Blissful Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Especially when Sasha pushed her tongue into Lexi The Butt Slut's slutty little butt. Oh God, it was easy, too. Like that hole remembered it's rightful owner. Because sure, Sasha hadn't technically been the one to get that anal cherry, but she was definitely there when they were breaking Alexa in, and introducing her to her true purpose in life.

And while Alexa may have had silly little delusions about being a top, her ass hole definitely remembered it was supposed to be a fuck hole, which should be used 24/7. And it would be again, The Boss would make sure of that. Just like she made sure to bury her tongue all the way into that that fuck hole, and then fuck it passionately.

Again, it was something that The Boss never wanted to stop, and honestly, it felt like she got pretty close. But then she heard a little cough behind her, which she was pretty sure was Naomi reminding her that she had a job to do. Something she was grateful for, mostly. Although even then, when Sasha finally pulled her away from that hot little booty, it was with great reluctance.

Even if the replacement was also fun. Oh yes, Sasha shoved two fingers straight up this bitch's butt, which would no doubt result in a cry of pleasure. something she was proven wonderfully right about, The Boss cackling gleefully as she hammered those fingers in and out of that slut hole for a few moments, before truly getting this party started.

"Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, there it is. There is the loose, slutty fuck hole I remember!" Sasha cackled gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, there's the bitch hole which is meant to be pounded hard by real women. And the pathetic bottom attached to it, moaning from getting her ass violated. You remember now, Lexi? Huh? You remember what you truly are, and what this hole is for?"

"Just, oh fuck, just get it over with." Alexa forced out through gritted teeth.

"Wanna try that again, Lexi?" Sasha questioned, while twisting her fingers inside Alexa's ass.

"Ah fuck!" Alexa swore in mostly pleasure, before forcing herself to beg, "Please, fuck my ass. Fill my butt full of dick, and fuck it. Please... Mistress Naomi, fuck me!"

"I don't know, do you think that's enough, Mistress Naomi?" Sasha questioned her best friend.

"It'll do." Naomi assured, before quickly adding, "But just because I'm in a good mood."

"You hear that, bitch? It's your lucky day." Sasha said mockingly, smacking Alexa's sore ass hard with her free hand, "You're gonna get the butt fucking you so desperately need, from your gracious Mistress Naomi. Mmmmmmmmmm yeah you are. And then, never forget your place again. Isn't that great? Huh? Aren't you going to thank Mistress Naomi for her generous gift?"

"Tha, thank you, Mistress Naomi." Alexa whimpered, wishing they would just get it over with.

"You're welcome, slut." Naomi chuckled quickly, as she stepped forwards, "Now, stay where you are and spread your cheeks."

"Can I do it?" Sasha quickly requested, then explained, "What? I like the idea of giving her ass to you. I broke it in, after all. So it's poetic, and shit."

"Go for it." Naomi beamed.

"With pleasure." Sasha grinned wickedly back, finally pulling her fingers out so she could spread those cheeks as wide as possible, offering her friend her prize. She then of course further encouraged her, "Yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck that ass, Mistress Naomi. Fill it full of dick. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's it. That's exactly it. Mmmmmmmmm, good girl. Stretch that bitch hole!

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, look how easy Lexi takes it! Yesssssssssss, can I pick them, or what? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I knew from the moment I saw it, this ass was made to be fucked. And now, even pure bottoms want to fuck it! Ha ha ha ha, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, fuck it!"

Naomi was mostly content with her career as one of the biggest bottoms in the history of the WWE. Sure, it was kind of embarrassing to be seen as a big loser, who was basically still employed because superior women love to pound her big black booty. But there was nothing better than anally induced orgasms, and she'd made good friends, and even met her husband here.

So, life was good. But she had always wanted to be a champion, if only once. Just to prove she could do it. And sure, it'd only been Alexa Bliss, but beating anyone for a title felt like a big achievement. Especially given what she got to do now. Oh yes, especially because right now, she got to press the tip of her BBC against Alexa's incredibly cute bitch hole, and push it forwards, slowly starting to stretch it.

