty girly soft hands." Brenda giggled and grabbed my hand again. Her touch was very soft and smooth, relaxing the tenseness that was present throughout my entire body.

"It's not a crime to use lotion is it?" I replied.

"Well, it depends on how often you use it." Making the motion of jerking off in the air. We both laughed and became more comfortable with one another. I was glad that things didn't look like they were going to be very unpleasant and that the night might not be so bad after all.

"This might seem a little frank, but tell me about yourself." I asked, looking intently into her eyes. She looked away, brushing the hair from her eyes. We got to know each other rather well for the next couple of hours. Discussing our majors, things in common, everyday things, taking turns at making each other laugh. She was the most amazing woman I've known in my life. Eventually, she wanted me to sit next to her, patting the area next to her.

"Well, don't be shy, come on over here. Sitting on that chair can't be good for your back, lay down with me." Her voice read playful and explorative, I was more than happy to oblige her offer. She took off her shoes and threw her legs onto the bed, I followed suit. It felt kind of strange, this being my first time lying down with a woman. I don't know if I was acting stranger than usual, or in this case just strange in general, because Brenda sensed something was amiss.

"You're acting like you've never been with a woman before. Relax!" She elbowed me and laughed. I tried returning the mood, but it was true. I had never been with a woman before. When I didn't laugh, that was her confirmation of her statement. "What? You've really never been with a woman before?"

Without hesitating, I replied, "Yes." The jig was up, no use in trying to hide it. Brenda sat up on all her elbows and gave me an inquisitive look, gauging my reaction. I remained stone faced, but she knew I was telling the truth.

"I can't believe it...you're a virgin?! That's unbelievable!" Her reaction was no surprise to me, but I didn't really mind anybody knowing, but I didn't think most people assumed I was fucking on a regular basis.

"Yeah well...I never really thought sex was that important to me most of the time. I know any other guy would say otherwise, but what can I say? I'm different." I put my hands under my head and sighed. My view of the aging blue ceiling was obstructed by Brenda's pretty face. Her eyes launching this piercing stare at me, I don't know what it was about it. Maybe it was the way her eyes were looking at me, the way she was licking her lips, or maybe the way she was moving closer and closer to my face. But I managed to grow a huge boner in all of five seconds. But like all good things, I managed to fuck this up simply by being me.

"Uh...Getting a little close there aren't we?" Trying to play off her advance with a joke wasn't very successful. But I did manage to get her to be a little more talkative, pausing in her advance.

"Uncomfortable?" She was only inches away from my face now, her breath fogging my glasses slightly. I didn't know what to do, but I really didn't want to ruin the moment for either of us.

"Um, sort of. You see, I've never...Well, I've never done anything with girl before." An uneasy smile covered my face, trying to hide the embarrassment I felt for myself. "Well, that's ok." Brenda closed off the remaining inches between us with her lips, which fell to mine. It felt wonderful, to say the least. Brenda shifted her body weight and started lying on top of me, her lips pushing against mine in a slow, deliberate manner. Emotionally, I felt a combination of shock, love, and lust, along with being flooded with these feelings, I felt frozen. Intimidated really. My hands still lay behind my head, but that changed as Brenda took one and placed it on her upper back.

She was definitely fit. Feeling her body above the clothes, she did not have any excess on her body, just the warm, enticing, perfect flesh that was making me more and more horny. Brenda finally broke the kiss at a slow pace. She took a deep breath and blinked a few times and finally looked back at me. It's hard to describe how I looked, mainly because I wasn't really thinking of anything other than an incredibly beautiful woman just kissed me. Deliberately, passionately, and most of all, honestly. Even though I was a rather inexperienced virgin, I felt this sense of honesty in her kiss. Like she was making up for every single girl I had known and who had rejected me. It was incredible. I hadn't realized how much time had gone by before Brenda spoke again, asking me,

"So what did you think of your first kiss? I hope it was everything you expected it would be." She put on her award winning smile again, awaiting my approval, which she got in the form of me stuttering like an idiot.

"Uh...It...it...you...nice." My eyes were darting all over like nobody's business. It wasn't that I felt guilty or horrible afterwards, but I didn't know how to react. While I was looking to my right, I felt a hand on my chest, Brenda's no doubt, she was checking my heartbeat which must have jumped to 160 BPM.

"A little excited, aren't we?" She tapped her fingers in tune with my heartbeat. "Don't worry. We all get nervous the first time, but you can relax." As she finished speaking, her lips approached my neck and pressed against them. It wasn't sudden or rough, but light and left me reassured. I felt like I was in heaven, my face overcome with a look of euphoria almost. By now, Brenda had straddled me; I felt her panties pressing against my pants, holding back a boner that was hard enough to break cement as far as I was concerned. As I looked at her, perched above me like some sort of goddess, I started relaxing as she said and my heartbeat slowed down to normal.

"Good, see what happens when you just relax? Here's a question for you: How would you like for you and I to get better acquainted?" She leaned down and supported herself on her arms, but she had laid on top of me, her breasts pressed against me and her nipples were starting to make themselves known rather well. Before I could stutter or say something stupid, I cleared my head momentarily and told her, "Yes...I'd like that." Brenda smiled at me with approval and rose up onto her knees.

