Blondie Protects Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a weight on the bed and turned to see James reach down and spread my legs, climbing on the bed between them. He was licking his lips back and forth. I felt his warm breath blowing on the lips of my pussy. I spread my legs farther apart causing James to smile. He licked all around my pussy. I felt my body beginning to squirm against his hot tongue. James grasped my legs firmly and held me down.

He flicked his tongue against my clit, causing me flinch. James vibrated his tongue up and down my pussy. I was moaning as his expert tongue worked me up. My hands were grasping the sheets; I felt an orgasm building. My legs tensed enough to lift my butt up slightly. James stopped licking my pussy until I settled back down on the bed.

He put his mouth back on my pussy and darted his tongue inside me. I gasped as he swirled his tongue inside my cum filled pussy. I felt my orgasm building again. James slid his tongue up to my clit and toyed with it. I couldn't hold back any longer. I had a fantastic orgasm, my juices flowed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned aloud.

James kept his mouth on my pussy, sucking hard. My orgasm finally faded letting my body relax. I opened my eyes slowly. James was making the last of his slurping sounds. Then he told me to get up on my hands and knees. When I did James got up behind me and grasped my waist with his strong hands. I felt his massive horsecock slip between the lips of my pussy and then slide all the way inside me. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhh!" I moaned as he also filled me twice as deeply as my husband ever could.

James fucked his long thick black dick in and out of me steadily. He gyrated his hips making it swirl inside me. I was panting for breath. I started moving my ass back towards him as he increased his tempo. He slapped my butt hard. I fucked back towards him harder. I almost pushed him back off the bed, but his strong legs kept him inside me.

He started fucking me with long, hard strokes. I came within a few minutes. James kept plunging his huge prick harder and harder until I felt it explode and fill me with his hot cum. He released his grip on my waist and I fell forward, his big cock slipping out of me. I lay there hugging the warm sheets, my body still quivering. I felt the bed move when James got off the bed. I closed my eyes until my body stopped shaking.

Then Derek rolled me over onto my back. I looked at his cock. He was hard and I knew he wanted to fuck me again. My pussy was tender, but I was so into it that wanted him to fuck me anyway. We kissed and held each other. James sucked gently on my tender nipples until I told him I was ready. He didn't waste any time pushing his huge black cock inside me. My cunt was sopping wet, allowing him to enter me without much resistance.

We fucked slow and easy for quite a while. I locked my legs around his waist forcing him to fuck me deeper and faster. He pumped his cock into me until I felt his hot cum spewing deep. He got off at least twice. His body froze as he came the second time. I held my legs tightly around him until his body relaxed. He was forcing himself to take deep breaths. He lay down on top of me and then rolled off to one side.

I saw Derek leaning against the dresser sipping on a beer, a black vibrator in his hand. It was long and slim, tapered at the head. Derek was applying some lubricant to it. He approached the bed, grinning as he told me, "I'm going to get you ready Mrs. B.," I didn't know what he meant but I soon found out.

He was holding the vibrator, twisting the end back and forth. It hummed when he turned it on. James rolled me over onto my tummy and spread my legs, holding them apart. Derek lay across me. I felt him spreading my butt cheeks. He pressed the vibrator against my virgin ass, not my pussy. I tensed, trying to get away from the vibrating head.

Derek teased my butt with the vibrator and then slowly penetrated me with the tip. I felt it starting to vibrate inside me. He pushed the vibrator a little deeper. It felt so different, an experience I'll never forget. Derek turned the vibrator up a little. My ass was bucking as the vibrator hummed inside me. James released his grip on my ankles. I kept my legs apart. Derek slowly stroked the vibrator in and out of my ass. He finally pulled it all the way out.

I felt my ass still tingling as he climbed up over me. I felt the head of his huge cock press in against stretched anus and cave it inward. I couldn't do anything to stop him as he buried every long thick inch of black horsecock up my ass in one powerful slam of his hips. He pulled back almost all the way and then slammed it into the hilt again as I howled in pain. I was pinned flat to the bed, his muscular black body holding me down. His thrusting grew faster and faster inside my anal passage as I screamed my head off into my husband's pillow so that the neighbors wouldn't hear me.

He pounded his cock into my glove tight asshole hard and deep as my screams changed from pain to absolute pleasure. I had never been fucked this hard in my life, let alone up the ass and I loved it. The shrieks of my orgasm echoed off the bedroom walls as I felt Derek drive himself deep inside me. With a few last thrusts, his cock let go, filling my ass with his cum.

He pulled out and I felt hands on my hips pull me up to my knees. James moved back behind me and fit his dick against my cum drenched asshole. I heard him say, "I got to get me some of this Mrs. B." His cockhead throbbed at my anus as he pressed forward. It yielded under the pressure as he flexed his buttocks and slid his hips forward. His cockhead popped into my rear channel and my head jerked up as I was sodomized once again by a long thick black horsecock.

I became numb in my body as he fucked me up the ass for, I don't know how long before he deposited another heavy load of potent spunk deep up my tight little asshole. The two of them fucked me all through the long hard night, depositing several heavy loads of their thick spunk down my throat, in my tight loudly squishing cunt and up my even tighter little asshole.

It was not until after 3 in the morning that the two of them staggered out of my house, leaving me fucked out on my bed. I couldn't count the number of orgasms that had racked my body throughout the daylong fuck fest. The two black police officers were insatiable, resting for only brief periods between fucks. I had been taken in so many different ways, often being double fucked one way or another. It had been incredible and what had started out as the only way to save my son had become the most wanton day of my life.

Exhausted and drained by the continuous bouts with the two police officers, I desperately wanted to go to sleep but fought it, knowing I first had to clean up the evidence of the night. I recalled all the nasty things I'd been forced to do on my marital bed as I stripped the sheets and replaced them with a clean set.

I stood there in my bedroom recalling that the two men often exchanged positions as they fucked me. I remembered being forced to straddle James's cock with my back to him while Derek stood on the foot of the bed to face fuck me. When that was over, having rested a bit, I was forced on all fours with Derek taking me doggie style as I was forced to use my mouth to satisfy James kneeling at my head.

I remembered being sandwiched between them, their massive cocks filling my cunt and asshole as they pounded away in rhythm. It was unlike any experience I'd ever had and the orgasms they'd fucked out of me were so overwhelming

that I lost consciousness before they'd finished. And it all continued into the wee hours of the night.

Still, I couldn't get over the numerous mind-shattering orgasms that James and Derek had driven me to, ones so powerful that I was dazed each time. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, slipping my hands into my cum drenched cunt and shivered at the memory of the long thick black cock's that had gang banged me all day long.

Fingering myself faster and faster, I wickedly thought of the consequences I faced from now on when they dropped into my catering shop during the day. I would never be able to put them off after today. I just knew that I'd be back in my office with them as they shot heavy loads of chocolate cream into my hot buns. Then again, with police presence like I was going to receive from now on I wouldn't have to worry about getting robbed now would I.

12