Bloodstone Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luria grabbed his tunic, holding onto it firmly. She looked up and into the amber of his eyes, seeing in them the anguish that he was feeling. She was about to add to it.

"Then you shall have to kill me," she said softly. "I do not want to be in his power so your last act upon this world will be to take me beyond it, with you."

"I can't do that," he said, staring down at her in horror. "You're asking me to kill you?"

"No, I'm telling you where your duty lies if Magnus wins and we fail. I must not fall into his hands, I would rather be dead!" She felt Magnus's hands so cruelly upon her hips, his body pressing into hers, stealing from her the gift of her virginity with no care. She shuddered with disgust and wrenched herself free of Balor's arms.

"It would matter naught if you hid me or if I stood beside you, Balor. If you fall, I must die. Do you not see this?"

He turned her gently, pulling her close, holding onto her even as she fought him. "No, shh, Luria, please love, please don't." His soft words penetrated the horror and sadness that was filling her. She lifted her head and his lowered, finding her lips with unerring aim, his hands going to her arms to pull her even tighter against him.

Heat flashed through her, simmering in her belly as his mouth took hers with all the masterfulness and care she craved from him. His tongue dipped between her lips, finding hers and tangling with it, stroking it with care as Luria moaned her need.

His hands moved to her weapons, quickly stripping them off of her, breaking the kiss only long enough for them to come off. Her tunic was next, his hands finding and filling with the soft roundness of her breasts. He growled his pleasure against her lips, backing her up until her knees hit a long, low couch.

He pushed her down, unwrapping the soft ties that held her shoes to her feet and then quickly pulling her borrowed trews off her legs. When she was naked, he stood, staring down at the beauty that lay before him. Thoughts of losing her sent his heart racing and a sick feeling to the pit of his stomach. He fell to his knees at her feet, lifting one long leg and letting it rest against his shoulder.

"You are so beautiful, Luria," he said, his deep voice sending a thrill of need through her. She smiled softly, desperately wanting to reach for him but sensing he wanted something else. His lips against her knee made her shiver and she moaned softly. "Your body is perfect but it's so much more than that. It's your goodness, your spirit, it radiates from you like an aura of pureness."

"I am not pure," Luria said softly. "You know I am not."

He let his hand slide up from her thigh, resting gently upon her bare mound, his thumb slipping into her slit and rubbing at the hard nub of her clit. "It is not the pureness of here that I speak," he said softly, his other hand moving to her breast and laying gently above it. "It is what is in here that makes you beautiful and pure. No other woman could have gone through what Magnus had put you through and still fight to save a group of strangers when she herself is being hunted. I find you admirable, Lady. It has naught to do with sex."

He had buried two of his fingers inside her core as he spoke, thrusting them gently in and out, his thumb still plying circles around her clit, driving her crazy with need. His words sent a warm feeling to her heart and she wanted to feel him against her more than anything in the world. "Come here," she begged, holding out her arms.

He smiled, leaning down to kiss the small mark on the inside of her thigh. Then he was in her arms, her hands roaming over his back and finding the belt that held his sword.

"Don't you know," she said softly as she fumbled it open, "a gentleman never enters a lady's bower wearing his sword?"

"I thought you said you weren't a lady?" he teased, leaning back a bit to give her room and then taking the sword from her and setting it aside.

"Even a lowly mayor's daughter knows some things," she said primly before grabbing his tunic and pulling it over his head, forcing him to move his hand from inside of her.

"What else does a lowly mayor's daughter know?" His eyes were shining as he looked upon her.

She pushed him back, her mind going to all the things that had been done to her. With one hand on his chest, she forced him down on the couch until he sat, his legs spread. She knelt between them, her eyes on the huge proof of his desire for her. Her hand was shaking as she reached out to touch it, wrapping her fist around it with an appreciative sigh. The time with Magnus crossed her mind again and she wondered if every man liked a woman's mouth upon his organ or if it had been something done only by those of evil intent.

Her mouth pursed and she moved closer, stroking his hardness with long slow strokes that made him moan. When her lips touched the soft head of his cock, she felt him jump, but she was set upon her course. Opening her mouth, she covered her teeth with her lips and pushed down over the huge head, filling her mouth with the meaty, musky taste of his cock.

