Bloodstone Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that feel?" he panted, restraining himself from pummeling her body with his.

"Good," she hissed. "So good."

A slap on her ass had her sitting up, her hands going to his knees, leaning forward so that her toes touched the floor. "Ride me," he ordered. "Fuck yourself on my cock."

Her daydream of Balor gone with his abrupt actions and crude words, Isobel felt her heart thumping in her chest. She still wanted him even if he wasn't her Balor. She'd never felt anything like the sensations that were zipping through her now. Using his legs for balance, she did as he ordered, rising and lowering herself on his cock, shaking when the sensations almost became too much to bear. She opened her eyes, staring around the room at all the people who were watching her, feeling their eyes like the tiniest of caresses on her skin.

Was this who she was? Is this what she'd been born for? Was she destined to become the whore of the most powerful man in the seven kingdoms? A slow smile touched her full lips, echoing in the glint of evil in her green eyes. It wouldn't be so bad, would it?

"Do you like this?" she asked him, cocking her head around so that she could see him. He was slumped down in his chair, his body tense as she fucked him, his hands digging into the flesh of her hips and leaving bruises. "Do you like being fucked like this?"

Magnus opened his eyes, staring up in surprised pleasure at her face. "So the little virgin has decided she wants to be with me now?"

"Why not?" she groaned. "You'll use me as would have he, but I think I'll enjoy the way you take me more than Balor. He would probably only want me in the bedchamber, in the dark with our clothes still mostly on." Her hands rose to her breasts, playing with her nipples. "I find I like being naked."

"Why not indeed." He moaned as the muscles in her core began to spasm, sending shivers of pleasure into his system as well. His legs tensed and he held her still, ramming himself up into her hard enough to have her screaming in ecstasy for all present to hear. Then he was coming up into her, his spunk splashing inside of her, bathing her with the heat of his potent seed.

"Gods! Magnus!" she screamed as bliss tore through her again and she collapsed back against him, letting him control the weight of her body in his hands. He sat both of them up, reaching over and pulling the hair out of her face.

"Look around you, Isobel. See what you've done to my people."

Heat suffused her face, but not from embarrassment as she stared around the room. Beast like men were fucking the women of court, stuffing them full of some of the largest cocks she'd ever imagined. They were in all positions. One had a tall, busty blonde bent over the table in front of them, his hands full of her naked breasts as he pounded into her from behind. Another had a redhead down on her knees in front of him and was filling her face with his thrusting cock. He held her face, cupping her chin, giving her nowhere to escape his lusty fucking.

Grunts and groans were coming from every side. Even the fat cook had two of his helpers down on their knees paying homage to his sausage-like cock even as he continued to stir his pots and pans. One man was on the ground, a lady spread across his loins, another across his face. Moans came from under the skirt of the one across his face as she rubbed and ground down on him.

"I-I couldn't have done that," she said, shaking her head, her eyes huge as she took in each rutting pair or group. "Could I?" Her eyes zipped back to him and then just as quickly back to where she could watch what was going on around her. One girl caught her attention. She was being held by two men, one flipping her skirts up over her back and exposing her naked bottom. He used his big hand, leaving a reddened palm print on the white flesh of her backside before he spat on his hand and started to explore between her thighs.

She struggled against him but he was too big, his friend yanking down his breeches and exposing a monster of a cock, then plugging the nose of the poor girl. When she opened her mouth to breath, he thrust himself inside, grabbing her about the hair to yank her further on him. Soon his friend had his cock out as well and was searching for the opening to her core, pushing inside of her. His every thrust sent her head further down on his friend's cock until it was all down inside her and down her throat.

Isobel took a deep breath in sympathy for the girl but couldn't keep her eyes off the scene. There was something so base and raw about the way the girl was being used and she gasped aloud as one of the men tore at the bodice of her gown, exposing her soft white breasts to their ravaging hands.

So enthralled was she with what she was seeing, she didn't even realize she was starting to move on Magnus's half deflated cock again until he was fully aroused once more and she was impaled upon him.

"You are a hot little thing, aren't you?" Magnus said, standing up with her still impaled upon him and dragging her over to one of the couches that rested across the wall. He slapped at the man who was already upon it, forcing him as well as the girl he was fucking off. Slamming Isobel down on the rounded side, he began to fuck her in earnest, hearing her squeal with glee as another man came up and began to play with her nipples.

"It's time you learn to suck," Magnus panted, nodding to the beast man sitting in front of her. He yanked free the small flap in the front of his breeches and exposed his cock, one that seemed just as big as the one that was fucking her. "You use your teeth and he will make you pay for it, Isobel."

Isobel reached out, grabbing the huge cock, feeling the hairy base and the two fur covered orbs that hung below. Tentatively sticking out her tongue, she tasted the tip carefully, not knowing what to expect. The taste was bitter, slightly salty, but she figured she could handle it.

The beast wrapped its hand in her hair, pulling more of the pins out until it came down over her shoulders. Using it to guide her, he pushed her mouth open over the tip of his cock, grunting one word. "Suck."

Isobel did, gagging and choking when the beast pushed her head down too far. It showed her no mercy, fucking up into her mouth and little caring whether she could breathe or if her jaw seemed almost to dislocate around his huge member. It grunted and groaned moving her head faster over him until he held her down. She felt his cock swell and then the first spurt of bitter, thick liquid shoot from the end.

"Swallow!" the beast commanded and she did, barely able to keep up with its rancid spendings. When it was done, it moved out from under her, leaving her choking and gasping, her lungs struggling to regain the air they desperately needed. Tears fell down her cheeks and the taste of his sperm in her mouth made her long for a glass of wine, something, anything to rid her of that foul flavor.

Magnus laughed, his hips slapping into her bottom with a regular and rude pace. "You didn't enjoy that?" he asked sarcastically.

"I hate you," she seethed.

"I know a way to make you forget your anger," he said cockily. His hand slid between her thighs, playing in the warm folds of flesh he found until he found her clit. He strummed it expertly, drawing sensation after sensation from the tiny nodule of nerve endings until she was pushing back against him, begging for him to give her the pleasure he had before.

One last caress had her climaxing hard around him, her moisture drenching his cock, her muscles pulling at him as if to trap him inside of her. He jerked against her, filling her once more, roaring his pleasure so that the castle itself seemed to tremble around them. Then he collapsed on her, his breathing ragged.

One noise had Magnus lifting his head and he glanced up where the huge double doors to his castle were being slowly pushed open.

"What is this?" he growled.

12