Blind Draw

Story Info
Husband forces wife into sex with a stranger.
9.2k words
4.62
215.3k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,225 Followers

Author's note: Thanks to Grey Eagle 286 for the idea behind this story.

------

Judy Farmer knew better than to argue with her husband, but she decided she had to at least try to talk him out of this madness.

Even as the thought came to her, she reached up with her left hand and felt the soreness on her cheekbone that was the remnant of the last time she done something to piss him off, which had been four days earlier. The swelling had gone down, but the area was still sore and still slightly discolored.

No, indeed, Judy knew from hard experience the possible consequences of arguing with Richard, but his insistence on having her go into the hotel bar, picking up a strange man and bringing him to their room for sex left her no choice.

And she figured he wouldn't risk slapping her around right here in the lobby of the downtown Atlanta Hilton. She took a deep breath and bravely pressed forward.

"Richard, please, don't make me do this," Judy said. "I don't want another man. I just want you. Please?"

"Shut up, bitch!" Richard snarled. "If you know what's good for you, you'll do as I say. You're going to be my slut whether you like it or not."

"But why?" Judy pleaded. "Why do you want me to do this?"

"Because I can," he answered. "And because it turns me on to know that my prissy little wife is really a slut inside, that she'll fuck another man if I tell her to."

"But I'm not!" Judy cried. "I'm not that way."

"You are if I say you are," Richard said. "Now, shut your mouth and go sit down at the bar. There's a nice-looking fellow sitting at the bar, third stool from the entrance. He'll do nicely."

"But ..." Judy said.

"Judy ..." Richard said menacingly.

Judy's shoulders slumped and she nodded her head in defeat. If only she wasn't so dependent on him for her well-being, if only they didn't live in a small town where everyone knew her and knew him, if only she had some place she could go. If, if, if. She'd thought about leaving him many times, but all those ifs added up to make that impossible.

Richard pointed Judy toward the bar, then stood back with a self-satisfied smile. He'd bend her to his perverted will yet.

Calvin Davidson – Cal to his friends – was nursing a Coors Light as he wound down after a busy day. He had one more day of business in this city, then he could fly back to Colorado, back to his beloved mountains. Suddenly, his attention was diverted by a soft, hesitant voice from his right.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" Judy said.

Cal turned his head and found himself face to face with one of the prettiest women he'd ever seen. She appeared to be in her early 30s, she had soft blonde curls, cut short, a perky nose, enticing lips and a body that had no excess anywhere.

She was about 5-3, maybe 5-4, and trim, with a set of breasts that appeared to be around a size 34B. She was dressed in a thin white blouse, with no bra, a short floral skirt and high heels.

The only thing that was unusual about the woman that Cal could see was the pair of dark glasses she was wearing. Sunglasses at 9 o'clock at night? Then he noticed the thin white cane that she sat against the bar, and he understood.

Judy sat down on the stool, sat her purse on the bar and ordered a drink. She wasn't sure how to go about picking up a stranger, especially a stranger she couldn't see. Fortunately, Cal made it easy.

"What's a girl like you doing alone on a night like this?" Cal said. Then he laughed. "I know that's kind of a lame line, but I'm not real good at this sort of thing."

"Neither am I," Judy said. "I ... I'm just here looking for a little fun."

Cal took note of the wedding and engagement rings on her left hand, then he looked at her face – really looked – and a frown creased his face.

"Maybe I should rephrase that," Cal said. "What's a nice married girl like you doing in a place like this?"

"Do you want the truth?" Judy said.

"Please," Cal said.

"My husband sent me," she said, and she could feel her composure cracking. "He's got this notion that I'm really a slut inside, and he wants to share me with strangers. He talks all the time about having me do threesomes, gangbangs and all sorts of other perverted things."

"And you're not too keen on that notion, are you," Cal said.

"Heavens, no," Judy said. "I don't know why he wants me to do this, but I don't have any choice."

"How often does he hit you?" Cal said.

"What do you mean?" Judy said.

"Unless you're a lot clumsier than I think you are, you didn't get that bruise on your face by yourself," Cal said.

"I ..." Judy started, then she started to break down. Cal took her hand, put his other hand on her shoulder and got her to calm down.

"Tell me about it," Cal said gently.

