Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voice tried calling out the Sherry again. This time even quieter than before, "Wait. Stop!"

It was too late. Sherry had already started rubbing the large bulge through his expensive slacks. She reached for his belt and opened it. Then, the clip holding the waist of his slacks was free and his slacks dropped. Her hands went immediately to pulling down the silk boxers. David's big dick sprung free already hard and pointed straight at Sherry's stomach. Her hands went straight for his throbbing dick and began rubbing it with both of her hands. She had only seen a cock like this in porn!

Meanwhile, David was attacking Sherry's neck and ears with wet kisses. Just as his cock was freed, he pulled the bottom of Sherry's dress up to her waist leaving the entire dress as one small piece of fabric wrapped around her waist. David's hand went to Sherry's pussy and began rubbing it through the thin g-string. They backed into the small table in the kitchen area, David picked Sherry up and put her on the table.

With her animal instincts having fully taken over now, Sherry pulled David by his cock closer to her. She wanted to feel his cock inside her. David started to try to slide her g-string off, then abruptly yanked down. With a brief tearing noise, the crotch was now hanging open.

Sherry wasted no time pulling his cock to the entrance of her pussy. It was already sopping wet and she slid the large mushroom shaped head in. She looked down to see her pussy lips spread to accommodate his girth. Her entire body shuddered as his cock slipped deeper and deeper. Sherry pushed off some stuff that had been on the table to the floor and laid back. She wrapped her strong legs around David's waist pulling him deeper. She had never been filled like this before and it was exhilarating.

David began with long slow strokes, pumping his cock in and out of Sherry. Sherry used her legs to pull him in tight with each pump. Their pace quickened and Sherry squirmed on the table. Her breasts shook with the small table. David took one in each hand and Sherry put her hands over his. The table was squeaking loudly now as their bodies slapped together. Sherry's entire body shuddered into an orgasm like she has never experienced and fell slack onto the table to catch her breath.

The table was not big at all. Sherry's head hung over one side while her legs hung over the other side. She felt the big cock slide out of her pussy making her feel empty and groaned in disappointment. Her head was still spinning and Sherry was trying to gather her bearings when she felt something wet on her lips. She opened her eyes only to see the biggest dick she had ever seen poking at her mouth.

Sherry was no prude, but she rarely gave her husband a blowjob and once to a guy she dated when she was still in school. It had never been a good experience and looking at the size of this thing in front of her, she knew that it wasn't going to work. Sherry opened her mouth to say so, but David stuffed his cock inside her mouth.

Sherry only had a bit more than the head in her mouth when she heard David's smooth voice, "That's right. Just relax. Let it slide in."

He pushed deeper in and Sherry started to gag, but David had already pulled back. "That's okay. let's try again. You got this." He said as he slid his dick back and forth smoothly.

Sherry could feel the massive cock sliding down into her throat. She couldn't believe it! It was then, that Sherry realized she was also tasting her own salty cum that was still coating his dick. Normally this might gross her out, but for some reason it was really hot right at that moment..

David pulled his dick from Sherry's mouth and scooped her up into his arms taking them into the bedroom. He dropped her onto the mattress and climbed over her. His cock rubbed at her lips and Sherry reached down to direct it back in. Despite it only being a few minutes since it had last penetrated her, it was already stretching her again. He leaned down and began kissing her breasts as he pumped himself harder and harder.

Sherry couldn't believe his stamina. She could feel another orgasm building and bucked her hips in rhythm to his thrusts. David turned Sherry's hips to the side and changed his rhythm to a smooth rocking motion. The cock began to rub her in new ways, making the tension of the orgasm build even stronger. It was an entirely new feeling so Sherry didn't want it to end just yet. She clenched her pussy down trying to hold on to that feeling. David moaned in pleasure from the tight pussy gripping his dick. It was too much to take and Sherry's entire body shook and shuddered like a violent earthquake. Her pussy began gushing juices.

"I don't think I have ever gushed before!" Sherry said in amazement.

David continued pumping through it all and their bodies were now making a wet slapping sound, like a wet towel slapping the floor over and over. Pumping harder and harder as the headboard started smacking the wall. David thrusted as deep as he could. His cock pulsed and Sherry felt her pussy being filled up with hot cum. The feeling of his big dick pulsing and filling her up was enough to send Sherry into another climax. David moaned out in pleasure while Sherry's entire body relaxed under him. Exhausted, David collapsed on top of Sherry. She could feel the cum slowly dripping out of her pussy, but felt too good to care. The sweaty couple laid on the bed together in total exhaustion until they dozed off.

*******

Sherry woke up with her head on David's chest. The reality of the situation hit her like a ton of bricks. "

Oh shit. What have I done?" She thought to herself.

She satup slowly and went out to the living room in a daze. She realised the dress was still wrapped around her waist and the waistband of the panties was still holding broken fabric. She looked like a total wreck.

"Wow. Some night, huh?" A familiar voice startles Sherry. Sarah was sitting on the couch in the living room with a smug look on her face.

"I.." Sherry started with a pleading look.

"Hey Sarah, you want to go get breakfast?" David said entering the room. He stopped when he saw the real Sarah. He moved quickly to cover himself.

Sarah stood up and gave her sister a look of approval, "And you must be David. I'm Sherry. It looks like you two had a great night, but I really need to talk to my sister."

David apologized and quickly moved around the apartment gathering his clothes. After only about 20 minutes, David was off in a cab and Sherry had a robe from the bathroom on.

Sherry pleaded to her sister, "Please don't say anything! I don't know what happened!"

Sarah gave her sister a hug. "It's okay. Look, I was being a bitch. If I knew he was that hot, I wouldn't have said no." and laughed. Sherry went on and told her everything that happened. Well, at least that she could remember.

"So, here is what we do. Just like when we were kids, all the things that you did when you were me, I will say I did." Sarah says.

Despite still feeling guilty, Sherry felt partially relieved. "Thank you so much!"

"Well, I do have one condition," Sarah said.

Looking worried. Sherry asked, "What?"

With an evil grin, Sarah said, "I get to go out with him now."

12