Bliss Cross Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was just the way Alexa liked it. Oh yes, Bayley deserved every blow, and Alexa delighted in being the one to give it to her. So much so that she pushed through the pain of overusing her right hand, towards the end using both and playing that big booty like bongo drums, getting a chuckle out of herself, and a big laugh out of her girlfriend, in the process.

Then she abruptly stopped in favour of giving her hands some much-needed time to relax, and more importantly just to admire her handiwork. God, it felt like an eternity, until those cheeks finally stopped wobbling, and they were so battered and bruised Alexa actually felt sorry for her. Enough for her to use her left hand, the one that was less sore, to caress that giant ass.

Okay, admittedly, that was just an excuse. Alexa just wanted another few minutes to grope that fat ass, before inevitably she pushed the bitch off of her, the so-called Alpha female crying out loudly as by sheer chance she landed on her backside, rolled over, and glared up at her victorious opponent.

"Hey!" Bayley whined impatiently.

Ignoring her Alexa ordered firmly, "Face down, ass up! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, get into the position you belong in, you stupid ass whore, and maybe I'll give you the privilege of feeling Nikki's incredibly talented little tongue lubing your bitch hole up for me, just before I fucking wreck it."

There was a few seconds pause, far more than Alexa thought it would be, and then Bayley whimpered and did as she was told, prompting Nikki to look at her pleadingly and begin, "Alexa?"

"Alright, fine." Alexa sighed, before smiling fondly at her girlfriend, "But I'm doing this for you, not for her."

"Yay! You're the best." Nikki exclaimed, hugging her girlfriend tightly to her before getting in position and cooing, "Ooooooooooooh, pretty."

What followed was Nikki Cross being way too nice for her own good, but Alexa couldn't be mad about it. She loved Nikki too much for that. Also, she got one hell of a show out of it. One that she didn't take her eyes off of, as she slowly retrieved her favourite harness and some lube. Because she might be mean, but despite what she just said, Alexa wasn't cruel. Despite what some people might say.

Oh yes, Alexa was always nice enough to make sure both her cock and her latest fuck hole would be nice and ready for her. She even allowed Bayley to be more prepared than she deserved, or needed, simply because she loved Nikki so much, and enjoyed seeing her happily munching away at that big booty.

Nikki knew it would make Alexa mad, but she just couldn't help herself. Bayley's fat arse looked just so pretty, and Nikki couldn't help kissing it. Literally! She pressed her lips to one cheek, then the other, and then back and forth for several minutes. Which was a total bottom thing to do, and the kind of thing that she should only be doing to Alexa, and making likes of Bayley and Sasha do to her backside.

But considering what was about to happen, there could be no doubt exactly who was in control here. Although Bayley was pretty delusional, so maybe. Not that it mattered, because Bliss Cross were going to put this uppity bottom back in her place, and turn the SmackDown champ into their bitch. And maybe, just maybe it was even Nikki who was taking the first step towards that.

Because spankings were a always effective way to set the mood, but no woman in WWE's history had been broken from that alone. No, for that, a bum fucking was required, and not even the meanest tops in the history of WWE had anally violated a defeated opponent, without making sure she was properly prepared first. Admittedly lube, would probably do the trick for a back hole this notoriously slutty, but most tops agreed that for a proper bitch breaking, a nice long rim job was required.

Who should do it was up for debate, but Nikki was honoured to do the deed, especially with such a tasty piece of ass. God, Bayley might even be on Alexa's level, when it came to delicious tasting backsides, and Nikki wouldn't have thought that was possible when she first gave up on the ass kissing in favour of burying her face in between those meaty cheeks.

She was however delighted to be proven wrong, Nikki moaning at that yummy taste just from the first few ravenous licks to that forbidden hole. God, she could eat this arse for hours and never get tired, especially if it was just like this, with her face buried in between those meaty cheeks, Nikki very willingly suffocating herself in that big booty.

Oh yes, all she could see, smell or taste in that moment was pure Bayley Booty, and Nikki loved every single second of it. Unfortunately she knew that there was a limit to Alexa's patience, even with her, so as much as it pained her, she only spent a few long minutes with her face stuffed in booty. Which to her credit, included the time that she rubbed her face in that giant derrière, as if she was motor-boating a big pair of tits.

