Blissful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost completely closed when Charlotte was in position, and she let it close all the way before pressing her dildo and ramming it forwards, roughly penetrating Alexa's wonderfully tight ass hole. This understandably caused Alexa to cry out and then whimper, but the weak, pathetic girl didn't offer up any real protest.

She didn't even stop spreading her cheeks, which both disgusted and delighted Charlotte. The Queen couldn't imagine ever being such a disgrace to her gender, but that's why girls like Alexa existed, to be walking fuck holes to superior women like Sasha and Charlotte.

Something that the genetically superior Queen quickly proved, as she pushed her big dick all the way up Alexa's ass before beginning to pump in and out of that forbidden hole, and thus officially giving this little bitch her second taste of being butt fucked by a real woman. Which just made the submissive little girl moan and whimper while the dominant women chuckled with wicked delight.

"Yeahhhhh, moan for me you little bitch!" Charlotte chuckled, "Moan for me while I fuck you right in your pretty little ass! Fuck, I knew you would love it up the butt. Ha, what a whore."

"Yeah she is." Sasha agreed, "She's a good for nothing whore. Good for nothing but taking it in her cute little bitch ass. Yeahhhhhhh, this bitch is nothing but an anal whore."

"I don't know about that." Charlotte grinned, quickly clarifying, "She's obviously a born cunt licker, and I think she would make a great ass to mouth slut."

"Fuck yeah she would! She would make a perfect ATM slut! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, just look at that cute little mouth. Those are clearly blow job lips." Sasha exclaimed, knowing this was Charlotte's way of getting longer with Alexa's ass, but not caring. No, she just moved around until she was kneeling in front of Alexa's face, grabbed her by the hair so she forced the blonde to let go of her cheeks and get on all fours, and then pressed the ass cream coated cock against the lips of her latest conquest, "What are you waiting for? Suck it you dumb slut! Don't make me asked twice... I'm warning you, oh yes, mmmmmm, that's so hot. I love watching a bitch like you sucking her own ass off my cock, especially when she's still taking it up the ass. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, you like that, don't you? Yeah, should have known you would be a total ATM slut. Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, that's a good whore, take those cocks. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, take our big cocks in your slutty little fuck holes like the spit roast bitch you now are!"

Alexa whimpered in humiliation as that cock which had just been up her butt was pressed to her lips, especially because she knew there was no way she could deny Sasha. Besides, Charlotte gave her butt an extra hard thrust, causing her to jerk forwards and opened her mouth in a long moan. As a result Alexa took the cock into her mouth and wrapped her lips around it before she even realised what was going on.

She then scrunched her face up in disgust when she realised what she was doing, only to moan like a slut when the flavour of her own ass hit her taste-buds, causing her to blush again in embarrassment. Which was surprising as Alexa didn't think she could blush any more considering how much she loved being ass fucked.

Never in her wildest dreams could Alexa have imagined she would actually like getting butt fucked, by women, no less, but now she just couldn't get enough. Charlotte and particularly Sasha had just done such a good job of stretching her ass out, and the most humiliating part of all was Alexa actually got off on the pain of losing her anal cherry by having big strap-on dildos shoved as deep as they would go into her butt by two other female wrestlers.

Then just when Alexa didn't think it could get any more pleasurable, or humiliating, Sasha shoved her cock into her mouth, giving Alexa another first as she was suddenly taking it in both ends.

Spit roasted! She was being spit roasted like a little piggy, which would have been slutty enough if it was just a guy shoving his cock into her mouth while another fucked her pussy, but this was two women, one fucking her ass and the other feeding her own ass. And she was loving every second of it. God forgive her but Alexa loved it in the ass, and she loved the taste of her own ass.

Something which became very clear to Sasha and Charlotte as after just holding Sasha's dildo in her mouth for a a few long seconds Alexa started greedily sucking on it, which caused the BFFs to laugh cruelly and redouble their efforts verbally humiliating poor little Alexa Bliss.

"Oh yeah, look at her go." Sasha laughed, "You were right Charlotte, she makes a great ass to mouth slut."