"If we're going to do that, we shouldn't let small boundaries like clothes get in the way, should we?" She removed her blouse and threw it to the floor, revealing a white lacy bra underneath. Next came the skirt, unbuttoning it and threw it to the floor as well. Her blue panties left nothing to guess, they were slightly transparent, enough for me to see that she was clear of pubic hair. Now, I'm not sure about anyone else, but the sight of a half-naked and incredibly gorgeous woman who's sitting on top of me made my cock almost scream to come out. It was like everything I ever wanted and dreamed of didn't matter anymore, I didn't care about studying or anything else, I just focused on this figure of perfection who sat on me. Noticing the hard, fleshy appendage pressing against her, Brenda didn't keep her knowledge secret,

"Don't worry; I'll get to him in a minute. But don't be so nervous, take off your shirt, or would you like me to instead?" Brenda said.

"No, no...that's all right, just a second." It was like I was in second grade again. Fumbling with the first button for a few moments, before finally opening it. The others soon followed suit and finally they were all opened, Brenda sat back to give me room while I removed the shirt and tossed it to the floor. I wasn't really the icon of the perfect body, but I made sure to try and eat right and work out once in a while, the result? Brenda laid her head on my chest, ear pressed against my heart. My breathing became unsteady, I wasn't nervous, but I couldn't believe what was happening. I thought now was a good time to make a move, placing my hand on her back. Brenda sighed pleasantly, so I started twirling my thumb slowly at the top of her spine, eventually moving to her neck, causing her to moan softly.

"Do you...like that?" I asked, seeking approval.

"Mm...Yes, I do. But why don't you try it this way?" Brenda rose up and reached behind her, I heard a small click and saw the straps of her bra fall. I knew my eyes widened as I anticipated seeing her completely remove the bra. She didn't drop it though, not right away. Her head was down, her brown locks covering her eyes just enough to convey that sense of mystery and mischief. Brenda's arms were under her breasts, supporting her bra, preventing its fall. She began to sway her hips on top of me, grinding into my groin. Slowly, almost painfully slowly, she peeled away one of the cups, revealing to me one of the most beautiful things I will ever see in my whole life.

Her breast was a C cup if I had to guess, a hefty one at that. Her nipple was colored a dark brown surrounded by an inch wide pink shaded aureole. It felt like my heart skipped a beat when I first saw her incredibly beautiful breast, and to think, I was objecting to this hours ago. Brenda took the second bra cup in both her hands, lowering it in a striptease like manner, and very soon her entire chest was exposed to me for viewing pleasure, "...Wow..." I mouthed the words, but Brenda knew what I was gawking at, and for extra kicks, took her breasts in each hand and played with them a little.

"Like 'em?" I continued gawking, silently, I had never seen a naked woman ever before in my life.

"I'd be a fool to say no. I've just never seen a beautiful naked woman this close to me in my whole life. I'm...speechless." My mind was racing with all sorts of things I wanted to do with this girl. I wanted to just ogle and touch her breasts all day if I could, maybe my wish would come true.

"Aww...that's the sweetest thing any guy has ever told me. Come here!" Brenda dove down to give me what I expected to be a hug, so I sat up slightly to accompany her, but what I received instead was a kiss. And this kiss was not like the one I had received earlier, this was an incredibly motivated, love filled kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and she forced herself more on me. This time around, I felt her tongue starting to lick my lips, I opened my mouth to accommodate her and she went to town. Our tongues danced and enveloped one another. My hands moved from her lower back to the back of her neck and head. I felt all sorts of things, her heavy breath coming from her nose, her incredible bosom pressing into my chest showing no signs of letting up, her increasingly moistening crotch against my own, her hair falling against my face. I was in heaven, I had no doubts whatsoever. When our little lip squabble was over, Brenda asked, "How would you like to play with these yourself?" She looked down toward her breasts.

"Oh yes, please." My breathing was a little ragged, but I was pumped, I was on top of the world. Upon hearing my answer, Brenda nodded and got off of me and laid down next to me, I then got on top of her. I took a moment to cherish this scene before my eyes. I cradled her head in my left hand and anxiously, but eagerly placed my right on top of one of her breast. I'll never forget that feeling of warm flesh just filling up my whole hand, the small nub of her nipple tickling my palm. I began nuzzling Brenda's neck gently, while slowly squeezing and rubbing her breast. Her moans were like music to my ears. By now I was just doing whatever I could, focused on making her feel good.

Brenda stopped moaning long enough to tell me, "Suck them. Put the nipple in your mouth and suck it." I broke off from the neck admiration and nodded to her, lowering myself to face her chest. I still couldn't get over the fact that they were so perfect. I cupped a breast in my hand and started to suck on the nipple. Gently at first, like I was a baby again gaining sustenance from my mother. I kept on sucking, now and then alternating between vertical and horizontal licks of my tongue across her nipple. My free hand came from resting at her abdomen to cup the other breast, only to discover it was already being done, not only that, but being sucked by Brenda herself.