Because Sasha was so right, even a proud bottom like Naomi wanted to get a piece of the perfection that was Alexa Bliss's big bubble butt. God, Naomi couldn't wait to be the one to feel a pair of juicy ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs, instead of providing the cheeks. But this was also amazing. Oh fuck yeah, it was heavenly to watch an ass hole stretching for a strap-on cock.

Something she'd seen countless times, but never like this before. Never with her being the one providing the cock. As such, she went slowly as possible, savouring every possible second of this, until finally the head of that dildo slid into the former champion's ass, making it official. Something which of course, Sasha was only too happy to point out.

"You did it, girl. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, you just stuck your dick in the bottom of another bottom!" Sasha exclaimed with very clear delight, "Oooooooooh yessssssss, you're inside that whore ass! Allllll inside Little Lexi The Butt Slut's slutty little butt, proving that now she's not just a bottom. But the bottom of a bottom. Ohhhhhhhh fuck yeah, she is. But don't stop there.

No, don't stop until you've got every inch inside her. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, I wanna see Lexi The Butt Slut take every single inch of cock fucking Naomi has to offer, right up her whore ass! Oh yes, stuff that booty, Naomi. Make me proud. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, stuff it!"

Happily taking her friend's advice, Naomi began pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of that big black cock to slide into that fat white ass. Something which continued to be on perfect display, thanks to her best friends spreading those cheeks. God, Naomi might be totally happy with her position, but the appeal of this had never been more clear to her.

Hell, she might just have to become a permanent switch, at the very least. Then, she and Sasha could go around sharing anal sluts just like this. Maybe even a few wannabe tops, like Alexa here. Oh yes, Alexa might not have topped that many people, but the fact that she was getting to top a former champion made this moment even more sweet.

Of course, that was part of it. Just how happy she was making Sasha during all of this. Because make no mistake, her BFF had been down in the dumps for months, and it was no secret why. Everyone knew that The Boss had become The Queen's favourite anal bitch on RAW. Hell, Sasha wasn't even doing a convincing job of denying it at this point.

But now, all of her misfortunes over the past few months were completely forgotten, as she watched that big black dick disappearing into Lexi The Butt Slut's slutty little butt. In fact, both former members of Team BAD were so lost in this moment, they were almost taken off-guard when the booty stuffing was complete. Which of course, led to more taunting.

"And, that's every inch. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, that's every single inch of that big dick, inside this bitch's shit-pipe. Every single inch of fucking Naomi's cock, up Lexi The Butt Slut's ass. Ha, and she thought she could be a top." Sasha cackled with delight, briefly savouring the moment, before gleefully adding, "Show her, Naomi. Show this pitiful bottom just what a disgrace she is.

Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck her in the ass, and proved just how much she loves it. No matter who's doing it. And prove that you can be a top. If you can. Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, prove that even you, can get Lexi The Butt Slut to love it up the ass. That Alexa Bliss was made for this. Made to be fucked in her perfect little booty. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes!"

Sasha was trying to be a good friend for once, and let Naomi have her fun with Alexa. Especially as this might be her only chance. Because as soon as she won the title, Naomi had to know, she was living on borrowed time. Any bottom was in the same position. Just ask Lexi The Butt Slut here.

Of course, Sasha had never really been good at being a good friend, and honestly, the only thing that kept her from taking over for so long, was the simple fact that she was lost in the beautiful side of Lexi The Butt Slut's slutty little butt hole swallowing that big black cock. And then she was just as lost in watching that strap-on sliding out of the now former champion's shit hole, putting this little bitch in her place.

Just in case she wasn't able to pull herself away from it later, Sasha let go of those cheeks, and moved back, allowing Naomi a few long minutes to feel those meaty ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs. Well, in reality, it was probably more than a few minutes, as it was such a beautiful sight, The Boss couldn't resist getting lost in it too. Especially given the wonderful smacking sound which accompanied it.

But then Naomi grabbed onto the cheeks herself, so they could once again be spread, and maybe more importantly, so that she could play with them. Oh yes, that very much reminded Sasha that she deserved a shot at that big fat ass. And she'd waited long enough to get it.

"My turn!" Sasha suddenly blurted out.

Which cause Naomi to stop in her tracks, look over at her friend, and smirk, "Are you asking, or telling?"