Then she grabbed onto both of those enormous cheeks and slowly pull them apart to admire her prize. Something she stared longingly at for a few long seconds, before spitting onto that cute little shit hole and then rubbing that saliva in with her tongue. Which was a process she repeated a few times, before going back to swirling her tongue around Bayley's back hole, this time with all the access she could want.

Finally, she tried pushing her tongue into the incredibly slutty arse hole, and despite years of neglect she was able to get plenty of her tongue into it, which really had Bayley crying out in moaning loudly, which in turn made Nikki grin wickedly. Sadly, that was the end of her fun, because Nikki's girlfriend really, really wanted to play.

"Move aside Nikki, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love watching you eat ass, but that's way more than this bitch deserves. Or needs." Alexa announced, "Oh yeah, move aside, and give me that big fat ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, good girl. And speaking of good girls, spread your cheeks Bayley! Do it! Don't make me ask you again."

Alexa totally understood why Bayley would be hesitant to obey, and it had nothing to do with wanting to avoid a butt fucking. From the way that she had been moaning, whimpering and crying out shamelessly throughout the rim job it was clear that Bayley was just waiting for someone to put her in her place, and give her the rectum wrecking she so desperately needed.

But to actually spread her cheeks was admitting it, and a sign of submission that would push the so-called Alpha back further into being nothing but a fuck hole for real women. Of course, all it took was a few hard strikes to Bayley's still incredibly bruised booty for the SmackDown women's champion to let out a pathetic cry, and immediately do as she was told. Not slowly like Alexa would want, but it was enough.

For a few long seconds Alexa just stared at her prize, as she continued to rub lubricant into her dick. God, Bayley looked even more delicious than she remembered, and it was very tempting just to bury her face in that thick rump, and do everything Nikki had just done.

Which would have probably had Nikki pouting adorably, but she would quickly make it up to her by asking her girl to join her, Bliss Cross spending hours devouring that big booty until Bayley gave up any sense of pride and started begging to be ass fucked. But no, as much as Alexa wanted to eat that ass it didn't quite compare to the so overwhelming it was painful need to shove her cock up that big fat butt.

So she finally did it, lining up her cock with that cute little rosebud and slowly pushing forwards. To her amazement that back door didn't immediately give way at the slightest push, like a butt hole should do when it belonged to an ass like Bayley's. Like it had done the last time she fucked it. Oh wow, this could only mean one thing, the thought so overwhelming it robbed Alexa of the ability to think for a few long seconds.

Although that was kind of a good thing, as it meant her only focus was on watching Bayley's back hole slowly stretching wider and wider until it allowed the head of her big dick to slide through it and into that backside. Which amazingly caused Bayley to cry out in pure pain, confirming Alexa's suspicions.

"OH MY GOD! You're tight! How are you this tight? Have you ever been this tight?" Alexa exclaimed, before a smirk crossed her face, "Wow, you really went a whole calendar year without a butt fucking, didn't you?"

"Yes!" Bayley growled through gritted teeth, "I'm not like I used to be. I'm a winner! Oh God, a butt fucker. Not... not a..."

"Butt slut? Ass whore? Anal bitch? Fuck hole for real women, with a back door constantly open for business?" Alexa listed off gleefully, "Because you are, mmmmmmmm, and I'm going to prove it."

"Are not!" Bayley whined childishly.

"Are too." Alexa responded just as childishly, before quickly adding, "Oh yeah, I thought for sure you would have been sneaking off with Sasha, so that she could fuck your needy little ass for you. Mmmmmmmmm, or at least, done it yourself. Got a nice big handheld dildo and rammed it up your big booty. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, or maybe just used your hand? You know, fist your big fat whore ass! But you really did it, the whole year without a butt fucking. God Bayley, I'm so sorry. If I'd known you were neglecting your perfect ass this way, I would have never left you alone. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, but that's okay, because me and Nikki are here to set things right. And from now on, I'm going to make sure you never go a single day without an ass reaming."

Before Bayley could make another attempt to give a childish and/or delusional come back Alexa started slowly pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of her strap-on to slide into her defeated opponent's shit-pipe. Which actually continued to take some effort, further proving this perfect little fuck hole hadn't been touched in a year, just because it's owner diluted herself into thinking she was a top.