"It was Saturday night, last weekend," Judy began. "He came home drunk from his lodge, where he does his drinking. He brought a guy home with him, someone I didn't know, and wanted me to have sex with him. I tried, but the guy had had too much to drink and couldn't get it up. He left in disgust, and Richard blamed me, said I wasn't sexy enough. I made the mistake of trying to argue with him about it, so he punched me."

"How often does this happen?" Cal said.

"A couple of times a month," Judy said. "Usually when he's drunk."

"Why do you take that kind of treatment?" Cal said.

"Look at me," Judy said. "I can't see, I have no skills and I have nowhere to go. And my family's no help; they're the ones who pushed me into marrying Richard."

"So tell me about yourself," Cal said, genuinely interested.

"Only if you buy me another drink," Judy said with a smile that seemed to light up the whole room.

Cal learned that Judy was 32 and lived in a small town in central Georgia, a couple of hours away. She and Richard had been married for six years, were childless and she didn't work. Richard was a real estate agent in the town where they lived and was very active in local politics.

Judy learned that Cal was 41 and lived in Denver. He was an architect who owned his own company. He had married young, and had two children, a daughter and a son who were now 21 and 19, respectively.

For some reason, he'd gotten the seven-year itch and had started fooling around on his many business trips, when he was working for a top construction company in Denver. His wife had found out about his little side affairs and had divorced him.

"Biggest mistake of my life," Cal said.

"Why? Do you still love her?" Judy asked.

"Oh, I guess at some level I still do," Cal said. "But it's been so long ago, and she's remarried so it's a moot point. We're still friends, though, and we shared custody of the kids. I kick myself all the time about it. I threw away a damn good woman just because I wasn't completely satisfied."

"But why did you do it?" Judy said.

"Honestly?" Cal said. "I wasn't getting as much sex as I thought I deserved, and I felt like I was entitled to take on the road what I wasn't getting at home. Of course, I completely forgot that my wife had a job of her own, plus two small children that she wasn't getting much help with. In other words, I was a dumbass."

Judy laughed then, and Cal felt a chill slither down his spine at the sound. It was a mirthful sound totally at odds with her difficult situation.

"Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" Cal asked, then continued when she nodded her head. "Have you been blind all of your life?"

"No," she said and looked away at the far corner of the room. She still remembered – indeed, she still cherished – the things she'd seen in her youth. "I was 8, and I suffered a fall from a second-story window. I was lucky enough to land in a sandy area, but the impact severed my optic nerves, and I've been blind ever since."

"They can't repair that?" Cal said.

"I don't know," Judy said. "I don't think they could when it happened, and it wouldn't have mattered if they if they had been able to. My family was poor and couldn't afford it, plus my parents are very fundamentalist Christians and they believed it was 'God's will' for me to be blind."

"What about your husband?" Cal said. "Surely he can afford it, especially if he's on a good medical insurance plan."

"He's never looked into it," Judy said. "I think he likes having me helpless and dependent on him."

"Helpless?" Cal said. "That's a crock of shit, pardon my French. I know several blind people in Denver and they live full active lives. You're only limited by your own expectations."

"I don't know," Judy said uncertainly. "Richard doesn't seem to think I have much chance of being productive, although I do cook, clean house and let him have sex whenever he wants it."

Just then, out of the corner of his eye, Cal saw a tall red-headed man walk into the bar, stop for a moment and gaze at where he was sitting, then walk over to sit in a corner booth.

He guessed that was Richard Farmer, and turned his head to look right at the man. Cal then winked and Richard nodded his head in acknowledgement. Cal took just a second to take in the man's features, noting the hard look in his eyes and the cruel set of his mouth.

"How did you come to be married to this guy?" Cal asked, turning his attention back to Judy. He was more determined than ever to make something happen with this beauty, if only to spite her husband.

"My father actually set us up," Judy said. "I was living at home, so one day he brought Richard home, told me he was a friend of his from their lodge. Nine months later, we got married."

"How come it took so long for anyone to notice you?" Cal said. "I'd think someone who looked like you would have guys flocking to your door."

"My daddy was real strict about my dating," Judy said. "My folks were always overly protective of me. And, besides, who would want a plain blind girl?"

"Plain?" Cal said incredulously. "How in the world did you ever get the idea you're plain?"