"No, you were right Sasha. She makes a perfect ass to mouth whore!" Charlotte chuckled in between moans, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, this bitch is such a fucking bottom. Fuck, look at her swallow that cock which has just been deep up her fucking shit pipe. Does she have no shame? Is she loving this cock up her ass so much that she doesn't realise what she's doing? Or is she just a total whore?"

"Please, have you seen the way she sucks that ass flavoured dick?" Sasha pointed out, "She is clearly a total whore."

"Yeah, but really, who cares? Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, let's just enjoy this piece of ass." Charlotte suggested as she once again became lost in watching her cock pumping in and out of Alexa's butt hole, spreading those cheeks herself so she could get the best possible view.

To her shame, the verbal humiliation, and even Charlotte pulling her cheeks apart, only made Alexa love what was happening even more. She just couldn't help it. She loved the way Sasha and Charlotte were treating her like a piece of meat, especially because she realised that was what she had allowed herself to become.

Just a piece of ass for these far more dominant women to use for their pleasure, and the more they degraded her the more she loved it, and love them for it. She even desperately wanted to please them, eventually even pushing her ass back against Charlotte's thrusts and forcing almost the entire length of Sasha's strap-on down her throat.

This time Alexa's efforts were not rewarded as Sasha suddenly yanked her cock out of her mouth and yelled at Charlotte, "My turn! I want some more of da ass!"

"Awww come on Sasha, just five more minutes." Charlotte complained.

"No way, it's my turn." Sasha said firmly, further pushing, "You've had that bitch hole long enough. Don't be greedy."

"Fine." Charlotte sighed, yanking her dildo out of Alexa's ass hole and then completely turning to Sasha, "But you better not hog this hole, cause I'm not done wrecking it. Not by a long shot."

"Yeah, yeah, get out of my way, you fucking giant, and give me that ass." Sasha said dismissively as she gently pushed Charlotte out of the way and roughly shoved her cock up Alexa's ass.

Luckily for Alexa her rectum was nice and loose at this point, her well stretched butt hole even remaining gaping wide open like a baby bird begging for it's supper. And it certainly got it in the form of Sasha's big strap-on being rammed down her hole, which should have probably made Alexa cry out in pain and humiliation, and while there was a little bit of that it was clearly drowned out by pleasure.

That fact caused Sasha to chuckle, and she might have taunted Alexa again, but Alexa found it hard to concentrate on anything except the dildo being roughly shoved into her ass. The first thrust sent over a third of the strap-on into her butt and the following thrusts were just as hard and resulted in the rest of the cock disappearing into her tailpipe.

Seconds later Charlotte stuffed her strap-on into Alexa's mouth, this time Alexa forced to clean every drop of her own ass juice as Charlotte first stuffed as much as she could down her throat and then forced her to lick the base. Then the two tops swapped positions again and Sasha fucked Alexa's poor mouth with the same roughness that she had been treating her ass hole too, and why shouldn't she?

Sasha had made it clear that Alexa was just a fuck hole to her, and as humiliating as it was to even admit it to herself, Alexa loved that. Almost as much as the factors with Sasha brutally fucking her throat the other woman was able to stuff every inch of her strap-on down Alexa's throat, meaning that she got every drop of her own ass cream in the most perverted way possible.

The two tops then swapped over and over again, constantly making sure Alexa was going ass to mouth while getting her butt fucked. It was blissful. At least at first. Unfortunately while Charlotte and particularly Sasha began sodomising Alexa with far more roughness than they initially had it was never quite enough to make her cum.

In fact several times Alexa felt herself being sodomised to the edge of orgasm only for one of the other women to cruelly pulled their strap-on dildo from her ass hole just before she could get over that edge and stuffed it into her mouth. Which for a while was still blissful, because it meant Alexa was constantly getting pleasured and wonderfully humiliated, but it was not long before her need to cum became so overwhelming she would do anything, and say anything, just to cum.

So when Charlotte and Sasha next swapped holes Alexa desperately cried out, "Harder! Please fuck me harder! Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd, fuck me! Please? Fuck me hard, and make me cum! Oh my Gosh, I wanna cum! I wanna cum with a cock up my butt. Ooooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssssss, fuck me, Charlotte! Fuck my little ass hole! Oh fuck, it feels so good! Your dick feels so good in my bottom! Sooooooooooooo gooooooooooodddddddddddddd, ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss, fuck me, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

It felt like no time at all for the older blonde to bury her big cock back inside Alexa's butt and restart the ass fucking. Alexa whimpered pathetically when Charlotte started out slow, but it felt like her rectum was so loose and needy that it was unnecessary, but again it didn't take long for The Queen to pick up the pace until Alexa was right on the edge again.