But that was okay, because after tonight Alexa would be it's owner. Oh yes, she was going to own Bayley's fat ass. Well, she and Nikki, but that was basically the same thing, as Alexa was confident that she could rely on her girlfriend to help her keep Bayley's butt hole nice and loose, and ready for a fucking at all times. Just like it should be.

Nikki definitely agreed with that assessment, especially as she had the best seat in the house to watch that anal violation and bum stuffing. Oh yes, Alexa's view point was good, but hers was even better, as she was able to get her face inches away from where the magic was happening, Nikki practically drooling at the sight.

The only way it could have been any better was if she had somehow been the one bumming Bayley at the same time. Of course that was impossible, but that was okay, because she was more than happy with just watching. Especially whenever she tore her gaze away from watching that giant cock slowly sliding into Bayley's tailpipe, and then in and out of it, she got to see an extremely wide and extremely wicked grin on Alexa's beautiful face.

Honestly Nikki would do anything to put that look on her girlfriend's face, including forsaking her turn entirely and just watching Alexa bum fuck Bayley all night long, and if that wasn't true love, she didn't know what was. Of course, she was confident it wouldn't come to that, especially given Alexa's plan for breaking Bayley, but in that moment Nikki truly meant it. She would be happy with just watching.

Especially given how beautiful Alexa looked right now, and how pretty Bayley's bum hole looked stretching for that long, thick dick, which slowly disappeared into it, until there was nothing left to give. Until Alexa's thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that the so-called SmackDown Alpha female's rectum had been skewered with the full length of that big strap-on.

Which was a sight both members of Bliss Cross savoured for a few long seconds, before Alexa started pumping her hips back and forth, causing that big dildo to start slowly sliding in and out of Bayley's bum hole. For Alexa Bliss to officially start bumming Bayley, and putting her in her place, like the true Alpha female she was. Oh yes, Alexa didn't need any sort of title to make that true.

She was always a woman taming stud, a butt busting top, and most importantly the Alpha female of the entire WWE. It was inspiring really. Nikki felt so inspired. So in awe of this goddess. And even more than a little jealous of Bayley right now, as her bowels were graced with the dick of the best arse fucker in the history of the WWE.

Just as ironically that submissive thought went through Nikki's mind Alexa suddenly asked for, albeit without looking away from her cock stretching out Bayley's backside, "Nikki honey, you ready for your turn?"

"Ye, yes." Nikki stammered dreamily, still lost in the show in front of her, and the submissive thought echoing in her head.

"I can't hear you?" Alexa teased.

"Yes!" Nikki said, firmly this time.

"Well then..." Alexa grinned, reluctantly pulling out of Bayley's butt, "Do it. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck that fat ass! Make that big booty yours."

Pulling out of that incredibly tight hole, they both took a few long seconds to admire Alexa's handiwork, even as Nikki was practically jumping out of her skin with excitement. As a result she may be anally penetrated Bayley a little harder than she meant too, shoving the first few inches of her cock straight into that only slightly loosened up shit hole, causing the SmackDown women's champion to cry out loudly and with pure agony.

But to her credit, Nikki was able to squeeze the same kind of whimpers, cries and moans out of the little anal slut that Alexa did by slowly sliding the rest of her cock into Bayley's booty, and then to bum her just as gently. Okay, so Alexa had done a great job of loosening Bayley up for her but Nikki felt she did well, considering how badly she wanted to deliver a brutal rectum wrecking. Of course, it was only a matter of time.

Bayley was grateful for the initial pain she felt from getting her ass stretched by Alexa, and especially of Nikki's sudden and violent anal penetration. It was certainly preferable to what she felt through the far too slow and gentle butt stuffing, which still gave her pain, but not enough to drown out the pleasure she unfortunately also felt. In fact, that kind of pain only mixed in with the pleasure to make the experience that more intense.

Although, in turn, that was preferable to the pure pleasure she felt shortly after the real butt fucking began, Bayley desperately trying and failing to stop herself from moaning, whimpering, and crying out in pure pleasure. Especially as she knew exactly what was about to happen, which truly made it impossible to hide her enjoyment.

Thankfully Alexa was too preoccupied with watching Nikki anally violating her to mock her for the sounds she was making, but inevitably she moved around so that she was kneeling in front of her face, and then ordered with a grin, "Suck it bitch, mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, suck my dick! Suck your nasty little butt off of my dick. Come on, mmmmmmmmm, don't even try and pretend you're not the biggest ATM whore in the company. Oh yeah, Bayley is the biggest ass to mouth whore in the history of the WWE, ooooooooooooh, and maybe the history of wrestling. So come on, wrapped those pretty cock sucking lips around my big dick and, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, that's it bitch, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it!"

There was no use trying to resist, as she would have to do this sooner or later, so she wasn't trying to get out of it. No, Bayley was just trying to psych herself up so that she wouldn't moan loudly as soon as she tasted her own ass. Something she once again fail to do. And not only did she fail, it was a spectacular failure, the sound of her moan echoing throughout the room.

It was probably the loudest yet, but thankfully she was so overwhelmed by the heavenly flavour that she mostly missed Alexa laughing at her, and taunting her. And it was the same for the next few minutes as she quickly stuff that butt flavoured strap-on down her throat so she could clean every single drop of her own anal juices. She then became very aware of Alexa's taunting.

"Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, every drop! Mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, get every single drop of your own whore butt off of my cock! Oh fuck yeah, suck it Bayley! Suck it!" Alexa gleefully taunted as she got exactly what she wanted, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, there's the Bayley I know, and love. Or at least, the Bayley I love to fuck like the anal whore she is. Oh yeah, there's the Bayley who loves taking it in the butt, mmmmmmmmm, and sucking her big fat ass off of a cock, and especially doing both together. Of taking it in both ends, like a common street whore. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you see Bayley? This is what you could have been having all along, mmmmmmmmmmm, if you weren't so delusional."

As much as Bayley wanted to respond to that, what could she possibly say? There was no way she could win a verbal argument when there was a cock in her mouth, and especially not when another was up her ass. Besides, in that moment Alexa was right, Bayley was nothing but a common street whore, her holes no longer her own, simply being used for the pleasure of others.

Something which happened repeatedly as Alexa and Nikki switched places over, and over, and over again. Which was both wonderful and humiliating. Wonderful, because she was constantly getting fresh ass cream to clean, while her slutty little butt was being stuffed. But that was also the humiliating part, along with the fact that she was loving it, and totally failing to hide it.

However, there was one saving grace to all of this, that being as amazing as it felt it wasn't enough to break Bayley. It got extremely close, and she was extremely afraid of what would happen when the other women started to really hammer her big booty. But maybe, just maybe she could survive this with a shred of dignity. With her mind intact. With the ability to take sweet revenge on both of these bitches.

Oh yes, Bayley could picture it now, mostly because she had done it before. After all, about a year ago Alexa had been her first challenger, with Nikki by her side, and that had ended very well for Bayley. Sure, she hadn't broken them, but she had taken her sweet revenge on her former bully, and this time she would finish the job, and make these bitches her bitches.

Just as Bayley was beginning to regain some confidence Alexa suddenly pulled her dick out of her big booty, smacked those sore cheeks roughly, and ordered, "Ride Nikki! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ride her with your slutty little ass, and then I'll join in for a nice, hard double ass fucking. You know, the kind the old Bayley absolutely adored."

"No, please... I..." Bayley pleaded, desperately.

"Now!" Alexa snapped firmly, delivering another smack for good measure.

Alexa chuckled wickedly as the so-called Alpha female lowered her head, crawled over to where Nikki was now sitting and lined herself up with the Scottish woman's dick. Of course Nikki had a grin on her face to match Alexa's, and those grins only got wider as Bayley lowered herself downwards, violating her own ass hole on Nikki's cock.

Something she did slowly, even though it wasn't necessary, as Bayley was such an anal whore, and her fat ass was so stretched out at this point, she probably could've slammed herself down on the full length of that big dildo and still cried out with pleasure. And no doubt she was trying to make it easier for herself, but in the process she was providing Alexa with such an amazing show that she hung back, and allowed her defeated opponent to entertain her for a little bit.