"Telling." Sasha said automatically, then when her friend raised an eyebrow she questioned, "What? You're still considered a bottom around here, and I'm still a top. Remember? That means, I don't have to ask nicely for shit. In fact, you should consider yourself lucky I'm letting you go first, it's very accommodating of me."

"Well... I did win the match..." Naomi teased briefly, before nodding her head, and yanking her dick out of Alexa's ass hole, "But I see your point. Consider her yours for the taking. Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, take this booty! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, would you like me to return the favour? You know, spread her cheeks?"

"Na, I want her to do it." Sasha said casually, smacking that big white booty, and yelling, "That means spread these fat globes, ho. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, give me that booty."

"Yes... Mistress." Alexa reluctantly replied, the words feeling like acid on her tongue.

"What was that?" Sasha questioned, the warning clear in her voice.

"I said, yes, Mistress Sasha. Please fuck me, Mistress Sasha." Alexa replied as sweetly as she could.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Sasha smirked, before slamming forwards.

Despite the fact that Lexi The Butt Slut had allegedly gone for months without performing her true purpose in life, something nothing short of a crime as far as Sasha was concerned, this natural anal whore had cried out in pure pleasure from getting her ass penetrated and stuffed by Naomi. Unsurprisingly, it was exactly the same thing when The Boss did it, even if she was significantly less nice about it.

In fact, she was downright brutal. Which if asked, was payback for Lexi The Butt Slut of all people, daring to question her. But also, Sasha was just curious if she could do it. If she could slam the first few inches of her big black cock into that frequently used bitch hole, and then after a brief pause forced the rest of the dildo inside this whore's tailpipe, with only a few hard thrusts.

To be fair, Sasha then showed a little bit of mercy, pausing for a few long seconds after that. Yes, that was mostly because she was savouring the moment, but Alexa still benefited from it, so she felt like she deserved credit for it. Besides, when she finally started butt fucking Lexi The Butt Slut, the response was extremely positive.

Oh yes, that shameless anal whore cried out, whimpered and even moaned in pure pleasure, as she got the rectum pumping she so richly deserved. Which of course, only became louder, when Lexi The Butt Slut was turned into Lexi The ATM Bitch. Oh yes, it was high time this little fuck pig got spit-roasted, and given her reactions, this joke of a champion clearly agreed.

Alexa very much welcomed that brutal treatment, as it meant she actually felt pain and discomfort while doing this. Sure, she was such a broken ass whore, that she actually got off on this treatment, but at least she felt it, which was a great improvement over before.

Hell, even though she was face down for one of the women she hated the most in this world, this was at least an improvement over what had just happened, as at least The Boss was somewhat respectable. But Naomi? Oh God, Alexa hadn't just lost the championship to a complete joke, but had bottomed to her too. Oh fuck, this was so unfair. How was she supposed to recover from such an overwhelming insult?

It didn't really help that she was almost guaranteed to get ass fucked by a pitiful bottom again before this night was through. Arguably that's what she was doing now with Sasha, and it was about to get even worse, as Naomi came to kneel right in front of her face, her cock within range of Alexa's mouth. That big cock, which was covered in yummy butt cream. Oh God, to her shame, Alexa's mouth was already watering.

Even if part of that was that she was waiting for permission. Something that Naomi was already happy to give her, after once again savouring this moment. Especially as it was happening in the middle of the locker room. Not that they were really reacting to this, which was the most depressing part of it, as it seemed even Lexi The Butt Slut bottoming to a bottom was considered expected.

"Ready to taste some ass, Lexi?" Naomi questioned with a chuckle.

"Yes, Mistress Naomi." Alexa whimpered without hesitation.

"Oh, come on, bitch. Mmmmmmmm, you can do better than that." Sasha pushed with a chuckle of her own.

"Yes.... Mistress Sasha." Alexa obediently replied, still hating those words. She then took a calming breath, and pleaded with more need in her voice than she would like, "Please, Mistress Naomi, give me your cock. I want your big black cock in my mouth. Please? Oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkk, I love a big dick in my mouth. Mmmmmmmm, especially when it's fresh from my ass.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, and there's another one fucking my butt at the same time. Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkk, give it to me. Give me all that butt cream, while I'm being ass fucked. Turn me into a spit-roasted little piggie! Please? I need it! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, give it to me! Ah fuck!"

