Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Mr. A," the teen put her hands on her hips, "it feels really nice inside me too...a girl could get used to this."

Mr. Anderson smiled back, soaking up the moment. This was Wendi, the hottest high school senior he'd ever seen in his life...his student...a girl he'd fucked in his fantasies more times than he could count.

Now, he was deep inside Wendi's pussy with her perfect double-D melons right in front of him...

...and she was about to ride his cock.

Mr. Anderson placed his phone where his student could see the timer.

Wendi watched as he set it for ten minutes, and got mentally ready to unleash her inner slut.

(beep)

The instant the timer started, Wendi began bobbing up and down on Mr. Anderson's shaft in long deep strokes. The horny blonde grabbed her teacher's hair with both hands and forced him to look up at her.

"Fuck me, Mr. A," Wendi ordered, humping his cock like the horny teen that she was. "I'm your star student, the teacher's pet, and I need you to fuck me. I need an A in your class, Mr. Anderson, and to get it, I'm giving you my pussy."

Wendi's massive tits bobbed up and down with the hot blonde's aggressive humping, her nipples as hard as drill bits...her clit erect and throbbing as the teenager's entire body became one gigantic fuck machine.

"You've always wanted this pussy, haven't you Mr. A? You've always wanted to fuck me, but you knew you couldn't because I'm a student...YOUR student."

Wendi braced herself by grabbing the back of Mr. Anderson's desk chair and began pumping him faster.

"Oh fuck, Wendi!" The teacher cried out in an agony of pleasure as his cock was milked repeatedly by his student's warm, wet, and wonderful pussy.

Wendi glanced at the timer...seven minutes left.

"Come on, girl," Wendi thought to herself, "you've got to get this A...give him exactly what he wants...go total slut on your teacher!"

The honor student leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"That's right, Mr. A," Wendi's voice was soft and sultry as her hips continued to grind up against his, "now you can finally have my pussy. You're fucking me right now. Your dick is deep inside your horny student's cunt. You're taking my virginity, Mr. Anderson. You're taking it right now as we fuck. How does it feel knowing that you are deflowering your favorite student?"

Wendi punctuated her dirty talk by aggressively kissing her teacher, moaning in pleasure as she fucked and fucked and fucked.

"Damn," Mr. Anderson thought to himself as Wendi went wild with her wonderfully wet kisses, "she is REALLY good at this. I'm going to come inside her any minute!"

Then...disaster.

(ring ring)

Wendi's eyes went wide as she heard her mobile go off in the pocket of her dress.

"No!" Wendi panicked, breaking off the kissing session with her teacher and grabbing her phone quickly, somehow managing to continue bobbing up and down on Mr. Anderson's cock.

It was Roger.

"Sweetie, not now!" Wendi hollered into the phone at her boyfriend...the boyfriend who wanted to deflower her...the one Wendi wouldn't fuck yet because she wanted to keep her virginity. She knew she couldn't give herself away. How would Roger react if he found out that Wendi had her teacher's cock deep inside her cunt right now?

"Sweetie, I'm not finished with the exam yet!" Wendi said while fucking her teacher as fast as she could, her massive tits slamming up and down with every hard bounce on his shaft.

The hot blonde glanced at the timer on Mr. Anderson's phone...four minutes left...

"I don't know how much longer, honey," Wendi said into her phone with a sense of urgency, "maybe a few more minutes."

Mr. Anderson smiled at his student's predicament, watching Wendi's enormous milk jugs bounce up and down while her tussled hair smacked her bare shoulders each time she slammed onto his cock, all while trying to simultaneously talk to her boyfriend on the phone and make her teacher unload inside her pussy.

He decided to take full advantage of the situation.

"I'll call you when I'm finished, okay baby?" Wendi said, her eyes going wide as she saw Mr. Anderson's hand moving towards her clit.

Wendi shook her head no, begging with her eyes for him not to do this to her.

Ignoring his student's pleas, Mr. Anderson placed two fingers on Wendi's erect clit and begin stroking it in tiny circles.

When the first jolt of pleasure hit, Wendi's mouth fell open, wanting desperately to scream.

Covering her mouth with her free hand, Wendi tried to hold in the orgasm that was about to pummel her. She knew she was fighting a losing battle with her own pussy as her teacher cruelly stroked her throbbing clit, finally plunging the gorgeous blonde into an ecstasy of torturous pleasure.

"MMMMM!!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi screamed into her hand as she came, her pussy contracting beautifully around her teacher's cock...again and again...as if she were milking him for his liquid.

Only two minutes left on the timer, and Wendi knew it was now or never. Somehow, she had to send her teacher over the edge and make him come inside her...

...so she did the only thing she could...