"What do you mean?" Judy said. "I am not pretty. Richard says so all the time. He says I'm lucky to have him, that no other man would want me."

Cal's heart was aching for this beautiful woman who had been so badly served by the men in her life. Something in her touched his soul, and he made a snap decision.

"Let me tell you something, Judy," Cal said. "Richard has been feeding you a line of bull all this time, and your father hasn't been much help either. It's classic abusive behavior. He breaks down your self-esteem by telling you that you aren't pretty, that you're helpless, that you can't be productive. But I'm telling you right now, you're one of the prettiest, sexiest women I've ever seen, and I'm not just saying that because I want to get in your pants. And I think just from talking to you that you've got a lot more on the ball than they think you do. Now, I want you to do something for me."

"What's that," Judy said.

"Take off your glasses," Cal said. "I want to see your eyes."

"Oh no! I couldn't do that," Judy said. "My eyes are ugly."

"Says who?" Cal said.

"Oh, Richard, my dad, everyone," Judy said.

"Please? Do it for me?" Cal said.

Judy sighed and took off her glasses. Cal just stared, and again wondered which god this poor girl had pissed off to make people treat her the way they did.

Because the truth was, Judy Farmer had gorgeous eyes. They were quite luminous, with irises the color of a clear blue sky. The only defect he could see was that they were unfocused and, obviously, unseeing. But physically there was nothing wrong with them.

"Judy, don't ever again let anyone tell you that your eyes are ugly," Cal said. "They're beautiful. I'll tell you right now, you don't have to take the kind of abuse you've been taking. You're a beautiful woman with a beautiful soul, and you deserve better than what you're getting out of life."

"Cal, that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me," Judy said softly. "Stand up. I want to take a good look at you."

Cal was puzzled by what she meant, but he stood up and Judy stood up. She lifted both of her hands to the top of his head and slowly worked them all the way down, over his face, his chest and back, his legs and arms, then sat back down.

Judy learned that Cal was about 5-10 and a solid 175 pounds. He had a full head of hair, glasses, a moustache, a trim physique and a very nice cock of around seven inches.

That cock was hard as iron from the sensuous way Judy read his body with her hands. He'd never felt anything quite like it, and he was shivering when he sat back down. He leaned over close to her and spoke softly in her ear.

"I want to make love to you," he said. "I don't want to fuck you; I want to love you. There is a difference. I want to show you how a real man treats a lady. Why don't we go up to my room?"

"We'd better make it my room," Judy said. "I think Richard is going to want to be there."

"Fine, he can watch if he wants, but that's not going to change anything," Cal said. "I'm still going to love you like you've never been loved before. Whatever happens after that is up to you."

Judy could feel her heart melting as she turned toward Cal and they kissed, slowly at first, but then harder and with more energy. She couldn't believe this was happening, that Richard's sordid effort to make her a slut had led her inadvertently to a man like this, to a man she could love.

"Let's go," Judy said.

They slid off their stools, Cal offered his arm and Judy took it. They got to the elevator right as Richard caught up with them. He slipped into the car just before the doors closed on them.

"See? I knew you could be a slut for me," Richard said.

"Cal, this is my husband, Richard," Judy said with as much distaste as she could muster.

"Richard Farmer," Richard said.

"Pleased to meet you, Dick," Cal said, pasting a fake smile on his face while he shook the husband's hand. "I can call you Dick, can't I?"

"Well, I'd rather..." Richard started, but Cal interrupted him.

"Glad we've got that cleared up," Cal said. "You know, you have a fine-looking woman here, and I appreciate the opportunity you've given me here. Yep, fine lady."

They rode up to the room in silence. Richard produced a key card and they entered the room. Judy excused herself to go to the bathroom, and Richard immediately walked over to the counter by the sink, where he had a bucket of ice and a bottle of bourbon. He fixed himself a drink, then asked Cal if he wanted one.

"Straight Sprite, if you've got it; water, if you don't," Cal said.

Cal took off his topsiders and took the proffered glass of soda. Richard took a big gulp of his drink then walked to the window.

"Tell me a little about yourself," Richard said, trying to find out all he could about the man he was going to share his wife with.

Cal just shrugged his shoulders and told Richard as little as possible. He was already formulating a plan, and he didn't want to volunteer any information Richard could use against him.