"What do ya think?" Naomi questioned her best friend.

"Good enough for me." Sasha shrugged dismissively.

"Me too." Naomi admitted, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, in that case, suck it bitch! Suck that fucking BBC. Oooooooohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, remind us just what a great cock sucker Alexa Bliss is."

"Yes, Mistress Naomi." Alexa replied, this time gratefully, and without hesitation.

She then whimpered blissfully at just the anticipation of tasting her own ass, as Naomi finally bought her strap-on close enough for Alexa to wrap her lips around it. Then of course, came the loud moaning, her tormentors laughing and mocking her for it. Luckily for Alexa she was far too lost in the moment of tasting the deepest part of her butt to really notice it.

And she continued to be lost in it for a few long seconds, until there was no more butt cream to clean. At which point of course, she started bobbing her head up and down, taking more and more of the big dick down her throat with well-practiced ease, until she was taking every inch into her mouth and down her throat.

For better or for worse, Alexa was then given a few moments to savour the achievement, before the two black women switched places, so Naomi was once again fucking her ass, and Sasha was the one feeding her butt cream. Which of course, was something which was repeated over and over again, Alexa constantly tasting her own booty while being sodomized. While being a spit-roasted little piggie.

Oh God, it was pure heaven. One that she never, ever wanted to end. However, at the same time, she felt a growing need to cum. Although she was busy holding back on that urge so this could last longer, and when she was finally ready to give in, she was given something else. Something which would greatly enhance the coming orgasms, but also threatened to break her once and for all.

"Yesssssssss, all the way! All the fucking way down your throat yet again, like the spit-roasted little piggie you are. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, that's so hot! Soooooooo fucking hot, mmmmmmmm, good girl." Sasha continued the verbal encouragement once again, and then offered, "In fact, I think you've been so, so good, you deserve a reward. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, you do. What do you think, Naomi? Huh?"

"Definitely." Naomi chuckled wickedly, already having a good idea where Sasha was going with this.

"And we all know the best reward for an ass whore, the calibre of Lexi The Butt Slut, don't we?" Sasha questioned, before quickly answering that question, "Oooooooooooh, that's right, Lexi. It's your absolute favourite. Double anal! Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, ever since me and Charlotte took her anal cherries, this butt slut has lived for that shit. Isn't that right, Alexa?"

"Please..." Alexa gasped as Sasha removed her cock from her mouth, so she could speak.

"Please what?" Sasha pushed, her tone making it very clear that the other girl should make sure to give her the right answer, "You want to stop? Are you going to still insist that you're a top, even after all this butt fucking? Cause don't get me wrong, I love a good laugh as much as the next girl. But you tell that same joke over and over, and it's just sad, you know?

Or, are you going to keep being a good girl? Huh? Mmmmmmmmm, are you going to tell me, your first and forever Mistress, what you really want. What you always want, since me and Charlotte showed you what your purpose in life was? Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss, why you were given that big fat white booty? Huh? Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, tell me what you really want, bitch?"

It was very, very tempting for Alexa to point out that Sasha could've been describing herself there. And she could see it in the other girl's eyes, that the so-called Boss knew it. Knew her days were numbered. That she was way bigger a joke than Alexa, given Sasha had already peaked in NXT, while Alexa had nowhere to go but up.

All she needed to do was bide her time, and she would finally have the revenge she so desperately wanted on at least one of the women who had turned her into Lexi The Butt Slut. However, her rival certainly wasn't making it easy for her, given that now Alexa would have to beg for it. And in front of her anal bitches no less, who honestly in all this excitement, she had completely forgotten about.

As much as she didn't want too, Alexa couldn't help looking at them now, and biting her lip. Hopefully they would understand that she wasn't like Sasha Banks. No, Alexa Bliss was a real top. Not just some phony wannabe. No, it was Sasha who was the delusional bottom, who's attempts to convince everyone she was still a top was laughable.

In fact, the so-called Boss had probably been a bottom from the beginning. If anything, Charlotte had done her a favour, by sending her down the path of bottoming. And soon, she would be the bitch of Alexa Bliss. Just like everyone else here. Alexa promised herself that, as she took a deep and calming breath, and said the words she knew that was expected of her.