Bloodstone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We cannot, Lady. The elf watches." But his hand slipped between her thighs, his fingers pushing into her core, stroking furiously as her hips moved under him.

"I don't care if Magnus himself watches," she moaned. "I am on fire, you must help me."

"Raise your leg, Lady," Balor urged, slipping between her thighs. He bent his head, his tongue finding her wet slit, his head spinning from the scent of her. It was like the most potent of aphrodisiacs, reaching deeply into his libido and pulling out the reaction it sought. He wanted her. He wanted to fuck her over and over until he couldn't move. He longed for the privacy to do such, but since it was lacking, he forced himself to be content with this.

He could taste of himself upon her pink flesh, the taste bringing memories of how it felt to be buried between her sleek thighs, of hearing her moans and sighs and even her scream of fulfillment when it came. He wanted that again, desperately. It almost felt as if he was the one that had consumed the drugged wine for the hardness of his cock even after just having fucked Luria was a surprise to him.

He flattened his tongue against her clit, wiggling it in a way that had her moaning under him even as he finger-fucked her furiously. Tears came from under her closed eyelids as the boiling in her sex seemed to draw inward. When his mouth fastened around that tiny pearl, drawing it hungrily into his mouth, she welcomed the explosion of bliss that had her clawing at his shoulders, moaning and almost growling in her lust.

Balor could feel her crisis was over, at least for now and he lifted his head, moving his cloak so it covered her beauty once more. Moving over her, he allowed himself to kiss her lush lips, smiling at how she clung to him. "Better?" he asked softly.

"Yes, thank you," she said, making him smile with her prim little answer.

"Next time, don't wait to tell me, Luria. You needn't go through that kind of pain while I'm here." He lay down behind her, drawing her back and into his arms, letting her head rest against his shoulder. He took off his sword, laying the hilt within easy reach. He glanced over at Graeme, noting that the elf had his back to the couple and lay with his blanket up and over his pointed ears. Considering the noises that Luria had been making, it would take a dead man not to have become aroused by her. Her scent filled the clearing as well so he couldn't figure that Graeme would be getting much rest tonight.

The sound of a night bird startled him and he woke, his eyes staring up at the brilliance of the stars that seemed so close to be almost touchable. Luria lay beside him, little whimpers coming from between her lips. He turned soundlessly, his hand coming out to cover her mouth. Someone was out there. He could feel it.

"Shh," he whispered into her ear as she turned startled eyes to him. "We have company."

Glancing at the elf confirmed his fear for Graeme sat upon his blanket, his eyes cast downward, an elfin spell falling from his lips. He sat up, drawing his sword.

A high pitch squeal sounded, the captain of Magnus's beasts calling to his men. Balor held Luria to his side, waiting to be stumbled upon. If they were, the one who found them would not be telling tales, he would see to that. But then should he be missed...

The beast, when it came was ugly, filthy with matted hair and blood on his clothes; it spotted Luria, its pig-like nose raising in the air as if scenting her. Balor was up in an instant, knocking aside the pike it carried and skewering the beast upon his sword. Grabbing it around the neck, he twisted hard, breaking its neck and keeping the beast from crying out for help. He let it fall to the ground, grabbing it by the heels and dragging it off into the brush.

When he returned, Luria cast a wide-eyed gaze at him, her skin pale in the light of the moon. She held out a hand and he took it, holding on to her. "It's all right, my love," he whispered as she buried her face in his neck. "It'll be just fine."

He turned his head, his eyes seeking Graeme's as if to search out the truth of his words to Luria. The elf was leaning back against the tree he'd chosen. His eyes were closed, his body relaxed. Balor allowed himself to relax just a bit, though he kept his sword close by. He curled up behind Luria once more, his hand sliding across her hip to rest on the ground in front of her.

Luria took his hand and pushed aside his cloak, pressing his palm against her breast. She moaned as he began to play with her nipple, trailing his fingers around the hard bud before twisting and pulling on it. Blood pooled in his loins, rushing with a wild throbbing into his cock.

"Is it bad?" he asked softly, his lips at her ear.

"Oh yes," she moaned, arching into his hand. "I need you."

Balor pulled his codpiece away, exposing his erection. Running his hand down her side, he moved aside the cloak and the back of her skirt. Slowly he slid his hand against the softness of her cheeks, sliding it between her thighs. "Lift your leg, sweet one," he said, moving in closer behind her.

Then he was inside of her, slipping easily through the wetness to find her opening, pushing deep to feel the heat of her core. She sighed, the sound making Balor smile. "Feeling better, my lady?" he asked, his voice deep and tickling in her ear.

The sound she made was part purr, part moan and she pushed her soft little butt against his groin, rubbing demandingly against him.

"I'll take that as a yes," he moaned himself as he sank further into her liquid heat. She was tight around him and he slid his hand between her thighs from the front, finding and playing against her aroused clit.

"Mmm, Balor," she whispered lustily, sending a thrill of pleasure through him.

"I'm right here, my lady," he growled against her ear. Flipping her on her stomach, he lifted her hips, pushing deeper into her. She rose to her hands and knees, laying her face against the back of her hand and arching her back to give him deeper access.

He fucked her hard, knowing that was what she wanted, what she needed. The tenderness would come after when he could hold her and kiss her as he wanted, touch her the way he wanted. But for now, he would drive her over the edge even as she was driving him.

He could feel his orgasm like clawed fingers gnawing at his mind and his loins, but he couldn't leave her unfulfilled. Leaning over her, he slid his fingers in her heat to find her clit again, feeling her clamp down upon his cock, hearing the keening moan of her pleasure as she began to spasm around him.

Balor slammed into her, letting loose his control. He gritted his teeth, holding back his shout of pleasure as he spurted deep inside of her. His head was thrown back and he felt his legs shaking.

Then the cold steel of a blade pushed against his throat and he opened his eyes.

12