Bliss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that was it?" he asked, gently.

"Yes."

"Hmmm..." He was quiet for a while. We had walked in a large circle and ended up back at our hotel. He led me to the pool terrace on the third floor. It was lit up beautifully, the underwater lights making everything shimmer, golden. We took a small table overlooking the street below and the downtown skyline.

"I think you should take some time to decide if this is what you want," Malcolm said, leaning forward, his elbows on the table. He looked very...solemn. Almost sad. "You should...research a bit this week, be completely informed before you make your decision."

"Research?"

"You have wi-fi in your room, Melody."

"I see."

"I haven't changed my mind," he said, taking my hand and giving me a sweet smile. "And I won't. I just want you to be...fully informed before you make your decision."

"Fully informed," I repeated quietly, feeling a tingling between my legs.

"Things can get intense. They will get intense. If you don't know your limits, and more importantly, if I don't know your limits, it will be unpleasant." I nodded. "But if we communicate, if we have full and free honesty, we will be able to go places together. Dark, wonderful places, places neither of us dreamed about" he said, his voice a low rumble. I felt that tingling again.

"I see," I said quietly. "So," I said, clearing my throat as an unpleasant realization dawned on me, "no more...extra-curricular activities?"

"For now.... I think it's best we stop, don't you?"

I nodded. I didn't want to agree, but I knew, deep down, he was right. "So what happens now?"

"Now?" he said, dropping my hand. I could be wrong, but I swear a look of regret passed over his face. "Now we get ready for three days of schmoozing, we get ready to dazzle, and we get ready to win a new account." He gave me a smile. "If all goes well we will leave as scheduled. Thursday, when we arrive back in Seattle, either I will take you home, or you will get a cab."

"Which depends on....?"

"Your decision, Melody." He looked at me, affection plainly visible on his face.

"Alright, Malcolm." I stood to go back to my room. "I suppose I will see you in the morning."

"Meet me in the lobby. 8 AM."

"Yes, Malcolm," I said, my eyes locked on his. How I longed to throw myself at his feet, to consent to anything and everything he wanted. But I knew he was right. And I knew I was not ready to make any decisions. Instead I settled for giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and, with an inward shrug, made my way back to my room.

"What the hell," I said to myself as I climbed in to bed that night. "It's only four days."

They were the longest four days I'd known.