"Mmm," she moaned, taking as much of him as she could, her tongue moving over him in sweeping, teasing strokes.

"Oh God," Balor groaned, his hand in the softness of her almost silver colored tresses. He pushed them away from her face, wanting to watch. "Luria," he moaned and she began to suck upon his flesh, craving the taste of him with a need that was almost painful.

She bobbed her head up and down on him the way Magnus had forced her, never dreaming that she would enjoy this so much. She'd hated it when Magnus had forced it upon her, feeling naked and exposed in front of his men as he'd used his hands upon her. With Balor, it was a pleasure that she thought could become addictive.

His hips began to move and his breathing grew rough, he shivered under her as she caressed his heavy balls in her palm, squeezing and rolling them gently. She felt his hand on the back of her head, not pushing down, just tangling in her hair as if he had to touch her. Then he grasped her arms, his body tensing, pulling her up and off of him in one quick move.

She straddled him, staring down at the top of his head as his forehead rested between her breasts, his breath hot and quick against her. "Are you all right?" she asked him huskily, feeling somehow cheated because he hadn't come in her mouth.

"Yes, I just hadn't expected that," he said harshly. "You almost made me spill in your mouth, Luria."

"Would that have been wrong?" she asked uncertainly.

"Not wrong," he said quickly. "I'd rather spill inside of your body." His hands went to her hips and he guided her over him, reaching down and pushing her onto his cock. Her body stretched, her wetness coating him and making his way so much easier.

She moaned as she settled on top of him, her hands resting against his shoulders. When she'd taken him all, she sat for one moment more, relishing the feel of him before beginning to move.

"Slowly, Luria," he cautioned. "Go slowly unless you want this to end quickly. I want you too much for much more."

"You want me?" she asked, her pale eyes staring up at him.

"More than I can remember wanting any woman in my life," he growled, wrapping his arms around her and moving her, waiting for each soft moan and shiver. "It feels as if my life began the moment I laid eyes upon you."

She moved faster, feeling cherished and wanted, feeling her own need boiling in her belly, growing taut and more heated with every forceful stroke. She glanced up at him, seeing his amber eyes open and looking back at her. When she would close her eyes, he stopped her. "No, let me watch, let me see you come," he almost begged.

Her face was flushed, perspiration dripping between her breasts as she moved over him. Her body shook with each forceful thrust bringing her closer to the ultimate of pleasure.

There was a knock upon the door which both ignored, too involved with each other to let the outside world intrude. They needed this time together to recharge, to remember why they were doing all of this. The door opened, but neither heard. Pin popped his head inside, seeing the two wrapped in a lover's embrace, their eyes only on the other. He smiled, closing the door softly and taking up the position of guard just outside of it.

Luria shivered, her body shaking in his arms as she came apart at the pleasure he brought her. She held him tight as she felt him tense and fill her womb with his heated spurts.

Afterwards, as they both tried to find their breath, they heard a loud and distinctive knock on the door. Balor reached out and snagged Luria's tunic, helping her quickly into it. "Come in," he called when she was covered from her neck to knees.

"Sir, they are asking for you and Lady Luria back in the elder's chambers. It is almost nightfall."

"Give us a few moments," Balor said. "We'll be right out."

"Yes, sir, but please hurry. There isn't much time."

* * * *

Graeme was still speaking when the Balor and Luria entered the elder's chamber. He spoke eloquently in an elfish language that neither could understand. When he'd finished, he held his hand out for them to come to him while they waited for the elders' decision.

"You have convinced us," the elder said, his dark head nodding seriously. We are calling upon our troops even as we speak." As if he'd conjured it out of thin air, a loud horn sounded, the tone ominous. "Magnus must be dealt with. It seems as if we have no choice but to be the ones who do it."

Luria felt a wave of apprehension flood her. She looked to Balor who held onto her hand tightly. "It will be fine, my love." He looked up at the elder. "Sir, I must ask one last thing. Would you marry Lady Luria and myself before Magnus's troops arrive?"

12