Bloodstone Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was holding himself back for her.

"Balor, I need you." She stared up at her husband. His teeth were clenched, his jaw moving as he tried to hold himself back.

"I don't want to hurt you." He growled, barely able to keep the madness away.

"You won't, I'm made of much sturdier stuff that that. Now, fuck me properly." She had to laugh when his eyes opened and he stared down at her in surprise. "Do it right."

He loosened his grip on her hands letting them free. "Are you sure?" he asked, holding himself

away from her body.

"Yes."

His hands went to her shoulders and he began to thrust into her quicker and harder, his body trembling as it lay against hers. Luria felt the tension in her belly spiraling out of control.

Just as it began to explode, she whispered in his ear. "I love you, too."

Balor turned, surprised and looked into her face.

A big grin turned the corners of his mouth up. Then he was there as well, spurting his thick seed into her.

When it was done, he rolled to his side and pulled her with him. "No more talk of annulments?"

"No, but I don't know how to be a princess."

"You just have to love me and it will be perfect, all right?"

She nodded, yawning hugely.

"Sleep, baby." He kissed the top of her white blonde head.

He heard her breathing change and knew she was asleep. Slipping as quietly as he could from her side, he dressed once more. The courtyard was still full of elves when he got there. Looking for Graeme, he didn't see him until the elf was right at his elbow.

"Is Lady Luria all right?"

"She is. She just woke up and I wanted to let your wife know."

"That can wait a minute, can it not? I have news for you." Graeme started walking and Balor followed. He took him to a door that was set in a small building barely large enough for two men.

When Graeme opened the door, Balor was startled to see stone stairs built into the floor.

"What is this place?"

"It is where we take our prisoners," Graeme whispered. He descended the stairs, holding up a torch for Balor to see by. It was a dank and dark place. Metal cages lined the walls and torture equipment was strewn about the dirt floor.

"What in here that you have to show me?" Balor asked, his eyes adjusting to the dark quickly. He could see one of Magnus's beast-guards stretched out upon a table with its ankles and wrists bound in leather straps.

"Tell him what you told me," he ordered the beast.

It turned its head away from Prince Balor and remained mute.

"Tell him or I'll cut out your tongue and feed it to you," Graeme said, gripping the beast by its thick oily hair.

It squealed loudly and struggled against the straps that cut cruelly into its ankles and wrists. "He's gone to the Seventh Kingdom," it shouted loudly. "He goes to take the king and queen as prisoners to trade for the white witch, the one with the mark."

Balor was stunned.

"Do not worry yourself, Balor," Graeme said. "It's almost sunrise. He cannot come out until dark.

When we heard this news the elders sent out their fastest riders to alert the Seventh Kingdom. There's nothing more that can be done."

"I can go," Balor said. "My horse is one of the fastest. I can go and lead my father's troops. It is where I should be."

"What of Lady Luria?"

"I shall leave her here if you'll protect her. She won't be pleased with what I have to do." He waited for Graeme's nod and then hurried back up the stairs and through the door, going to the stables to prepare his mount.

12