For a moment Alexa thought that the taller blonde was about to pull out again, which would have been beyond cruel, only for Charlotte to then give her the greatest orgasm of her life. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another until it all felt like one massive climax which redefined Alexa's understanding of bliss.

Charlotte came too. How could she not? She was showing off her genetical superiority by fucking another woman in the ass. Nothing could ever feel better than this. Especially as this was another female wrestler. Or at least a wannabe. Someone who she knew had the skills to someday be a threat to her, but would now forever be just an anal whore. She would make sure of that.

Yes, she was going to butt fuck Alexa Bliss so long and hard that whenever this tiny little girl saw her, or even heard the mention of her name, her poor little ass hole would wince in remembrance of how thoroughly Charlotte, and Sasha, had destroyed it. Which would remind Alexa of how inferior she was, and hopefully make her want to willingly give up her ass. And even if she didn't, this hellacious ass fucking would ensure it be easy for Charlotte to bend this bitch over again.

That and the stimulator bashing against her clit as she bravely hammered Alexa's ass hole made sure that it was inevitable that Charlotte would cum. She held back for as long as she could, but after sharing this bitch's butt hole, and her mouth, with her BFF Sasha Banks for what felt like hours there wasn't much Charlotte could do to stop herself from receiving a climax herself shortly after the truly rough sodomy began.

When it started she knew it was the beginning of the end, but Charlotte firmly pushed through her first orgasm to her second, and her third and so on, Charlotte pushing herself forward both so she could get as much enjoyment out of Alexa's butt hole as possible and to prove to herself and the other two women what a butt busting top she truly was.

Honestly she could have pushed herself longer, but Sasha demanded, "MY TURN! GIMMIE THAT ASS!"

For a second the two friends stared at each other, then Charlotte smiled, "Okay."

With that Charlotte again pulled her cock out of Alexa's ass and stood aside so that Sasha could ram her strap-on into that gaping butt and started brutally pounding it. Well, it took a second to get into the groove, because while the BFFs could be sadistic and cruel they didn't want to cripple anyone, and they certainly didn't want to ruin such a great piece of ass.

No, they would make sure that cute little fuck hole was available to them for years to come, which Sasha proved as after giving Alexa a tiny break she slowly built up her pace until she was cumming hard and frequently again, Charlotte moving back so she could truly admired the sight of her best friend butt fucking another beautiful woman.

It was a sight Charlotte could never imagine herself getting tired of, and not just because of how beautiful Alexa was as she came wonderfully hard for Sasha. In fact at this point Charlotte was barely aware that Alexa existed, and she was completely focused on her best friend. Or more accurately her best friend's butt, Charlotte standing directly behind The Boss so she could admire her ultimate prize as it bounced up and down in front of her.

For now their alliance was mutually beneficial, but ultimately only one of them could be the champion, and Charlotte long for the day that she would no longer need a BFF, just a bitch, Charlotte once again promising herself that from that day forward she would completely break Sasha Banks in turn her into her happy submissive little bitch. Or at least gape Sasha's sexy little ass in every single place they ever visited.

Sasha knew that Charlotte like to stare at her ass when she thought she wasn't watching her, at least out of the corner of her eye, but she was. She saw her stare and knew what she wanted, and that was fine because Charlotte was just wanting what she would never have.

Because when their alliance inevitably ended, like they always did in wrestling, it would be The Boss who would come out on top and it would be Charlotte who would be humiliated and broken like poor little Alexa here. But Sasha wasn't about to concentrate on that when she had a piece of ass in front of her, so even though she gave her partner the occasional glance over her shoulder mostly Sasha put all her attention into wrecking Alexa's rectum.

Once she had worked up to it that's exactly what she did, the sound of The Boss's thighs smacking against Alexa's ass cheeks almost as deafening as the orgasmic shrieks of the weak little bitch bent over in front of her and the feeling of those little cheeks jiggling against her pushing Sasha ever closer to climax.

