Blood Slaves Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little did I know...it was the hard bulge that Heather felt against her cheek, from underneath the fabric of Amanda's tight pants.

"What...i-is that," the girl asked, her voice shaking.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Amanda asked seductively.

"Let me show you, then."

She let go of Amanda, but the girl surprisingly did not try to put any distance between herself and the Vampire, now that she was free. We both watched, as Amanda proceeded to undo her studded belt and dropped her pants to her ankles. Her long toned legs were smooth and shaved, and so was that huge cock that sprung free, once she pulled her panties to the side. I couldn't believe, what I was seeing.

And neither, could Heather.

"T-That's impossible," I laughed. "It's fake, right?"

Amanda looked over at me, a huge toothy grin on her face, and shrugged. "Does it look fake to you?"

Elyse adjusted herself in her chair, staring at me curiously as if waiting for my response...I didn't know, what to say though. Of course, it HAD to be fake. Amanda was a Vampire but she was female, so how did she have a dick?

When too much time had passed without me answering, Amanda shrugged again and then stepped closer to Heather. That massive piece of meat was practically touching the girl's lips now, and I didn't understand why Heather wasn't trying to pull away with disgust.

"I don't know, Heather," Amanda said slowly. "Why don't you tell

Kimberly here, if it's real or not?"

She began rubbing the tip of her cock, against Heather's lips as if begging for access. The look on Heather's face was one I had not seen before, and it made my stomach turn with anxiety. She didn't look scared, not any more than she had been before this unexpected reveal. She didn't look disgusted or confused, as to how this was even possible like I was.

Heather, looked...horny?

I watched closely, as Heather suddenly opened her mouth and moaned softly. Amanda took advantage of this moment and with a huge grin, she shoved her monster of a cock right into the girl's mouth and down her throat.

"Heather, no!"

Amanda laughed, running her fingers through the girl's hair as she began pumping her dick in and out of her mouth and Heather went along with it, all at her own free will.

How?

Why?

Why, was the girl just so willing to accept this monsters cock and provide pleasure to her? Just minutes ago, me and Heather had been on the same side...you know, the side that wanted to know, what had happened to our friends?

The side, that knew these two women were monsters!

Now, at the snap of a finger, Heather had transformed into a total fucking slut for Amanda and her vampire cock, which I might add at this point, I was pretty sure wasn't fake.

Heather moved a hand between her legs, and almost didn't even seem to realize what she was doing as she began rubbing her clit and moaning against Amanda's cock. She played with her clit for a few moments, before pushing two fingers into her dripping cunt and moaning even louder. All I could do was sit across the room from her and watch...and Elyse seemed to be watching, too. Elyse seemed to be enjoying the show.

"See that," the Mother asked, capturing my attention.

"Looks like, you two didn't know as much as you thought you did...like, yes...Vampires, even female ones, all happen to come with extra equipment."

"A-All of them?"

So, that meant that if Amanda had one, so did Elyse.

And if Elyse and Amanda both had a dick, then I could only imagine Morgan did, too...

"You're correct," Elyse said as if she had read my thoughts.

"And yes, I did just read your thoughts. When I say, we ALL come with extra equipment, I mean we all come with it...including Morgan. Oh, and...including Sara, now."

My heart nearly stopped.

"S-Sara?"

"That's right," Elyse smiled, as she sat forward in her chair.

"Sara's not exactly human, anymore. The girl was so rebellious when she first arrived here, I knew I wanted to keep her as my pet, but I had to have some sort of leverage to keep her from trying to escape. So, I turned her. That way, I knew she'd never try to run...going home as a Vampire would be out of the question unless she wanted her family and friends to think she was an even bigger freak."

She had to be lying, I told myself.

Sara wasn't a Vampire, no that couldn't be possible...and I didn't think it was possible, that she had a dick! Elyse seemed so sure though, and if she HAD been the one to turn Sara then she would know better than anyone.

Wouldn't she?

