Blindfold Fantasy

Story Info
Married couple has fun with a blindfold.
1.6k words
4.54
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stand before the hotel room door, card key in hand. His note was specific on the time and location. And attire. Or lack thereof.... You have his favorite outfit on under your coat, as instructed. You are virtually naked, yet confident and calm. You feel very sexy in your heels and lingerie. With a deep breath, you insert your key and walk into the dimly lit room. You hear soft music, but little else. Chris comes up to you and kisses you deeply. He removes your coat, then slowly turns you around to look at you. "Stunning," is all he says.

He begins to kiss you all over, stopping at each sensitive part. He knows exactly where they are on your body. You now have your back to him and can feel his erection growing against your body. The feel of it turns you on like nothing else, knowing it's because of you. He caresses your nipples between his fingers through the thin material. He moves down as he kisses your lower back, his tongue knowing exactly where to go. Electricity shoots through you as your nipples harden at his touch. He stands, then reaches up and places a blindfold over your eyes. Your senses are heightened as you slightly moan in excitement. You are at his control and you love it.

You are led further into the room. He gently moves you down to sit on a turned-down bed. He helps you lay down, caressing you ever so slightly. He spreads your legs and lightly rubs the insides of your thighs. Your tiny thong is removed. He kisses his way up and down the inside of each thigh, lightly licking your clit, then moving up to your nipples, kissing them over the very thin material of your outfit. You ache for more. He continues his attention to your nipples because he knows how much you love it.

After a few minutes, he walks around the bed and is at your head. He begins to rub both of your nipples with his fingers. He raises your hands above your head, lightly brushing the sides of your breasts and arms, as he removes the extremely small amount of clothing you were ordered to wear.

He kisses you deeply, which you eagerly return. His fingers are rolling your hard nipples back and forth. "Spread your legs for me." You immediately comply. Suddenly you feel a set of hands on your thighs, followed immediately by a tongue licking your clit. The instantaneous electricity is followed by a moment of panic and confusion. Chris' mouth is completely covering yours, continuing to deeply kiss you, preventing you from saying anything. Your mental objection is betrayed by a moan. Lost in the sensations, you kiss Chris back, hard and aggressive, as the tongue again finds your clit. Wow! Chris' continual kisses reassure you. He has arranged this and wants if for you. For both of you. You allow your body to relax. More electricity pulses through you as a sensitive spot is touched. Instinctively, your hips move to meet the pleasure from the tongue between your legs. Chris' hands roll and lightly pinch your nipples. You moan deeply. Your pussy is on fire.

Minutes pass, yet time stands still for you. There is a shift in positions. Kisses along your thighs make you tingle. You want more. A mouth finds your left nipple. Surprisingly, it is soon followed by a mouth on your right. I can't believe this is happening. Your back arches at the unbelievable sensations moving through your body. You are vocal now, moaning and gasping at each bolt of electricity passing through you. Each breast being caressed, each nipple being sucked. Your pussy being licked expertly. You can't see anything, but feel everything. You want more.

Your hands, still above your head, reach to your sides. You find what you are looking for. Very hard. Big but not too big. All because of you. You rub and feel them in your hand. It excites you, knowing what they will do to you. What you are going to willingly let them do. What you want them to do to you. You rub each of them thinking of what is to come.

More time passes. You are on fire and dripping with excitement. A nipple is released. You sense movement near your head, but cannot see anything through your blindfold. Your tilt your head to the side and instinctively open your mouth, anxious for what you hope is there. You are not disappointed. It's large, but not too large. You lick along the head, the shaft. You moan, trying not to explode in ecstasy. Whoever this is, he's about to find out how good you are at this. He gasps as you use your mouth on him. You want it to last, but know it won't be long.

You can feel it building, like water behind a dam, about to burst. You release your captive from your mouth and turn to the other side. You are greeted by a familiar shape and size and engulf it, eager to show your appreciation for what you are experiencing. A tongue licks the full length of your pussy. You moan deeply as the other mystery man concentrates on your clit. You are close. A tongue finds a nipple...fingers roll the other. So close. Chris is close also. You know. It's time for both of you to cum. You buck your hips as you shake against the tongue lapping at your clit. Wave after wave. Chris cums as well. Your scream is muffled because Chris is deep in your mouth. You keep him there, though, experiencing every pulse. "FUCK ME!" you want to scream, but don't want to release him yet.

But they already know what you want. It's what they wanted to do the minute they saw you. There is movement at your feet and you spread your legs further, releasing Chris. "Fuck me!" you plead. You want it so badly.

You feel a hard cock pressing against your opening. You are so wet, he slides in without resistance, despite the size. You feel it, inch by inch. You have yet to stop cuming. You are on fire. Electricity is everywhere. He's finally fully inside and starts doing exactly what you want. In and out, in and out. Another orgasm. Or is a continuation of the earlier one? Long, powerful strokes. Deep strokes. Your moans fill the room. You push your hips as best you can to meet his thrusts. Don't stop, you plead. You feel two sets of hands on your breasts, rubbing all over, occasionally applying pressure to your nipples. A tongue flicks across a nipple. He almost takes it all the way out before pushing it all the way back in again. You are so wet, he slides in and out easily. Don't stop. Over and over. Chris moves and kisses you deeply. After several minutes, the pace changes. You hear a long moan, followed by him pushing deep inside you, grabbing your hips. You feel each pulse. Your legs grab on to him, pulling him in as deep as he can go. Another orgasm engulfs you.

He removes himself and you feel yourself being rolled over. Wonderful. This is how you want it, how you love it. You arch your back, eager for more. You want to be filled again. Pure sex. You are not disappointed. With hands on either side of your hips, a very hard cock slides along the outside of your pussy. You shudder. Another stroke, and it easily enters you. You are so wet. You push back and up to so he can give you every inch. With hands holding your hips, he buries himself deeply. He knows what you want. "Fuck me!" And he does. Well. Over and over. How long will he last? You hope a while. It does, and feels so good.

You feel hands on your nipples. Again, electricity shoots through you. You know what you want. Tonight is a night of firsts. You reach out, knowing he is close, and pull him to you. He positions himself in front of you. You engulf him. Muffled cries of ecstasy escape your lips. Wow. A perfect pace, a perfect balance, begins. On and on, in and out.

Behind you, you sense him getting close. You release Chris from your mouth to concentrate on simply getting fucked. Your nipples rub against Chris' legs as you are fucked. You are close again. Any second now. You love getting fucked like this - and he's very good at it. You push back to meet his thrusts. Deeper. Harder. He grabs your hips and pulls you in. Over and over he throbs inside of you. You moan loudly. You cum again, your pussy clenching at his cock. He continues fucking you, slower now, as you come down from your high. As he slowly pulls out, you feel every inch. He's still hard, so you push against him a few more times. Exhausted and satisfied, you lay down on the bed.

Faintly, you hear the sound of dressing. The door opens. Unfamiliar voices says "Incredible. Thank you." The door closes. You feel a familiar touch and are given a deep kiss. The blindfold is removed. The kissing resumes. The fire that had subsided in you immediately reignites and you moan into his mouth. You pull him on top of you. He is as hard as you have ever felt. He easily slides into you. This is perfect.

A fantasy? His? Mine? Certainly. As he makes love to you, you feel yet another buildup of passion. Eyes locked, you climax together. Completely satisfied, you fall asleep in each other's arms.