That and the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising another woman's wrestler, and possibly removing a potential threat to her, all combined so that it was only a matter of time before she came. Although when she did she was proud of the fact that she had already made Alexa cum like a bitch several times. Maybe even more than Charlotte had.

If she hadn't done that yet Sasha was determined to do it, because she needed to prove that she was top dog in the BFFs. Or more accurately remind Charlotte that was the case. Oh yes, her days of being an anal loving bottom were long gone and now she was a butt busting top, as poor little Alexa was finding out, Sasha now gleefully using the new comer's ass hole to prove a point to her friend, and herself.

That meant pushing herself through her own orgasms until it was almost painful. And certainly pushing herself through the increasing aches from her body from the constant hard thrusting, the overwhelming pleasure and dominance making whatever pain and discomfort she was also feeling more than worth it.

As a result Sasha's mind slowly melted and all that was left was a wild animal relentlessly pounding into it's submissive mate. Or more accurately it's fuck hole, because that's all Alexa Bliss was to her right now. A fuck hole. Alexa Bliss's most private hole was Sasha Banks's personal fuck hole, and there was nothing anyone could do about it. Not that anyone tried.

No, the poor little bitch just screamed in pleasure, and then eventually whimpered pathetically, as her butt hole was completely ruined in the name of Sasha's pleasure, which was something The Boss was only too quick to point out when she was finally forced to stop who knows how many orgasms later.

She didn't want to stop, but any more orgasms and she would faint, and she didn't trust Charlotte not to do something, so Sasha pulled out, admired her handiwork and exclaimed, "Now you see that? That's a gape."

"Not bad..." Charlotte said, somewhat dismissively, before grinning wickedly, "But I think we can do better."

"Yeah, we can." Sasha beamed happily in agreement, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, and we will. After all, mmmmmmmm, we have all night to destroy this whore's ass."

"Well, yes." Charlotte agreed, before again grinning wickedly, "But I meant we could finish off this bitch together. You know, the same way we've been finishing off that whore Bayley?"

"What, you don't mean..." Sasha questioned, after a few long seconds of frowning in confusion. She then finished almost within a hushed whisper, "Double anal?"

"Why not?" Charlotte shrugged, before revealing, "I'm in the mood to truly destroy some ass. Who cares whether she's ready for it or not? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, let's end her career before it gets started, by shoving two cocks up her ass at the same fucking time! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that will teach management to make me a fucking valet."

There was a brief pause, as this was extreme, even for Sasha, but inevitably she nodded, "Let's do it."

"Great." Charlotte beamed, before ordering, "Now lay down, and let her get on top of you."

"What? No way, you lay down." Sasha pouted.

"You got her anal cherry." Charlotte pointed out, "It's only fair."

"It's not the same." Sasha argued, then after a brief pause, offered, "Together."

That was even more extreme, but it wasn't like it mattered, so Charlotte agreed, "Deal."

Charlotte and Sasha then awkwardly press their cocks to that already gaping back door, and began to push. Annoyingly Alexa didn't spread her cheeks like she should have, but at least she didn't try to stop them. No, the pathetic little Pixie Princess just whimpered pathetically and pressed her face down to the cold floor, leaving that perfect little bubble butt of hers completely vulnerable to this latest attack.

Which was more than enough for Charlotte and Sasha, who without another word, each took a cheek in hand, and push it to the side, so that they would get the best possible look at their cock stretching Alexa Bliss's butt hole even wider than before, which was really saying something.

Given it was much easier to go in one after the other. In fact, several times one of those dildos slid in by itself, only to be pulled right back out again, as the two tops were determined to take that double anal cherry. And it was totally worth it, to literally see two cocks sliding into a bitch hole at the exact same time. Oh fuck, this was so hot and nasty, and Charlotte loved every second of it.

Obviously Sasha did too. She was always going too, but for a few long seconds, she actually kept her mouth shut, and just joined Charlotte in staring in disbelief at where Alexa Bliss's shit hole remain stretching around their strap-ons. Naturally it couldn't last, but The Queen had to admit, she really enjoyed hearing what The Boss had to say this time around.