Blonde Strapons Blacks Ch. 02

Story Info
Blonde BBW and friend strap-on black man.
1.4k words
3.3
25.2k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Darnell Jackson Jones here. Friends call me D. J. I'm a big and tall black man living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I've got a spicy story to share with you. It involves some of my sexual proclivities. Strap-on sex is addictive, folks. I'm not even going to lie. Right now, I'm in bed with my wife Patricia Solomon Jones and our friend Janice Brunswick who's visiting from the state of Maine. Patricia is putting on quite a show for our friend. And she's plowing my ass with her thick strap-on. I love my wife! She's around five-foot-ten, somewhat thick, with big tits and a fat ass. Her skin is alabaster and her hair is blonde-white. Her eyes are an icy green. She weights two hundred and fifty pounds and she's a lot of fun in bed.

I stroke my cock while Patricia rams her plastic dick deep inside my asshole. A long time ago, I told her about this particular fetish of mine and she has been really understanding. I guess I lucked out. Most women wouldn't have been so understanding. They want men to pay attention to their sexual and emotional needs but couldn't give a damn about satisfying our needs. Must be why so many marriages break up these days. My Patricia renewed my faith in marriage. She's willing to do whatever it takes to make it work. That's one of the many things I like about her.

Patricia grabs my hips and slams the dildo deep inside my asshole. I scream as she fucks me. Man, I ain't going to lie. This stuff hurts, even though she took great care to lubricate my ass before fucking me with her dildo. We've done this mad times before. I guess you could say we're anal sex enthusiasts. My wife and I love anal sex, as you can see. And we're both heterosexual. Most guys who are into strap-on sex aren't gay or bisexual. If they were, they'd do it with a man rather than a woman. Yeah, most people who look down on strap-on enthusiasts don't bother to think about those facts. To hell with them.

Most of my friends would be really surprised if they knew my wife and I were into this kind of kinky stuff. I'm a patrol officer with the Massachusetts State Troopers. She's a corrections officer with the local department of corrections. We're a conservative couple living in a nice apartment on Brockton's West Side. Most people who know us don't realize how freaky we are. That's okay because we prefer it that way. It's more fun for us. While Patricia fucks me, Janice Brunswick watches. She seems really turned on by what she sees.

Janice is a tall, heavyset and big-bottomed middle-aged woman with dark brown hair, light bronze skin and pale green eyes. She's of Irish and Italian descent. She is really kinky. She and Patricia used to be roommates back in college. She's completely naked, fingering her hairy pussy while watching Patricia fuck me with the dildo. At some point she decides to participate. She asks me if I want her to suck my cock. I looked at Patricia, who smiled and nodded. Janice fastens her lips around my nine inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black dick. She gently plays with my foreskin while giving my cock and balls a tongue bath. This broad really knows how to suck cock. I can tell. It's all about technique and Janice seems to have plenty. Man, I was really loving the heck out of this arrangement. Having one woman sucking my cock while another woman fucked my ass with a dildo was turning me on like you would not believe.

Patricia slammed her dildo deeper and deeper into my ass. I screamed as she worked most of the dildo inside of me. After a while, she changed the tune. She pressed a button on the dildo, and it squirted hot artificial cum deep inside my ass. I screamed even louder. This stuff turned me on so much that I came, filling Janice's mouth with my cum. The middle-aged woman from Maine drank every last drop of my seed. I couldn't believe it. Where did she learn how to do that? Slowly, Patricia pulled the dildo out of my ass. I breathed a sigh of relief. She asked me if I liked what she did. I nodded. Hell yeah, I liked it a lot! What man doesn't want a hot and kinky wife? We tried something completely different a few moments later.

Patricia got on all fours and spread her plump ass cheeks wide open. I came up behind her. Gently, I rubbed my long and thick black cock against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. Both her ass and my dick were well lubricated so penetration was smooth and easy. We were both really experienced when it came to anal sex. Patricia's asshole gripped my dick like a vice. She urged me to fuck her harder. And so I did. Meanwhile, Janice Brunswick got hold of the strap-on dildo. She strapped it on, then came up behind me. She pressed the dildo against my asshole and pushed it inside. I grimaced as I felt Janice's dildo enter me. She began fucking me hard and fast. Just the way I liked it.

Man, this stuff was driving me wild. Having my big black cock deep inside a big white woman's tight asshole while another big white woman fucked me in the ass with her big strap-on dildo. This was the kind of kinky stuff even porn stars could only dream of. I was having the time of my life. I fucked Patricia, slamming my cock deep inside her asshole. She screamed passionately and urged me to fuck her harder. The harder I fucked Patricia, the harder Janice slammed into me. We went at it like this for a long time. Afterwards, we rested a bit before going for round three.

This time, Janice wanted to try my dick. And so she did. I lay flat on the bed and she climbed on top of me. Slowly, she lowered herself onto me until her pussy was impaled on my dick. My wife Patricia watched us, fingering her neatly shaved pussy while we did our thing. I gripped Janice's hips and thrust into her. The middle-aged woman's pussy was surprisingly tight. I fucked her hard and fast. She squealed in delight. Then I had a go with her ass. I put her on all fours. Face down and fat ass up. I spread her plump ass cheeks wide open and pushed my cock into her shit hole. The first thing I noticed was that Janice's asshole was really tight. Quite possibly the tightest ass I'd ever fucked. Secondly, she was a real screamer! She screamed like a madwoman as I plunged my cock into her asshole. What's her problem? I didn't scream this much when she was plowing into my black ass with her dildo earlier. So what gives?

I began slamming my cock mercilessly into Janice's ass. I wanted to make her pay for sodomizing me so roughly earlier. Yeah, time for this big-booty middle-aged white bitch to get a taste of her own medicine. Grabbing hold of her long dark hair, I fucked her ass like she was a cheap prostitute. She squealed and even farted while I fucked her in the ass. I couldn't believe it. This chick held nothing back! Well, neither did I. Tapping that big ass of hers pleased me like you would not believe. Those who can dish it out but can't take it should always get a taste of their own medicine. We went at it until I came, flooding Janice's asshole with my cum. Her scream could have woken up the dead.

Half an hour later, the three of us hit the showers. Then, Janice kissed us goodnight on our doorstep and got back into her car. She had a long drive back to Maine. As for me, I was feeling like a million bucks. Patricia wrapped her arms around me and kissed. She laughed, saying I destroyed Janice's ass. I laughed. You know what, I probably did. The bitch needed it. Patricia and I got back inside. The night wasn't over yet. Not for us anyway. The fun was just beginning.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers