Blind Violation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,008 Followers

Right away, Amber tried to pull back, but the way her body was positioned made it impossible. She was licking a man's ass!

"Click."

This time the sound came as if it was just inches from her face. A hand gently pushed her face into the unknown ass before her. Amber could feel her lips pressed against the man's asshole. At first she just moved her lips a little, hoping that the men would get bored and make her go back to sucking dick. They, however showed no such intent.

Amber then opened her lips back up and poked her tongue out. She could make out every bit of the man's hole and started licking. she could hear the man start to moan as her little pink tongue dipped just inside his rim. She began to get more adventurous, trying to push her whole tongue inside before she realized what she was doing.

"You fucking slut!" she chastised herself, as she withdrew her tongue back into her mouth.

Her head was then yanked back up by her ponytail, only to have it lowered back down. This time she found a large hard cock waiting for her. Amber opened up and swallowed it down. After a few more minutes, she was pulled away again by the collar. She felt herself being positioned on something soft. She guessed it was a footstool or an ottoman. She was still on her knees, but her upper body was now being supported which was a little more comfortable. Her head, however was hanging off the other end, doing nothing for her tired neck.

As she sat in that vulnerable position she felt a figure move up behind her. She then felt something sliding up and down her pussy lips, and she knew she was about to be fucked. Amber bit her lip as her tight little pussy was penetrated by only the second dick in her entire life. The cock was bigger than Kevin's so it felt a little uncomfortable, but not really unpleasant. She dropped her head down, letting it hang over the edge of whatever she was positioned on. She could feel two hands grasping her ass cheeks as the man pushed his dick in, up to the hilt. Amber could feel his balls, pressing against her pussy lips as he buried himself in her tight young body. The sensation was strange, being fucked by a stranger that she couldn't even see. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as the man started to really fuck her.

Each thrust caused Amber's small body to lurch forward. She could feel her ponytail bouncing to and fro. She could hear a slick slurping sound as her cunt swallowed up the unknown cock time after time. She began to smell the sex. It was the same smell she experienced when she and her boyfriend shared each other. Then she realized something. Was the man wearing a condom?! She began to get worried, but her worry faded away under to constant barrage of powerful thrusts the man was now delivering to her poor little pussy. Just as she was wondering when the man might cum, he pulled out. She waited for the feeling of hot cum splashing onto her back, but it never came. Instead she felt another dick enter her wet little hole.

She knew it was a different cock because she could tell that it was much smaller than the last one. The owner of the dick, however, was not so gentle and grabbed her ponytail as soon as he had planted himself inside her. Amber's head was yanked back as the man pounded her pussy harder and harder. She was suddenly grateful for the warm up fuck she had received prior to that one. She could feel his hips and thighs slapping hard against her ass, and she knew it would leave a mark of some kind. She could hear the man grunting as he screwed her brains out. She opened her mouth and let out a squeal when he gave her a particularly hard thrust.

Then her mouth was filled. In an instant, a cock was shoved past her open lips. She closed her mouth, reflexively, around the dick and started sucking. From the taste of it, she could tell that it was the cock that had previously been inside her pussy.

"What a whore I must look like," she thought to herself. "Getting fucked in both ends like some some cheap porn star!"

The men were really picking up the pace now, constantly pumping in and out of her tired holes. until they stopped suddenly again. The man in her mouth, pulled his wet cock free and began to tap Amber in the face with it. The other man withdrew and pressed his slippery dick against the opening to her ass.

Amber froze.

At first she thought of protesting, but quickly dismissed that notion after realizing these guys would probably just do it anyway. She clenched her teeth and squeezed her asshole tightly. The man behind her tried in vain to force his cock inside her, to no avail. He stopped for a moment, before prying Amber's asscheeks apart and spitting.

Amber could feel his ward saliva trickling down her crack onto her exposed hole. She then felt then man slide a finger inside her. At first her ass clenched down around his digit, but soon loosened up enough for him to move his finger back and forth a little. She started to relax. Just then, he pulled his finger free and forced his cock past her tight muscular ring and into her virgin ass with one thrust. Amber let out a little scream as he penetrated her. Once he was inside, the man slowly pushed his dick deeper into her tiny butthole. it took him quite a while to get all the way in, but soon he was buried up to the hilt in Amber's virgin anus. She could feel his balls pressed right against her, as he began to wiggle his cock a little bit. The feeling was intense. It was a mix of pain and pleasure, and Amber began to breath heavily.

The man started to withdraw his dick, pulling out almost all the way. Amber could feel the helmet of his cock head tugging at the inside of her asshole. He then slide it all the way back up inside her. He repeated this several times and slowly began to build up speed until he was fucking her ass as if it was a pussy. Amber started to moan and groan under his relentless butt fucking, clenching and unclenching her ass around his dick. She thought she might even have an orgasm. That was until he stopped.

When the man pulled out, Amber felt a strange mix of relief and emptiness. She was wondering if the men were finished with her yet, when she felt another cock butting at the entrance to her ass. This one was slick from her mouth and slid in easily. She was starting to get used to the feeling, so she put her head down and tried to relax.

She lowered her head only to have it pulled right back up, and a cock shoved into her mouth. She knew that it had to be the dick that had just been in her ass.

"What a fucking whore I am!" she thought as she began to vigorously suck the cock in her mouth as she pushed her ass back to meet the other dick invading her tight little anus.

It didn't take long for the man in her mouth to shudder and unleash a torrent of bitter tasting jism into her face. The fluid filled her cheeks and ran down her throat. The man then pulled out and sprayed her face with the rest of his cum. It was hot and she could feel it dripping down her face.

The other man was fucking her ass harder than ever and she suspected where he might shoot his load. her prediction was soon confirmed as the man grabbed her hips and pushed his cock hard, up inside her. he shuddered and sprayed her insides with hot fluid. Amber squeezed her ass around his cock, involuntarily milking the remnants of cum form him. She could feel the ward fluid oozing inside her as he pulled his dick free from her cum soaked asshole.

* * * * *

Amber sat on the bus staring out the window at the dark city streets. She was contemplating what had just happened. She had felt so humiliated and violated and wondered if she could ever make love to her boyfriend again. There was something about the whole experience that turned her on and that even made her feel worse. Was she a slut? Or was she now a whore after essentially fucking a man for money. she never did see who fucked her, although she was pretty sure Jack was one of them. He promised to call Kevin and tell him that he no longer owed him money, but she was afraid that Jack would go back on his word. What if he wanted the money anyway? Or what if he wanted Amber for another session? A million things were going through her head as the bus pulled up to her stop.

* * * *

Jack sat back in his chair sipping his drink.

"Did you get all that Tony?" he asked one of the other men in the room.

"Sure did," the man replied, patting his video camera.

"Good." Jack took another drink. "Make two copies. I think that little slut's boyfriend deserves to see how his sweet little girl saved his life."

Tony just laughed.

To Be Continued...?

Please send comments and suggestions to the link below.

damonX
damonX
3,008 Followers
12