"OH!!! FUCK!!!" Wendi uncovered her mouth and screamed into her phone as her hips went into overdrive.

"Oh fuck, Roger!!!" Wendi gasped, whipping her long blonde hair back and locking her gorgeous lust-filled eyes on her teacher. "I'm fucking Mr. Anderson right now, sweetie!! His cock is inside my pussy...UMM!...pumping me hard...AAHH!...about to come!!! I'm losing my virginity...OOHH!!...to my teacher...at...this...very...moment!!! OH FUCK!! I'm such a slut! I'm a horny student with massive tits fucking her teacher just to get good grades. OH SHIT! OH FUCK!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!!!"

"Ohgod, Wendi!" Mr. Anderson couldn't last any longer, "I'm coming inside you! Ohgod!!!"

"YES, MR. ANDERSON!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!! COME HARD INSIDE ME!!! OHGOD!!!!! FILL MY PUSSY!!! OH FUCK!!!!!"

Wendi threw her head back, her tussled hair falling about her naked shoulders, her massive tits standing like mountains before her teacher as he unloaded everything he had deep inside his student's pussy, defiling her cunt and taking her virginity for all time.

"OOOHHHH FUUUCK!!!!!" Wendi moaned as she felt her teacher's liquid fire into her depths over and over, splashing against her pussy walls all the way up to her cervix.

Wendi's hips kept pumping involuntarily into her teacher in a wonderful fucking motion as Mr. Anderson completely filled his student's pussy. When his hot blonde student had drained him completely, the teacher fell against the back of his chair in complete exhaustion.

(beep)

The timer on Mr. Anderson's phone had just hit zero. Wendi flashed her megawatt smile and spoke into her phone. "I'll call you back later, sweetie...bye."

The calculus teacher stared at his student in awe.

"Damn..." he panted, "you're good."

"Thanks Mr. A," Wendi said putting her hands on her hips, her massive double-D breasts jutting forward, "now about that exam..."

"Um, yeah, I think you earned it," the teacher replied, starting to catch his breath, "so, what are you going to tell Roger?"

"Nothing," Wendi cutely tilted her head to one side, "I hung up on him before I started coming. I just pretended so I could send you over the edge and make you come inside me before the timer finished."

Mr. Anderson raised his eyebrows, impressed.

"Wow," he complimented, "you ARE good!"

Wendi shrugged.

"Good students always fuck their teachers, don't they, Mr. A?"

Giving him a cute beep on the nose, Wendi hopped off of Mr. Anderson's lap and began putting her dress back on.

"I think I'll leave my panties off," the former virgin teased, placing them in her backpack, "I'm pretty sure they're useless right now."

Wendi turned around to face away from her teacher. Mr. Anderson took the hint and zipped up his student's dress for her.

"Thanks, Mr. A," Wendi smiled over her shoulder at the teacher who had just defiled her pussy, "see you tomorrow."

With an air of confidence and satisfaction, the gorgeous blonde student bounced out the classroom door, the clicking of her high heels fading as she walked down the hallway.

A few moments after Wendi had left, Mr. Anderson walked over to his storage room and knocked on the door.

It opened immediately, and instantly another hot blonde student wrapped her arms around the teacher, planting a deep passionate kiss on his lips.

"Mygod, that was hot," Chasidy said lustfully, "I'm so fucking horny after watching that."

"Never mind that," Mr. Anderson replied, "did you get it?"

The devious blonde nodded.

"Ohhhh did I ever," Chasidy answered, holding up a small video recorder, "great footage from beginning to end. I loved the timer idea by the way...nice touch."

"Thanks," he responded, proud of his improvisation, "it was a lucky coincidence that her phone went off right then."

Chasidy smirked deviously and shook her head.

"Who do you think texted Roger?"

The calculus teacher's mouth fell open.

"You? No...you didn't."

Chasidy nodded.

"I did, I just happened to mention that Wendi was trying to get in touch with him."

"Mygod, Chasidy," he rolled his eyes, "you are such a bitch."

"Yes, I am...a really horny bitch."

Forcefully pushing Mr. Anderson backwards onto his desk, Chasidy climbed up on top of him, straddling the teacher with her gorgeous toned legs.

"Chasidy!" Mr. Anderson exclaimed as the sexy student began unzipping the young teacher's trousers.

"You're not going home just yet, Mr. A," Chasidy said pulling the teacher's hard shaft out once again, "you've got one more hot blonde student to fuck."

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. If you're going to be mean, don't bother because I won't respond, I'll just delete the comment. My stories are for people who appreciate the immense work and effort that goes into creating this content. If you enjoyed this story, please have fun reading my other stories as well. I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.