"J-Just tell me, where Sara is..."

I trailed off, as Elyse shifted in her seat and unfolded her legs, to reveal something hard and big poking out from under her white gown...I already knew, what I was looking at.

Even without her lifting the gown, I could tell just how big it was and it looked bigger than Amanda. All I could do was stare at it, my words caught in my throat and when I heard Heather moaning from across the room, I glanced back over at her and shivered.

Though I swore not to admit it out loud to Elyse, I had to admit...watching my friend choke on Amanda's cock was doing something unexpected, to me.

My pussy was tingling and I was fighting hard, to ignore the sensation and the familiar dampness that was growing hotter and hotter, by the second. Elyse didn't need me to say it though...of course, she didn't need that, she was a fucking Vampire. She knew everything I was thinking, whether I said it out loud or not.

Slowly rising from her chair, Elyse stepped up to me and reached out to brush my hair out of my face. I looked up into those beautiful blue eyes, biting my lip with anticipation as she lifted her gown and out flopped that massive dick.

I gasped, seeing it up close and without anything covering it, was a completely different experience from just noticing the bulge under her gown. "You seem a little stressed," Elyse said, as

Heather continued gagging loudly across the room.

"Why don't we...blow off, a little bit of steam?"

Please, don't do this, I thought...I hoped that Elyse was just teasing me because if she planned to force herself on me...well, it wouldn't exactly be forced. I didn't know if I could resist myself. She stepped closer and I inhaled the very pungent musky aroma, emanating from her heavy balls. Like a powerful pheromone, it filled my nose and dulled my senses, making my eyes fall shut and I heard myself moaning as my pussy began to burn even hotter.

"Good girl," Elyse muttered softly. "Just relax, and have a taste."

I came undone, as she began rubbing her cock against my cheeks and my mouth, smearing pre-cum all over my plump lips...I parted them and gave in to temptation, allowing Elyse to slide right into my mouth. The sweet taste of her nectar brought my taste buds to life instantly, and I moaned against her cock as Elyse moved both hands to my head.

"Fuck," she groaned above me.

"Your mouth is so sweet, Kimberly...so warm, and inviting...mmm, just as perfect as Sara."

Soon, Elyse shoved her cock to the back of my mouth and began raw fucking my throat, just as Amanda was doing with Heather.

The sound of choking and gagging echoed throughout the basement, as both Vampire women continued to have their way with the two of us and I found myself wondering, why in the hell we had been so afraid of this?

Then again, neither me nor Heather ever imagined we would be sucking two female Vampire cocks...it was more or less, the thought of them drinking our blood that we'd feared.

This on the other hand...

This wasn't actually, all that bad.

Elyse began thrusting harder and faster, her balls smacking against my chin, my eyes watering up from my gag reflex...across from me, Heather wasn't fairing much better. She was furiously rubbing her clit, choking on Amanda like a total cock slut and by all the moaning, I had a feeling they were both getting close to a climax.

Elyse didn't want me focused on them, though...she wanted all of my attention on her, and she made sure I understood that with a light smack on the cheek to bring me back to her.

"Eyes on me," she moaned, grabbing my head and forcing it down now. "That's a good girl....fu-fuck, yes!"

A few more pumps with her cock, and Elyse shoved me back rather abruptly. I gasped as I fell back against the mattress, the chain around my ankle clinking loudly as she stood above me for a minute and then smiled. Using her right foot, Elyse pushed my legs apart and then knelt between them, grabbing me by the ankles and lifting them as she moved over me...I knew, what was to come next.

She took her time though, the tip of her cock lined up with my hole but only proceeded to rub it between my slit. I moaned, as she buried her face in the crook of my neck and started gently nibbling and sucking. Each time she would move forward, the head of that monster cock would apply just a little more pressure to my pussy

until finally...

"Oh, god!" I cried out, surprised at the excitement behind my voice, as Elyse finally plunged the entire length of her dick into my waiting cunt.