Judy came out then, without her glasses, and Cal thought again how beautiful she was. Without a word to her husband, Judy came up to Cal and they embraced warmly. Cal took her in his arms and they kissed, hard and urgent.

Cal pressed his body to Judy, felt her hard nipples boring into his chest and she felt his hard cock stabbing into her abdomen through his jeans.

Suddenly, Cal felt the presence of Richard moving in behind Judy, and Cal decided it was time to take firm command of the situation. He pulled Judy away and looked at Richard.

"What do you think you're doing, Dick?" Cal said.

"Why, I 'm joining in," Richard said. "I mean, this is going to be a threesome, so I might as well get me a little sugar too. I don't intend to let you have all the fun."

"Nobody said anything to me about a threesome," Cal said. "I'm not sure what kind of man you think I am, but it's not what you think. So here's how it's going to go tonight, Dick. This is not going to be a threesome. I don't share my women with anyone. I came up here because I was invited by a beautiful woman who wants me to make love to her. If you want to sit over in that chair, drink whiskey and watch, that's fine with me. Hell, you can even jack off for all I care. But if you make any move to join in, we're out of here."

"Now, wait a minute, asshole, that's my wife you're talking about, and if I want to join in, I'll join in," Richard said harshly.

"Not tonight she's not," Cal said in an even voice, staring straight into Richard's eyes. "You gave her up when you sent her into a bar unescorted and told her to pick up a stranger. Shows me you don't care about her welfare. So tonight, she's mine, and, like I said, I don't share what's mine."

Richard was fuming, but he didn't want to cause a scene, and something in Cal's manner made him hesitant to push the issue. So he turned and sat down hard on the chair by the window.

Cal turned his attention back to Judy then. Normally, he didn't like the idea of having sex with someone watching, but now he was determined to show this prick what he was throwing away.

He gathered her in his arms again, kissing her deeply, with lots of tongue. After a minute or so, he broke the connection and slid his tongue down her jawline, down her neck, then he quickly unbuttoned her blouse.

Stepping back for a moment, he stared as the sides of the shirt fell away, exposing her tits. As he'd expected, they were a fine pair, nice and firm, with little pink nipples that looked like pencil erasers. He eased the blouse off her shoulders then bent down and captured one nipple in his mouth.

He lightly sucked the pink flesh, as he gently massaged the swell of the other breast. Then he switched and gave the other breast the same treatment he'd given the first one.

Judy groaned in pleasure as she felt the soft touch of Cal's tongue on her nipples, and she wrapped her hands in his hair to hold him to her.

As he nursed on Judy's nipples, Cal reached down, unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Again, he stepped back and drank in the sight. She stood there, clad in just a skimpy pair of black panties, an expectant look on her face.

Judy fully expected Cal to simply lay her back, put his cock in her and fuck her. That's the way Richard did it, and since he was the only man she'd ever had, she figured that was how sex went.

She was in for a delightful surprise.

Cal leisurely pulled off his shirt, dropped his jeans and stepped out of his boxers. He walked up to Judy, took her hands and guided them to his body.

"Touch me," he whispered into her ear. "Touch me and get to know me. See how much you turn me on."

Judy ran her hands over Cal's naked torso, until she came to his butt. She lingered there, squeezing his cheeks like loaves of bread, feeling the tightness of him, the meatiness of his flesh. But she could feel something else that she wanted.

Like magic, her hands slid around to his front and she wrapped her hands around his cock, softly massaging its length. She could tell that it was bigger than Richard's, by a couple of inches, and it was leaking profusely.

Richard sat back with a smug smile and watched his wife stroke this stranger. He was already anticipating hot nights back home, when he'd bring in men who would gangbang his little bitch.

He'd turn her into a true slut, a cock-crazy cum whore who would do anything he told her to do, just so long as she got her dose of semen. He unbuttoned his shirt and unfastened his pants, freeing his hard cock. He stroked it lightly, feeling the pre-cum ooze from the tip to coat the crown.

"Why don't you get down on your knees and suck him," Richard said.

"Excuse me?" Cal said, looking over at Richard with disdain. "I'm driving this bus, and I've got a better idea."

Cal reached down and slid his fingers into Judy's panties as he bent down to kiss her once again. After coming up for air, he slid his tongue around to her left ear and licked softly. Judy growled as spikes of pleasure pounded through her body.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,225 Followers