Blocked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Italians arrived and she ushered them to the sofa. I flattened myself against the back door as she came into the kitchen. Soon I heard a pop as a wine bottle opened.

"Did you leave via the underground carpark?"

"Si, it was easy. The elevator went directly to it, and our taxi picked us up there."

"Make sure you tell the taxi driver to drop you off down there when you return."

"We will."

She took them three wine glasses on a tray. The men stood to toast 'a fruitful relationship' and they sat again. Una stood in front of them and they all put their glasses down.

"This will be easier if I help you out of your trousers, gentlemen."

They unbuckled their belts and started to wriggle them down. This was my moment. I didn't want to sneak in until I was sure they were starting; when all three of them would be engrossed with having sex. They started and I quietly opened the back door and crept up behind the plant.

I pointed my phone around the pot and began filming. I might not need these early shots with clothes being discarded, but filmed it anyway. If they discovered me, I'd settle for anything incriminating. When they'd finished, the guys were still side by side on the sofa, wearing nothing but their shirts. Una was completely naked. She dropped to her knees and began to suck one of them. The other reached for her hand and she started masturbating him. Once number one was hard, she switched to number two, looking like a porn star.

Then she did something she'd never done with me. To be fair, she'd never had to. I was quite proud of her. She produced a condom from somewhere, put it in her mouth, and rolled it over one of the dicks with her lips. She repeated the process with the second guy and then stood.

"Who's first?" she asked.

I thought they'd end up with normal spitroasting, but no. She'd had an STI in the past, and didn't want another. She intimated that she didn't want oral sex with a condom, in case it broke. Anal was fine though.

They tried every position and every combination. I knew Una was good at this. I'd just never witnessed it as an onlooker before. Inevitably, they finished with double penetration. They were getting loud by now, and I slid to the other end of the breakfast bar and zoomed in. It's very visual isn't it; a cock up a woman's cunt and another up her arse? As they withdrew, I slipped back out and into the garden, where I waited on the back wall, by the bathroom window.

Five minutes later, I heard her. As soon as I heard the toilet flush and the shower running, I came back in the back door. Ignoring Una's scattered undies, I just had time to grab her phone. There in her contacts was the one I wanted. Listed under CEO, rather than Gavin. I called him from mine and persuaded his PA it was urgent.

"Is it true you're a stickler concerning your staff's morals?"

"Who is this?"

"Peter. The partner of your top saleswoman, Una. Ex partner to be accurate."

"I remember you; yes it's true."

"Then stand by to receive some video clips I've just taken."

Once he'd received them, I gave him a run down of the situation, and told him to listen to the details of the Italian hotel escape. Then gave him a brief explanation of my special photograph taken earlier, for context.

"Tell her not come in tomorrow." he said.

"Sorry mate, that's your job. Tell her yourself. I would suggest: face to face in front of her colleagues."

I hung up and sent my first outdoor photo to Una's phone. As I came down with my backpack, she was coming into the living room, wrapped in a bath towel. Her jaw dropped.

"What are you doing home? And where are you going?"

"Close your mouth Una, you look like a goldfish. To answer your questions, I came home for my backpack, as I won't be here tonight. I'm spending the night at the same hotel your Italian friends are in. But when I get there, I'll be using the front door. Not the carpark access."

Her mouth opened even further.

"But why? What's happening?"

"All the explanation you need is in a photo I just sent to your phone."

I glanced down at it, lying on the sofa.

"Bye."

I went out the front door for the last time, whistling 'California here I come'!

With no car, I had to walk to the hotel of course. I never did see the Italians that night. I wondered if Una might turn up to confront me, but there was no sign of her. Understandable under the circumstances.

Next morning I headed to the airport. Una was going to have a bad day; her job, bonuses, the lease on the house. I smiled in the taxi, had another look at the photo I'd sent her. An open inspection cover and a blockage just above the sewer. You could see all the brown streaked paper quite clearly. And half a dozen used condoms.

12