Blind Man's Bluff Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trade ya," said Susan, and the two girls switched jobs. Now with the blonde girl at his balls and the brunette at the crown, Wes was in full-blown ecstasy. At one point, Susan had managed to fit both of Wes's heavy sacs into her hot mouth, and Tracy had sunk half of his dick into her throat. Wes had never even imagined sensations like that, and he had a pretty good imagination.

After a few more minutes of them trading off, he heard some conspiratorial whispering. Then he felt his balls being sucked into different mouths. For a moment, his cock was sway back and forth in the cool air like a perverted windshield wiper. Then both girls reached up and wrapped one of their hands around his dick. They actually managed to pump his shaft in a pretty good unison. Wes wanted to fuck their combined grip, but didn't want to do anything that would jeopardize their lip lock on the family jewels.

"Move out of the way. I got the feeling he kind of enjoyed this earlier." That was Tracy's voice. The suction on his balls had vanished, but he felt the warm mound of Tracy's tits engulf his shaft for the second time that evening. Wes felt almost obligated to hump those glorious melons. Tracy was practically cooing like a dove as all eight inches of his manhood traveled up and down that fleshy valley. And if that wasn't enough, Susan maneuvered herself so she could catch the head in her mouth. His dick was long enough that the head never completely disappeared into Tracy's cleavage, and Susan kept her mouth glued in place on every stroke.

"Well, I enough foreplay. I wanna ride that thing," said Susan. Tracy backed off, and Susan straddled his waist. She reached between her legs, fumbling for his dick and when she founded it, she guided the entire length of it into the depths of her warmth. "Oh yeah," she said dreamily. "That's what I want." She started to rock back and forth gently, savoring the feeling of being filled. Wes savored the feeling of filling her.

Wes ran his hands up her toned body until he reached her breasts, which he fondled and played with like a kitten with two balls of string. She leaned forward until her body was flat against his, rubbing her small firm tits into his chest. He nibbled on her ear and sucked on her neck, and she returned the favor. Then he felt his balls being taken into Tracy's mouth again while Susan rode him. It was a tossup as to whether Susan's pussy or Tracy's mouth had a better grip on his privates. He determined that question would need further research.

"My turn," said Tracy, and the girls switched positions. With Tracy on top, he sucked on those tits that brought so much pleasure with great enthusiasm. He groped them, sucked them, licked them, took the nipples lightly in his teeth, and generally enjoyed them. Apparently whatever it was he was doing worked, as Tracy's box locked down and he sensed her body quivering and jerking in the darkness. He felt the warm gush of fluid flow down his shaft and onto his balls. Susan didn't seem to mind the additional flavoring, and kept sucking away until Tracy dismounted him, and Susan rose up to take her place. Tracy lay next to Wes on the bed, with her fleshy melons pushed up against his face. He turned his head so he could continue his oral attentions on them, and Susan began riding his cock like she was in a rodeo. Both girls were rubbing their hands over his chest and abs, and he was sucking on Tracy's tits while rubbing Susan's mound. He stopped sucking on Tracy's melons for a moment so he could partially sit up and nibble on Susan's. He was tracing a nipple with his tongue when he felt Tracy's head next to his, apparently sucking on Tracy's other breast.

"Oh, Tracy!"

"You don't mind do you? I've always wondered what men's fascination with breasts was." Wes heard a sucking sound followed by a ‘pop' noise. "Now I'm beginning to get it. These things are yummy!"

"Mind? Tracy, you're mouth is as talented as our little Wes's here! You both have exactly forever before you have to stop. Oh! Or maybe you'd better hurry up, because . . . Oh! Because I'm gonna . . . Unh unh unh!" Those grunts signaled the onset of another orgasm for the blonde girl. By the time she was done, she had was trembling as the waves of pleasure ebbed. She clambered off of him and knelt before him. "And don't think I've forgotten about you." She took his shaft in her mouth, which was still covered with her own juices, and started sucking again. She sucked with a definite purpose. Her orgasm had brought Wes close to the edge, and her enthusiastic lips pushed him over the edge.

"Here it comes, if you were planning on . . ."

Susan's lips remained locked on the head of his cock as wave of cum gushed into her mouth. She was stroking his dick with both hands, pumping as much of his stuff into her mouth as she could. After he was spent, he felt her mouth vanish from his cock, taking his sticky load with them. He then distinctly heard the sound of swallowing.

"Finally," she said. "Something that I can safely say, without fear of contradiction, that does NOT taste like chicken!"

The other two just moaned at her bad joke. They were too exhausted to laugh. The three of them crammed together onto a bed barely big enough for one person, and began making pillow talk. The two girls were both leaving for home for a month before returning for the second summer session and more swim team related stuff. Susan suggested that while the three should definitely remain friends, and should definitely remain fuck-buddies as well, that they all should live a little. The other two agreed, knowing that this didn't mean the end of anything. It was just a beginning.

The next morning, the three of them showered together, and Wes was treated to another tit-fuck-and-blow-job courtesy of the two girls. As they were getting dressed with smiles on their faces, Wes heard his neighbor yakking away with one of his friends out on the walkway. His neighbor was a jackass who was always talking about his own sexual prowess and putting down the girls who had turned him down. The guy was always looking down at Wes as a whiney loser who couldn't get a date. Whiney loser, thought Wes. I'll show him. He told Susan and Tracy about this guy and made a proposition, which they both accepted with devilish grins on their faces.

Wes went out onto the balcony wearing nothing but his bathrobe. His neighbor, a twit named Bob, saw him and commented, "So another long night alo…" The ‘alone' trailed off as Susan emerged from the door behind Wes. Her eyes were wide open like a love-struck fool.

"That was fuckin' incredible," she whispered just audibly enough to be heard by Bob. "Can we do that again when I get back?" she continued, putting a bit of desperation in her voice. She reached down and slid her hand under his robe, tugging gently on his still semi-engorged member, and kissed him on the neck.

Bob was in a state of something definitely resembling shock. His jaw was open, and he would probably have to pick his tongue off the floor with a spatula. And it wasn't going to get any easier for him. Because just then, Tracy came out.

Tracy had intentionally made her hair look unkempt, and she was wearing nothing but her swimsuit (which clung to her mammoth tits like a second skin) and a towel wrapped around her waist. "Me too?" she asked with an empty-headed, vapid voice. Oh, she was really playing this up. Her hand reached into his robe and took Susan's place. He pulled the swimsuit out a little (not enough to give Bob a peak) and gave one of those glorious globes a farewell fondle. She giggled like a schoolgirl. It was perfect!


"Sure," Wes said, oh so casually. "And yes," he continued, "it's o.k. if you want to bring another friend next time." He reached out and grabbed Susan's ass. "This one was incredible."

"And I know someone too," piped in Susan with glee. "We are going to have so (she paused to kiss his neck), so . . . (she paused again to squeeze his dick through his robe) . . . much fun." With that, the two girls practically bounced down the stairs and across the rain-soaked parking lot to the car.

Wes was wearing his spare glasses for one specific reason. To see the look on Bob's face. It was beyond priceless. Bob was just standing there, practically drooling over the two girls Wes had just fucked and that Bob wouldn't even stand a chance with. Wes just smiled, waved, and went back inside. "Yes," he said with great relish. He picked up the phone to call his brother. This was just too much fun not to share.

----------- -----------------

To be continued . . .

12