I couldn't help myself, as I arched my back and wrapped my legs around her waist, to try and pull her in deeper...she was already up to the hilt.

"Mmm, yessss," Elyse hissed in my ear.

"So tight...hrmm, fuck!"

She began thrusting, pumping her dick in and out of my pussy with such speed and strength, that each thrust forward left me feeling breathless.

As she fucked me effortlessly, Elyse took the time to pay close attention to my tender young breasts. She moved her lips from my neck, down over my collarbone, and even further below, wrapping them around one of my tits and sucking at me for a while.

I groaned, wrapping one arm around her head and holding her face closer to my chest, loving the attention that she paid to them. She licked and sucked at them until they were both slick with her spit.

As she switched back and forth between my tits, I turned my head towards Heather and watched closely...it seemed, that Amanda had switched things up as well and was now sitting on the mattress with her back pressed up against the wall, and Heather impaled on her huge cock, bouncing in her lap.

Heather grabbed at her tits, squeezing and feeling them, playing with her nipples as she rode Amanda like a horse. Her skin glistened with sweat, her cheeks a bright rosy red...she looked so sexy, so beautiful.

Amanda wrapped one arm around the girl's waist, pulling her in close for a hot, wet, and sloppy kiss. Their tongues danced for a while before they parted, and Amanda moved her lips to Heather's neck. Then with a sickening crunch, she sunk a pair of razor-sharp fangs into Heather's neck and I gasped with shock, though Elyse continued fucking me.

"H-Heather," I gasped, reaching out to her with one hand from across the room.

Heather didn't even seem to notice, she just continued to sit in Amanda's lap, the Vampire cock still buried deep inside of her pussy as the Monster began drinking her blood right from her neck.

"N-No," I groaned softly, trying to force myself out of the fog of lust that Elyse had created. I had, to stop Amanda...I had to save Heather.

"Let her...g-go!"

"Silly girl," Elyse laughed, as she continued thrusting.

"You don't need to worry. It's not the bite, that matters."

"W-What?"

Elyse chuckled, ignoring my confused voice and without removing her cock from my dripping cunt, she roughly grabbed me and opened her mouth to reveal her fangs.

At that moment, I briefly regained enough control over myself to try and shove Elyse off of me, but it wasn't quite enough to slide out from underneath of her...or enough, to stop her from biting into my neck. I gasped, then yelped but moaned again, as seconds later my resistance faded again and Elyse resumed her thrusting.

Just as Amanda did was doing with Heather across the room, Elyse began drinking my blood, while still holding a steady rhythm of thrusting in and out of my gaping pussy. She was picking up the pace now, becoming more aggressive with each move she made.

Without warning, my entire body began to spasm and I felt myself becoming light-headed as my eyes rolled back slightly. My pussy clamped down tightly around Elyse, and as it did, she buried herself to the hilt and gave a low grunt.

With her fangs still lodged in my neck, Elyse exploded like a volcano. Her cock pulsed and throbbed and I felt rope after rope, of thick hot cum, pumping deep into my womb until it reached the limit and began leaking out and down over her balls.

Finally, the blonde collapsed on top of me, and with a satisfied moan, she slipped out of my abused pussy and pushed herself up onto her knees to look at me.

"Not so bad, right?"

Blood trickled down her chin, and I touched the two tiny puncture wounds where she had bitten into me, like a fresh piece of fruit.

I looked back over at Heather, who had passed out at this point and Amanda seemed to be done drinking from her...she had shoved the girl off her lap and onto her back, and was now crouched right over her face, grunting and panting as she painted Heather's face with thick white globs of cum, not caring that she had drunk her into a coma.

"H-Heather..."

"Don't worry," Elyse said again.

She pressed a finger to my lip as fatigue became stronger and stronger, then leaned in to kiss me softly. She repeated the same words from earlier, as I slowly slipped into darkness.

"It's not the bite, that counts."

What...did that mean?