Bloodstone Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please," Isobel cried, her eyes upon the dark lord's sinfully handsome face.

He led her to the throne, turning to seat himself upon it. Then he finally released her nipple, laughing at the way her breast jiggled. "Now, strip Isobel. Take everything off unless you wish to be back amongst your friends down below."

* * * *

"Highness?" the tiny squeak of a voice was almost lost amidst the sound of armor clanging and the sound of sharpening swords. Balor looked down at the tiny, bent form of Isobel's maid.

"Yes, what can I do for you?" he asked her politely, though his mind was more on what was going on with Luria than what could be happening with Isobel.

"My lady, Princess Isobel, has disappeared from the palace. I haven't seen her since before the main gates were closed some hours ago. She was saying something about knowing how she could have you all to herself and then she was gone."

Balor heaved a huge sigh. "She's gone to Magnus, hasn't she?"

"I believe so, Highness. You've got to rescue her. She's been like one of my own since she was placed in my hands the day she was born. Please help her." The stooped old maid held onto his tunic, huge tears coming from her swollen brown eyes.

"I'll do what I can," Balor promised, knowing he'd have to go after Isobel. The little harridan was determined to get into trouble, no matter what he'd say, she would drive him to distraction. He had one of two options; the first brought a small smile to his face. Let Magnus keep her. She'd drive him insane in less time than it would take to get rid of her. The second was to rescue her and send her back to the Sixth Kingdom.

Before he could decide, the sound of a large roar sounded from the gates and he strained his eyes, staring into the dark and out into the hordes of enemy that seemed to stretch as far as the eye could see. Rowan paced behind him, giving off another of his large roars, though this one echoed back. Balor glanced down at the big cat and saw a look of expectancy upon his face, as if he couldn't wait to get his teeth into this battle.

"Shore up the gates," he shouted down at the men below him. "Keep them blocked. We must keep them out of the city."

Turning to Isobel's maid, he shooed her along. "You must go and find a place to hide. I'll do what I can for your mistress."

Then he lifted his sword, seeing the enemy begin to march. "Archers," he shouted. "Arrows away!"

12